PDA

View Full Version : Wild Bills this Thursday night.

mike's02ls1
12-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Who's up to go to Wild Bills thurday night? I'll be their getting drunk and having a good time.

Vuongy_Dong
12-12-2005, 10:45 PM
i may be there. dunno yet.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 09:45 AM
I will be there with about 30 people.. VIP birthday party.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 11:14 AM
you know some chick invited me there......i hate that place though, but i might go just to show some love

Tracy
12-13-2005, 11:16 AM
you know some chick invited me there......i hate that place though, but i might go just to show some love

I hate it there too. I almost had an anxiety attack the one time I went. It was like spring break on Daytona Beach. Girls all over the place dancing nasty as hell with guys rubbing all over them. Guys were somming up to me grabbing on me like it was ok or something. I'm just not into that shit. I like to dance and have a good time, but I just don't like random dude rubbing their dicks all over me.

But ya'll have a good time if that's your thing. :o

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 11:20 AM
I hate it there too. I almost had an anxiety attack the one time I went. It was like spring break on Daytona Beach. Girls all over the place dancing nasty as hell with guys rubbing all over them. Guys were somming up to me grabbing on me like it was ok or something. I'm just not into that shit. I like to dance and have a good time, but I just don't like random dude rubbing their dicks all over me.

But ya'll have a good time if that's your thing. :o

yah i agree.....Last time i was there i almost got in a fight with like 8 collar poppin, hollister wearing, sunglasses in the daytime fags police broke it up and told me if i ever come here again they take me to jail......right

There are some fine girls there but if you talk to one you wont know if shes 16 or 28

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 11:29 AM
^ very true statement.. there used to be this 14 year old girl that went there, totally hot.. looked 22 or 23.. drinking and everything.. it's unbelivable

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 11:33 AM
^ very true statement.. there used to be this 14 year old girl that went there, totally hot.. looked 22 or 23.. drinking and everything.. it's unbelivable

yeah so why dont we say fuck wild bills and you and tracy come over and i make you guys waffles and pancakes? ;)

i got french toast too......if you really want to get dangerous :D

Tracy
12-13-2005, 11:38 AM
yeah so why dont we say fuck wild bills and you and tracy come over and i make you guys waffles and pancakes? ;)

i got french toast too......if you really want to get dangerous :D

I like eggs and sausage

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 02:50 PM
lol.. no eggs or sausage for me..i like pancakes and french toast...

Nittanys1
12-13-2005, 09:36 PM
I will be there with about 30 people.. VIP birthday party.

Am I invited? :D

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2005, 10:12 PM
lol.. no eggs or sausage for me..i like pancakes and french toast...

My kinda girl...nice and easy, tracy just wants to watch me burn myself trying to cook them damn sausage patties......sheesh

i do make a mean omlet though... :D