PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!!! ALMOST OWNAGE!!!

quickdodgeŽ
04-06-2005, 01:47 PM
So I stop at this truckstop right by my warehouse to get gas on my way home today. I see this dude pull up to talk to this trick standing in the middle of the lot. The lot lizzard gets in his car just as I am finishing getting gas. I see him drive off into the industrial area and decide to follow. I remembered having my camera and thought, "Hell yeah." I see them pulled up around this old warehouse loading dock and creep up to him. They never saw me until I pulled up right beside them. He was on top of her pounding away. He saw me pull up so I, not knowing what he would do, pull off holding my camera out to snap a shot. Un-fucking-fortunately, this was all I got:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/IM000044.jpg

Funny goddamn shit. They high-tailed the fuck outta there. Lolol. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
04-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Lol, almost got it

chuck
04-06-2005, 01:54 PM
haha, we had a similar incident go down about a year ago, walker has it all on video...it was pretty much the same thing but the people weren't doing anything, i just popped right up to their window with a megaphone and yelled "hands off the boobies!!!", the crazy asian dude jumps out of the car and starts chasing me and mike (se-romeo mike), we take off and run and jump in joes van as he's driving away....

too bad you didn't get the picture, coulda pulled up his tag info and mailed the picture to his wife...lol

WTF..kebe
04-06-2005, 01:56 PM
hhheeeeccckkk naw ppl just need to get rooms

drupason
04-06-2005, 03:05 PM
haha yea that was funny!

haha, we had a similar incident go down about a year ago, walker has it all on video...it was pretty much the same thing but the people weren't doing anything, i just popped right up to their window with a megaphone and yelled "hands off the boobies!!!", the crazy asian dude jumps out of the car and starts chasing me and mike (se-romeo mike), we take off and run and jump in joes van as he's driving away....

too bad you didn't get the picture, coulda pulled up his tag info and mailed the picture to his wife...lol

Kevykev
04-06-2005, 04:05 PM
He was on top of her pounding away. .

Pounding away LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

AznTraitor
04-06-2005, 09:31 PM
I dont believe you, post nudes....

Jaimecbr900
04-06-2005, 10:50 PM
Now that would've been uber ownage!!!