12-12-2005, 09:13 PM
does anyone here build boxes to specs?
if so whats the price for a

Ported 1.5cubic feet
Tuning at. 39Hz
Port size (3"dia)
x8.6(length)
with only 1 port

and if posible for it to be fiberglassed and smooth, this box would hold a single 10inch woofer, also a price for just a regular box same specs just not glassed...lmk Thanks

BanginJimmy
12-14-2005, 12:51 AM
where did you get those dimensions from? Tuning seems pretty high for daily use. It would also help to know what kind of car you drive and how much available space you have.

JASONBALL
12-14-2005, 11:02 AM
it would also help to find out what kind of sub your using. to determine the strength of the box and mounting hole and depth.

EX-Svic
12-14-2005, 10:46 PM
its a SPL woofer that is 1800watts and those are the specs that it requires to have it at its optimum functioning level , and as for space it would be the trunk of a civic coupe , and this is not a daily used vehicle....... i might have a box already but its not confirmed if I will get it or not , so if you guys can help me out with prices that would be cool.....Thanks..........Peace

BanginJimmy
12-14-2005, 10:49 PM
for a simple wood ported box I would charge about 100 to build and carpet it. A glass box I would need to see exactly what you wat before I can even give a general quote.

EX-Svic
12-14-2005, 11:36 PM
interested Pm me a random price for a glased one, in a common design, im not really looking for anything fancy it just has to be to the specs........