PDA

View Full Version : Be Honest: Do you like Cav-E-R

Pages : [1] 2

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 08:46 AM
I know I'm posting this myself, and I'm ready to take the heat some people might portray, but I wanna know.. Am I liked on this board or should I go jump off a cliff with no parachute, lol? (Someone said I wasn't liked and I just want to see how everyone feels about that... Be honest :D )

The Ren
12-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Someone forgot to log off..

Brett
12-13-2005, 08:48 AM
I vote yes cause one day she will let me see her naked :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Nope, it's me.. I thought people might think that... LOL

The Ren
12-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Nope, it's me.. I thought people might think that... LOL

Im Confused.. when did you start caring what other people thought about you?

AtifSajid
12-13-2005, 08:49 AM
I voted..and i hope she knows what...but that option wasnt there so I just voted yes.

Hulud
12-13-2005, 08:51 AM
yes
you seem nice.......for the most part lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 08:51 AM
Im Confused.. when did you start caring what other people thought about you?

I don't.. I just thought it would be funny to see what some people might say.. I'm in a wierd kinda mood today.. LOL

I voted..and i hope she knows what...but that option wasnt there so I just voted yes.

I think I know exactly what you wanted on that poll.. No one better change it either, lol

The Ren
12-13-2005, 08:52 AM
I gotcha.. I was real confused when this popped up.. eh you know you my girl

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 08:52 AM
I know girl.. I love you tons and bunches!

LaurenK
12-13-2005, 08:54 AM
Lol...Tiff must be bored!

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 08:56 AM
I know I'm posting this myself, and I'm ready to take the heat some people might portray, but I wanna know.. Am I liked on this board or should I go jump off a cliff with no parachute, lol? (Someone said I wasn't liked and I just want to see how everyone feels about that... Be honest :D )

I have much love for tiff-o.

5thgcelica
12-13-2005, 08:57 AM
hrm....ill go for yes now.... just as long as i get adopted. lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 08:57 AM
very bored...

smiley723
12-13-2005, 09:01 AM
Tiff.. i think you are AWESOME!!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You are an absloute sweetheart!!

B16a2 Civic
12-13-2005, 09:02 AM
your okay in my book tiger

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Thank you Jamie! :kiss:

Pher
12-13-2005, 09:05 AM
How could we not like Tiff? I know she has a place in my heart as long as I have a place in her bed ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:06 AM
or in my shower! lol..

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 09:06 AM
I voted "No" just because this poll is gay.....this is borderline attention whore posting....

you already know there are dudes here who whack off on a daily basis to you, and if someone was to say they thought you were a "retard" all your loyal leghumpers would jump down their throats and there would be a call out thread and then a thread attention'ing that person so you can bash them, and then a whole thread where you ask everyone to give that person negative reps.

Pher
12-13-2005, 09:07 AM
or in my shower! lol..
Haha, tis true...

Hey dear, I'll call you this evening. Got some rommie stuff to talk to ya about.
It'll be after 9 because I'm over my limit already.

smiley723
12-13-2005, 09:07 AM
Thank you Jamie! :kiss:
You are welcome Tiff!! Whoever says they don't like you should be kicked in the nuts in my opinion. give me a call sometime!!

Nemesis
12-13-2005, 09:08 AM
I dont know you well, but you seem pretty nice in person lol, dont say much though...

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:10 AM
I voted "No" just because this poll is gay.....this is borderline attention whore posting....

you already know there are dudes here who whack off on a daily basis to you, and if someone was to say they thought you were a "retard" all your loyal leghumpers would jump down their throats and there would be a call out thread and then a thread attention'ing that person so you can bash them, and then a whole thread where you ask everyone to give that person negative reps.

Very nicely put. Like I said, it's cool with me if you don't like me.. It's not my loss by any means.. I have no problem with you what-so-ever! :)

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:12 AM
I dont know you well, but you seem pretty nice in person lol, dont say much though...

I'm a very nice person until you piss me off.. Isn't anyone though?

Nemesis
12-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Very true.

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Very nicely put. Like I said, it's cool with me if you don't like me.. It's not my loss by any means.. I have no problem with you what-so-ever! :)

no, it's not that I dont like you....it's just that I think this thread was a in poor taste.

I dont have a problem with you etheir, btw.

psychodrama_81
12-13-2005, 09:15 AM
I barely know ya....but you seem cool though.

Nemesis
12-13-2005, 09:16 AM
Well I dont think shes looking for attention. Sometimes I wonder how others view me? As a pompous asshole , or as a nice guy? Its good to know, because if everyone views you in a bad light, its something you might be interested in changing.

civic95
12-13-2005, 09:18 AM
I don't like you, every time I look in the shower your never there. Full of lies!

A.P. Photography
12-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Well Tiff I am pretty sure you know how I feel :tongue:

AznTraitor
Well I dont think shes looking for attention. Sometimes I wonder how others view me? As a pompous asshole , or as a nice guy? Its good to know, because if everyone views you in a bad light, its something you might be interested in changing.

well, if you had I dunno....two working brain cells, it's quite apparent if you are "like" or "unliked" on this website....for example, "TheFireman" or even "Imbosile" everytime they post about 90% of their threads turn into a flame war....

so I think it can be quite obvious if you are disliked on here.

Tiff-O-Bitties

exactly..

no, it's not that I dont like you....it's just that I think this thread was a in poor taste.

I dont have a problem with you etheir, btw.

Well that's good to know that you don't have a problem with me; however, you still voted "no." Like I said, it's totally cool, no need to explain yourself any further unless you feel the need.

BTEC
:hitit: :leghump:
here are 2 options that sound like something u mightve been looking for. lol!!!! I voted yes and i wnt say y either. If u want to know my secret i can pm it to you. lol!!!!

speedminded
How can you not love a girl that knows when to brake and how to apex a turn?! :burnout:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:20 AM
I don't like you, every time I look in the shower your never there. Full of lies!

:lmfao: Sorry, that's the only lie I will tell.. I'm a very honest person other than that! lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:21 AM
How can you not love a girl that knows when to brake and how to apex a turn?! :burnout:

lol.. Jason, you still shocked that a girl can drive? :lmao:

Nemesis
12-13-2005, 09:23 AM
well, if you had I dunno....two working brain cells, it's quite apparent if you are "like" or "unliked" on this website....for example, "TheFireman" or even "Imbosile" everytime they post about 90% of their threads turn into a flame war....

so I think it can be quite obvious if you are disliked on here.

Yeah, as a matter of fact I have many brain cells, and youd realize, not all people vocalize or type "their feelings" about others so obviously on here. Some keep it to themselves, until the oppurtunity presents itself to where they can give their :2cents: , such as this case. She asked for opinions, whether good or bad, and that's what she is going to get. Some people on here might not like me for one reason or another, but they dont post about it. Does that mean they do like me? No, it just means that dont make it apparent.

speedminded
12-13-2005, 09:26 AM
lol.. Jason, you still shocked that a girl can drive? :lmao:lol, not girls in general but you, yes :tongue:

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 09:28 AM
Yeah, as a matter of fact I have many brain cells, and youd realize, not all people vocalize or type "their feelings" about others so obviously on here. Some keep it to themselves, until the oppurtunity presents itself to where they can give their :2cents: , such as this case. She asked for opinions, whether good or bad, and that's what she is going to get. Some people on here might not like me for one reason or another, but they dont post about it. Does that mean they do like me? No, it just means that dont make it apparent.

Good point, but it still stands....on internet forums, if you are not bashed or flamed on a daily basis, then apparently no one has a problem with you....if you make a post and immediatly someone pops into that thread and just says something negative, that person might not like you....

In your case, okay you could make a poll. But, she attends some of the outings and parties and she is friends with pretty much everyone that posts on the boards during the daytime, so I think the outcome was pretty apparent from the get go.

but hey, if she needed to reassure herself, so be it.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:40 AM
Good point, but it still stands....on internet forums, if you are not bashed or flamed on a daily basis, then apparently no one has a problem with you....if you make a post and immediatly someone pops into that thread and just says something negative, that person might not like you....

In your case, okay you could make a poll. But, she attends some of the outings and parties and she is friends with pretty much everyone that posts on the boards during the daytime, so I think the outcome was pretty apparent from the get go.

but hey, if she needed to reassure herself, so be it.

I'm friends with some of the night peoples too!

SOHC MONSTER
12-13-2005, 09:43 AM
i voted yes. i have no problem with ya girl

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:46 AM
i voted yes. i have no problem with ya girl

thank you very much!

BTEC
12-13-2005, 09:46 AM
i think tiff just made this poll to show off how popular she is. to neg rep or not o neg rep, that is the question. :thinking:

Kevykev
12-13-2005, 09:47 AM
I don't know who that iz?

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:49 AM
now now.. you know better.. *edit* for AznTraitor

someone said I wasnt liked on this board....this person also said I wasted space on this board, further more this same person said I didnt know shit about cars and thought they were "cute". So I just wanted to see if everyone felt the same way this ONE person does about me

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:49 AM
I don't know who that iz?

That's not what you were saying last night.. lol :lmfao: KIDDING PEOPLE.. KIDDING!

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 09:51 AM
now now.. you know better.. someone said i wasn't liked on this board.. someone said i wasted space on this board, someone said i didn't know shit about cars and I thought they were "cute." I just wanted to see how many people truely feel that way about me.

1 person said that about you. It was last night actually....I have NEVER seen anyone say anything remotely along the lines of that otherwise to you or about you.

so you need to rephrase the whole post

"someone said I wasnt liked on this board....this person also said I wasted space on this board, further more this same person said I didnt know shit about cars and thought they were "cute". So I just wanted to see if everyone felt the same way this ONE person does about me"

btw, I'm still not "hating" just stating the facts

Kevykev
12-13-2005, 09:52 AM
Oh Tiffster, AKA The Mary Kay/Likka Sto' Girl that I BLAZED last night!

KIDDING BITCHES KIDDING, no not Really SHE DID ROCK MY WORLD

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:55 AM
lol @ kevykev..

And AznTraitor, I was referring to the same person repeatedly; however, if it makes it easier for you to understand when it's grammactically correct.. I'll change it.

Dragonfly5338
12-13-2005, 09:56 AM
wtf? this a "feel good about myself" scheme? :tongue:

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 09:56 AM
lol @ kevykev..

And AznTraitor, I was referring to the same person repeatedly; however, if it makes it easier for you to understand when it's grammactically correct.. I'll change it.

no, you make it seem like more than one person....I understand it completely, I just want to make sure everyone else knows it wasnt more than one person saying something negative about you.

you keep refering to "someone" when you should just say, "this person" or "Speedmonkey", but whatever floats your boat.

B16a2 Civic
12-13-2005, 09:57 AM
i got it on dvd kev.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:57 AM
wtf? this a "feel good about myself" scheme? :tongue:

Whats up Val?! No, not at all. This is to see who really dislikes me. LOL..

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:58 AM
no, you make it seem like more than one person....I understand it completely, I just want to make sure everyone else knows it wasnt more than one person saying something negative about you.

you keep refering to "someone" when you should just say, "this person" or "Speedmonkey", but whatever floats your boat.

edited.. see post above. ;)

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 09:59 AM
edited.. see post above. ;)

just put Speedmonkey! then everyone will zero in on him.

but thanks, we are getting closer to finding out who this person is.

Dragonfly5338
12-13-2005, 10:00 AM

Oh okies. Well nobody's gonna put that they don't like you! You've been cool the couple times I've met you. However, I may have to vote that I don't like you, just to play the devil's advocate. :devil:

Kevykev
12-13-2005, 10:01 AM

well damn you should've made the poll public (then agian you can find out who dislikes you another way so...yeah..ok!

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 10:02 AM
However, I may have to vote that I don't like you, just to play the devil's advocate. :devil:

hahaha

BTEC
12-13-2005, 10:02 AM
well i confess, i lied about liking her. Shes not cool at all from what i hear. I heard she cant dance, she just stands around at parties and talk about ppl, and lastly i heard she cant dress. ppl like that can not roll with or be cool with a pimp like Silkey.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 10:04 AM
just put Speedmonkey! then everyone will zero in on him.

but thanks, we are getting closer to finding out who this person is.

No, I'm not trying to get people to bash him.. I have no problems with him.. He's open about how he feels (unless it's all an act) and that's something I truely admire in a person. I like for people to express how they feel.. good or bad. Ask LaurenK.. she's very open and honest with her feelings, that's what makes her such a great friend. If I ever want to know the truth on a situation, she's the first person I turn to. Like I said, I have NO problems with Speedmonkey..

I only have a problem with one person on this board and he knows who he is.. But my opinion of him is based on previous statements he has made about me or to me. ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 10:05 AM
well i confess, i lied about liking her. Shes not cool at all from what i hear. I heard she cant dance, she just stands around at parties and talk about ppl, and lastly i heard she cant dress. ppl like that can not roll with or be cool with a pimp like Silkey.

wow.. that was cold.. :doh:

and Val, you crack me up!

Nitro
12-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Tiff....u know u got my vote :crazy:

Tracy
12-13-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm taking the whole thread as a joke...kind of like a spoof of what's been happening on the board lately with all of the polls about people. "BE HONEST: do you like so and so..." But whatever. I voted. Who cares anyways, we're all bored or else we wouldn't be on IA in the first place ;)

DJ XtRaK©
12-13-2005, 11:13 AM
I LIKE YOU!!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 11:21 AM
I like you too Matty Cakes!

Crazy Asian
12-13-2005, 11:34 AM
I dont know what she looks like but shes nice and I ono the rest.

BTLFED
12-13-2005, 11:35 AM
Sure, why not?

COGCaviZ24
12-13-2005, 11:41 AM
you know you got love from me tiff

A.P. Photography
12-13-2005, 11:46 AM
I like you too Matty Cakes!
Oh I see just totally ignore my post then :(

Anyway yeah I like Tiff, she tasts good :lickpuss:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 11:54 AM
I like you! You were nice to me when i met ya, you didnt spit in my face and call me a short dicked bastard like the rest of the girls do...... :lmfao:

BTEC
12-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Oh I see just totally ignore my post then :(

Anyway yeah I like Tiff, she tasts good :lickpuss:
really? :thinking: Well maybe me and tiff can be friends too. lol!!!!

BTEC
12-13-2005, 12:09 PM
I like you! You were nice to me when i met ya, you didnt spit in my face and call me a short dicked bastard like the rest of the girls do...... :lmfao:
Good God man, what kinda chicks u be talking to? lol!!!

TheFireMan
12-13-2005, 12:32 PM

..woah..Damn are you that freakin Concieted and worried about what everyone thinks of you on IA? damn..thats pretty low..:jerkit:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 12:35 PM
..woah..Damn are you that freakin Concieted and worried about what everyone thinks of you on IA? damn..thats pretty low..:jerkit:

:rly:

BTEC
12-13-2005, 12:39 PM
1) Tiff and concieted dnt go in the same sentence or statement.
2) Concieted ppl dnt worry about what ppl think bc to them they are the shit ne way.
3) Just shut up and vote. Or just shut up.

TheFireMan
12-13-2005, 12:41 PM
1) Tiff and concieted dnt go in the same sentence or statement.
2) Concieted ppl dnt worry about what ppl think bc to them they are the shit ne way.
3) Just shut up and vote. Or just shut up.

Just for that...:slap: ..Here you go.

Scrappy
12-13-2005, 12:42 PM
hmmm....

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 12:44 PM
hmmm....

:werd:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 12:48 PM

*insert sarcasm here* yes, i'm that CONCEITED ("i" before "e" except after "c", that's elementary english buddy!)

No, I'm just curious as to what people really think. Fuck off.

A.P. Photography
12-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Just for that...:slap: ..Here you go.Now I can go for one day without seeing any of your lame ass posts. You can come back tomorrow and play. :goodjob:

BTEC
CONCEITED ("i" before "e" except after "c", that's elementary english buddy!)

Oh shit, i fed up too. Ive been screw since i took german. thats my excuse and im sticking to it. lol!!!

Brett
^^^ HA HA HA HA HA OWNED LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA!!!! :lmfao:

2nd time being banned...lol

Crazy Asian
12-13-2005, 12:54 PM
hHAAH ya i just realized.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 12:54 PM
lol.. it's all good b!

ALRIGHT FUCKERS... BRETT... ARE YOU THE GUILTY CULPRIT WHO CHANGED MY POLL? LOL

Brett
12-13-2005, 12:55 PM
Nope, I havent changed any polls, not me

PSINXS
12-13-2005, 12:55 PM
i never met her in person but from what few words we have exchanged on IA she seems cool to me.

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 12:56 PM
lol.. it's all good b!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :smileowne

4dmin
12-13-2005, 12:56 PM
lol.. it's all good b!

:rly: :thinking: :lmfao: :idb: :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 12:57 PM
Nope, I havent changed any polls, not me

YOU DID IT.. THE FIRST SIGN IS ALWAYS DENIAL!

As Mark Twain once said, "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt."

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 12:57 PM
there will be more people vote for the last thing then the first thing lol.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Wait, now maybe it's Paul?! Ahhhhh! :doh:

speedminded
12-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Nope, I havent changed any polls, not memaybe you should add to it though...everything there is future tense...lets see how many have already hit it's we can get off IA... :tongue:

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 12:59 PM
maybe but maybe its someone else.

Brett
12-13-2005, 01:01 PM
I added the last poll option though :idb:

Tiff-O-Bitties
maybe you should add to it though...everything there is future tense...lets see how many have already hit it's we can get off IA... :tongue:

oh hell no.. thats not cool... lol

PSINXS
I like parts of Cav-e-r

just kiddin tiff

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:02 PM
5001? WTF!!?? Brett, you are truely an asshat! (that I love dearly, of course!)

ironchef
Who was it that was vote 5001 for the last choice, *looks around*,:bootyshak.

Boosted S60R
oh hell no.. thats not cool... lolnaw thats not cool at all.

speedminded
oh hell no.. thats not cool... lollol, i'd imagine it's pretty warm actually :la: :lickpuss:

Tiff-O-Bitties
Stop, this is not an "I would tap Tiff's ass" thread.. damn, my name isn't Lea Anne.. geeze.

Brett
Who was it that was vote 5001 for the last choice, *looks around*,:bootyshak.

That was me!!! ( The first 5,000 atleast )

BTEC
12-13-2005, 01:03 PM
No, but i would totally hit it. 0 0%
YES AND I WOULD TOTALLY HIT IT!!! 82 1.60%
ID DO HER IN THE ASS 5001 97.49%

WTF??!!! I demand i be able to vote again!! :lamo:

Brett
12-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Stop, this is not an "I would tap Tiff's ass" thread.. damn, my name isn't Lea Anne.. geeze.

But I am 5,000 who would tap your ass :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:04 PM
4000 GAWD DAMN !!!!

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 01:04 PM
4000 GAWD DAMN !!!!dam girl been busy ha??

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:05 PM
you know.. i love the choo choo trains.. j/p

speedminded
12-13-2005, 01:05 PM
4000 GAWD DAMN !!!!you doing ok tiff? walkin kinda funny?

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:07 PM
yea, looks like i just got off a horse.. lol, ACTUALLY, I'm doing just fine.. I mean, after all I am a virgin.

Brett
12-13-2005, 01:08 PM
A virgin? Yeah right!!! :lmfao: ( If you were Id fix that tonight :D )

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 01:09 PM
you know.. i love the choo choo trains.. j/p so this is what has been going on with ya lately.

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:
thats about 4000 give or take lol

BTEC
you know.. i love the choo choo trains..
call me *hand to head like im holding a phone and winking*

Tiff-O-Bitties
lol.. oh my.. nope i've still got that V Card.

speedminded
12-13-2005, 01:10 PM
yea, looks like i just got off a horse.. lol, ACTUALLY, I'm doing just fine.. I mean, after all I am a virgin.Me too! or am i just a lesbian stuck in a man's body...i dunno but either way i can fix all your problems ;)

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 01:10 PM
lol.. oh my.. nope i've still got that V Card.yeah me to lol

PSINXS
12-13-2005, 01:11 PM
I'llbe confiscating that.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:12 PM
I'llbe confiscating that.
:lmfao: this is funnay!

BTEC
lol.. oh my.. nope i've still got that V Card.
now thats a classic. lol!!!!!

Boosted S60R
:lmfao: this is funnay!A mike that is a bigger pimp then me already scouped her up lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:13 PM
now thats a classic. lol!!!!!

and why is that funny?

PSINXS
12-13-2005, 01:13 PM
woot i made siggy!! thanx tiff +whatever

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:14 PM
lol.. yes, you made the siggy!

Brett
12-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Look at what I just added :lmfao:

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 01:17 PM
Look at what I just added :lmfao:oh my :gay: lol

©hris
12-13-2005, 01:18 PM
LOL!!!!!!!

BTEC
12-13-2005, 01:18 PM
and why is that funny?
cause i havent heard that since like 5th grade. No offense intended, u know id hit it. <-thats makes it all better. lol!!!!

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 01:19 PM
jesse what up my boosted brother

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:20 PM
lol.. brett, you are absolutely killing me.

BTEC
12-13-2005, 01:21 PM
jesse what up my boosted brother
nun much man, gonna start tuning my new setup tonight hopefully. Im gonna need to swap in my 500cc injectors though and get a 3bar map sensor.

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 01:22 PM
nun much man, gonna start tuning my new setup tonight hopefully. Im gonna need to swap in my 500cc injectors though and get a 3bar map sensor.hell yeah pimpin! dam you I guess I am gonna have to get to work on my baby to keep up.

BTEC
12-13-2005, 01:25 PM
hell yeah pimpin! dam you I guess I am gonna have to get to work on my baby to keep up.
if everything goes as planned that will be damn near impossible. I want spoolin and peter. all i can do is try right? :dunno:

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 01:27 PM
if everything goes as planned that will be damn near impossible. I want spoolin and peter. all i can do is try right? :dunno:
yeah for real good luck with 9 sec's. my shit will never ever be that fast I just want low 11's and I will be good.

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 01:28 PM
damn.... shes slutty

Boosted S60R
12-13-2005, 01:29 PM
damn.... shes sluttynaw not really not even a lil

ProjectWidow
12-13-2005, 01:31 PM
damn, I miss one day and look what I missed!!

lol

I don't know much about you Tiff, I acutally only seen you once and that was on the mountain run. But from what I heard, you seem pretty cool. :dunno:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:32 PM
damn, I miss one day and look what I missed!!

lol

I don't know much about you Tiff, I acutally only seen you once and that was on the mountain run. But from what I heard, you seem pretty cool. :dunno:

thank you, you seemed cool too!

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:33 PM
damn.... shes slutty

am i? i didn't know that. :blah:

The Yousef
12-13-2005, 01:34 PM
....i loathe thee*

*note sarcasm...

buddha@TeamFX
12-13-2005, 01:37 PM
lol.. Jason, you still shocked that a girl can drive? :lmao:

Tiff just remember where you learned how to drive...and what car it was in LOL!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:40 PM
my old cavy and buddha bear taught me.. lol

buddha@TeamFX
12-13-2005, 01:42 PM
my old cavy and buddha bear taught me.. lol

LOL Thanks Tiff!!! the old cavy stood up pretty good to that night coming back from Mall of Ga. with that nagging you know who in the car!!...I seem to remember someone looking in the mirror in a dakota to be suprised that i was still back there...Some fun times...Especially the ole buddha stang...Tear in my eye...Long gone...Tiff I have the nextel bill when your ready for it...!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:51 PM
awesome! i will be ready this friday for it.. i had it like 1.5 weeks ago and then went grocery shopping.. how much do i owe ya?

buddha@TeamFX
12-13-2005, 01:56 PM
I haven't even opened it ... I got it in like the day you called and then its been in my truck ever since..So I'll open here in a bit and give ya a call

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:57 PM
alright.. sounds good..just pm me cause i don't have my celly today.. left it in the apartment.. you and krystal need to come see the new crib.

4dmin
12-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Wait, now maybe it's Paul?! Ahhhhh! :doh:

:goodjob: :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 01:59 PM
lol

buddha@TeamFX
12-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Ill give ya a call at work...We'll definately come by sometime...

IntegraXTR
12-13-2005, 02:01 PM
I vote yes cause one day she will let me see her naked :D

group party

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 02:01 PM
cool!

speedminded
12-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Ill give ya a call at work...We'll definately come by sometime...hey, you know laura leigh right? (sp?) I remember she said somethin about a car person named buddha one time.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 02:13 PM
hahaha.. how do you know laura? she was my best friend until about 2 years ago.. she's engaged.. did you know that? he met laura through me.

speedminded
12-13-2005, 02:18 PM
hahaha.. how do you know laura? she was my best friend until about 2 years ago.. she's engaged.. did you know that? he met laura through me.engaged?! lol...she's not still, you know...what you claim you are...is she? i can't imagine so. how ironic, virgin with the last name loveless. i knew her when she had the red 240 convertible and then when she was with Jordan...had the biggg ass sahara jeep. She used to stay over at my cabin in dahlonega with psycho bitch (you know)...good times :)

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 02:25 PM
engaged?! lol...she's not still, you know...what you claim you are...is she? i can't imagine so. how ironic, virgin with the last name loveless. i knew her when she had the red 240 convertible and then when she was with Jordan...had the biggg ass sahara jeep. She used to stay over at my cabin in dahlonega with psycho bitch (you know)...good times :)

no she's not what i am.. and yes, engaged to a guy named Donnie, in the military. He's in Iraq, they just moved in together into an apartment. She's doing great.. He pays for everything, she's just trying to finish up with school, 2 semesters left. She's got an altima now, the 240 was gone a while back when she wrecked it.

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 02:27 PM
He pays for everything

typical military enlisted....

speedminded
12-13-2005, 02:46 PM
no she's not what i am.. and yes, engaged to a guy named Donnie, in the military. He's in Iraq, they just moved in together into an apartment. She's doing great.. He pays for everything, she's just trying to finish up with school, 2 semesters left. She's got an altima now, the 240 was gone a while back when she wrecked it.interesting, i'm pretty sure she told me she sold it...and she was looking for something else then too. oh well..lol,

oh yeah...she wasn't quite the sharpest tool in the shed. Awesome girl but when it came to common sense....i can only laugh. She put my hardshell ice cream topping in the freezer because it said Do Not Refrigerate *shakes head* But i have to give it to her, she could check her oil...she knew how to read the dipstick but then she got her oil changed and she didn't realize fresh oil is pretty much clear...so she kept adding quarts...yes QUARTS...i think 3 or so and this was the day after the oil change...we went to wal-mart and i turned around and it looked like a mercedes diesel with a blown head gasket....with smoke billowing out like a paper mill. whoa. :D

buddha@TeamFX
12-13-2005, 02:52 PM
hey, you know laura leigh right? (sp?) I remember she said somethin about a car person named buddha one time.

God I can't go anywhere without someone knowing me..Yea I know Laura through Tiff just how Tiff knows about IA thru me lol...I haven't seen Laura since about Feb. or so..She came up with her fiance one weekend and wanted some work done on her car..Oil change and Plugs so I did them for her...I talked to her a couple months back I think though...Or hell it might've even been longer than that...
Tiff that brings someone coming into clay's complaining to me one morning...after a night with ya'll catch on? lol!! Sorry that just came to mind and had to bring it up

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 02:54 PM
interesting, i'm pretty sure she told me she sold it...and she was looking for something else then too. oh well..lol,

oh yeah...she wasn't quite the sharpest tool in the shed. Awesome girl but when it came to common sense....i can only laugh. She put my hardshell ice cream topping in the freezer because it said Do Not Refrigerate *shakes head* But i have to give it to her, she could check her oil...she knew how to read the dipstick but then she got her oil changed and she didn't realize fresh oil is pretty much clear...so she kept adding quarts...yes QUARTS...i think 3 or so and this was the day after the oil change...we went to wal-mart and i turned around and it looked like a mercedes diesel with a blown head gasket....with smoke billowing out like a paper mill. whoa. :D

ahahaha.. that's her alright.. lol.. she was very book smart, but no common sense at all.. but hey i love her to death

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:00 PM
man.. more fucking forum space wasted, wtf is up with this Poll shit?.. if you started a "do you like me Poll" chances are.. i want you dead.

fucking faggots. i swear

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:02 PM
man.. more fucking forum space wasted, wtf is up with this Poll shit?.. if you started a "do you like me Poll" chances are.. i want you dead.

fucking faggots. i swear

damn bro....she said she didnt have any problems with you, she actually respected you because you are honest....

btw...she said we were butt buddies.....

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:07 PM

It was a joke, you know that..

I'm not worried about him.. I still kinda like him.

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:09 PM
It was a joke, you know that..

I'm not worried about him.. I still kinda like him.

I was just tellin him because our thread got moved or deleted.

Speedm0(\)key
damn bro....she said she didnt have any problems with you, she actually respected you because you are honest....

what? :rly:

shes retarded, one day ill throw her down a razor blade slide into a pool of lemon juice for being a retard whore

Tiff-O-Bitties
I was just tellin him because our thread got moved or deleted.

oh did it.. i didn't notice.. oh well.. my bad!

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:10 PM

shes retarded, one day ill throw her down a razor blade slide into a pool of lemon juice for being a retard whore

she's not a whore, she's still got her "v card" man....looks like you need to re-read this whole thread.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:11 PM

damn that was really harsh.. but original.. maybe i should come to you when it's time to learn some new pick up lines.. :lmfao:

TheFireMan
12-13-2005, 03:12 PM
damn that was really harsh.. but original.. maybe i should come to you when it's time to learn some new pick up lines.. :lmfao:

Yeah, He is pretty good :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Yeah, He is pretty good :goodjob:

you noticed that too.. :jerkit:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 03:13 PM

i remember growin up as a kid i used to say that exact phrase.....i got suspended for saying it....I thought i was the only one that knew about it...... :confused:

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:14 PM

pick up lines?.. wtf.. who am i trying to pick up?... YOU?

im fat and ugly.. and i look in the mirror at times by mistake and you do hear me say "good GOD!"... but i will never come down to a level where i throw "pick up lines" at some snaggle tooth caucasian girl

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:15 PM
she's not a whore, she's still got her "v card" man....looks like you need to re-read this whole thread.

dude... hahahaha.. only virgins on IA are males

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 03:16 PM
dude... hahahaha.. only virgins on IA are males

IA has shemales too....dont forget about them

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:17 PM
IA has shemales too....dont forget about them

:eek: hahaha wtf.. who?

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:21 PM
pick up lines?.. wtf.. who am i trying to pick up?... YOU?

im fat and ugly.. and i look in the mirror at times by mistake and you do hear me say "good GOD!"... but i will never come down to a level where i throw "pick up lines" at some snaggle tooth caucasian girl

you crack me up.. snaggle tooth? i have very straight teeth, i paid $4600 for my teeth to look the way they do.. now, some of my other features aren't great at all.. ie, my nose, which I hate, my boobs, which I despise, my stomach, ick.. but i'm very satisfied with my teeth!

as for you trying to pick me up, i wasn't stating that.. I was simply stating, that #1 I've never done anything to you and yet, you try repeatedly (while failing miserably) to piss me off, for some ungodly reason.. and #2 you know nothing about me, but think you do... and everything you ever say to me or just about anyone is derragatory.. have you ever really thought about the words you type? I highly doubt it.

and don't think this is an attempt at me getting mad.. i'm not mad by any means.. I promise! :)

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:24 PM
you crack me up.. snaggle tooth? i have very straight teeth, i paid $4600 for my teeth to look the way they do.. now, some of my other features aren't great at all.. ie, my nose, which I hate, my boobs, which I despise, my stomach, ick.. but i'm very satisfied with my teeth!

as for you trying to pick me up, i wasn't stating that.. I was simply stating, that #1 I've never done anything to you and yet, you try repeatedly (while failing miserably) to piss me off, for some ungodly reason.. and #2 you know nothing about me, but think you do... and everything you ever say to me or just about anyone is derragatory.. have you ever really thought about the words you type? I highly doubt it.

and don't think this is an attempt at me getting mad.. i'm not mad by any means.. I promise! :)

now, now, he did get you the other day, and then you started listing off how you dont think cars are cute and how you dont goto car shows and that you know how to drive....you got riled up there....

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:25 PM

1. if i had failed miserably to piss you off.. i'd only get 1 sentence replies from you.. and woah.. LOOK AT ALL THAT UP THERE^

2. 4600 bucks?.. wtf.. , so you admit you were snaggle toothed?.. oh well. all taht other stuff sounds like stupid shit, im a male.. and everyday i thank god for giving me testicles, instead of a vagina, selt esteem issues, and emotional inbalance.

3. i know nothing about you.. why the hell do you interweb bitches always say "YOU DONT KNOW ME DONT BE TALKIN ABOUT ME" .. when you enter the "interweb" you pretty much have to deal with it you fuck ass.

honestly.. dont fight back, its retarded, like i have said before.. turn around grab your ankles take a picture and send it to a moderator to have me banned.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:25 PM
now, now, he did get you the other day, and then you started listing off how you dont think cars are cute and how you dont goto car shows and that you know how to drive....you got riled up there....

no i didn't, I was simply stating that I don't use the word "cute" in my vocab. Maybe Hot, or sexy or jus' damn.. but never cute! ;)

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:27 PM
like i have said before.. turn around grab your ankles take a picture .

I dunno....kinda sounds like you are hitting on her now!

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:29 PM
I dunno....kinda sounds like you are hitting on her now!

nah dude hahahaha. i dont like white women.. im not racist EVERYONE.. just.. ya know, pale skin doesnt do it for me

Darling Nikki
12-13-2005, 03:30 PM
I don't think Tiff has pale skin anyways.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:30 PM
1. if i had failed miserably to piss you off.. i'd only get 1 sentence replies from you.. and woah.. LOOK AT ALL THAT UP THERE^

2. 4600 bucks?.. wtf.. , so you admit you were snaggle toothed?.. oh well. all taht other stuff sounds like stupid shit, im a male.. and everyday i thank god for giving me testicles, instead of a vagina, selt esteem issues, and emotional inbalance.

3. i know nothing about you.. why the hell do you interweb bitches always say "YOU DONT KNOW ME DONT BE TALKIN ABOUT ME" .. when you enter the "interweb" you pretty much have to deal with it you fuck ass.

honestly.. dont fight back, its retarded, like i have said before.. turn around grab your ankles take a picture and send it to a moderator to have me banned.

if you want to be banned so bad, why would you even post period.. just save yourself the trouble.. or are you doing it so you can say you've been one of the few people that have been banned?

Be glad you have testicles, I'm telling you being female blows. It truely does. We've gotta deal with having babies, periods, annual check ups, mammograms, etc.. yuck!

Actually, yes, I was very snaggle toothed, why is that something I would hide? Wanna hear a funny story? Good, I'm gonna tell you anyway.. When I was in 6th grade, I was friends with this guy, well, I thought I was, lol... I had really bad bucked teeth and he called me bunny rabbit.. Well, for Christmas, he gave me a carrot! Talk about killing your self esteem. I had braces on within 3 weeks.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:32 PM

thanks hunny!

I'm getting a lil' white.. I need to go back to the fake-n-bake!

Darling Nikki
^lol me too girl. I am losing that Italian skin of mine and I am like wtf!

PhAtBoYMr2
i think tiff is hot...Shes got a pretty good personality for a girl.....which makes her hotter..i mean i give a lil more respect to females that post on IA only because we share the same interest....not just going out doing the girly shit all the time

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:33 PM

dude.. you're white.. and so is she. its pale anyway you slice it.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:34 PM
i think tiff is hot...Shes got a pretty good personality for a girl.....which makes her hotter..i mean i give a lil more respect to females that post on IA only because we share the same interest....not just going out doing the girly shit all the time

thank you very much. as soon as i get some more rep points, i'll show you some love!

Speedm0(\)key
if you want to be banned so bad, why would you even post period.. just save yourself the trouble.. or are you doing it so you can say you've been one of the few people that have been banned?

Be glad you have testicles, I'm telling you being female blows. It truely does. We've gotta deal with having babies, periods, annual check ups, mammograms, etc.. yuck!

Actually, yes, I was very snaggle toothed, why is that something I would hide? Wanna hear a funny story? Good, I'm gonna tell you anyway.. When I was in 6th grade, I was friends with this guy, well, I thought I was, lol... I had really bad bucked teeth and he called me bunny rabbit.. Well, for Christmas, he gave me a carrot! Talk about killing your self esteem. I had braces on within 3 weeks.

thats what i thought.

anywho.. more humiliating stories?

Darling Nikki
Soo she is white and I am white....But I am not pasty nor she is. Its called whats in our blood etc. I am not pasty bc my mom and dad are Italian and some other shit.

Dragonfly5338
12-13-2005, 03:35 PM
thanks hunny!

I'm getting a lil' white.. I need to go back to the fake-n-bake!

one of the joys of being mixed race. no need for fake-n-bake. ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:36 PM
one of the joys of being mixed race. no need for fake-n-bake. ;)

you are very lucky.. i noticed you have a darker complexion. Must be nice! :cool:

And SpeedMonkey, no, I can't think of anything.. that's by far the worst I think.

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:37 PM
only pale skin i find acceptable is the asian people's. the rest of you remind me of uncooked chicken.. walking around with that nasty temporary orange tinted tanned skin.... you can see the green veins in your forearms... ewwwwwwghghghg

Darling Nikki
12-13-2005, 03:37 PM
^fuck that shit....that orange look if for them dumb bitches.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:38 PM
only pale skin i find acceptable is the asian people's. the rest of you remind me of uncooked chicken.. walking around with that nasty temporary orange tinted tanned skin.... you can see the green veins in your forearms... ewwwwwwghghghg

so what race are you?

PhAtBoYMr2

wow...i couldnt help but laugh at that statement

You must have a hard time gettin layed man....seems like you have high ass standards

speedminded
only pale skin i find acceptable is the asian people's. the rest of you remind me of uncooked chicken.. walking around with that nasty temporary orange tinted tanned skin.... you can see the green veins in your forearms... ewwwwwwghghghgi turn'm pale every time i stick it in! lol :hump:

Darling Nikki
12-13-2005, 03:39 PM
I think he is latino

Dragonfly5338
12-13-2005, 03:40 PM
you are very lucky.. i noticed you have a darker complexion. Must be nice! :cool:

And SpeedMonkey, no, I can't think of anything.. that's by far the worst I think.

kinda. but then everyone assumes i speak spanish. or i'm a terrorist. :doh:

bwahaha - i AM a terrorist. me and arsalan. :king:

Tiff-O-Bitties
What exactly are you looking for in a woman SpeedyGonzolez?

Tiff-O-Bitties
kinda. but then everyone assumes i speak spanish. or i'm a terrorist. :doh:

bwahaha - i AM a terrorist. me and arsalan. :king:

bwahahaha! :lmfao: I would have never thought that..

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:42 PM
What exactly are you looking for in a woman SpeedyGonzolez?

oooh! this is gonna be good! are you gonna play matchmaker for him???? I cant wait to see who you pick for him!

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:42 PM
wow...i couldnt help but laugh at that statement

You must have a hard time gettin layed man....seems like you have high ass standards

i have a hard time getting layed, mostly because im an ass.. and its hard for me to stand a woman for more than 5 minutes.

i dont have high standards, im not good looking enough to have high standards haha, 5'7''+ with tanned meat and a nice semi big back yard for me to play in , long hair and im good.

speedminded
12-13-2005, 03:44 PM
I think he is latino

oooh! this is gonna be good! are you gonna play matchmaker for him???? I cant wait to see who you pick for him!should be easy, got about 3/4 of gainesville to choose from :tongue:

Yo SpeedMonkey, when we gonna do another bambinelli meet...i'm trying make something regular on our side of town.

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:44 PM
oooh! this is gonna be good! are you gonna play matchmaker for him???? I cant wait to see who you pick for him!

only way i'd accept getting hooked up with anything on this site is if salma hayek joined IA.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 03:45 PM
i have a hard time getting layed, mostly because im an ass.. and its hard for me to stand a woman for more than 5 minutes.

i dont have high standards, im not good looking enough to have high standards haha, 5'7''+ with tanned meat and a nice semi big back yard for me to play in , long hair and im good.

you've just decribed like 3/5 women that walk the atlanta streets.....

I was in atlanta yesterday and i can see why atlanta has the best "georgia peaches"

If you want to know a secrect im a sucker for latino or italian girls, the last girl i dated was italian

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:46 PM
should be easy, got about 3/4 of gainesville to choose from :tongue:

Yo SpeedMonkey, when we gonna do another bambinelli meet...i'm trying make something regular on our side of town.

my brother wants to check it out too, he's a guitar player.

i dont know, whenever you guys want i guess.. during the week.. im free after like 6 right now, except for wednesdays...... i mean i dont like you guys much.. but bambinelli's has beer :lmfao: j/k

Darling Nikki
12-13-2005, 03:46 PM

I was in atlanta yesterday and i can see why atlanta has the best "georgia peaches"

If you want to know a secrect im a sucker for latino or italian girls, the last girl i dated was italian

HA

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:47 PM

man.. latina's is all i can get.. im getting tired of it, im going asian from now on

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:47 PM
wow.. so penelope cruz is out?

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:48 PM
man.. latina's is all i can get.. im getting tired of it, im going asian from now on

hahaha, I cut off asian's long ago....

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:48 PM
or eva mendes?

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:49 PM
wow.. so penelope cruz is out?

she's old....and Eva Menedes (sp) she has saggy boobs.

PhAtBoYMr2

Yeah i dont discrimate, every race has postives and negatives

ps....asian girls arent that fun in bed....

Speedm0(\)key
or eva mendes?

dont try to bond with me using cruz and mendes.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 03:50 PM
hahaha, I cut off asian's long ago....

ahhaha you too??

Tiff-O-Bitties
wow.. ok.. let me keep thinking.. now he wants asian.. hmm..

speedminded
my brother wants to check it out too, he's a guitar player.

i dont know, whenever you guys want i guess.. during the week.. im free after like 6 right now, except for wednesdays...... i mean i dont like you guys much.. but bambinelli's has beer :lmfao: j/klol, no more dollar drafts though. Can't believe they canceled the jello wrestling...maybe if i can get a bunch more people sign up i'll be able to get it started again. Who wants in?!

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:51 PM
ps....asian girls arent that fun in bed....

and sadly he's right. Every now and then you will run across a asian girl who is a screamer...which is kinda fun, but then it kinda gives you a headache.

so I just stay away from them all together.

but my fatuation with blonde girls is now gone too....the hotter the blonde the worse off in bed they are.

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:51 PM
lol, no more dollar drafts though. Can't believe they canceled the jello wrestling...maybe if i can get a bunch more people sign up i'll be able to get it started again. Who wants in?!

well gee, importatlanta is full of attention whores for the job..

and i know a few latina slut bitches. lets see what we can turn out.

anywho.. until then, we can go have some brewskies

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 03:52 PM
and sadly he's right. Every now and then you will run across a asian girl who is a screamer...which is kinda fun, but then it kinda gives you a headache.

but my fatuation with blonde girls is now gone too....the hotter the blonde the worse off in bed they are.

ok god.. i wont go asian thanks pete hahahaha

speedminded
12-13-2005, 03:53 PM
wow.. ok.. let me keep thinking.. now he wants asian.. hmm..up there? dry cleaner's and chinese buffet's your only hope in g'ville...down in my area they come in by the boat load.

Just walk through H-Mart...you gotta be retarded not to get game there...especially if you're already with an asian.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 03:54 PM

haha blondes are fun...they are willing to try just about anything and if you get them in the sack...you can pretty much make them your own personal slut and do anything with em

speedminded
12-13-2005, 03:54 PM
...which is kinda fun, but then it kinda gives you a headache.damn straight it does...!

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:57 PM
ok god.. i wont go asian thanks pete hahahaha

i'm just telling you like it is....like, I've run into a couple asian girls and I'm like
"man, she's attractive....nice figure, decent accent....." but then I just think of her etheir being a screamer/yelper or a log......so I just go about my business.

now, there is this one international student, and I can tell she is a screamer...which is kinda cool because she's so FOBish, so I have thought of going over to the International house and banging the shit out of her so the rest of her house mates will know that she's a screamer, and then take her to get ice cream and let her only get 1 topping.

AznTraitor
12-13-2005, 03:57 PM
haha blondes are fun...they are willing to try just about anything and if you get them in the sack...you can pretty much make them your own personal slut and do anything with em

nah son, that's redheads.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 03:58 PM
don't worry, i'm not trying to "bond" with anyone..

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 03:59 PM
nah son, that's redheads.

i stand corrected..

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 04:00 PM
lol.. stereotypes.. i'm a brunette.. i've been a red head and a blonde.. i like brown hair better!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 04:01 PM
lol.. stereotypes.. i'm a brunette.. i've been a red head and a blonde.. i like brown hair better!

me too...They make better wifey material

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 04:02 PM
me too...They make better wifey material

lol.. why is that?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 04:15 PM
lol.. why is that?

its just one of those things men are born with...a common myth call it that

blondes are usally more crazy then brunettes so i guess that means brunettes make better wife material..and blondes are somewhat better in bed.Just common myth

Leisa
12-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Holy fucking shit.. .16 pages of "do you like me" posts...

I love you.... but you never come to see me :(

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 04:19 PM
I want to soon.. Would you like to set a date.. and Leisa, did you vote that you wanted to hit it?! LOL

Leisa
12-13-2005, 04:20 PM
I want to soon.. Would you like to set a date.. and Leisa, did you vote that you wanted to hit it?! LOL

do you want to set a date??? and yes i voted to hit it..lol

B16a2 Civic
12-13-2005, 04:21 PM
lets make it a triple

speedminded
12-13-2005, 04:24 PM
its just one of those things men are born with...a common myth call it that

blondes are usally more crazy then brunettes so i guess that means brunettes make better wife material..and blondes are somewhat better in bed.Just common mythit's mainly just your perception and attitude...you'll probably intially respect a brunette a little more than a blonde just because blondes have always been known to be wild...then you have redheads that pretty much are known to be crazy...insanely crazy and in turn yourself will be a little more too...or maybe that's just me but it still all depends on the person and their personality, no matter the hair color the ones you least expect to be wild are sometimes the best :yumyum:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 04:25 PM
lol.. when are you available before your trip? i'm not available before 6 pm anywhere through the week.. thursday-saturday not at all, due to my 2nd job.. and sunday i'm always off..

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 04:26 PM
it's mainly just your perception and attitude...you'll probably intially respect a brunette a little more than a blonde just because blondes have always been known to be wild...then you have redheads that pretty much are known to be crazy...insanely crazy and in turn yourself will be a little more too...or maybe that's just me but it still all depends on the person and their personality, no matter the hair color the ones you least expect to be wild are sometimes the best :yumyum:

I was crazy as a blonde.. I'm was wild as a redhead.. and now, I'm...well, I'm just me.. a brunette..

speedminded
12-13-2005, 04:26 PM
lol.. when are you available before your trip? i'm not available before 6 pm anywhere through the week.. thursday-saturday not at all, due to my 2nd job.. and sunday i'm always off..only liquor on sunday's is at tiffs house...then poker in the rear :tongue:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 04:28 PM
hahaha.. speaking of poker.. lol.. we played last night for like 4 hours.. fun stuff!

Leisa
12-13-2005, 04:29 PM
lol.. when are you available before your trip? i'm not available before 6 pm anywhere through the week.. thursday-saturday not at all, due to my 2nd job.. and sunday i'm always off..

we are available anytime after 6 pm mon dec 26 though Dec 31 and Jan 5-7
so you decide

speedminded
12-13-2005, 05:33 PM
hahaha.. speaking of poker.. lol.. we played last night for like 4 hours.. fun stuff!I played for 5 the other night but she sure was complaining the next day!

AcuraGSr
12-13-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't personally know you but I just know that you are hot as hell

b@d @pple
12-13-2005, 05:58 PM
i dont really know you but from what i have seen you are just another attention whore..and i think you looked better with longer hair

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 06:16 PM
i dont really know you but from what i have seen you are just another attention whore..and i think you looked better with longer hair

lol. word.. i agree with all, i dont know what she looks like. however longer hair is always better

Buford®
12-13-2005, 06:35 PM
I don't have much of a problem with you at all. Infact, you're extremely pleasent to be around and to talk to. So I don't see how people couldn't like you?

boosted1jz
12-13-2005, 06:42 PM
YES AND I WOULD TOTALLY HIT IT!!!

AcuraGSr
12-13-2005, 06:44 PM
btw is this thread just a way to boost up your ego which is , i am sure already very high? I mean pretty girls know that they are pretty so...... they are kinda stuck up

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 06:49 PM
btw is this thread just a way to boost up your ego which is , i am sure already very high? I mean pretty girls know that they are pretty so...... they are kinda stuck up

shes an attention whore on IA and thats all that matters

Tasuki_Civic
12-13-2005, 07:30 PM
my choice wasnt on there............shes cool but dont know her like.

JoeCoolinATL
12-13-2005, 11:10 PM
why are there more choices than
YES AND I WOULD TOTALLY HIT IT!!!