PDA

View Full Version : my day in court

The Ren
04-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Well i know i have told a bunch of you about my ticket i got last month for going "87" in a 55... so I went to court today and the judge reduced EVERYONE's ticket in the room to a minor traffic violation which in most cases wouldnt even go on your record. So it came time for me and because I am under 21.. I was told "Pay $90 go to Driving school next weekend, and i will erase your ticket".. So next monday i go sign-up and next Sat I will be going to driving school.... I got lucky as hell...specially since normally it would have been a $275 ticket.

B16a2 Civic
04-06-2005, 02:41 PM
how many cute girls was in teh court room.....was teh judge a man.....?

quickdodgeŽ
04-06-2005, 02:44 PM
You got lucky. Just learn from it. Later, QD.

Macro
04-06-2005, 03:35 PM
i dont speed at all no more, i realized that its really stupid and i jus came back from houston, were street speed is 35 and highway is 55, and there too many popo's to allow you to speed anyways..night or day those fuckers are there always on top of the bridges or under..enough to catch you speed up the hill and enough to catch you going down...tricky sons of bitchs.lol

kilpatty43
04-06-2005, 03:36 PM
you got really lucky

babygurl
04-06-2005, 03:37 PM
at least you learned from it.....oh and congrats

dont be like me and it take you 10 tickets and about 3000 in fines later to learn (DONT SPEED) at least where you know a cop is going to be :(

Julio
04-06-2005, 03:45 PM
at least you learned from it.....oh and congrats

:(

Is all legal until you get caught. Hopefully she will stop.

BOOSTEDeg
04-06-2005, 06:18 PM
congrats on beatin the system, LOL

The Ren
04-07-2005, 10:48 AM
eh well i got lucky.. the judge was a man and was handing out ticket point reductions to everyone who showed up in court.

Bajjani
04-07-2005, 11:03 AM
STORY TIMMMME

Third Ticket for Timmy:

On my way back to school after easter break on I-24West almost to I-65. I'm following behind a few cars goin around 80 talkin on the phone, and then I pass a cop car clocking people, and didn't even take notice to him. I see him turn on his car and throw on his lights and get behind me, I was like you've got to be kidding me. So I went over to the shoulder and I was like, whats the problem officer. "Speeding you were going 77 i na 60" Me, being the genius, was like sir the speed limit is 70. He went off on me started tellin me how if i go back for a half mile I'll see a speed limit sign that says 60. Me, continuing to be a dumbass because this is the second time a cop has tried to fuck with me like this, I point out the speed limit sign not even TEN FEET in front of my car, that read, 70 mph. He just said back there its not. Then he tells me it was in a construction zone. Me, again, dumbass, "Bullshit there was no sign that said construction zone anywhere." "Turn around, go back down that way and you'll see ORANGE CONES" "Since when does an ORANGE cone mean construction zone" Well that definately helped my situation! Okay so yea, he gives me the ticket and hes like sign it. I jus kinda sat there for a minute in disbelief and was like, this is a fuckin joke, and he started sayin how i HAVE to go to court, I was like excuse me? HAVE to go to court, then he yelled at me for interrupting him. Then he gave me the ticket and I was like YOU SUCK I FUCKING HATE YOU as he walked back to his car. That dirty bastard...

eViLMunkey
04-07-2005, 11:06 AM
I have a too fast for conditions ticket I still have to pay all of $94 to Cobb Co. fun fun.... oh well he said he could have gotten me for 65 in a 45, passing in the intersection and too fast for conditions.... fun fun....

redlinenprelude
04-07-2005, 02:44 PM
jeez... am i the only one in here with no tickets?

BufordŽ
04-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Nope, you're not.

The Ren
04-07-2005, 07:25 PM
the judge i had was giving out point reductions to everyone who showed up at my time. Anyone who had a small violation- lisence sus, bad tags, cracked windsheild ect... if you had documentation, he let them off... he has 180 cases at 2pm and the court closes at 4:30.. he just wanted to get people out of there...

BufordŽ
04-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Judge must have gotten laid the previous night.

collins
04-08-2005, 06:30 AM
if it was dekalb county, they do that sorta thing..... my last ticket recieved was right b4 i turned 21 and it was a 30 over. they did the same thing to me, $90 for a class, and it was erased. i love dekalb county.

accordon17s
04-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Judge must have gotten laid the previous night.

Either that or there was someone under his desk giving him some special treatment!

The Ren
04-08-2005, 06:11 PM
collins yea.. dekalb co...