PDA

View Full Version : SPEEDMONKEY SUCKS!!!

dtmcnamara
12-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Whats going on Mo, Willie, and Oscar. I just saw your post and have never seen you guys on here before. Its David. Guess I got your attention. So when we going to the track? Hit me up one of these days, I'll get the sticky cams again.

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Whats going on Mo, Willie, and Oscar. I just saw your post and have never seen you guys on here before. Its David. Guess I got your attention. So when we going to the track? Hit me up one of these days, I'll get the sticky cams again.

dude.. its Moises , Will (not willie.. its embarrasing hahaha) and.. Ho'scar.
we are going to the track when its open. got a new phone and lost your #, i have some questions for you, PM me it

rolling_trip
12-13-2005, 03:28 PM
i was expecting

"that is all"

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:30 PM
i was expecting

"that is all"

hahaha... you thought it was another fan bashing on me huh?

B16a2 Civic
12-13-2005, 03:31 PM
my expectations was not met
*exit*

TheFireMan
12-13-2005, 03:33 PM
my expectations was not met
*exit*

:rly:So True..lol

dtmcnamara
12-13-2005, 03:34 PM
404-888-8888....hit me up whenever. I have finals tonight at 8 so call before then.

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:39 PM
404-725-4979....hit me up whenever. I have finals tonight at 8 so call before then.

dude, edit this, dont give out your # here, you'll have all sorts of horny hairy manly IA women calling you at like 3am.

dtmcnamara
12-13-2005, 05:38 PM
That makes IA even better!!!

thinkfast®
12-13-2005, 06:00 PM
/thread failure

can someone call speedshit a SELLOUT please

thanks,

the management

thinkfast®
12-13-2005, 06:02 PM
404-725-4979....hit me up whenever. I have finals tonight at 8 so call before then.

dude, edit this, dont give out your # here, you'll have all sorts of horny hairy manly IA women calling you at like 3am.

fuccin stupid....

anf1tch21
12-13-2005, 06:04 PM
yep amen to that....good thing i can't give out numbers cuz i can't hear..mwah hahaha

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 06:12 PM
damn.... thinkfast, thats the only time you have actually thought fast. im proud

thinkfast®
12-13-2005, 06:16 PM
I should be proud for raising a good son, but instead you are a piece of shit sellout. you worthless animal. whatta waste of time, sperm, and thread.

I should've gave her a face painting instead. sperm perm. yaaaaah mean speedshit?

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 06:18 PM
I should be proud for raising a good son, but instead you are a piece of shit sellout. you worthless animal. whatta waste of time, sperm, and thread.

I should've gave her a face painting instead. sperm perm. yaaaaah mean speedshit?

dude.. im older than you haha. why dont you quit talking about sperm and race me?

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 06:22 PM
thats what i thought

thinkfast®
12-13-2005, 06:29 PM
dude.. im older than you haha. why dont you quit talking about sperm and race me?

eh homey, just cause your balls are shriveled up and you can't get it up anymore don't make you older. THIS JUST IN - I was born before you, youngblood. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, BITCH!

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 06:36 PM
eh homey, just cause your balls are shriveled up and you can't get it up anymore don't make you older. THIS JUST IN - I was born before you, youngblood. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, BITCH!

ok sperm queer, what about the part where i said "RACE ME?"

thinkfast®
12-13-2005, 06:42 PM
race you.... with what bitch? my s/c is long gone, nitrous is sittin in my closet. you feel good pickin on a lowly 4-cyl? LIRL

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 06:45 PM
race you.... with what bitch? my s/c is long gone, nitrous is sittin in my closet. you feel good pickin on a lowly 4-cyl? LIRL

what kind of SC?.. explain your whole set up. i wanna hear

Rican219
12-13-2005, 06:51 PM
:rly:

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 06:53 PM

YA RLY lol

thinkfast®
12-13-2005, 06:58 PM
oh npw you wanna be on my nuts LIRL

12 lbs boost
Jackson (Eaton) m62 blower
miata pulley
SCT tuning
FR cam gear
NX wet kit (75 shot)
Borla exhaust, ORP..

my tag is for haters!
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8277/00001827cb.jpg
my two bitches..
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1659/rickyfocus2xo.jpg

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 07:00 PM
now THAT was a cute focus

B16a2 Civic
12-14-2005, 08:28 AM
oh npw you wanna be on my nuts LIRL

12 lbs boost
Jackson (Eaton) m62 blower
miata pulley
SCT tuning
FR cam gear
NX wet kit (75 shot)
Borla exhaust, ORP..

my tag is for haters!
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8277/00001827cb.jpg
my two bitches..
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1659/rickyfocus2xo.jpg

:LIRL:
i like em, clean clean clean.

dtmcnamara
12-14-2005, 11:31 AM
now THAT was a cute focus
...lol...it is cute...so whens the race? Like I said I got sticky cams, we can record some NICE ass kick'n

B16a2 Civic
12-14-2005, 11:52 AM
yep amen to that....good thing i can't give out numbers cuz i can't hear..mwah hahaha

no one would want it?
YUP!!
get over yourself

thinkfast®
12-14-2005, 01:24 PM
anf1itch,
are you the dude who Speedmonkeyshit said he saw you at swingin richards?

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no he din't

you wouldn't know who AFShane is, would you? :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
12-14-2005, 02:08 PM
anf1itch,
are you the dude who Speedmonkeyshit said he saw you at swingin richards?

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no he din't

you wouldn't know who AFShane is, would you? :lmfao:

what the hell is swingin richards?..... you guys have to leave me out of the homosexual realm you all seem to dwell in

thinkfast®
12-14-2005, 02:12 PM
what the hell is swingin richards?..... you guys have to leave me out of the homosexual realm you all seem to dwell in

bitch you made the realm. the wardrobe closet was IN YOUR ROOM.. do not pass go, look out for the witch, here comes the lion OMG

punk ass

XBLG20
12-14-2005, 03:37 PM
Speedmonkey, do you have a valid drivers license?

thinkfast®
12-14-2005, 03:44 PM
yea but its from North Carolina

Speedm0(\)key
12-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Speedmonkey, do you have a valid drivers license?

i dont need one, im immune to all traffic laws

Speedm0(\)key
12-14-2005, 06:14 PM
i saw you ricky on Beaver ruin the other day, you were in the impala bumping that song.. dont know who its by, but it goes something like "woahhhh UUUUUU ooOOOoo girls just wanna have fu-Unnnnnnn... Woaaahhh UUuuu oOOoooo just wanna have fuuuuuuuuUUUunn"

thinkfast®
12-14-2005, 06:27 PM
^--------- gayest shit Ive ever heard from a pinche puto

PSINXS
12-14-2005, 06:30 PM
i take it you two dont like each other

Tracy
12-14-2005, 06:31 PM
ah hem

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=34791

thinkfast®
12-14-2005, 09:50 PM
tracy are you implying that PSINXS is a gimp? HAHA oh shit, I just thought we were taking insults of speedshit to the next level.

please clarify?

Speedm0(\)key
12-14-2005, 11:05 PM
i take it you two dont like each other

he calls my cars slow... and none of his cars could break 15's right now.

he calls me a sellout because im not into retarded mexican or latino gang talk, nor do i act thug. i dont listen to "reggeaton" cause its fucking gay. so he calls me sellout.

i personally think he is stupid. he has a hard time with english and spanish.. and gets mad when i tell him i speak both better than him. oh well.. hahahaha.

theres ice out right now.. im gonna go be a donut whore in the STi. peace

thinkfast®
12-15-2005, 01:27 AM
you still aint nothing to me, speedshit. you are a fuckin sellout, not because you dont listen to reggaeton, but because you don't acknowledge your own race/heritage/cultura. I could give a fuck less about your musical tastes, I'm sure you run around listenin to Aerosmith and Poison's greatest hits. Do I give a rats ass? no. I think reggaeton is garbage, for the most part. thats not why I call you a sellout. I have valid reasons, and you know I do. thats why you try to say you speak better then me. makin yourself feel like you are a somebody. you aint shit homey! Catch yourself backtalkin me again, it's gonna get ugly. ugly like your ex-hunchback ogre of a woman :)

theres ice out right now.. im gonna go be a donut whore in the STi. peace

OK Shrek, I guess you, Donkey, and Puss in Boots are gonna go play d0rift-0 king in the wal mart parking lot. Hope INS doesn't get you..

Rican219
12-15-2005, 02:24 AM

Tracy
12-15-2005, 10:54 AM
tracy are you implying that PSINXS is a gimp? HAHA oh shit, I just thought we were taking insults of speedshit to the next level.

please clarify?

No that is a pic of speedmonkey

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 12:19 PM
you still aint nothing to me, speedshit. you are a fuckin sellout, not because you dont listen to reggaeton, but because you don't acknowledge your own race/heritage/cultura. I could give a fuck less about your musical tastes, I'm sure you run around listenin to Aerosmith and Poison's greatest hits. Do I give a rats ass? no. I think reggaeton is garbage, for the most part. thats not why I call you a sellout. I have valid reasons, and you know I do. thats why you try to say you speak better then me. makin yourself feel like you are a somebody. you aint shit homey! Catch yourself backtalkin me again, it's gonna get ugly. ugly like your ex-hunchback ogre of a woman :)

OK Shrek, I guess you, Donkey, and Puss in Boots are gonna go play d0rift-0 king in the wal mart parking lot. Hope INS doesn't get you..

oh snap.. its gonna get ugly? haha. dude. internet gangsters are lame.

you obviously didnt get whatever i said that pissed ya off, what i said is.. hey.. we are in america.. to the white man.. we're all fucking mexicans, i think its real stupid that some of us criticize mexican this, colombian that, puerto rican this.. and we put up our flags in a blind sense of pride... when in reality.. we are not living in our country for some god obvious reason.. for me?.. well im not living in mexico.. why?... gee poverty, corruption, Crime. take a trip to mexico city "homie". what i was trying to say is at the end of the fucking day wether you are salvadorean, mexican, or fucking dominican... you have 30+ 1st cousins and eat beans and rice just like every other fucking latino. so i think it is semi fucking retarded for US (latinos) to attack and criticize each other over where the fuck we are from.. if you are so "proud" of where you are from.. how come you're not living there?

a flag doesnt mean shit to me.. its just a cloth with colors that identify a land ran by a machine called the government.. my memories of the place where i was born will always be with me.. and i will love its people and their ways forever.. i just see beyond borders, beyond flags, beyond skin color.. cant do it yourself?.. too bad, but im no sellout, i just see a bigger picture, you'll understand when you rid yourself of ignorance. don't hate because i like to speak english the way it supposed to be spoken.. just because im a minority does not mean im going to automatically take in ebonics and act thug.. yes.. i was raised in what you would call a "hood".. do i act like it?.. no , i am myself and i do not need to intimidate people with stupidity nor do i feel the need of playing the "thug" role, im sorry if i dont have a mexican flag on my house or my cars.. and most of all.. i desperately tried to find a rear window Nike Decal.. but i dont know where to get em.. im sorry you are so hard to please.. haha http://www.newcelica.org/forums/images/smilies/hihi.gif.

oh yes... my hunchback woman.. i e-dumped Phatback the other day homie hehe

With love the monkey
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/images/smilies/monkey.gif

P.S. i listen to Molotov http://www.newcelica.org/forums/images/smilies/headbang2.gif

thinkfast®
12-15-2005, 01:09 PM
thats great and all, but thats not what the argument was about.. check the reggaeton thread, I dont give a shit about who you are or where you are from. "represent" doesn't mean hang up a little flag in your car and wear some little colored beads.

you came off like a sellout, and thats what I labeled you. period. thats what I gathered from the words you typed. You don't know me man, don't act like you do. You have no idea how well I speak or if I even have an accent.. the second you thought you knew me and thought I was some punk high school wannabe, thats where you got it twisted... and believe me, noone's "hating" on your punk ass, you don't get a second chance to make a first impression?

Your tone in the previous thread and even now is way defensive, you stated what you thought and I disagreed with you, that doesn't mean I'm some e-thug wannabe, don't test me for a minute homey.. Molotov is great :D but it takes more then music man. immerse yourself in what you are, be proud of where you came from, and we will get along just fine.

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 03:29 PM
thats great and all, but thats not what the argument was about.. check the reggaeton thread, I dont give a shit about who you are or where you are from. "represent" doesn't mean hang up a little flag in your car and wear some little colored beads.

you came off like a sellout, and thats what I labeled you. period. thats what I gathered from the words you typed. You don't know me man, don't act like you do. You have no idea how well I speak or if I even have an accent.. the second you thought you knew me and thought I was some punk high school wannabe, thats where you got it twisted... and believe me, noone's "hating" on your punk ass, you don't get a second chance to make a first impression?

Your tone in the previous thread and even now is way defensive, you stated what you thought and I disagreed with you, that doesn't mean I'm some e-thug wannabe, don't test me for a minute homey.. Molotov is great :D but it takes more then music man. immerse yourself in what you are, be proud of where you came from, and we will get along just fine.

its fabulous that you dont give a shit where im from or who i am. for i do not care for who you are or where you are from.. so i guess its mutual. therefore not for any second did i think i knew you.. making your "dont think you know me to judge me" type comment retarded. its the web.. we can say what we want when we want like i tell all the attention whores i battle weekly.

1. as far as impressions.. if i did not care where you are from or who you are...then one would assume that most likely i dont give a shit about what kind of impression i made either. right now to me you are a web character just like every other IA entity. you are of no importance to me enough to care, its the WEB

2. you're damn right i dont know how you speak, and since you have pretty much been here most of your life.. i would assume you have no accent at all. i just tell ya it to get ya antsy in your pantsy cause it works.

3.when i mentioned the high school kids that always want to be something they are not, i was referring to the latino youth in general, if i dinged on a sensitive subject ( like i usually do) thats your problem, not mine. maybe you should skip my posts.

4. i am proud of what made me ME.. and nothing more, like my elementary teacher once said.. "will just doesn't get along with others".. it still the same today, matter of fact i hate everyone, my "friends" are just those i hate less. sorry im an asshole, and i wont act a certain way or change anything to be "cool" or get along with anyone, dont really feel like typing more than what i already have, to make it simple: i am rude son of a bitch and.. being me is all i can be.

maybe if i met you in person you could fall into the category of people that i hate less. i dont know. i strongly suggest that you dont let anything of the above offend you in anyway, i was just being hardcore honest.

we know music isnt important, you have brought it up many a times now. thats all i referred to in the initial thread. so why are we still arguing?

IntegraXTR
12-15-2005, 03:31 PM
thats pretty harsh to call the man a sell out

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 03:44 PM
thats pretty harsh to call the man a sell out

hahaha

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 04:15 PM
YO DTMC!.. sorry about not hitting you up after work yesterday man.. couldnt really do much with the rain and ice, PM me your # dude, i just realized i dont have it saved on my phone man.

Rican219
12-15-2005, 04:26 PM
:rly: :crazy:

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 07:49 PM
:rly: :crazy:

i used to hate you.. but after your owl craze... i cant stop thinking about you :hot: