PDA

View Full Version : Tookie and Jesse

IndianStig
12-12-2005, 09:00 PM
"Civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson said he broke the news to Williams that Schwarzenegger had denied clemency as the inmate met several supporters in prison. "He said 'Don't cry, let's remain strong,"' Jackson told Reuters. "He smiled, you know, with a certain strength, a certain resolve.""
-Yahoo
:rly: :crazy:
LMAO, hahaha, the guy who started the most notorious gang, killed too many to count, probably raped countless, and then begged for forgiveness is not gonna get clemency

Tookie is going, going, and oh look the world just became a better place

Julio
12-12-2005, 09:02 PM
damn.. hes getting the needle tonight...

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2005, 09:04 PM
redx. Do you have to use that goddamn rly smilie in every one of your fuccing posts? Oh, and too bad it isn't you. Dumbass. Later, QD.

IndianStig
12-12-2005, 09:08 PM
the orly smile is fucking amazing, i would post on IA just for that

yeah too bad it aint me man, i know right, cause im the guy that went around killing all those ppl, terrorizing them, the guy who had to use violence to substitue for a lack of penis length

HyPer50
12-12-2005, 09:13 PM
I personally think they should of spared his life.... I mean, if he really would prefer to live out his life behind bars and trying to help folks, whats the harm in that? There's alot more scumbags that are doing NOTHING positive for society behind bars that could be injected in his place...

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Agreed, Hyper. Glad to see a rational thought in this.

redx, of all people I would expect you to know/want to know his penis size. I'd love for you to walk up to a gangster and tell him that shit to his face and not behind the comfort of your Mommy and Daddy's house. Later, QD.

ironchef
12-13-2005, 12:13 AM
killed too many to count, probably raped countless,
Here is where it shows that you dont have your facts. A) he only killed 4 and that was alledgely because he still maintains his innocence, and b) unless either he told you or the victims told you, how are you to know how many he raped or not? Im not defending Tookie, but you should have your facts straight.

Hulud
12-13-2005, 12:17 AM
i raelly cant decide if he should die or not.
i mean he did kill 4 people
but he did cahnge his ways supposedly

ahmonrah
12-13-2005, 12:29 AM
well it's unfortunate that he is gonna be put to death. only tookie williams and god knows for afact if he actually commited the murders that put him behind bars. and though he did cofound the crips gang, who can control where the organization you create will evolve to (or de-evolve to) once more people get involved ? most gangs that were started in the early days didnt start with the premise of hurting/destroying the very neighborhoods they were in. most were there to help their communities and provide an outlet (positively) to the youth in the neighborhoods wehre a father wasnt present. most were not trafficking drugs, commiting murders and raping. most started out to keep crime away from their neighborhoods, opening businesses and helping kids.

soxfan30
12-13-2005, 08:42 AM
i raelly cant decide if he should die or not.
i mean he did kill 4 people
but he did cahnge his ways supposedly

It's very straight forward. You guys are missing the boat with this one. HE KILLED 4 PEOPLE!!! Doesn't matter what you've done after that, even if you changed your ways, it doesn't change the fact that you killed 4 people. I'm glad he was denied clemency, he deserved to die for what he did.

Hulud
12-13-2005, 11:21 AM
It's very straight forward. You guys are missing the boat with this one. HE KILLED 4 PEOPLE!!! Doesn't matter what you've done after that, even if you changed your ways, it doesn't change the fact that you killed 4 people. I'm glad he was denied clemency, he deserved to die for what he did.
he could have been serious about changing his ways and if he was his execution was a waste of tax dollars, but only he knows for sure

o and for the record i hate jesse jackson

BTLFED
12-13-2005, 11:27 AM
I personally think they should of spared his life.... I mean, if he really would prefer to live out his life behind bars and trying to help folks, whats the harm in that? There's alot more scumbags that are doing NOTHING positive for society behind bars that could be injected in his place...

+20. I am not going to get into my thoughts on this subject, but I do agree with Hyper.

Tbird_guy
12-13-2005, 11:30 AM
he could have been serious about changing his ways and if he was his execution was a waste of tax dollars, but only he knows for sure

o and for the record i hate jesse jackson

I am not partial nor privvy to this story, but Brian, do you realize how much it costs to house one inmate a year, something like 125,000. now, is the injection really a waste of tax payer money???

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-13-2005, 11:31 AM
it's just like cheaters.. once a cheater, always a cheater.. once a killer, always a killer.. i think he should die, but who am i to judge?

Hulud
12-13-2005, 11:35 AM
I am not partial nor privvy to this story, but Brian, do you realize how much it costs to house one inmate a year, something like 125,000. now, is the injection really a waste of tax payer money???
$106,783.80 thats how much it costs to kill a man

and now tell me who has the right to decide one mans fate, no matter what he did?

The cost of carrying out an execution in California is difficult to assess. The average cost to house an inmate is about $30,929 per year.

your a bit off on your calculations

Tbird_guy
12-13-2005, 11:38 AM
the judicial system set up a long ass time ago by the people.

Hulud
12-13-2005, 11:42 AM
but who has the right to murder someone?
i mean the people (jurors who represent us) murdered williams

so what makes us any better than him?

Xrated O.G.
12-13-2005, 12:14 PM

I TOTALLY AGREE....... Hell I think he should have been done in a long time ago. I say after your found guilty you should get 1 hour to say your goodbyes and then take em right in there and be done with it. AN EYE FOR AN EYE...

Hulud
12-13-2005, 12:37 PM
eye for an eye makes the world blind

SilverStoneZ
12-13-2005, 12:46 PM
well it's unfortunate that he is gonna be put to death. only tookie williams and god knows for afact if he actually commited the murders that put him behind bars. and though he did cofound the crips gang, who can control where the organization you create will evolve to (or de-evolve to) once more people get involved ? most gangs that were started in the early days didnt start with the premise of hurting/destroying the very neighborhoods they were in. most were there to help their communities and provide an outlet (positively) to the youth in the neighborhoods wehre a father wasnt present. most were not trafficking drugs, commiting murders and raping. most started out to keep crime away from their neighborhoods, opening businesses and helping kids.

good post thank you for knowing what you are talking about if only more people would take the time to research a topic before posting.

The Green Monster
12-13-2005, 01:06 PM
+1 to hyper