PDA

View Full Version : Misc ANYONE GOING TO THE FALCONS GAME TONIGHT

KAMPER420
12-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Just curious who all (if any) were going.

TheFireMan
12-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Go new orleans!!..just because atlanta doesnt have a shot at the superbowl anymore! and tampa bay owns Carolina and falcons both!

anf1tch21
12-12-2005, 03:12 PM
atlanta doesnt have a shot at the superbowl? gah that's sad...im ashamed!

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
^^^ Don't listen to him. He's the resident IA bitch. Atlaanta is not out of the playoff hunt yet. It's tough going, but they're not out of it. Later, QD.

Xrated O.G.
12-12-2005, 03:25 PM
^^^ Don't listen to him. He's the resident IA bitch. Atlaanta is not out of the playoff hunt yet. It's tough going, but they're not out of it. Later, QD.

Your kidding right? How do you figure that? Look at the numbers again...

Xrated O.G.
12-12-2005, 03:30 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/standings

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2005, 03:31 PM
They are not technically out. If they lose tonight, that will cinch their oust. Later, QD.

TheFireMan
12-12-2005, 03:33 PM

So you are telling me and everyone else on IA Atlanta can make it to the superbowl..well playoffs I mean by beating tampa bay?, and or even their last game against Carolina panthers?

Xrated O.G.
12-12-2005, 03:34 PM
I hear what your saying.. I just wanted to see how dedicated you are to that comment...LOL... I would assume with the whole West Coast association that your most likely a Raiders fan? Yes No Maybe?

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I am a true Falcons and Raiders fan. I've been watching the Falcons since the Bartkowski days. I've always loved them. Later, QD.

anf1tch21
12-12-2005, 04:01 PM
well let's just hope that atlanta pulls through and wins this one tonight.

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Yup. Oh, and to answer the question....I was going, but I gave my tickets away. Later, QD.

Xrated O.G.
12-12-2005, 04:22 PM
I am a true Falcons and Raiders fan. I've been watching the Falcons since the Bartkowski days. I've always loved them. Later, QD.

I hear ya on the Steve Bartkowski years. So my question now is would you like to see Randy catching passes from Vick.

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2005, 04:31 PM
I hear ya on the Steve Bartkowski years. So my question now is would you like to see Randy catching passes from Vick.

That would be a helluva combo, wouldn't it? Vick on the Raiders offense? Later, QD.

Xrated O.G.
12-12-2005, 04:42 PM
That would be a helluva combo, wouldn't it? Vick on the Raiders offense? Later, QD.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... I hear ya... In my opinion thats the big thing that Atlanta is missing. The need a serious wideout so bad its pathetic. I said it back when all of the T.O. shit started. If people would get there over sensitive heads out of there asses and sign T.O. to the Falcons it would be on right then and there....

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2005, 05:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... I hear ya... In my opinion thats the big thing that Atlanta is missing. The need a serious wideout so bad its pathetic. I said it back when all of the T.O. shit started. If people would get there over sensitive heads out of there asses and sign T.O. to the Falcons it would be on right then and there....

They should have grabbed Moss while they had the chance. Later, QD.