PDA

View Full Version : '01 Honda Prelude w/ JDM motor and LSD trans $6,000

enigma722
10-26-2015, 01:42 PM
2001, Honda Prelude

This prelude is a combination of the best parts of two other 5th Gen preludes that I have owned. (1st one was hit on the highway, 2nd died to a tree falling on it in my driveway) I bought this car originally as a shell to move all of my prelude parts over to it but after I finished getting the car's mechanics in order I bought a new car. New brake pads and rotors were installed all around about 3,000 miles ago. I have cleaned and replaced the interior by stripping the entire interior out including the carpet and put the best parts I owned back in the car. The trunk has a spare tire and the original Honda tools and jack. For the exterior I replaced the hood because it was fiberglass and had stress cracks all over it. I also replaced the front bumper because the middle had a tow hook punch in the center. All four tires are new and still have roughly 95% tread. The clutch and flywheel were installed roughly 5k miles ago and were properly broken in (competition clutch parts). Engine is JDM H22A and the transmission is a T2T4 LSD transmission both have roughly 65,000 miles on them. Both run smooth with no problems/ no leaks

Mods
engine/ trans:
- JDM H22A
- T2T4 LSD transmission
- Stage 2 competition clutch (~5k miles)
- Competition clutch lightweight steel flywheel (~5k miles - 12.5 lbs.)
- Short ram intake
- DC sport header 4-2-1
- Cat back exhaust - 2.5 inch pipe - brand unknown - sounds good/ low- throaty

Suspension:
- Eibach Coilovers - set a little lower than stock height - ride feels like stock but a little bit stiffer (no bounce)
- Tokico struts
- Neuspeed anti sway bars front and rear
- DC Sport strut bars front (top) - rear (top and bottom)

Exterior:
- Pink
- JDM fog lights
- Halo ring projector headlamps
- all parking lights are red LED (have white replacements if interested)
- Turn signals are LED. front is amber. The amber was removed from the rear and is now white.
- Bright white LED reverse lights.
- CAM alloy rims - 205/40/R17 (one tire is a Nitto NeoGen the other three are Hancook Ventus V4es)
- Red caliper paint (done with brake job - no over spray)
- Have Red Honda badges for the car in the glovebox - just never got around to putting them on but they come with the car. (silver "H" with red background)

-169,500 on tach, *i think around 220k on body, and roughly 65,000 on engine and transmission
-no serious dents or scratches on the body, the back bumper has a little bit of paint chipping. interior is clean - there is a tiny hole in the back seat driver side.
-Runs strong, I have replaced any faulty parts and kept up with all the maintenance.
- fairly new battery (few months) with 5 year warranty
-Vin# JHMBB61471C012068
-Clean title/ title in hand.

asking price $4,500 ***Reduced*** - need to sell fast - no trades
Phone number: 404.513.5917 - Jeff

enigma722
12-07-2015, 10:49 AM
***reduced***

enigma722
05-02-2016, 12:40 PM
reduced again