PDA

View Full Version : 350z vs, 04+ Altima SER vs. honda s2000

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 01:06 PM
so i was at the northlake meet bored, so i called out some peeps

Altima SE-R with intake and exhaust. 58mph pull (what was on my digital speedometer.. i hate that, i could almost be in 2nd which tops out at around 64-65mph) 1.5 cars and pulling around 100mph

S2000 guys lines up right after him.. and yells for a 60mph kick, i agree, we line up.. around 110 i had more than 2 cars on him and pulling.

Ludester
12-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Nice kills dude

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 03:29 PM
thanks

Ludester
12-12-2005, 03:56 PM
I guess I aways miss all the good shit but ohwell I won't be missing them for long...

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 04:31 PM
depends on what you'd call a good race, 350z vs 350z in this case would have been a good race.

s2000 vs 350z should have been a good one, however i've been pulling them really good, so im obviously 1. a better driver in all runs by coincidence or 2. simply overpowering them.

KevinT707
12-12-2005, 04:53 PM
SpeedMonkey, can you call me out at a meet ;) ? Not saying I can take you but just for fun of course

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 04:55 PM
SpeedMonkey, can you call me out at a meet ;) ? Not saying I can take you but just for fun of course

im sure you'd take the 350z.. is that what you want to run? or the STi?

KevinT707
12-12-2005, 05:01 PM
mMmm choices choices .. prolly the Z, then maybe the STI .. gotta step up sloWly

im sure you'd take the 350z.. is that what you want to run? or the STi?

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 05:58 PM
mMmm choices choices .. prolly the Z, then maybe the STI .. gotta step up sloWly

um ok cool, might have to take several meets or something, unless i can get my brother to drive either car and come along. but yeah it'd be cool

tony
12-12-2005, 06:23 PM
I thought those SE-R's would be pretty respectable.

Batman
12-12-2005, 07:02 PM
what took you so long to post this..lol..im surprised boki didnt post the M3 vs GTO yet

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 07:06 PM
what took you so long to post this..lol..im surprised boki didnt post the M3 vs GTO yet

i always hold up a bit, just to see of the people i ran post it first.. if they tell it like it was, that'd make em cool peeps and i'd love to hang out with them again. if they dont.. then i know whos a fag. in this case it didnt look like they were on the boards so i posted it. both guys seemed really cool, the SE-R guy was funny

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 07:08 PM
I thought those SE-R's would be pretty respectable.

they are, just i dont know.. i thought they'd almost give the Z a neck to neck run, but i've ran 3 with similar outcome.

SM EVO
12-12-2005, 07:53 PM
I guess I aways miss all the good shit but ohwell I won't be missing them for long...

Trust me u didn't miss anything but Freezin yer ass off...

ct9a gsr
12-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Whoah... I just noticed in your sig pic that your SpeedMonkey Evo is blue... wow... you guys idolize me that much that you're trying to build your own version of my car? Jeeez...

BTW, the blue adds +15% more power to the wheels. =]

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Whoah... I just noticed in your sig pic that your SpeedMonkey Evo is blue... wow... you guys idolize me that much that you're trying to build your own version of my car? Jeeez...

BTW, the blue adds +15% more power to the wheels. =]

hahaha. i think that evo has been around longer than yours though.

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Trust me u didn't miss anything but Freezin yer ass off...

hahahahaha

3.5altman
12-13-2005, 09:10 AM
i always hold up a bit, just to see of the people i ran post it first.. if they tell it like it was, that'd make em cool peeps and i'd love to hang out with them again. if they dont.. then i know whos a fag. in this case it didnt look like they were on the boards so i posted it. both guys seemed really cool, the SE-R guy was funny

ya i know what guy you are talking about. I ran him a couple weeks ago from a dig and pulled about 2 or more carlengths. Nice car though

Speedm0(\)key
12-13-2005, 02:21 PM
ya i know what guy you are talking about. I ran him a couple weeks ago from a dig and pulled about 2 or more carlengths. Nice car though

yeah? sweet, his car looks good.

i think you are friends with the "swoll" guy?.. atleast thats what it sounds when people call him .. "swoll", i've been dying to run him.. i think he gets his car back today. from his list of mods it should be a damn good run

tony
12-13-2005, 04:36 PM

i think you are friends with the "swoll" guy?.. atleast thats what it sounds when people call him .. "swoll", i've been dying to run him.. i think he gets his car back today. from his list of mods it should be a damn good run

Good luck man, when my G was N/A I just could not beat him at all. When I got the tilton clutch and flywheel (which has me considering getting another G35 by the way) I was inching away VERY slowly at best.

3.5altman
12-13-2005, 05:28 PM

Ya well he can't seem to get that part he needs, but if he doesnt get his car back this week i'll be taking he spot and holding it down for him :goodjob:

SpooL'DGsR
12-14-2005, 01:16 AM
swoll here. what up? my car is still work in progress, but as soon as i get it and break it in, i will be ready to run again. hold it down jay!!!!! SE 4 LYFE :goodjob:

3.5altman
12-14-2005, 12:44 PM
swoll here. what up? my car is still work in progress, but as soon as i get it and break it in, i will be ready to run again. hold it down jay!!!!! SE 4 LYFE :goodjob:

u already know homie.. now get my twin back on the road ;)

SpooL'DGsR
12-14-2005, 03:19 PM
i trying but nissan is fucking up

Vteckidd
12-14-2005, 04:11 PM
so you beat two 14 second cars?

congrats lol

JITB
12-14-2005, 04:55 PM
i wanted to run speed monkey's Z... awhile back.. :(

Batman
12-15-2005, 10:53 AM
so you beat two 14 second cars?

congrats lol

Uhm how would he know if they were stock or not?? the altima was dropped..
and the s2k pulls better on top than from a dig..nice way to slap someone in the face the backhanded way..that comment just made you look like a dick :goodjob:

Vteckidd
12-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Uhm how would he know if they were stock or not?? the altima was dropped..

So since when does lowering a car make it faster? lol

Plus , He started by saying:

so i was at the northlake meet bored, so i called out some peeps
So that means he talked to them and "called them out" so im sure he had some sort of idea what was done to them. how did he know the altima had an intake, im sure he asked. I just dont ever see him post about beating a FAST car, its always a B16 Hatch or some other 14-15 second car.

and the s2k pulls better on top than from a dig..nice way to slap someone in the face the backhanded way..that comment just made you look like a dick :goodjob:

I was merely just saying that i think its funny that he is bragging about beating SLOW cars. Hell i beat a Geo the other day , can i make a post about it now?

Batman
12-15-2005, 10:58 AM

No But it doesnt look "stock" which is what i was reffering too

I was merely just saying that i think its funny that he is bragging about beating SLOW cars. Hell i beat a Geo the other day , can i make a post about it now?

Those 3 cars are in the same power range..power vs weight..the altima was a 3.5 and possibly bolt ons..the s2k is not a slow car at all IMO coming from the factory..a 271bhp crx is out of a Geo's league..so your pathetic for racing one =D..you made yourself look like a dick again..you should know all this owning a shop and all..
:gay:

3.5altman
12-15-2005, 11:41 AM
that se-r that speedmoney raced had a intake and catback exhaust. he has a pulley too but i dont think its installed yet

SpooL'DGsR
12-15-2005, 12:00 PM
he aint got no pulley. CRACKHEAD!!!! Let them keep talking shit to eachother

Vteckidd
12-15-2005, 12:00 PM
i m not being a dick, im speaking the truth, this is the KILLS forum.

Im not impressed with this KILL, he beat 2 14 second cars. im not impressed.

dont like it, then get out of this forum. thanks

EJ25RUN
12-15-2005, 01:23 PM
off point but vteckid, what e.t's is your crx running?

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 02:53 PM
i dont look like a dick, im speaking the truth, this is the KILLS forum.

i havent posted beating any fast cars because your CRX isnt ready yet.

how ya like that?

get it running and come out. the kills forum is for people that race.. i havent heard a kill story or seen a kill vid from YOU so what is the purpose for your trolling in this section?, thanks.

to everyone else: my Z isnt a fast car, its a high 13 second car at best. the s2k is supposed to be good competition, and i've heard of alot of quick 3.5 altimas around.. so i thought it'd be a good run, i called the guys out cause i was bored... not like i said HEY.. ME AND YOU RIGHT NOW!.. its just a friendly call out i guess, whats wrong with a little run?.. i called them both out blindly.. dont care if i win or lose, plus they both looked stock, the altima guy was the one that asked what i had done kinda nervously and i told him intake and exhaust, and then he told me himself he also had intake and exhaust.

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 02:56 PM
Good luck man, when my G was N/A I just could not beat him at all. When I got the tilton clutch and flywheel (which has me considering getting another G35 by the way) I was inching away VERY slowly at best.

i beat up on some G35's too though. it should be a good run.. ran Billythekid310 i think thats his name on IA, 3 cars @ 125-130ish , he is completely stock, in a way i kinda want to get beat by swoll's altima.. it'll push me to just start being a fucking jew , save up for a bit and do the SSV manifold, headers, and reflash.

so you are considering another G35?.. so you're done with the idea we had over PM?

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 03:54 PM

sup man!.. damn so its not ready yet, its cool man, its gonna be one ugly weekend i heard anyway. we'll definately get it done though. win or lose its always fun as hell when the person you are running is a good sport :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Ya well he can't seem to get that part he needs, but if he doesnt get his car back this week i'll be taking he spot and holding it down for him :goodjob:

yeah man, i could run both you guys if its cool with yall?

tony
12-15-2005, 04:10 PM
i beat up on some G35's too though. it should be a good run.. ran Billythekid310 i think thats his name on IA, 3 cars @ 125-130ish , he is completely stock, in a way i kinda want to get beat by swoll's altima.. it'll push me to just start being a fucking jew , save up for a bit and do the SSV manifold, headers, and reflash.

so you are considering another G35?.. so you're done with the idea we had over PM?

nah I'm going with the original plan, the car was just so much fun with that tilton assembly sometimes I want to go and get another one but I need something with four doors.

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 04:16 PM
nah I'm going with the original plan, the car was just so much fun with that tilton assembly sometimes I want to go and get another one but I need something with four doors.

awesome man, when that goes thru ill consider you cool, haha j/k

SM EVO
12-15-2005, 06:17 PM

Plus , He started by saying:

So that means he talked to them and "called them out" so im sure he had some sort of idea what was done to them. how did he know the altima had an intake, im sure he asked. I just dont ever see him post about beating a FAST car, its always a B16 Hatch or some other 14-15 second car.

Speed-Donkey, ha ha cute...

Batman
12-15-2005, 06:26 PM
i dont look like a dick, im speaking the truth, this is the KILLS forum.

i never said you look like one, you are acting like one, you act like you own a freakin 9sec car and your talking down to us? with all due respect...if i didnt spend 36k on a 350z..and another 6k in mods..i could have built a crx or any civic too...and not one with whimpy 270bhp..

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 07:19 PM
i never said you look like one, you are acting like one, you act like you own a freakin 9sec car and your talking down to us? with all due respect...if i didnt spend 36k on a 350z..and another 6k in mods..i could have built a crx or any civic too...and not one with whimpy 270bhp..

dude its cool man, i mean he can say "well why didnt you then?".. and well its true well.. why didnt we build a CRX?... well maybe we care a little about the looks of a car.. the Z's were gonna to be our daily drivers, we dont run a shop or have to impress anyone with power, fuck it. who hasnt built a fast honda?.. geee.. , i personally like to sit back run 14's all day in a car with a interesting interior with the lack of the "ringgg dinnggg dinga ding ding.. pawfff.. waaaOOongg.. danga dong dong" sounds of a honda. (no offenes to other honda owners)

at the end. its one of the cars on my driveway vs. the 270bhp CRX, and when he has it ready and there is no pre-shit talking, he'll let me know

Vteckidd
12-15-2005, 07:19 PM
whimpy? is that cause no one else in atlanta has done it? LOL.

my crx is running, come find it, ANYDAY, ill give you 2 car lengths

Vteckidd
12-15-2005, 07:20 PM
and im not talking down to anyone, im just saying i wasnt impressed with the kills thats all. the altima runs 14.6s

the S2000 runs 14.5s with a DECENT driver. with a good driver they can run much faster.

Im not impressed. that is all, stop getting bent out of shape

Vteckidd
12-15-2005, 07:22 PM
I agree with the luxury factor of a Z over a CRX, but this is the KILLS forum, not "what should i drive to by in style and comfortable."

this forum is for kills, and who you beat. you posted, i said i wasnt impressed, so what, you guys are funny. can talk all the shit in the world, but i give my opinion and you guys cry like girls LOL

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 07:23 PM

my crx is running, come find it, ANYDAY, ill give you 2 car lengths

come find it?... pshhht.. i dont want to race you that badly, say next weekend (not this one coming up). come out to Northlake?.. cool?

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 07:24 PM
I agree with the luxury factor of a Z over a CRX, but this is the KILLS forum, not "what should i drive to by in style and comfortable."

this forum is for kills, and who you beat. you posted, i said i wasnt impressed, so what, you guys are funny. can talk all the shit in the world, but i give my opinion and you guys cry like girls LOL

if we are talking opinions.. im not impressed with 270 horses from a "shop" car. like i said. take the speedmonkey offer or leave it

Batman
12-15-2005, 07:26 PM
i hope you are TRYING to be sarcastic

Vteckidd
12-15-2005, 07:30 PM
if we are talking opinions.. im not impressed with 270 horses from a "shop" car. like i said. take the speedmonkey offer or leave it

LOL. ALL MOTOR, no one else has done it locally.

Its the HIGHEST b series all motor in the state. FACT. unless someone can prove me otherwise.

thats cool dont be impressed, and when you get beat by 5 cars, continue to be unimpressed ;)

ill be out of town until January 5th, so ill come find you after then.

Batman
12-15-2005, 07:46 PM

Its the HIGHEST b series all motor in the state. FACT. unless someone can prove me otherwise.

thats cool dont be impressed, and when you get beat by 5 cars, continue to be unimpressed ;)

yeah cause nobody is wasting time doing that when they can get 500hp+
I agree with the better response, but still...nothing special..not impressed

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 07:46 PM

i equally give a fuck about how much your car makes all motor as i would for what shade of brown my shit will be tommorrow.

no more shit talking, you said the cars on the Sig were slow, ok fine. they are.. but beat the "speed-donkey" and then talk the smack you want. no more shit talking till the 5th of jan. end of it

KevinT707
12-15-2005, 08:09 PM
hehe, can't wait for the fun. I'll be tagging along also SpeedMonkey & Z33K ;)

Batman
12-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Of course...Join us

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 08:38 PM

sure dude, it'll be an honor losing to you. you dont seem to be a fucking idiot up tracy's ass like vtec.

Batman
12-15-2005, 08:41 PM
I dont plan on loosing in my Z will...=D i got somethn somethn

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 08:47 PM
I dont plan on loosing in my Z will...=D i got somethn somethn

i dont know dude, i think he's a bit quick all motor.. and on top of that the bastard has some laughin gas... i dont know man lol.

Ludester
12-15-2005, 09:37 PM
sure dude, it'll be an honor losing to you. you dont seem to be a fucking idiot up tracy's ass like vtec.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I thought you said no more shit talkin??? :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ludester
12-15-2005, 09:38 PM
i dont know dude, i think he's a bit quick all motor.. and on top of that the bastard has some laughin gas... i dont know man lol.

It will be a good run :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
12-15-2005, 10:36 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I thought you said no more shit talkin??? :lmfao: :lmfao:

dammitt..... .you're right, ill shut up

Ludester
12-15-2005, 10:42 PM

Don't forget about me... I'll be ready for my ass kicking soon...

Seymour222
12-16-2005, 02:32 AM
I wanna be there too. I like Vteckidd, dude is down to earth and deadly funny. (um Im just kissin brown eye b/c he megafrigginmoderatorman ).

KevinT707
12-16-2005, 11:01 AM
o, fa sho just bring out whatever you have. Geo Metro, I don't care.. We're still going .. jk Prelude right ?

Don't forget about me... I'll be ready for my ass kicking soon...

KevinT707
12-16-2005, 11:04 AM
thanks, but if you think about it, I'm still making under 200 WHP and VtecKidd is making close to 250 @ the wheels. So if anything he should get the "he's a bit quick all motor" statement. But my car does weigh 1,000 lbs less than the Z and on top of that, the nitrous should make it even more fun :goodjob:

silviadriftr
12-16-2005, 11:30 AM
ill be out of town until January 5th, so ill come find you after then. I should have my grey/green daily up and running by then. Maybe me and Seymore can ride out there with ya :D

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 12:02 PM
thanks, but if you think about it, I'm still making under 200 WHP and VtecKidd is making close to 250 @ the wheels. So if anything he should get the "he's a bit quick all motor" statement. But my car does weigh 1,000 lbs less than the Z and on top of that, the nitrous should make it even more fun :goodjob:

yeah, should be good.

vteckid isnt going against the Z, so that should be good.

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 12:04 PM
I should have my grey/green daily up and running by then. Maybe me and Seymore can ride out there with ya :D
hehe, cant wait for that. bring chris and yourcar and mine, we can show these guys what fast cars really are.

:cool:

mumbles
12-16-2005, 12:05 PM
oh no the shit has finally hit the fan

Seymour222
12-16-2005, 12:05 PM
yeah, should be good.

vteckid isnt going against the Z, so that should be good.

Why is that?^^^

Seymour222
12-16-2005, 12:06 PM
oh no the shit has finally hit the fan

Splat.

SM EVO
12-16-2005, 12:09 PM
hehe, cant wait for that. bring chris and yourcar and mine, we can show these guys what fast cars really are.

:cool:

They wanna show US what fast cars really are?? ha ha this kidd made my day...

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 12:15 PM
im sorry. the only car i give SOME respect too is the STI. it has run decent times.

other than taht, this 350z i keep reading about is beating SLOW cars.

Seymour222
12-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Im getting all excited now, where's my popcorn butter?

silviadriftr
12-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Im getting all excited now, where's my popcorn butter?

I got it and you can't have none!!! I got some gum you can chew on though....(random!!!!!!!) :D

silviadriftr
12-16-2005, 12:20 PM

No, just haven't been able to get out that much and the silvia is down for the winter. Just figured it would be cool to get out in the new daily, it's not fast, I swear!!!! :rolleyes:

SM EVO
12-16-2005, 12:35 PM
im sorry. the only car i give SOME respect too is the STI. it has run decent times.

other than taht, this 350z i keep reading about is beating SLOW cars.

Got something against evo's? :eye: :D

Seymour222
12-16-2005, 12:40 PM
I bet he doesn't, everyone loves evos.

Seymour222
12-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Yea me and Brian are gonna tear it up! Come git u sum foo. Just kidding. I wanted to sound hard.

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 02:27 PM

hahaha. i think he's mad that i beat hondas in the 350z.. hey its not my fault they want to race me, i mean.. im usually the only 350z around that would run anyway. im not cocky, im down to earth.. except this kid swears that i think im the shit.

but here it is.. lets piss off vteckid, my kill list (few hondas on here):
EG hatch (h22 + bolt ons/uberdata thingy) (rottieater) 40-120= .5-1 car
EK hatch (b18 swap + bolt ons) 40-120 = 3.5 cars
EG red hatch (spoon crane decal on rear, had gold wheels.. wouldnt pop his hood but wouldnt let me say no to a race) 2 cars @ 130
350z silverstone (plenum spacer/intake/exhaust/testpipes) = somewhere between .5 cars to 1 win for me.
Justine MG = you've seen video
G35 with minor bolt ons 2 cars @ 130
RSX-S (julio) intake/race header/Hondata kpro = 70-140 =.5-1 cars @ 140
EVO VIII (21psi/intake) 40-130 me up by 1.5 cars
Volkswagen GTi 1.8t (admin... or paul) 70-140 = few cars on him
EG type R swap plus bolt ons = 2 cars @ 130ish
Mustang GT intake/longtube headers/exhaust/gears = half a car @ 130
** e36 m3's here and there
99ish S4 10mph to 80mph = 1.5 cars
Type R with bolt ons from a dig = rape
lots of honda accord v6's.
(8) Honda s2000's all from 60 kicks to 140 me up by 1.5-2 cars.
LS/VTEC eg hatch from a dig, me up by a car or two @ 80
1g DSM ( talon/with full boltons and SAFC) 60-130 = 4 cars on him

and thats all i can remember. for now. feast on it i guess

ct9a gsr
12-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Can I come out and play? tee-hee...

My trusty video camcorder can be the truth teller...

<3

Seymour222
12-16-2005, 02:35 PM
I wanna be on tha list.

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 02:35 PM
Can I come out and play? tee-hee...

My trusty video camcorder can be the truth teller...

<3

damn.. let us do vteckid first geeeeez.. find you're own fucking races you vultures. hahahaha

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 02:47 PM

lol. its cool man. 250whp on a car that little should be decently quick.

but anywho.. he talked smack and said all the cars on our driveway sucked :(

so now he has to give us an ass raping for his shit talking to count

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 02:52 PM
so you beat the Black 99ish S4? i call bullshit

wantboost
12-16-2005, 03:00 PM
^^^^ thats what i was thinking lol. 60-130 possibly but in order for the awd S4 to loose a 10-80 one of the following must have happened. a true monkey must have been driving the S4 or........ this is total BS :2cents:

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 03:02 PM
^^^^ thats what i was thinking lol. 60-130 possibly but in order for the awd S4 to loose a 10-80 one of the following must happen. a true monkey must have been driving the S4 or........ total BS

probably an idiot driving. it was stock as well.

wantboost
12-16-2005, 03:03 PM
how old was the guy in the S4?

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 03:05 PM
how old was the guy in the S4?

mid 20's

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 03:07 PM
i dont know if it was 99ish audi, didnt look too old thats why i guessed. but it looked like this

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~joannb/Audi%20S4-blue.JPG

KevinT707
12-16-2005, 03:25 PM
hehe, I'm gettin excited like a kid at Toys R' Us :)

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 03:58 PM
hehe, I'm gettin excited like a kid at Toys R' Us :)

hahaha

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 04:17 PM
probably an idiot driving. it was stock as well.
ill find out, cause if it was HUGO aka Stolen_R, no way. his car looks as stock as it gets, and he DESTROYED the white 350z TT that JackDaripper drives.

and he usually goes out to where you guys run, hes a good friend of mine

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 04:24 PM
ill find out, cause if it was HUGO aka Stolen_R, no way. his car looks as stock as it gets, and he DESTROYED the white 350z TT that JackDaripper drives.

and he usually goes out to where you guys run, hes a good friend of mine

i've seen that kid, wasnt him. i said stock, the S4 you're talking about is lowered with a deep growl :cool: , and i've seen the videos, guy i raced was white guy on hwy 92. however susan's 350z isnt very impressive on the street as far as speed goes. it'll tear my Z a new butt hole, but i think you get what im saying.

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 04:33 PM
i've seen that kid, wasnt him. i said stock, the S4 you're talking about is lowered with a deep growl :cool: , and i've seen the videos, guy i raced was white guy on hwy 92. however susan's 350z isnt very impressive on the street as far as speed goes. it'll tear my Z a new butt hole, but i think you get what im saying.
ok, well thats kinda believable. A stock s4 if it wasnt from a dig would be ok.

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 04:38 PM
ok, well thats kinda believable. A stock s4 if it wasnt from a dig would be ok.

yep, raced a reflashed S4 same year model or whatever, dont know how those cars work.. but i guess its either the car is not all that fast stock, or the reflash would be something like.. stg 1 or whatever, anywho 2 cars on him at 135mph

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 04:45 PM
my old GSR crx (187whp) vs Hugos S4 that had a GIAC chip and exhaust, we were neck an neck to 130mph.

so i beleive a stock one is considerably slower

wantboost
12-16-2005, 05:04 PM
the specs of a stock S4 are: awd Turbocharged dohc 2.7liter
HP:250 TQ:258 3078lb

Ludester
12-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Then the platform is set.... Speedmonkey which car will you be driving against the hatch?? I wanna video tape...

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 05:10 PM
the specs of a stock S4 are: awd Turbocharged dohc 2.7liter
HP:250 TQ:258 3078lb
thats a some power over the 350z. what is speedmonkey making , 242 and ???tq?

i think the 350zs weigh alot more, but im not 100% sure

Vteckidd
12-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Then the platform is set.... Speedmonkey which car will you be driving against the hatch?? I wanna video tape...
ahem

its CRX, nota hatch ;) :tongue:

Ludester
12-16-2005, 05:14 PM
ahem

its CRX, nota hatch ;) :tongue:

Damnit!!!! I tried to get that right :rant: but ohwell.

My deepest apologies vteckidd... those cars seem like the same thing to me. there both small.....

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 08:54 PM
my old GSR crx (187whp) vs Hugos S4 that had a GIAC chip and exhaust, we were neck an neck to 130mph.

so i beleive a stock one is considerably slower

cool, so its on when?.. jan 6th? thats a friday. you said you'd be back the 5th.. so im almost sure there will be absolutely no valid excuses for making it out that friday night

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 08:57 PM
thats a some power over the 350z. what is speedmonkey making , 242 and ???tq?

i think the 350zs weigh alot more, but im not 100% sure

i dont think so, i beleive wantboost was giving you crank hp, else i have no idea how i would spank one when it would have significant power and weight advantage. unless the guy was a fuck tard of a driver. my car weighs 3290lbs and made 243/237 to the wheels. crankhp is supposed to be 287hp 274tq

Speedm0(\)key
12-16-2005, 09:00 PM

i dont know yet. doesnt matter to me, i'd run him with the Z because he hates it so much, except he's obviously overpowering the Z and weighs alot less, but he did call all the cars on my signature slow.. so we'll see, probably STi or Evo