PDA

View Full Version : Been here for a year, just found this site.

Swijr
11-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Hi all, I'm Steve. I'm an old guy that's still into Imports. I'm a Senior Software Engineer and moved here about a year ago from South Fl (West Palm Beach area). I'm a big car guy. I've built a number of different kinds of cars over the years. Started with a bagged 95 Ranger Splash then moved onto drag racing imports with my N2O 98 GTi VR6.

My last build attempt has been my 95 Civic Si that I have just not been able to get going. So I'm selling that project and I'm looking to get a WRX or STi. We'll see. :)

I've been out to Caffeine and Octane (*Edit, not Exotics) twice since I've gotten here, but work and life keep me busy. :)

Anyway, cool to be here and here are some pics from previous adventures.

Boosted 2002 Si

The race car that never was ::

Current Project - 95 Si

And my daily :: Blacked Out Honda Element ::

Thanks,
Steve

laxands13
11-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Nice lineup you've had there! Welcome. Have you been out to the slightly more pedestrian Caffeine and Octane yet? 1st Sunday of every month at Perimeter mall, it makes for a good time as well.
Doug

Swijr
11-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Actually...that's the one I've been too. I was looking at the gallery and thought the name sounded wrong. Went there with a buddy.

Greddypacked
11-07-2015, 10:32 AM
Nice lineup you've had there! Welcome. Have you been out to the slightly more pedestrian Caffeine and Octane yet? 1st Sunday of every month at Perimeter mall, it makes for a good time as well.
Doug

I actually have to check that show out. Where at around Perimeter Mall?

cactusEG
11-15-2015, 02:56 AM
I like the white EG !

laxands13
11-17-2015, 10:44 PM
It's in the parking lots on the side right by the Cheesecake Factory/McDonald's. Pretty impossible to miss. Usually well over 1000 cars there, fewer if it's raining. Awesome mix as well.
Caffeine & Octane | Automotive Lifestyle & Events (http://caffeineandoctane.com/)

There's the website if you're interested in seeing some more about it. "Starts" at 8 but as usual, people get there much earlier.

Greddypacked
11-19-2015, 04:00 AM
It's in the parking lots on the side right by the Cheesecake Factory/McDonald's. Pretty impossible to miss. Usually well over 1000 cars there, fewer if it's raining. Awesome mix as well.
Caffeine & Octane | Automotive Lifestyle & Events (http://caffeineandoctane.com/)

There's the website if you're interested in seeing some more about it. "Starts" at 8 but as usual, people get there much earlier.

Thanks man I will have to check it out.