PDA

View Full Version : Misc PRince of Persia - Two Thrones

AtifSajid
12-14-2005, 10:38 AM
Anyone palying that shit?

I have been trying to get passed that fat focker in the arena and cant. I know you got to blind his ass and all but I keep stabbing him on the shoulders and it aint hurting him? Any advice??

AtifSajid
12-16-2005, 08:10 AM
fuk you all..I figured out how to beat his monstrous Paul looking ass.

Kevykev
12-16-2005, 10:31 AM
Paul looking ass muthafukah?

Well i got the first and the second that i have to find the time to play. I'll get the third later who knows when i'll be able to get to them :(

Of course you have that game, it all makes sense! :D

b18hb
12-16-2005, 06:03 PM
i'm still working my way through warrior within... i have to follow the story line =P. two thrones comes next though.

HyPer50
12-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Haven't played it yet, but it definatly looks good... I loved Warrior within, so I'm definatly gonna be tryin this eventually.

Tarzanman
12-18-2005, 10:14 AM
Warrior Within sucked. It was a cheap man's God of War and completely ruined any of the empathy I had with the Prince's character from Sands of Time.

Two Thrones is just barely above average so far

Nippon
01-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Funny you say that Tarzan. The producers at EB intended that. They wanted to portray a darker image of the prince. More arrogant and ruthless, taking away the youthful charm and sarcasm he had in sands of time.

But if you read up on side stories they explain the reasons. He gaines some of it back in The Two Thrones. Funny enough he has an alter ego within himself that almost makes light of how he was in Warrior Within. Argueing within himself.

I like the way they make the whole story. Havent finished The Two Thrones as of yet. But enjoying it thus far.

scabtastic
06-13-2006, 02:44 AM
well...i dont know if anyone reads this thread anymore.....I actually waited for the damn game to come out and forgot about it for a while and rented it 2 nights ago....you have to blind speed attack him 2 times....then he goes completely blind.....and then you keep hitting him in his legs till he falls down...and then more speed attacks on his back....it took me a while.