PDA

View Full Version : Just an observation.....

psychodrama_81
12-11-2005, 10:18 PM
I have been working at Gamestop for a while and I have noticed that any time I see a bad-ass chick walk into the store, they say that they are looknig for games to get their boyfriends/husbands/kids/etc, never anything for themselves, or they think video games are stupid. The ones I have seen that actually play video games are usually fat and unattractive, plus thier social skills suck. Why is that?

BUT THERE ARE A FEW.......a VERY SMALL percentage I may add that were fine as hell and were into games.....so there is a god...somewhat.

Now my question is, how do we get more fine ass women into video games and looking at it from a guys perspective?

ironchef
12-11-2005, 10:24 PM
I have been working at Gamestop for a while and I have noticed that any time I see a bad-ass chick walk into the store, they say that they are looknig for games to get their boyfriends/husbands/kids/etc, never anything for themselves, or they think video games are stupid. The ones I have seen that actually play video games are usually fat and unattractive, plus thier social skills suck. Why is that?

BUT THERE ARE A FEW.......a VERY SMALL percentage I may add that were fine as hell and were into games.....so there is a god...somewhat.

Now my question is, how do we get more fine ass women into video games and looking at it from a guys perspective?Same way you'll get guys into shopping and doing their nails from a womans perspective, it just ain't going to happen.

Hulud
12-11-2005, 10:28 PM
lol

psychodrama_81
Same way you'll get guys into shopping and doing their nails from a womans perspective, it just ain't going to happen.
You have a point, cause I aint painting my nails......no way in hell...

Shopping? Well...er.....buying stuff is always cool, just not going out each week to buy shoes......:D

Tiff-O-Bitties
Same way you'll get guys into shopping and doing their nails from a womans perspective, it just ain't going to happen.

pretty much.

most of the guys that play video games are unnatractive, boring, mentally retarded, etc.. why would we want to look at it from any other perspective.. I don't wanna date a guy who doesn't like going out and socializing...

I'll pass on the couch potatos.

ironchef
12-11-2005, 10:29 PM
So my suggestion is become a mac daddy and get those hotties who are into videogames.

psychodrama_81
12-11-2005, 10:30 PM
Slap 'em around a bit? lol

ironchef
12-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Maybe throw some bills their way?!?! haha.

psychodrama_81
12-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Not trying to hook up with em, but I always wondered that...

Are video games really that repulsing to women that ACTUALLY look good?

They avoid them like the plague! lol

RandomGuy
12-11-2005, 11:32 PM
lol post #2 = ...
analytical critical thinking, response ownage in a single post[/thread]

JustinSane110™
12-11-2005, 11:53 PM
pretty much.

most of the guys that play video games are unnatractive, boring, mentally retarded, etc.. why would we want to look at it from any other perspective.. I don't wanna date a guy who doesn't like going out and socializing...

I'll pass on the couch potatos.
Damn, after reading the original post, first thing I thought was that girls probably stereotype gamers as fat geeks that are gonna live in their parents basements until they're 56, lol. Guess I was right on the money.

psychodrama_81
12-12-2005, 09:15 PM
But thats the thing....85% of us DO socialize, go out and party. I for one cant spend 6 hours in front of a TV.....I like breathing fresh air and hanging out with people.

Yeah, there are some without social lives, but there are a large number of us who are normal that enjoy video games, responsibly. :lmfao: