PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop help

Bonedaddy91
04-01-2016, 08:13 AM

David88vert
04-02-2016, 07:32 AM
Don't do it. It would not look good.
Red and Green are colors that will clash with the color of your car.

If you insist on doing it, do it with something like Plasti-Dip, so that you can take it back off quickly.

As you can see, there aren't any good complementary colors.252008

Bonedaddy91
04-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the reply but I'm not some little punk kid that just got his mommy's car for the weekend and is trying to "Pimp it out" before she gets back home. I've been building cars for 20 years now and don't need anyone to tell ME how to build MY car.....IA is still the some old place it was 10 years ago when I joined under a different username. No one caring to help out a fellow car enthusiast with their question when they ask just EVERYONE wanting to give you their opinion over something they have no idea about and acting is if they know what that person wants more then they do.....Again thanks for writing back back I'll go somewhere else where they actually care about helping each other out.

David88vert
04-04-2016, 02:44 PM
I was helping you. You asked the question, I gave you a clear and concise answer. I didn't say you were some kid.
Bottom line - red and green are not complementary colors for that color of car. You may not like the answer, but it is the truth. The color on the stock wheels is a better color than red or green. Honestly, there aren't a lot of cars that will look really good with red or green wheels.