PDA

View Full Version : windshield "spots" question...

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 04:22 PM
I dunno wtf it is....but I have all these little specs all over the windshield...I had them on my 4runner too....it looks like pollen, but it's like adhered to my windshield and if I pick at it with my finger nail it will come off, but I'll be damned if I do that to my whole windshield, because there's like 100s if not 1000's covering it....I mean, you can still see perfectly thru the windshield, but on a really sunny day you see the little bastards and I've tried windex, other glass cleaners and it wont take them off? and wipers dont do a damn thing to them. Anyone know what it is and what's the best way to get them off?

DrivenMind
12-13-2005, 04:44 PM
a few places scrub car windshields with steal wool and water, then use normal car washing stuff to rinse it away... you could always give that a try.

Kevin detailed my Corolla a while back at his work and, when he was done it was the clearest I had ever seen my windshield...

latoilette
12-31-2005, 03:10 PM
Hehe. They are probably paint.
did anyone your home paint their house?

they use that spray stuff that travels with the wind and land on your windshiled.

best thing to do.. use nail polish remover. (get that big whole bottle at el chepo beauty shop)