PDA

View Full Version : DBF:whiteedevilson

dutuINC
12-12-2005, 12:02 AM
i bought a motor for from this guy. the motor surppose to have tranny/head/block/dizzy/ecu. but he left out the ecu and dizzy. i ask him on the phone what wrong with it and does it run. he avoided my question. and when i took it out is hand. and i called him back 10min later saying, can i have a refund, because at closer inspection the tranny mount was broken, and somestuff was too. well i gave him a called and he answered. I asked that i found a better motor from a friend; can i get a refund. that dude hung up the phone. called him back 3/4 times never pick up. didnt say anything. bad seller all the way. bad business. dont mess with him....... lier and a cheat. :2up:whiteedevilson :jerkit:

whiteedevilson
12-12-2005, 12:29 AM
you hand me the money when i get there, after u put everything in the trunk ready... no question were asked, i wasnt answer any question... nothing wrong with it u see wut u get... u wanted it u take it... there is no refun policy on here... how ya gonna after me after worth n say i found a better swap and u just pick up one from me. that ur called???? r u gonna carry that 500lbs motor around...well good luck with the motor that all i can say... to ya.

:blah: :goodjob: :idb: :2up: :lmfao: :king: :eye: :rant: :jerkit: :jester: :crazy: :bigok:

Soloboy
12-12-2005, 12:59 AM
you hand me the money when i get there, after u put everything in the trunk ready... no question were asked, i wasnt answer any question... nothing wrong with it u see wut u get... u wanted it u take it... there is no refun policy on here... how ya gonna after me after worth n say i found a better swap and u just pick up one from me. that ur called???? r u gonna carry that 500lbs motor around...well good luck with the motor that all i can say... to ya.

:blah: :goodjob: :idb: :2up: :lmfao: :king: :eye: :rant: :jerkit: :jester: :crazy: :bigok:

The more Im around this bitch made nikka, The more I start to hate the way he is Cheating people, You could atleast be honest and tell them whats missing... All I know is that your a Bad Seller, and If you got a problem with what I say then Knuck if you Buck, But Ripping people off with a Fucked up tranny and Bent valved GSR head isnt right nikka...!

whiteedevilson
12-12-2005, 01:05 AM
The more Im around this bitch made nikka, The more I start to hate the way he is Cheating people, You could atleast be honest and tell them whats missing... All I know is that your a Bad Seller, and If you got a problem with what I say then Knuck if you Buck, But Ripping people off with a Fucked up tranny and Bent valved GSR head isnt right nikka...!

i pick up those stuff off importatlanta aswell. i dont know if those parts are good or not becuz im not a car expert. arron u were there when i pick up the head, u didnt say nothing... i like the red value cover that why i bought it to builted me a motor.... wuts so call bad friends? now u gonna start talkin shit, i aint never scare hoes... they like it, they take it, aint my motha fuckin fault.

RandomGuy
12-12-2005, 01:14 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000BVL3S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
12-12-2005, 08:14 AM
im so confused.
no subject verb/agreement in any of this.

Hulud
12-12-2005, 08:30 AM
this is the best display of why georgia is one of the worst states, education wise

dutuINC
12-12-2005, 10:10 AM
you never return my call man.I took the motor to my friend to inspect it, and he said i could of gotta you a better deal;therefore i call you and said can i get a refund. 10min apart. I cant even get a return. Man, all i know is your ass is a fucking cheat and rip people off :idb:

-S Double C-
12-12-2005, 11:24 AM
im so confused.
no subject verb/agreement in any of this.

hahaha hell yeah!

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 12:13 PM
all i can say is this nikka better not let me see him again...lol...run run little boy....no one buy from this guy ever again...i can describe how he look like too...he is skinny korean loking motha .....and he has a worst than FOB accent that u have to notice...and he speak non-perfect english...hahaha...either u dont; buy from him..or sell him some mess up parts..thanx

B16a2 Civic
12-12-2005, 12:14 PM
all i can say is this nikka better not let me see him again...lol...run run little boy....no one buy from this guy ever again...i can describe how he look like too...he is skinny korean loking motha .....and he has a worst than FOB accent that u have to notice...and he speak non-perfect english...hahaha...either u dont; buy from him..or sell him some mess up parts..thanx

Lol, hypocrite

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 12:15 PM
^^lol

B16a2 Civic
12-12-2005, 12:17 PM
but i get what ya'll mean, ya'll know i like to yank ya chain (vihn and dutu) good lookin out with this thread

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 12:18 PM
yeah....just don;t buy from that kid...he is a cheater...just wanna look out for our IA Members that's all....because either u sell each other good stuff or dont; sell at all

B16a2 Civic
12-12-2005, 12:23 PM
well heres a question for that guy....if you knew pieces were missin and trany mount was broke, why not mention it, why feel its up to the buyer to "discover" these things, i mean not a full refund but refund him enough to get new mounts

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 12:41 PM
and the thing is it was only 10 minutes after that....so it not like the buyer can drop the motor in and dog it out...lol...if its was me i would have done the opposite....its better to be a trustworthy seller than a liar

whiteedevilson
12-12-2005, 01:43 PM
they only got it for $800 that the cheapest motor you ever find for b series. if you read back of wut i said "i bought it from someone on IA" so im a member on here too. yall should lookin out for me.??? after that 10 min i had spended 500 bucks. also, i told you what i know about motor, wuts all missing, price r pretty cheap, and he took it.

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 01:48 PM
^^buahahhaha......so many broken english....but u never told us wat was missing or wat was wrong wit it....so we "assume" (a dumb part on our part) that u was a good guy and took the motor to one of our friend near there to look at it....so then he say its not good for 800....and i assure u if the motor is bad, it doesn't matter if it was for 200$ or 800 $ its still useless.....

B16a2 Civic
12-12-2005, 01:54 PM
^^buahahhaha......so many broken english....but u never told us wat was missing or wat was wrong wit it....so we "assume" (a dumb part on our part) that u was a good guy and took the motor to one of our friend near there to look at it....so then he say its not good for 800....and i assure u if the motor is bad, it doesn't matter if it was for 200$ or 800 $ its still useless.....
i will fix your errors too Lol
^buahahhaha......so many broken english words ....but u never told us wat was missing or wat was wrong wit it....so we "assumed" (a dumb move on our part) that u was a good guy and then we took the motor to one of our friends near there to look at it....so then he says its not good for 800....and i assure u if the motor is bad, it doesn't matter if it was for 200$ or 800 $ its still useless( i dont even know how to correct the last part Lol).....

B16a2 Civic
12-12-2005, 01:59 PM
they only got it for $800 that the cheapest motor you ever find for b series. if you read back of wut i said "i bought it from someone on IA" so im a member on here too. yall should lookin out for me.??? after that 10 min i had spended 500 bucks. also, i told you what i know about motor, wuts all missing, price r pretty cheap, and he took it.

heres your errors now
they only got it for $800, that the cheapest motor you will ever find for b series motors . if you read back to wut i said "i bought it from someone on IA" so im a member on here too. yall should lookin out for me( i dont get this).??? after the 10 min i had spent 500 bucks. also, i told you what i know about motor, wuts all missing, price r pretty cheap, and he took it (dont get the last part either )

Bishop
12-12-2005, 02:00 PM
And i will fix yours^^

^buahahhaha......so many broken english words ....but you never told us what was missing or what was wrong with it....so we "assumed" (a dumb move on our part) that you were a good guy and then we took the motor to one of our friends near there to look at it....so then he says its not good for 800....and i assure you if the motor is bad, it doesn't matter if it was for 200$ or 800 $ it's still useless( i dont even know how to correct the last part Lol).....[/QUOTE]

whiteedevilson
12-12-2005, 02:01 PM
throw the motor away then since it useless... fuckin tired of this bullshit... to bad it useless for u who work as machanic... if you dont know how to use the motor then i dont think u belong with that motor... pass it on to other one that they want it.

B16a2 Civic
12-12-2005, 02:05 PM
throw the motor away then since it useless... fuckin tired of this bullshit... to bad it useless for u who work as machanic... if you dont know how to use the motor then i dont think u belong with that motor... pass it on to other one that they want it.

time to fix it
throw the motor away then since it useless... im fuckin tired of this bullshit... too bad its useless to you, who work as machanic( this part is so fucked up i cant fix it unless i change your whole statement) ... if you dont know how to use the motor then i dont think you belong with that motor... pass it on to someone that wants the motor

quickdodge®
12-12-2005, 02:22 PM

Are you tired enough to accept being banned from IA? Later, QD.

The Golden Child
12-12-2005, 02:48 PM
no understand-a u engrish please-a speak-a properee .. V * . * V

girly_typeR
12-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Very interesting thread..
From what I heard, he didn't know the motor and shit was messed up and whomever sold it to him. Now I hear all this bullshit about he sold a fucked up motor, and my friend is getting mad, and whiteedevilson is jumping from one thing to another about it. JUST DON'T BUY FROM HIM.

haha, no speaka engwish?

NorthSydeEk
12-12-2005, 05:39 PM
yo pjay how old is this girl? 15?

Very interesting thread..
From what I heard, he didn't know the motor and shit was messed up and whomever sold it to him. Now I hear all this bullshit about he sold a fucked up motor, and my friend is getting mad, and whiteedevilson is jumping from one thing to another about it. JUST DON'T BUY FROM HIM.

haha, no speaka engwish?

Nismo
12-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Wow, all this Azn hate towards one another

NorthSydeEk
12-12-2005, 06:11 PM
I cAn tYpE SmAlL CaPs AnD BiG cApS

ruah_23
12-12-2005, 07:34 PM
this is the best display of why georgia is one of the worst states, education wise

Not being able to speak the language doesn't neccesary means that the person is dumb.

Nismo
12-12-2005, 07:39 PM
^^^Actually, it pretty much does, except in a few cases

Vuongy_Dong
12-12-2005, 10:33 PM
I spoke to this fool earlier today about my boy that bought the from him. Simple questions like why you hang up on my boy that bought the motor. Reply is, I was busy at the moment. That dont justify you to just hang up on the man. It just tells me that you sold a fucked motor to him. The motor is useless. Is it because he is from southside and you think that you can get away with it? come on man, grow up and be man and admit your screw up. What goes around, comes around fool.

dutuINC
12-12-2005, 11:12 PM
well heres a question for that guy....if you knew pieces were missin and trany mount was broke, why not mention it, why feel its up to the buyer to "discover" these things, i mean not a full refund but refund him enough to get new mounts
the reason why was; i was late gettting to work and didnt have sufficent timing. If i had a little more time i wouldda look closer+

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 11:15 PM
good news ....i got another buyer that is willing to rebuild the whole thing over again...so he is rebuying it back from me...i told him everything....not like that foo white some shit....so my homboi is resting in peace now....lol

dutuINC
12-12-2005, 11:17 PM
I spoke to this fool earlier today about my boy that bought the from him. Simple questions like why you hang up on my boy that bought the motor. Reply is, I was busy at the moment. That dont justify you to just hang up on the man. It just tells me that you sold a fucked motor to him. The motor is useless. Is it because he is from southside and you think that you can get away with it? come on man, grow up and be man and admit your screw up. What goes around, comes around fool.
thanks to all that hears me out. I even PM this guy and he never reply why he did what he done. There's no justifying what you done, just you a fucked up seller that it!!!!! :2up:

whiteedevilson
12-12-2005, 11:22 PM
was that you who got on my ears... 95boostedteg??? i told u, its nothing wrong with the motor... i spent more than 1k on the motor and i sold it for 800. its very cheap, ur buddy just sayin that.... he doesnt wanted it after he check out the motor. thats just not right... i mean he machannic jackets on, he should know better... u got everything i got for alot less... should be appriciated. i dont like talkin to much... what gone around, comes around fool.

Sleepin Hatch
12-12-2005, 11:22 PM

actually its not, i picked up a complete LS with accessories for 500. i was going to pick this motor up myself, but i heard some thinks about it from friends and decided not to.

sorry that shit happen to ya doode.

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 11:24 PM
was that you who got on my ears... 95boostedteg??? i told u, its nothing wrong with the motor... i spent more than 1k on the motor and i sold it for 800. its very cheap, ur buddy just sayin that.... he doesnt wanted it after he check out the motor. thats just not right... i mean he machannic jackets on, he should know better... u got everything i got for alot less... should be appriciated. i dont like talkin to much... what gone around, comes around fool.

>>>lol... :lmfao: ...just want to clear this up....i had on a bodyshop shirt...lol....no mechanic no how at all......so :jerkit: on ur face... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

whiteedevilson
12-12-2005, 11:27 PM
>>>lol... :lmfao: ...just want to clear this up....i had on a bodyshop shirt...lol....no mechanic no how at all......so :jerkit: on ur face... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

fuck you then...

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 11:30 PM
^^^for once you speak perfect english.....buahahhahahah

Lower4
12-12-2005, 11:31 PM
This is directed to NorfSydeEK's post, YEA she's only 15. LOL.

Anyways, this little korean motherfucker better watch his little fucking face or he will get his ass handed to. Talking all this shit like you know better, wait til you get your come-up-ence. Oh forgot to add, BITCH.

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 11:35 PM
^^i second that

dutuINC
12-12-2005, 11:39 PM
3rd, 4th, and 5th ahha

Sleepin Hatch
12-12-2005, 11:40 PM
hi!

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 11:42 PM
^^and i guess that's the end of that thread ...buahahahhah

i4_garage
12-12-2005, 11:43 PM
hi!

>>>he never put it in ...how he vouch it gonna run hard.... :lmfao:

Lower4
12-12-2005, 11:44 PM
hmmm...fishy. smell it?

Sleepin Hatch
12-13-2005, 12:32 AM
>>>he never put it in ...how he vouch it gonna run hard.... :lmfao:

how i vouch for it? o_O?

whiteedevilson
12-13-2005, 01:41 AM
we're going to race after christmas?

Nismo
12-13-2005, 01:52 AM
Oh ill race and im stock

£G2♣
12-13-2005, 02:31 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000BVL3S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg :goodjob:

^^ LOL

ruah_23
12-13-2005, 07:18 AM
^^^Actually, it pretty much does, except in a few cases

Than perhaps you are one of them ignorant fool that I prolly do not want to meet in the future.

i4_garage
12-13-2005, 08:59 AM
how i vouch for it? o_O?

^^^not u sleepinhatch .....its the guy that u posted up that said he vouched for it.....sorry for the misunderstanding

The Golden Child
12-13-2005, 09:15 AM
This is directed to NorfSydeEK's post, YEA she's only 15. LOL.

Anyways, this little korean motherfucker better watch his little fucking face or he will get his ass handed to. Talking all this shit like you know better, wait til you get your come-up-ence. Oh forgot to add, BITCH.

make sure he dont know tae kwon do or maybe hell chop suey you .. :lmfao:

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 09:43 AM
so what motor was this? and why didnt u say something before you bought it.......this isnt a shop, he doesnt have to refund you anything.....

The Golden Child
12-13-2005, 10:00 AM
so what motor was this? and why didnt u say something before you bought it.......this isnt a shop, he doesnt have to refund you anything.....

daym get ready to get flamed ..

i4_garage
12-13-2005, 10:06 AM
:wgaf: if its a shop or an individual.....bad seller will always be flame..... :lmfao:

SOHC MONSTER
12-13-2005, 10:18 AM
i have learned to be weary of noobs on here. but that sucks dude. thanks for looking out, i wont buy from him either.

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 11:01 AM
why not say anything when you payed him? why not say it then.....since he clames he dont know anything bout motors....why u buy it from him.....he's wrong for not telling you everything, but u had to look at the motor before u left with it, right, why leave with that b/s then? im not saying he was right, but i am saying the buyer was wrong for not inspecting it.....but at least ppl know not to fuck with him anymore.

SOHC MONSTER
12-13-2005, 11:11 AM
why not say anything when you payed him? why not say it then.....since he clames he dont know anything bout motors....why u buy it from him.....he's wrong for not telling you everything, but u had to look at the motor before u left with it, right, why leave with that b/s then? im not saying he was right, but i am saying the buyer was wrong for not inspecting it.....but at least ppl know not to fuck with him anymore.

i agree. not saying everyone is a crook but when it comes to something like an engine and your not knowledgeable in that area, bring someone who is along for the ride just so you know what your getting. anyway, good luck with it man.

dutuINC
12-13-2005, 11:32 AM
i agree. not saying everyone is a crook but when it comes to something like an engine and your not knowledgeable in that area, bring someone who is along for the ride just so you know what your getting. anyway, good luck with it man.

Yeah I took fault that I didnt really get a good look at the motor first hand. Vinhbodys was with me when we came to get the motor and looked over it. I told him that i really had to go to work, and i dont have that much time. So, he and i left and he said that my boi lived near here, so i say okay. we drove to his house and he came and looked at the motor . he was liked there's a lot of things missing for the swap, and its kinda dirty. If you want to be safe you have to rebuilt. (i kinda short on money) so i was like let me just call him and if i can get a refund.(no later then 10mins apart, so i couldn't possiblly fuck with the motor or did anything else to it) I gave him a call and he didn't picked up. So Vinhbodys called and he picked up, we was like can we can a refund. He didn't say anything and hung up the phone. We were like wtf? We called him back;never picked up. Called him the second time never picked up. 3rd, and 4th time, never picked up. So by now I was pissed off.That is one of the worst kinda seller i dealt with. i Bought things on here before, but he have to be the worst. just beware of him or he take your money and run..... :gay:

whiteedevilson
12-13-2005, 02:34 PM
so it my fault for not pickin up ur phone call when u wanna refund it since it doesnt have refund policy.???? man how ya gonna blame this shit on me. try to make me look bad or wut? u handed me money n u left... called me back later... i dont know wut to say... i dont wanna deal with it after worth... u see wut u get.... u know i mean.... im speakless man wut u exspect off me... im just a guy tryna suvive....thats all. i listed wuts all motor missing. i said i was selling gsr head with short block... n i give u the tranny too.. was gonan put on the ls motor.... for decent price. why complaining.... b :cool:

whiteedevilson
12-13-2005, 03:05 PM
whats DBF stand for?

B16a2 Civic
12-13-2005, 03:14 PM
so it my fault for not pickin up ur phone call when u wanna refund it since it doesnt have refund policy.???? man how ya gonna blame this shit on me. try to make me look bad or wut? u handed me money n u left... called me back later... i dont know wut to say... i dont wanna deal with it after worth... u see wut u get.... u know i mean.... im speakless man wut u exspect off me... im just a guy tryna suvive....thats all. i listed wuts all motor missing. i said i was selling gsr head with short block... n i give u the tranny too.. was gonan put on the ls motor.... for decent price. why complaining.... b :cool:

oh....my....god.....i understood exactly NONE of that.
oh and DBF is a abbreviation for " dont buy from", which means people will probably stop buyign from you NOW!!!

quickdodge®
12-13-2005, 03:16 PM
i listed wuts all motor missing. i said i was selling gsr head with short block...

Here you go, jackass:

ls/vtec motor
b18a1

GSR vtec head on LS long block with 5 spds hydro tranny, obd1, dissy, manifold, tb, gsr cam, type r injector... etc. $1000 obo.

95 gsr vtec head $600 obo.
96 hydro ls tranny $350 obo.

all complete for ls/vtec set up will drop right in after put on missing parts.
(starter, altornator, axles, pully, tranny)

The parts in bold are the ones that you stated are missing. In the other part, you claimed that there are a couple of other parts that are missing. You're screwing this up for yourself real bad. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-13-2005, 03:17 PM
which means people will probably stop buyign from you NOW!!!

DBF won't keep people from buying from him. The ban stick will. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
12-13-2005, 03:19 PM
DBF won't keep people from buying from him. The ban stick will. Later, QD.

Lol, swinging for the fences?

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 05:01 PM
so what exactly is wrong with the block?head?....

KevinT707
12-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Well I don't know this "Whitee .." guy but his grammar is the worst

i4_garage
12-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Good news tho guys...i have found a buyer that is willing to part it and rebuild it him self....he say its not good to keep it in that shape and expect it to run...so Dutuinc is off the hook for now....

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 07:58 PM
what head does it have?

Vuongy_Dong
12-13-2005, 08:59 PM
gsr.

chameleon30038
12-13-2005, 09:50 PM

ahahahahaha... :smileowne

i4_garage
12-13-2005, 09:52 PM
^^^^wow.....nice avatar ..where u get it?

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 10:02 PM
what condition is the head in? i'll buy it....

i4_garage
12-13-2005, 10:03 PM
95 integra has already re bought everything...becuz he told me he is willing to rebuild it .....so no more worries

Jdm94Coupe
12-13-2005, 10:42 PM
aight datz coo, im just lookin for a gsr head for my ls/vtec

whiteedevilson
12-14-2005, 01:38 AM
Jdm94coupe; i thought u had a gsr? were u the one that selling me the tranny? i forgot ur name....aww wuts good? i think, i saw quickdodge® at mooddogs earier tonite.

Nismo
12-14-2005, 02:33 AM
why are you trying to get all buddy buddy now? You fucked someone over plain and simple

quickdodge®
12-14-2005, 04:45 AM
i think, i saw quickdodge® at mooddogs earier tonite.

You didn't see me, moron. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
12-14-2005, 08:16 AM
:lmao:
i think i seen President Clinton at Brusters ice cream yesterday.

Jdm94Coupe
12-14-2005, 09:19 AM
i had a del sol with a gsr.......sold it .....

luvleexcivic
12-16-2005, 10:55 AM
ey i had the same problem with dude .. thats why i didnt buy the motor .. haha cause when i went to look at it .. it was alll fucCed up .. i mean litterally , the motor didnt even look like it was assemble on str8 .. and dude didnt even know what was all missing from the motor and what comes with it ..