PDA

View Full Version : hchbdx94 and Admin

A.P. Photography
12-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Both are great guys to do business with.

Bought my 1 gig CF card from hchbdx94 and have had no problems with it.

Admin, bought one of my TV's from and was in great shape.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

NorthSydeEk
12-13-2005, 08:08 PM
bought sub/amp from hchbdx94 and it doesnt work. Been three weeks im tryin to get my money back...

i4_garage
12-13-2005, 08:10 PM
^ i will see him tomorrow when he come to the shop...i will shame him about it and hopefully he will refund ur money....lol....ok?

NorthSydeEk
12-13-2005, 08:36 PM
^ i will see him tomorrow when he come to the shop...i will shame him about it and hopefully he will refund ur money....lol....ok?

okie dokie i just dont like people selling broken stuff just for money...

#1Beaver
12-14-2005, 03:56 PM
damn man comcast shuts your shit off and looks what happens when you get it cut back on! I have been in contact with you i have your money now and have had it our problem is getting together with the Christmas season commin im buisy! the only time i have is on the weekends then i try and call and you dont pick up ad when you call back im back down south! the systen worked fine when i had it in my car, if you want to drive down to griffin or to the griffin radioshack log on to radioshack.com type in 30223 for my store! sorry for this Oh and thanks GA TEG

Kevykev
12-28-2005, 09:10 AM
nice!

AnclyT
01-10-2006, 09:25 PM
:goodjob:
BUMP for him..

good seller in my book..

very honest and a good guy!

hondahatch22
01-28-2006, 10:52 AM
well hchbdx94 wanted to trade me an eg shell for my ef, then backed out cuz he said the shell came up missing. wtf? how does your shell just come up missing? or wait....is he a bullshitter? could it be?

#1Beaver
01-28-2006, 11:07 AM
mutha fucka you dont know me
1 the shell was my friends as you know when we called you
2 the fuckin shell was not at my house,it was at a shop by six flags as you know!
3 dont come on here actin like you know me bitch you dont know shit about me, i got friend on here that can vouch im a good guy and i dont bull shit!
i trusted the word of the person that was suppose to be watching the car for me and my friend, that the shell was there! mabey he sold it dont know!BUT it wasnt there, bitchnigga hondas get stoll everyday so why not this one!
my friend realy wanted your hatch, and was trying to save up his money from scratch to get the hatch, but when he see this fuck no!

BLk92DA
01-28-2006, 12:27 PM
its about to be uhh...guhfight! :lmfao:

hondahatch22
01-28-2006, 12:40 PM
maybe he sold it? you were with him...."as you know" and i know all i want to know about you so dont come on here tryin to act all gangster on me. and if you have a problem with me commenting on what actually happened on my end of the raw deal, then you know my number, i stay in warner robins, give me a call, we'll settle it however you want, but dont be a "bitchnigga" with your little girlie voice homeboy.-hope to hear from ya

Tank
01-28-2006, 04:26 PM
maybe he sold it? you were with him...."as you know" and i know all i want to know about you so dont come on here tryin to act all gangster on me. and if you have a problem with me commenting on what actually happened on my end of the raw deal, then you know my number, i stay in warner robins, give me a call, we'll settle it however you want, but dont be a "bitchnigga" with your little girlie voice homeboy.-hope to hear from ya
hey man alex is a striaght up guy im gonna say this dont disrespect my boy cause you will get you ass whipped and thats word no bullishit bout it solve your prblems respectfully if not ill personally handle you thats all

AnclyT
01-28-2006, 06:51 PM
yup!

alex is a cool cat!

i4_garage
01-28-2006, 09:30 PM
alex is a very cool guy........and he is also very gay.....:)

hondahatch22
01-29-2006, 09:01 AM
i aint sayin alex aint a cool cat, but if hes gonna come on here and talk shit and call names because i put up something that happened from the so-called trade offer he wanted, i'mma talk shit and call names back, i'm not a bitch, and i'm not gettin my ass whooped by anyone, yea i said anyone. so i'm puttin out his feed back and he knows what happened so he just needs to be a man and take it, and thats what this thread is for right? i thought so.

Tank
01-29-2006, 11:45 AM
like i said you have 2 options keep it cool and respectful or catch a ass whippin. i give less then a fuck bout your problem, i give less then a fuck about your trade, im telling you flat out i know alex and i know how people like to bully him cause of his size try that bullshit with me. i aint gonna argue it, this is the last thing im gonna say on it watch ya mouth cause you dont know who might be watchin ya ass and waiting for the right time to pounce.

hondahatch22
01-29-2006, 03:43 PM
i dont know about his size, yall dont know about my size, i'm only 5'9. but i'm not gonna start braggin bout my hand skills, so pounce tiger.

Black Mamba
02-03-2006, 11:55 PM
that alex guy seems like a cool dude.

always easy to communicate wit him.

im selling my alarm to him tomorrow.

im pretty sure it will smoooothly go through.

Tank
02-04-2006, 12:30 AM
it will you have nothing to wory about i know him presonally this ass-tard jsut got a chip on his shoulder that was bout to get knocked the fuck off

hondahatch22
02-05-2006, 04:38 PM
yea, the chip that was on my shoulder was people lying to me. and i know everyone else on this site hates to be lied to so you got a whole army of chips to knock off fella.