PDA

View Full Version : Bad Experience with "JDMracer16"

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 09:18 AM
Okay here we go...

I was selling my 95 del sol a little bit before thanksgiving. JDMracer16 came over to my house and wanted to test drive my car. well my car jumped when i cranked it up and i was like shit maybe it needs a new clutch. me and him come to an agreement....my asking price was 5500, me and him come to an agreement. 4700 without my wheels and my alarm and he would pay for the clutch and i would worry about the labor and i would also go out and buy steelies. well i didnt have all the tools needed so my boi allen came over and we were gonna change the clutch. I asked "JDMracer16" if he wanted a stock clutch or an aftermarket one. He said i want a stage 2 clutch... So that friday(my pay day keep this in mind) i went out at 8a.m. in the morning and bought the clutch from "annihilation " for $200....allen told me he wanted 200 for doing the clutch for me. so i paid 200 for the clutch then paid 200 to allen for his help so i could get the car sold. well we got the tranny off and i thought about something, maybe it wasnt the clutch that was the problem. sure enough it was my clutch slave cylinder. and i also found out that my car had a pretty nice stage 1 exedy clutch in it....keep that in mind. now that i think about it we started thursday night and got the tranny and shit off cause we were waiting on the clutch to finish. so that friday we were done. he told me.....im selling my 240 or some bullshit to some pro drifter(im like humm OOOK w/e) and that he would buy the car SATURDAY! saturday comes and he's like i didnt get my car sold. and im like well i need some money cause i just spent 200 out of my check and i still gotta pick up some steelies....hes like ok man im gonna go into my bank account and get $150 for a down payment....im like wtf is that as far as a down payment. but im like w/e its better than nothing.....so we meet up and he gives me 150. so another guy calls me sunday and says he wants to see it sometime this week and i informed him or me and JDMracer16's situation and i also told JDMracer16 that somebody else was gonna pay me my asking price. im like if u come up with your 4700 relatively quickly its still yours, but cash talks...so thursday comes around(thanksgiving) and the guy looks at the car and says he wants it asap....he comes friday morning with the money and he buys it...hottdodge...or something, he still owe's me $ or my alarm anyway....anyway my grandmother passes away and i go down to florida, i dont remember what day but i remember sometime monday or tuesday i get a phone call from JDMracer16's "MOM"....later i find out that he had his girlfriend call me and pretend to be his mom, well anyway i told her that i would possibly be back in town for a quick second before going back for the funeral saturday...I SAID WHEN I GET BACK IN TOWN I WILL CALL YOU....sunday i get a voicemail from somebody named chance, idk who the hell he is but he's cussing up a storm on my voicemail and saying u know what u did and we want our money back....so i stop driving and call back, im like somebody just call me from this number, hes like yes Motha fucka i want my money back, im like who are you? hes like im chance and im taylors friend, im like ok what do u want?....i want my money back and if i dont get it ima come to your house and kick yo skinny black ass.....im like hummmm, now seeing how im going through all this with my great grandmother and family shit, should i give him his $150 back? humm i went out the day i got paid and rushed to get the clutch done so he could come get it saturday...i spent $200 on the clutch, $200 on labor, and $15 for a clutch slave cylinder....so thats $415 and he didnt buy the car saturday....now i was pissed and i figured he owed me $50 more for making me go out and buy this stage 2 clutch cause i was gonna get a oem one for $50-70....so him and his friends are handing the phone to each other everybody talkin bout, i know where u live and u aint nothin but a short ass black boi.....now my temper is BADD i mean BADD....im thinking to myself, he's crazy if he think im let these idiots even make up my driveway, i got more guns then 50 cent...im like if i see these hot heads comin up my driveway they wont make it past the mailbox, its my property and i will not hesitate to start shootin, and i guarantee you there will be hella niggas at the house, last time i checked niggas stick together, and i got a hell of a lot of ppl if they wanted to take it that route....anyway that was just thoughts not words said...back to the phone conversation....i said im out of town and i told your mom that when i got back in town that i would call you....well why havent u called me, he said...i said dumbass probably because im still down here.....then i hear all this shit in the background everybody's cussin and all this shit.....first thing i think....all this over $150, lol they immature as fuck....so im like when i get back in town i will call you......so they start gettin into that "racist" shit and i dont play that.......everybody knows me and i've done business with a lot of ppl and i got plenty of ppl to vouch for my as a good guy, but when u start wit that racist shit and talkin bout black ppl you in for a rude awakening....so ima call him when i get back in town and tell him to come to my house friday, and i know a pussy when i hear one, i guarantee you he wont come alone, if he does he gets respect from me, if he doesnt it's probably gonna be trouble and they wont make it up my driveway cussing and all that racist shit.....so i spent $415 for as car he didnt buy, and i was being nice by paying the labor, and he didnt get it saturday and after the bullshit sunday i dont think he should get his $ back......if i had known he would pull this shit i wouldve kept the stage 2 clutch and put the exedy back in there......so thats $565 down the drain if i pay him....let me know some opinions......this wouldve been different if i didnt get that voicemail cussin and all that racist bullshit on the phone and we gonna kick yo ass and all this shit......lmk what u ppl think.......its not that i dont have the $ its the way they acted and that he didnt buy it when he said he was 100% sure he would have it by then..........

-twan

nextlevel
12-13-2005, 10:59 AM
i say you definitly should NOT give him the money. In my opinion he owes you.... i do see his point but he is immature for taking the approach he did... thats why i said he fucked up now and you just keep the money. Let him keep talking shit and then just fuck him up!

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 11:06 AM
i mean im not the type of guy that wants enemies.....i mean he knows where i live and could come in the night and fuck wit my moms bmw or anything, and then it would be out of hand for real.....but lmk more opinions

B16a2 Civic
12-13-2005, 11:08 AM
hmm, bad on his part, not really bad on your part.
i would have had the clutch checked before making that investment and i would have had him pay for the clutch he wants.
anyway, he paid 150$ for bullshittin around. period

A.P. Photography
12-13-2005, 11:09 AM
Well I don't agree with the way you went about selling it to him. He should have paid for the car first and then had you do the clutch. Hindsight is 20/20.

Well you were going to sell him the car for $4700 right? You sold it for $5500? So in essence you made a little more than you would have if you sold it to him right? Yes he sounds like a dumbass white boy who has watched to many movies and thinks he is hard. Yes he was wrong for what he did in using the race to insult you. Yes if he does not come in here and rectify this situation and apologize he will be banned. Should you keep the money? Yes, he defaulted on a verbal contract with you to buy the car on Sat.

A.P. Photography
12-13-2005, 11:11 AM
Also if you still have the voicemail of them cussing you. Have him arressted for terroistic threats. Put him in jail with Bubba and he will calm down. Him and his wanna be hard friends.

blacknightteg
12-13-2005, 11:18 AM
yeah fuck that he shouldnt get the money back, you wnet through all that shit and nothing came out of it, that is his own damn fault

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 11:36 AM
im getting more responses to keep the money then i thought....i hope i still got the voicemail, let me go check

SOHC MONSTER
12-13-2005, 11:39 AM
well racist people seriously offend me. i say screw him but i also agree with GA teg. if it was me, i wouldnt have spent shit on that car until he payed for the car. i hang around alot of black people as well as white and i will never cross that line no matter how mad i am. once you have done it, you're steretyped for life in the eyes of those certain people. there is no redemtion for going there.

SOHC MONSTER
12-13-2005, 11:40 AM
lol...oh yea...i say keep the mula!

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 11:50 AM
yea i got the voicemail, it said if i dont give him the $ back that there would be problems....i aint scared of nobody, but i dont want to put my moms property in any harm, and I KNOW they dont wanna mess with my step dad's shit.....he's about 6ft. 8" with an even shorter temper than me....lol....

yea i sold it for 5500, but i paid 200 for the clutch 200 for labor 15 for the clutch slave cylinder, and if i paid him 150 back i would be losing money cause my konigs were worth well over $600 and my alarm i got from work was $399, and i also bought steelies for $100.....so there goes more than $800, lol, i just think he's a pussy for having his "gurl" and his big bad friends calling me instead of himself, and i told him i was out of town and he kept calling so i didnt answer, when i tell somebody i will call them when i get back in town, i expect them to wait til i get back, especially under those circumstances......

B16a2 Civic
12-13-2005, 11:54 AM
Lol, if he messes wit ya momz bmw, thas more finacial problems then he wants, he defintly wont get paid 150.00

wantboost
12-13-2005, 12:05 PM
i would say give them back the 150 just to get them off your ass but.... there was no need to get race involved so keep the money and tell'em to fuck off

SOHC MONSTER
12-13-2005, 12:09 PM
shit give me his number and ill tell him to fuck off...lol racist bastard

The Golden Child
12-13-2005, 04:50 PM
id say you keep the money ..
being the fact that he used words that were uncalled for and other threats ..

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
thats exactly what i said on the phone, i said....when your "mom" called me with an attitude i even showed her respect, and he was like that wasnt my mom.....i was like who left me that voicemail cussing at me and all this, he was like that was my friend, im like why is he calling me? he's like look i just want my money, and i said u wont get it back wit all this disrespect and what not, thats when his friend got on the phone callin me ignorant and shit.......

rickgiblin
12-15-2005, 12:28 AM
KEEP THE DAM MONEY, dude crossed the line when he brought race into it. and also when it comes down to it, if he wants to take you to court or anything, theres no written proof that he actually gave you the money, so there for hes screwed. and if he comes over to your house, video tape that shit, i bet it would probible be funny

purplehazing
12-15-2005, 01:53 AM
ok first off he agreed to pay for the clutch so he owes u money second off he wanted to play what i call a bad man so if he feel he bad tell him come get that money i mean sure u said u was going to pay for the labor but u win some u loose some but in my eyes he owes u money and yeh us negras do stick together so hi my name is rome im your new best friend and i would pay u the rest of the money he owes u just to be there when he comes to be a bad ass oh shit my bad i meant to say a ignorant ass so send me a pm as to when we will be kicking some asses and last but not least guns are to loud but i might have a extra machette that u can borrow

JDMBeau
12-15-2005, 02:04 AM
i vouch for ant

he is a cool guy and isnt the kind that screws people over. and about all the racist shit, this isnt 1940's anymore, grow the hell up, people are people, no matter the skin.

ant keep the cash man, it was he who wanted the new clutch, hell give him the exedy clutch if its just laying around LOL

Jdm94Coupe
12-15-2005, 02:25 AM
lol, well my big deal about the whole thing is that i was gonna put a oem one in there before i found out it wasnt the clutch, he's the one that was like i want a stage 2 clutch, and i got up at 7am to go get the damn clutch.....got lost and everything trynna get to annihilation's house, lol....thanks for the opinions......keep em comin

purplehazing
12-15-2005, 02:36 AM
matter of fact lets see there's a alarm fee of 10$ a lost and found fee of 30$ a handling fee of 15 dollars and then the county and state taxes which is like .9% and by my math he owes u 104.50 never said my math was correct oh yeah plus the 50 matter of fact the place u got the clutch do they carry clutches for neons if they do or might carry them can i get there number?please

Jdm94Coupe
12-15-2005, 07:57 AM
LoL, i got the clutch from annihilation, a good guy to do business with....i dont know what cars he can get clutches from but i got 2 of them from him and they grab like all hell....

tony
12-15-2005, 10:28 AM
I can understand your frustration, especially on the race thing (I'm black myself) but if he gave you $150 as a down payment on the car and you sold it to someone else then isn't it right to give the $150 back? I could see if you two agreed that it was a 'non refundable deposit' but you agreed to accept it as a down payment, think about it.. he may have a legal leg to stand on if he took you to small claims court.

Also $150 is hardly worth fighting/shooting anyone over, you would be justifying his ignorance by responding in that way.

Jdm94Coupe
12-15-2005, 10:41 AM
yea i feel you, i was on the phone with those idiots...i said wait til i get back in town, and i was like if u cant wait then go to my house and i will tell my mom to go in my room and get the cash out of where i keep my $.....he was like no we want you to be home, im like humm i guess u REALLY dont want your money now do you.......my biggest problem is that he was supposed to get the car almost a full week before i sold it, and he's the one that said he wanted a stage 2 clutch, i couldve got a oem one for like lunch money and that wouldve saved me the damn $200, therefore giving him 150 wouldnt be a problem, and then for him to have other ppl calling me and cussin at me on voicemails and shit aint the way to go about it.....

The Green Monster
12-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Keep The Money :bigok:

you said niggas stick together...it's true lol...holla at me if you want some extra help :D

RutRoe
12-15-2005, 07:18 PM
The money was taken as a deposit for a verbal contract...you said you'd sell him the car on saturday with all the clutch stuff fixed.

So you fixed everything, and he didn't buy the car. He broke his side of the verbal contract, therefor you had no legal liability to do anything else for him. Had he been that concerned with buying the car, he would have made a contract in writing and brought you a sum of money that would have been a real downpayment not just some bullshit $150 bucks.

You're in the clear any way I see it.

-S Double C-
12-16-2005, 12:25 AM
you "short skinny black boi"..haha that part made me laugh. First of all i would have told him give me the money for the clutch ill buy it and put it in. After what he did you ...id send him dog shit in a evelope. You dont owe him shit he owes you another $50. Id be telling him im going to go whoop his ass instead of him telling you he's gonna whoop your ass. As for the grandma thing sorry to hear about that..but when he cussed me out after that happened i would have lost it on him.

-Sean

(B16a2 civic) you said you was gonna buy those ek side skirts from me for 50 and you didnt you flake...haha j/k you still want them? pm or call me..gary talking about he wants them.

-Sean

B16a2 Civic
12-16-2005, 08:03 AM
you "short skinny black boi"..haha that part made me laugh. First of all i would have told him give me the money for the clutch ill buy it and put it in. After what he did you ...id send him dog shit in a evelope. You dont owe him shit he owes you another $50. Id be telling him im going to go whoop his ass instead of him telling you he's gonna whoop your ass. As for the grandma thing sorry to hear about that..but when he cussed me out after that happened i would have lost it on him.

-Sean

(B16a2 civic) you said you was gonna buy those ek side skirts from me for 50 and you didnt you flake...haha j/k you still want them? pm or call me..gary talking about he wants them.

-Sean

Lol, i was buying them for a friend, but he said he didn't need them ( i dun know if you know gizmo) if gary dont get them ( i'll talk to him this saturday cause were doing my timing belt) i'll buy them cause i'll be going back to stock soon

DC2NR
12-18-2005, 09:30 PM
set up a surveilence .. lol jp .. i'd say keep the money

Azn-Boost
12-19-2005, 08:25 AM
keep da money man.... they wasted your time

RISKYB
12-22-2005, 11:55 AM
put that bitch in jail keep tha money, this sitch is his fault, he defaulted on the deal

yeaiwonder88
12-24-2005, 08:15 PM
Man u are bullshiting so bad...its not even...... funny he called you for a week straight asking when ull be back in town and to plz call him back....and fuck u, about the race, race doesnt matter.....Chant is black u dumbass cause im Chant....and ur the one that wouldnt pick up the phone....but if we called u from a different number u def would pick up....and by the way with the guns ur not gonna do shit....ur like 5'3...ha big gangsta im i right "50 cent"....

yeaiwonder88
12-24-2005, 08:17 PM
And yes u said ud be in town thurday......AND YES WE CALLED YOU FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY....

yeaiwonder88
12-24-2005, 08:19 PM
The money was taken as a deposit for a verbal contract...you said you'd sell him the car on saturday with all the clutch stuff fixed.

So you fixed everything, and he didn't buy the car. He broke his side of the verbal contract, therefor you had no legal liability to do anything else for him. Had he been that concerned with buying the car, he would have made a contract in writing and brought you a sum of money that would have been a real downpayment not just some bullshit $150 bucks.

You're in the clear any way I see it.

Yes rut you maybe right but he sold the car on FRIDAY.....cause he calls me asking about the 98 roma red hatch.....damn dude dont lie....and then u call and ask me about the 96 black integra on saturday cause i have the phone on the date and time u called DONT LIE....there

The BUCKY
12-24-2005, 09:45 PM
dang where was i when all this was goin on. didnt know there was that much shit goin on when i bought the car.

and hey ant make sure you let peeps know i did pay you for the alarm!!! jk

Jdm94Coupe
12-25-2005, 12:37 AM
he was supposed to buy the car the saturday BEFORE i sold the sol.....i sold the sol on thanksgiving, he said he was buying the car the PREVIOUS saturday......

u seem real smart talkin bout 5 3'...first of all that doesnt matter and im 5 10"...doc tells me so, lol.....anyway grow up man and stop talkin for your friends....and i agree wit rut, he broke his agreement.....

Jdm94Coupe
12-25-2005, 12:38 AM
if you'll didnt call me talkin all dat shit then there wouldnt have been a problem, i asked his gf or his mom, whoever it was, that i would call him when i got back in town, he didnt wait so w/e......

Jdm94Coupe
12-25-2005, 12:41 AM
and for the 1000th time i know i called you for the hatch and the integra, i was lookin for a car to put my motor in....im not dumb i know who i called but he was supposed to buy the sol a FULL week before, not the sat i called! and i even told him that "hottdodge" had called me and told me he had cash and wanted it, he said ok man just lmk

yeaiwonder88
12-25-2005, 08:29 AM
Yea sure w/e u know u sold the car before the agreement cause u sat there and called....so just give him his money back....thats not that hard is it...

-S Double C-
12-25-2005, 09:29 AM
^^^he dont neeed to give him shit back your buddy flaked/wasted his fucking time/money..GTFO this post and quit talking shit.

HyPer50
12-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Just give him the money back. It's the "right thing" to do, it'll cause less drama, and since apparently $150 isn't that much money to you (how i percieved one of your quotes), just give it back to him.. It was a down payment, and you sold the car to someone else.... if I was him I'd have been really pissed off too, but oh well, thats just me.

yeaiwonder88
12-25-2005, 10:04 AM
Sean fucking read....He sold the car on FRIDAY he was going to buy the car SUNDAY....damn...thats not that hard to understand...

yeaiwonder88
12-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Besides you didnt even tell him you sold the car...instead you call me asking aobut one of my cars..and i have to call him and be like what he already sold it yea....thats dirty....

Jdm94Coupe
12-25-2005, 10:43 AM
he was supposed to buy the car the saturday BEFORE thanksgiving.....thanksgiving was the NEXT thursday! hottdodge called me sunday and i told jdmracer16 that somebody else was interested. i said if he's got cash then ima sell it, cause you weas supposed to buy it yesterday......well i aint sold my 240sx and blah blah....anyway 4 days later on thursday hottdodge and his gf meet me and he wants to buy it, and he buys it RIGHT before i go into work at 11 a.m......DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING, cause i work at best buy and i remember that crazy ass day.....he didnt buy it when he agreed to.......stop acting like i sold it before he agreed.....i sold it the thursday after the saturday he said he would have the $......i even told him if he needed the cash that night that he could go to my house and i would inform my mom to get $ out of my room to give him when he got there, thats when some "hard ass" got on the phone and told me, NO we'll wait til you get home, like they gonna come kick my ass......the thing is that you dont have some of your friends call me and act like they gonna come over my house and ima be sittin outside all alone ass naked like a lil bitch.....if there was a serious problem, by the time youll got here from newnan there would be at least 10 cars at my house waitin for somebody to fuck up.....thing about me is that yea im small but i got a short temper and it gets me in trouble, BUT i dont go around gathering up friends to fight my battles.....i still to this day dont know why i talked to like 3-4 ppl on the phone......and why you are in this post and not HIM.....it just seems wierd to have other ppl talkin for you, its like when you in middle school and bout to fight one-on-one and all your friends jump out and try to fight 4-1......its just immature and shows you aint a man....same situation, and yeaiwonder88 i sold the car the thursday after he said he would buy it saturday.....

Jdm94Coupe
12-25-2005, 10:45 AM
Sean fucking read....He sold the car on FRIDAY he was going to buy the car SUNDAY....damn...thats not that hard to understand...

no YOU read and get your facts str8, and the sat i called you was a FULL week after he said he would buy it....

Jdm94Coupe
12-25-2005, 10:49 AM
And yes u said ud be in town thurday......AND YES WE CALLED YOU FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY....

and youll called me sunday......i got da blackberry, it'll go back to the day i bought the phone in march.....i have everycall/voicemail documented/transferred to my computer and every # printed out.....i keep everything.....my dad's a lawyer and my moms a programmer, runs in the blood to have proof of everything and the computer knowledge to do anything i want.....lol.....devry helps a little bit too! anyway tell him to take me to court, and to bring the paper work on our down payment. o thats right there is no paperwork, and he broke our verbal agreement.....the only reason he doesnt have his money is because he had his "friends"...."....."gf or mom", whoever it was call me and her have an attitude AND his friends callin me out my name and cussing.....

just because im 5 10" doesnt mean i cant hold my own, knowledge is power!

trust me i'd love for somebody to come over my house and hit me..... they'd be in jail quick as hell......im not a hard guy to deal with...i dare you to find ONE other person i've had a problem with, cause you wont....!

dappsta
12-25-2005, 11:38 AM
I would love to watch this case on Judge Judy :)

MachNU
12-25-2005, 11:40 AM
JERRY JERRY JERRY.....

Jdm94Coupe
12-25-2005, 11:46 AM
lol

RandomGuy
12-25-2005, 06:36 PM
hell yeah keep that money...
ask him 1 question: WTF IS A DOWN PAYMENT!! lol if he put a deposit down on ANYTHING else, including a house, car whatever and ended up not buying it... wtf? Why the fuck would he get his deposit back, isn't that the purpose of the deposit, to prove will to buy something.

LOL they have nothing on you, legally... and I'm guessing any other way too.

-S Double C-
12-26-2005, 12:45 AM
Just give him the money back. It's the "right thing" to do, it'll cause less drama, and since apparently $150 isn't that much money to you (how i percieved one of your quotes), just give it back to him.. It was a down payment, and you sold the car to someone else.... if I was him I'd have been really pissed off too, but oh well, thats just me.

it doesnt matter if it was a canadian penny and a hot apple turnover from arby's...it's the point he dont owe him shit..i wouldnt give him nothing.

RandomGuy
12-26-2005, 01:36 AM
keep the money, take teh family out to eat...

Jdm94Coupe
12-26-2005, 02:04 AM
pm from yeaiwonder88:

look u should give him back his money thats the right thing to do....for all you know u dont know me either....i just got the fuck outta jail do ur research and u wouldnt know when were coming anyways cause we already know where u live....we personaly told u that we didnt have a problem with u....am i right he just wants hes money back....besides ur right u dont want to make enimies and we dont either.....so just give back the money and make everything right....u know thats the right thing to do...

dappsta
12-26-2005, 07:57 AM
look, if they beat your ass, he will be right back in jail... some people are just stupid fucks.. really and truly the money is yours, if you make a downpayment on something you are implying by all means and purposes that you will be buying that item, if you dont, you lose your money. i would love to see those idiots make a $3,000 deposit on a house and then not buy it, lose their money and wanna beat up the real estate agent. But... if you dont want any drama give them back their money, but if you are ready to put up a fight, do it. Infact, if i were you i would notify your local police department of what has occured and let them know that these men have threatened you, maybe even show them the IM's etc.. because if you decide to stick this out and they do infact come to your house to beat you, the police will be more than happy to back you up because they will know about the situation before hand.

Just my 2cents

tony
12-26-2005, 09:10 AM
i would love to see those idiots make a $3,000 deposit on a house and then not buy it, lose their money and wanna beat up the real estate agent. Just my 2cents

Nobody accepts a $3,000 down payment and sells to another buyer, usually if that is the case the seller will return the down payment and accept the funds from the other buyer. I hope someone reads this and realize how the situation looks, if a dealership accepts a downpayment from you but decides to sell the car to someone else and tells you to leave the lot are you going to feel that they are justified in doing so? What if their excuse is you offended their sales people? Does that make it right?

You guys are seriously giving some bad advice but I'll just sit back and see how this one ends.

Jdm94Coupe
12-26-2005, 09:37 AM
im not a dealership or a real estate agent.....and in those cases they would have written documentation that you gave them down payments and in our case we had a verbal agreement.....and he broke it....i didnt go behind his back and sell it, i told him 4 days before i sold it that hottdodge had called me and said he had cash, and nobody can tell me i didnt tell him, because i remember i was playin madden at the exact same time i was on the phone with him......i even told them the night they called me cussin and all this shit to just go to my moms house and she'll go get some of my money from my stash, they was like no we'll wait til you get home!! i was like humm doesnt that make you think they wanna jump you, and they kept sayin we know where you live.......

you DONT know where i live, i live in decatur off glenwood....my MOM lives off 42 in mcdonough....so dont waste your time thinking you gonna go to my moms house and do somethin, cause she just gonna see some upset ppl comin to the door and already know whats up, she real hott headed bout ppl on her property anyway, btw i have already notified the cops, my uncle is a cop over here and so is one of my homeboys, but i called the cops when i got back in town an let em know the deal........so i been waitin on a call from my mom tellin me they came over.....

Nismo
12-26-2005, 09:44 AM
Just 1 thing, Dont use ebonics and end words in Z if your trying to build credibility (ex homeboyz) Tell that little pole smoker tough shit, he backed out of the deal, thats the cost of doing business

Jdm94Coupe
12-26-2005, 09:59 AM
got ya! ^^^^ any more opinions

Azn-Boost
12-26-2005, 02:24 PM
gosh..... are those guys still messing with u

MachNU
12-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Yeah i would agree on keeping the money seeing as how you made a bilateral contract, even with it being verbal, which can stand up in court, at least a small claims court. But when he broke the contract by not buying your car on the day promised me made a unilateral mistake which makes the contract voidable, and your able to keep the money. Then when you paid money out of your pocket to get stuff for him really me owes you money, so i would just tell him "Fine i will give your money back, but under one condition, that you give me the (x amount) that i paid out of my pocket to get those items for you!" That would be completely fare, since this guy seems to be a dick about it! Only my two cents though!

Jdm94Coupe
12-27-2005, 01:38 AM
thats what i said on the phone, i said YOU owe me 50 dollars more for the 200 i paid out of my check to buy the clutch YOU told me YOU wanted instead of the $50 stock clutch i couldve got, and i even paid my boi for the labor and i told him i would pay that too if he got it on saturday, we got done on friday morning! plenty of time for him to get it

Dr.G35
12-27-2005, 02:33 AM
Wasnt the clutch part of the "so-called" deal. The agreement was that he would pay you 4700 for the car without rims and without the alarm with a fixed clutch, am i right? Also you said that the stellies would be part of the deal as well. I believe in my own opinion that you SHOULD give the money back because it is the right thing to do. Yes, it was bad the someone (don't know who?) said racist comments into the phone and it was childish to get friends call and threaten you, but he made a down payment to buy the car and you sold it even though he put a down payment on the car. It was bad on your part that you bought a clutch without even checking to make sure that the clutch had gone bad, you should know that because I know for a fact that you know your shit about cars because i could tell from the conversasion that we had when we came over. I think you should just give it back, you even said so yourself, it only $150.

-S Double C-
12-27-2005, 03:13 AM
Wasnt the clutch part of the "so-called" deal. The agreement was that he would pay you 4700 for the car without rims and without the alarm with a fixed clutch, am i right? Also you said that the stellies would be part of the deal as well. I believe in my own opinion that you SHOULD give the money back because it is the right thing to do. Yes, it was bad the someone (don't know who?) said racist comments into the phone and it was childish to get friends call and threaten you, but he made a down payment to buy the car and you sold it even though he put a down payment on the car. It was bad on your part that you bought a clutch without even checking to make sure that the clutch had gone bad, you should know that because I know for a fact that you know your shit about cars because i could tell from the conversasion that we had when we came over. I think you should just give it back, you even said so yourself, it only $150.

man 150 is worth alot to some people...i could fucking take 150 and go have my intercooler piping made and be knocking down 350whp..but i dont have the extra money!!!...some of you guys on the boared make 400-1000 a week or more..but the people who make 200-300 a week will tell you 150 mean alot to them..yall can afford to say MAN 150 aint shit the other cant

Dr.G35
12-27-2005, 03:18 AM
umm, if your talk'n to me i make maybe 200 every 2 weeks so don't preach to me. I was just elaborating on what JDM94Coupe said.

IntegraXTR
12-27-2005, 08:49 AM
man 150 is worth alot to some people...i could fucking take 150 and go have my intercooler piping made and be knocking down 350whp..but i dont have the extra money!!!...some of you guys on the boared make 400-1000 a week or more..but the people who make 200-300 a week will tell you 150 mean alot to them..yall can afford to say MAN 150 aint shit the other cant

Yeh I agree* some ppl only make so much a week so $150 is worth something* but to others its not a big deal* shit to me $150 is a good amount especially since I can use that to buy groceries* or bills.

Jdm94Coupe
12-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Ok here's my big deal. Our agreement was that he would buy the car for 4700 without the alarm and the wheels. I was doing him MAJOR favors and pulling tons of strings so he could get the car saturday(the day after we got done with the clutch)..I fucking told him i would find steelies and buy them and put them on....i would pay $200 to my boi for putting the fucking clutch in cause i didnt have everything i needed at my house...steelies wouldve been $100, and the labor my boi charged was $200..so thats $300 i agreed to pay for him to get the car saturday...everybody says think about it from his view....LOOK at it from mine.....I was never supposed to pay for any clutch whats so ever.....i said which clutch do you want, you know tripleblksi....i said oem for like $50 or stage 2 for $200.....BUT i said YOU are paying for it, because if im paying for it its getting a oem clutch. he said i'll think about it.....next day he calls me and says i want the stage 2, i said thats fine, he said but i cant make it out there to give you the money today, i said thats fine i get paid and i will buy it myself and you give me the money later.....we take the tranny off and clutch and shit.....i wake up at 8 am friday morning to get the clutch from annihilation, my boi meets me back at my house, and we get the clutch in and the tranny back on and shit, and i have to go to the store and buy a new clutch slave cylinder, $15 more dollars......saturday comes and he doesnt buy the car......my check was $239 and i spent $200 out of it on this god damn clutch and you think ima give him $150 back?

so that adds up to.....
$200 for clutch
$200 for labor
$15 clutch slave cylinder
=$415 out of my own pocket
and $150 to pay him back
=$565 WASTED!...like i said on the phone i agreed to give the money back and he agreed to pay for the clutch........so i'll give him $150 back as soon as he shows up with my $200 or he can just give me the $50 he owes me....the right thing to do was for him to come buy the damn car on the agreed day because it put me through a lot of shit....i was so pissed saturday i was just gonna let it go with the wheels and alarm for 4700 plus the $200 for the clutch....o well......

Jdm94Coupe
12-27-2005, 10:48 AM
from the sounds of the pm's.......looks like we going to court....

this wouldve been a lot different if that racist shit wouldve been left in newnan where it belongs.....i would never agree to pay him $150 back now, too upset to

tell him if he calls to leave a voicemail cause i never have my phone, my gurl might answer but i rarely have it.......

Jdm94Coupe
12-27-2005, 10:51 AM
and $150 is 75% of the labor for my LS/VTEC......

IntegraXTR
12-27-2005, 11:07 AM
bump for antwan, he's a good man and honest seller

chrisdavis
12-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Ok here's my big deal. Our agreement was that he would buy the car for 4700 without the alarm and the wheels. I was doing him MAJOR favors and pulling tons of strings so he could get the car saturday(the day after we got done with the clutch)..I fucking told him i would find steelies and buy them and put them on....i would pay $200 to my boi for putting the fucking clutch in cause i didnt have everything i needed at my house...steelies wouldve been $100, and the labor my boi charged was $200..so thats $300 i agreed to pay for him to get the car saturday...everybody says think about it from his view....LOOK at it from mine.....I was never supposed to pay for any clutch whats so ever.....i said which clutch do you want, you know tripleblksi....i said oem for like $50 or stage 2 for $200.....BUT i said YOU are paying for it, because if im paying for it its getting a oem clutch. he said i'll think about it.....next day he calls me and says i want the stage 2, i said thats fine, he said but i cant make it out there to give you the money today, i said thats fine i get paid and i will buy it myself and you give me the money later.....we take the tranny off and clutch and shit.....i wake up at 8 am friday morning to get the clutch from annihilation, my boi meets me back at my house, and we get the clutch in and the tranny back on and shit, and i have to go to the store and buy a new clutch slave cylinder, $15 more dollars......saturday comes and he doesnt buy the car......my check was $239 and i spent $200 out of it on this god damn clutch and you think ima give him $150 back?

so that adds up to.....
$200 for clutch
$200 for labor
$15 clutch slave cylinder
=$415 out of my own pocket
and $150 to pay him back
=$565 WASTED!...like i said on the phone i agreed to give the money back and he agreed to pay for the clutch........so i'll give him $150 back as soon as he shows up with my $200 or he can just give me the $50 he owes me....the right thing to do was for him to come buy the damn car on the agreed day because it put me through a lot of shit....i was so pissed saturday i was just gonna let it go with the wheels and alarm for 4700 plus the $200 for the clutch....o well......

I see it from your point of view and you made several mistakes. Hindsight is 20/20. Had I been selling this car I would have put it in the condition that i was going to sell it in prior to putting it up for sell (i.e. already having steelies on hand to put on the car). I wouldnt have taken a down payment, sorry but if you dont have the cash I'm not going to hold the car. Also instead of fixing the clutch I would have just negotiated a slightly lower price and let the clutch be the buyers problem. I hope that you take this experience and learn from it, so in the future you don't have this headache. As for the money I am no going to tell you to keep it or return it, that decision is yours to make as you see fit.

Dr.G35
12-27-2005, 02:23 PM
i agree with almost everything he said ^. But he put a down payment on the car in which he was going to pay for, which means you hold the car. The full payment included car with stellies which should only cost $50 at most, no alarm and some type of clutch. From what I see which is my own view, if he would have bought the car he would have paid for the clutch as well. Since you sold the car before you were suppose to then he wouldnt have to pay for the clutch at all, the new owner of the car would. Plus, jdmracer16 was not the one that called you saying all this racist bullshit, i agree with most of the people in here, it's almost 2006 and there is still this race bullshit almost every fucking day and everbody is tired of it. Also, he called you today to see about the money and his phone and you did not answer, then he called you on my phone and you answered, what the hell?

BlkTegGsr
12-27-2005, 04:06 PM
You guys argue like hoes I say you fight for it man to man fist vs fist no gunz if you lose the fight you give him back his 150 if you get knock the fock out jdmracer then you gets nothing!

IntegraXTR
12-27-2005, 04:29 PM
You guys argue like hoes I say you fight for it man to man fist vs fist no gunz if you lose the fight you give him back his 150 if you get knock the fock out jdmracer then you gets nothing!

:goodjob:

Jdm94Coupe
12-27-2005, 05:42 PM
LoL you all are stupid......ok heres the deal tripleblksi, you tell your boi we will meet in the middle.....i will agree to give him half of what he gave me back.....i will give him $75 take it or leave it, i dont want to do that but i feel its fair cause he put me through bullshit and i put him through bullshit.....you tell him to take it or leave it, and i didnt call him back yet because my minutes aint free until 9 pm.......and i JUST got home.....

Jdm94Coupe
12-27-2005, 05:43 PM
and for the last time i did NOT sell the car before our agreed date....i sold it the FRIDAY morning AFTER the saturday he agreed to buy it.....thats 6 days later

JDMracer16
12-27-2005, 10:18 PM
and for the last time i did NOT sell the car before our agreed date....i sold it the FRIDAY morning AFTER the saturday he agreed to buy it.....thats 6 days later
ok im hear so if anybody wants to talk shit say it to me. i called you everyday and you never answered i called you that saturday when i had the money and you sad you had sold it yesturday (friday), and you had been busy at work. i dont know where im coming in as racist when i havnt talked shit to you at all. ive already talked to my friend chant and hes going to quit raving. if no one believes that he sold it the friday after, this car was at the varsity meet which was thursday the day before he supposebley sold with the new owner and his g/f in it. you can say what want i dont care all i ask for is my down payment back. the one where you said that the car was mine if i paid you.

Dr.G35
12-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Lol, if he messes wit ya momz bmw, thas more finacial problems then he wants, he defintly wont get paid 150.00

that's funny^ jdmcoupe94 just so happened to tell us that the bmer was his. were you lying then or now?

JDMracer16
12-27-2005, 10:34 PM
I gave you the down payment on a sunday. "Lick a puss" came the next day and bought my car. (gave 200 then and 1600 on saturday morning) this is all in the came week. i left you pms on both IA and Import Lounge, and many voice mails. You finally call me back that day and tell me you sold the car yesturday, and that you would meet up with me to give me the money. ever since that day you have been very shady and will only answer calls from other numbers not mine. 150 is not that much but its the fact that you said you would give it back and you wouldn't screw me over, besides im 17 and still in high school, 150 goes along way. BTW im deffinantly the most unracist white kid you will ever meet. I work at an Urban clothing store for heveans sake and half of my friends and either black/mexican.

-S Double C-
12-27-2005, 10:37 PM
ok im hear so if anybody wants to talk shit say it to me. i called you everyday and you never answered i called you that saturday when i had the money and you sad you had sold it yesturday (friday), and you had been busy at work. i dont know where im coming in as racist when i havnt talked shit to you at all. ive already talked to my friend chant and hes going to quit raving. if no one believes that he sold it the friday after, this car was at the varsity meet which was thursday the day before he supposebley sold with the new owner and his g/f in it. you can say what want i dont care all i ask for is my down payment back. the one where you said that the car was mine if i paid you.

i saw it there why i was :drunk: ... :lmfao:

JDMracer16
12-27-2005, 10:38 PM
???

JDMracer16
12-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Antwan, what are you talking about? You have been back in town and you still havent called me. I will meet you at you house it doesnt matter to me, but if we get into some huge gun fight and shit, were all getting arrested and i still dont have my $150, so that would solve nothing. And i really dont kno why your calling me a pussy, you dont know me. I called you today and what did you say "I'm in atlanta traffic can i call you back"? I say yes either at this number or my number (i had to call from my friends number) and you still havent called me back. Hell i am calling you right now and you dont answer.

JDMracer16
12-27-2005, 10:57 PM
And what the is this "If you think 50 cent is bad you havent seen shit". You say i left you threts and shit on your voice mail, i never called you and left you that voice mail. Im not a bad person you can ask anybody who knows me and have had more that enough patience with this.

Dr.G35
12-27-2005, 11:00 PM
so actually he made the terroistic threat. and also the other guy that said he had a machette, give me a fucking break. :gay:

JDMracer16
12-27-2005, 11:10 PM
antwan, you got pm

yeaiwonder88
12-27-2005, 11:28 PM
wtf....is he lieing i havent said anything to him that was bad...

Jdm94Coupe
12-28-2005, 12:35 AM
1. i have a 328
2. my mom has a 7 series
3. i never said you were racist, i said whoever u got involved called me out my name and pissed me off to a point where i never wanted to be
4. i have every # you've called me from stored under YOUR name, so all the same damn #'s you're calling from i know its you! so im not hiding from you
5. i had to drive to the varsity today to meet a potential buyer of my rims, then we went to his house in suwanee(however u spell it)....his name is scott and he has one of the 350z's on IA...so im not lying....
6. i got home and got on IA because my minutes weren't free and posted on here...
7. me and my gurlfriend went to the movies at 9:30pm and saw king kong, the movies is 3 hours and 7 minutes long, when i got out i assumed it was too damn late to call you back, and besides i posted a message to your friend telling you what i thought about it......
8. he came and saw the car thanksgiving day, you told me you were going to buy the car the saturday before that which was the day after we got done with the clutch! he came and picked it up friday morning before i went to work. he was at the varsity the following week, because i got calls from like 1000ppl saying somebody stole your car, and some bullshit like that.......
9. I said absolutely nothing about no damn 50 cent..... doesnt even sound like me, show me where i said that.....
10. i never said you called leaving me threats, i said YOUR friend did....im under the impression that i've talked to 5 ppl and i shouldve only talked to one.....and the only reason you dont have your money is cause of the bullshit you and your friends pulled that sunday.....i talked to you, your mom or your gf(whoever it was).....the guy with the black si, the guy with the black integra, and the guy who acted like a racist......

Jdm94Coupe
12-28-2005, 12:36 AM
and also the other guy that said he had a machette

wtf is this?

Jdm94Coupe
12-28-2005, 12:40 AM
fighting and all that bullshit was never my intention of this thread. my intentions were to get the opinions of others. but i think me and him have come to an agreement.....

$75 to the plaintiff, lol jk....

Dr.G35
12-28-2005, 12:43 AM
so send me a pm as to when we will be kicking some asses and last but not least guns are to loud but i might have a extra machette that u can borrow

that one

yeaiwonder88
12-28-2005, 12:45 AM
lol....damn just let it die...

-S Double C-
12-28-2005, 01:11 AM
ok first off he agreed to pay for the clutch so he owes u money second off he wanted to play what i call a bad man so if he feel he bad tell him come get that money i mean sure u said u was going to pay for the labor but u win some u loose some but in my eyes he owes u money and yeh us negras do stick together so hi my name is rome im your new best friend and i would pay u the rest of the money he owes u just to be there when he comes to be a bad ass oh shit my bad i meant to say a ignorant ass so send me a pm as to when we will be kicking some asses and last but not least guns are to loud but i might have a extra machette that u can borrow

L O FUCKING L....LMAO...wtf? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ...machette?...his ass trying to bring up some crystal lake and jason vorhee's shit. :hanged:

-S Double C-
12-28-2005, 01:13 AM

hell yeah! :boxing: clean his fucking clock!!! :crazy:

(jdm94coupe) :look: (jdmracer16)

Jdm94Coupe
12-28-2005, 09:02 AM
idk who the fuck he is, LOL

the machette guy that it, haha

B16a2 Civic
12-28-2005, 09:08 AM
LIRL, i need to be paid for readin this.

JDMracer16
12-28-2005, 12:07 PM
hell yeah! :boxing: clean his fucking clock!!! :crazy:

(jdm94coupe) :look: (jdmracer16)
who the fuck are you?!? look we made an agreement, this shit doesnt even envolve you

B16a2 Civic
12-28-2005, 12:26 PM
who the fuck are you?!? look we made an agreement, this shit doesnt even envolve you

involve*

-S Double C-
12-28-2005, 12:53 PM

im the one backing his ass up...IMO..he doesnt owe you any money...im not typing a shit load of reasons why again :chuckles: :bootyshak

static
12-28-2005, 02:28 PM
After making racist comments and talking all that bullshit, keep the money. He's a little punk asshole who needs to learn some respect for others. You gave him plenty of time to get his shit in order. Spent 450 on that new clutch and sold the car for what you were asking. I see nothing wrong with how you handled him.

The Golden Child
12-28-2005, 05:13 PM
im the one backing his ass up...IMO..he doesnt owe you any money...im not typing a shit load of reasons why again :chuckles: :bootyshak

:stupid:

-S Double C-
12-28-2005, 05:16 PM
:stupid:

:werd: :bigdance: ...lol

The BUCKY
12-28-2005, 05:49 PM
hey dude if you really want the del sol i will sell it to you or whoever was gonna get it in the first place??

The Golden Child
12-28-2005, 07:12 PM
u dont have to do that unless you plan on selling it ..

Jdm94Coupe
12-28-2005, 07:18 PM
i agree^^^

tattoodlude
12-28-2005, 07:54 PM
I say fuck him

1-if you go to buy a house and put money down on it then back out you don't get the money back
2-beat his ass for making bullshit racist comments that shit isn't cool

see how he handles the sit. from here see if he is able to act like a grown person or if he is going to keep on being a little bitch. Either way you can give him the money back and know that you were the bigger man in the sit. or you can keep the money and have to deal with the bullshit that could follow with it.

once again I say fuck him
:2up:

JDMracer16
12-28-2005, 10:07 PM
for the last fucking time i made no racist comments, i didnt back out of buying anything and the one who was talking to him is black! please tell me how in the hell that is racist. we made an agreement so all of you can stay the fuck out of this.

JDMracer16
12-28-2005, 10:09 PM
i appriciate the offer on the del sol but i already have a car

Dr.G35
12-28-2005, 11:47 PM
a nice car i might add :D

paulg18
12-28-2005, 11:57 PM
del sol are gay..................................and so are ep3

-S Double C-
12-29-2005, 12:39 AM

GTFO NOOB :2up: ...you damn fruit :fruit:

put whatever you got up against my del sol ill piss on it :piss:

Dr.G35
12-29-2005, 12:54 AM
dont worry you could, easily. :lmfao:

Jdm94Coupe
12-29-2005, 01:16 AM
a nice car i might add :D

how nice? LoL..... nice is as much as YOU make it, not how you buy it... haha

Jdm94Coupe
12-29-2005, 01:17 AM

yea dont hate on sols....

Dr.G35
12-29-2005, 01:24 AM
how nice? LoL..... nice is as much as YOU make it, not how you buy it... haha

ooooo k

Jdm94Coupe
12-29-2005, 01:39 AM
^^^^ ahaha i make what i buy my own, not somebody else's work....... yea it'll be nice but who wants to ride around in somebody else's creation? btw your si is original.....

Dr.G35
12-29-2005, 02:19 AM
oooh, i did not get what you meant. i was confused. yea i like my car, right now i have a project going to get a ctr motor so its comin along pretty good.

Jdm94Coupe
12-29-2005, 07:45 AM
in your new civic? dont they already have k20's?