PDA

View Full Version : lol @ "Pinks" on Speed channel...

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry....but that host would get a shot in the mouth from me. He acts all hard and talks so much shit to try and get the racers pissed at each other.

In the episode on right now, it's a Camaro vs a T/A.....dont really know how much Hp, etheir car has....but they are negotiating on nitrous use or not and it's taking a minute, so the host is blowing up and demanding a race in the next 30 seconds or whoever the last to line up is the losing the first race. After the second round of racing, the host goes...."this is taking to long, if you two dont come up with a negotiation, I'm taking both of your cars."

dude, I'd pop that skinny ass tool bag right in the mouth and then kick him in the nuts for being a ass clown....

just something I noticed about it, maybe that's why the show sucks....they need a better host.

imbosile
12-11-2005, 07:33 PM
yea that host is a moron, he trys to boss everyone around like hes the shit. Did you see the one were they raced the shifter carts?

DrivenMind
12-11-2005, 07:36 PM
It's a cool show, I just don't like how it's primarily muscle car vs muscle car or motorcycle vs motorcycle... I'd like to see some awd imports at the track running down muscle cars, and it'd be nice if they'd show the fucking time the cars ran at the end of the track.

nightracer
12-11-2005, 07:36 PM
They should seriously consider changing hosts. I don't even like the show honestly. Its about talking shit, not about cars really.

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 07:37 PM
yea that host is a moron, he trys to boss everyone around like hes the shit. Did you see the one were they raced the shifter carts?

yeah, that was kinda interesting....shifter cart racing....it was obvious who was going to win that one....the guy who just did it as a hobby, his cart wasnt nearly fast enough...

but that dude sucks balls....he needs to get off his high horse, because he must think he is the "shit"

imbosile
12-11-2005, 07:37 PM
It's a cool show, I just don't like how it's primarily muscle car vs muscle car or motorcycle vs motorcycle... I'd like to see some awd imports at the track running down muscle cars, and it'd be nice if they'd show the fucking time the cars ran at the end of the track.

yea, i hate how on some of the shows they get two cars the couldnt be any worsely matched up. Then one driver will ask for like 18 car lengths, it isn't even a real race anymore.

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 07:38 PM

well apparently, no imports have stepped up....anyone can do it, you just have to goto their forums and call someone out, and get it setup....but I agree, they should have like cars vs bikes, and domestics vs imports.....but you just gotta step up and call someone out and then get it arranged

imbosile
12-11-2005, 07:40 PM
well apparently, no imports have stepped up....anyone can do it, you just have to goto their forums and call someone out, and get it setup....but I agree, they should have like cars vs bikes, and domestics vs imports.....but you just gotta step up and call someone out and then get it arranged

we should arrange for o rly, and ya rly to race. :rly:

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 07:41 PM
They should seriously consider changing hosts. I don't even like the show honestly. Its about talking shit, not about cars really.

that host talks the most shit....and it's kind of annoying...it's almost if he wants that camera to only focus on him...

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Rich Christiansen.....that's the host's name...I'm gonna send him a email telling him he's a fag and he needs to stfu and stop trying to make love to the camera.

http://www.pinks.tv/photos/photos-017.jpg
"Hey look at me, I have a tampon in my ass"

imbosile
12-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Rich Christiansen.....that's the host's name...I'm gonna send him a email telling him he's a fag and he needs to stfu and stop trying to make love to the camera.

is it the same guy from "It takes a theif" on discovery?

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 07:47 PM
oooh, he makes all the rules....
In our efforts to match racers as fair and equally as possible, Nate Pritchett and Charles Hendrickson, both former racers on PINKS will be joining the show as technical advisors. These two know a lot about racing and are experts on all technical aspects of cars and bikes. They make the matching of cars and drivers incredibly easy. Things do change on race day. Cars break but we will always do our best to be fair.

Due to overwhelming popular demand, we will shoot mostly car episodes, unless a bike race comes along that we just can't ignore.

The show will remain a half-hour in length.

You WILL see imports.

You will see new racers and cars on every episode.

No draws. We will race until there is a winner.

Racers MUST put up their titles to be on the show. PINKS will control the titles and award them ON CAMERA to the winner at the end of the competition. Once the show is over, the owner of the titles can do whatever he wants - meaning: the winner on PINKS, by law, will own the loser's vehicle. If the winner keeps, sells, or gives back the vehicle - that is the title owner's prerogative.

PINKS will hold casting sessions. So many racers have applied to be on PINKS that we must now cast for spots. If you get a call, make sure you show up at the casting session so we can meet you. There will be no racing at the casting session. We just want to get to know you and see or hear about your car. Racers will not know who they are racing until they arrive at the track the day of the shoot. Communication between racers will ONLY go through PINKS.

Racers will have no direct communication between one another. The problem: racers are pretending to have a grudge just to get on the show. (We have heard and seen every scam so don't try to fool us.)

Racers must accept the matches determined by PINKS. Note: cars will be matched based on value and speed - meaning: 10-second cars worth 8K will race 10-second cars worth 8K, 13-second cars worth 50K will race 13-second cars worth 50K, etc.

Racers cannot back out of a race because they "don't like" the other vehicle.

When the shows air, the subtitle font will be easier to read.

More cameras will be added to the shoots. Viewers will finally get to see the overhead shot of the cars before they race.

The arm drop start stays and will be strictly enforced. My arms will raise and hold at the top. The first motion of my arms coming down is GO TIME.

Light trees and other electronics will never be utilized on PINKS. Reason: I don't want the computer to determine anything. The racers and the teams need to be the determining factor on PINKS. Example: at the finish line, one team may say their racer lost by 5 lengths while the other team insists that their racer only won by 2 lengths. The racers and teams must come to the negotiation spot and battle it out. If the exact times are shown at the finish line, there is no room for human error - thus, no drama and a boring show.

All competitions will be quarter mile, best 3 out of 5. No exceptions.

The track will be fully prepped on all future races on PINKS. Sorry to all the racers who almost ate the wall in season one.

We will be traveling all over the country to shoot episodes.

Merchandise is coming.

Look for extra, never-before-seen footage of PINKS on the PINKS website.

Fans are welcome to come to the shoots. But you must stay off the track and staging area. Only racers and crews are allowed on the track.

As we make more changes, I'll be sure to let you know.
Thanks for watching.

Rich Christensen
Executive Producer

imbosile
12-11-2005, 07:55 PM
hahaha was that the response to your email?

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 08:03 PM
http://www.richchristensen.com

I believe the shows a fake....that guy Rich is a failing actor, and producer and just pitched a show to Speed and they ran with it. I sent him a email too...

"Dear Sir or Madam,
I feel that you need to stop with your hard line nature on your show "Pinks", because it's painfully fake and makes the show unbearable to watch. I'm sadden to see that you know little about cars and anything about racing, and got lucky when you pitched the show to the Speed Channel Network and they are now your meal ticket. I hope they realize the mistake they have made and pull the plug on your show or just replace you with someone who is a little more professional. When you stand in front of the cars and drop your arms....that simply reminds me of the "girls" who really do it at the street races, so basically you are doing a female's job...congrats. If you continue hosting the show, I have a few suggestions that could possibly help.

1. Stop talking so much.
2. Stop acting like you are mad all the time.
3. Stop trying to provoke the racers
4. Buy some shirts that fit you or have sleeves, because it just looks like you are trying to prove you are "manly" but in seriousness, it looks like you are trying to pick up some of the racers or their crew
5. Do some actual investigation and make the races "fair"
6. Stop hogging up to the camera, we are all aware that you are the "host"

I hope you look into my suggestions, because in all seriousness, you suck at hosting.

Thanks for your time,
Peter Dam"

collins
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM
hahaha, thats awesome. lol much love to the hate mail!

Speedm0(\)key
12-11-2005, 08:26 PM
http://www.richchristensen.com

I believe the shows a fake....that guy Rich is a failing actor, and producer and just pitched a show to Speed and they ran with it. I sent him a email too...

"Dear Sir or Madam,
I feel that you need to stop with your hard line nature on your show "Pinks", because it's painfully fake and makes the show unbearable to watch. I'm sadden to see that you know little about cars and anything about racing, and got lucky when you pitched the show to the Speed Channel Network and they are now your meal ticket. I hope they realize the mistake they have made and pull the plug on your show or just replace you with someone who is a little more professional. When you stand in front of the cars and drop your arms....that simply reminds me of the "girls" who really do it at the street races, so basically you are doing a female's job...congrats. If you continue hosting the show, I have a few suggestions that could possibly help.

1. Stop talking so much.
4. Buy some shirts that fit you or have sleeves, because it just looks like you are trying to prove you are "manly" but in seriousness, it looks like you are trying to pick up some of the racers or their crew

I hope you look into my suggestions, because in all seriousness, you suck at hosting.

Thanks for your time,
Peter Dam"

he might be considering suicide after that email, geeeeeezzzz.. pete :lmfao:

BTLFED
12-11-2005, 08:28 PM
Peter, you are awesome. :rly:

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 08:29 PM
he might be considering suicide after that email, geeeeeezzzz.. pete :lmfao:

I hope not...I seriously hope that he takes the time to read my email and have somekind of retort. I'd like to have a "battle of the wits" with this guy and just toy with him.

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Peter, you are asshole

yeah, I know :D

dazn
12-11-2005, 08:30 PM
hahaha

dat show sucks ass
i hate it when they go to commercial right after they start racing, i always change the channel right after that and never catch the end of the race

RUSH
12-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Im watching one right now, and this one dude wants 30 car lengths<<haha, dude could get out of the car and push it if he wanted to!

I over look the host, but some...all of the guys on there are just plain out idiots!

imbosile
12-11-2005, 09:04 PM
I hope not...I seriously hope that he takes the time to read my email and have somekind of retort. I'd like to have a "battle of the wits" with this guy and just toy with him.

i doubt the email will ever get to him, probly has like 8 secretaries that read it first.

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 09:06 PM
i doubt the email will ever get to him, probly has like 8 secretaries that read it first.

I went to his personal website, and the email addy, looks like his...

BTLFED
12-11-2005, 09:16 PM
I think I need to email the host of "Street Fury" on G4....he sucks just as bad almost.....they do everything real big! :rolleyes:

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 09:21 PM
I think I need to email the host of "Street Fury" on G4....he sucks just as bad almost.....they do everything real big! :rolleyes:

are you talking about that flaming black dude?

collins
12-11-2005, 09:24 PM

naw man, tis the TOKEN black dude!

BTLFED
12-11-2005, 09:28 PM

Hell yeah! He's flaming real big!

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Hell yeah! He's flaming real big!

yeah, he's like a cheap knock off of a wannabe gangsta thug ricer.

BTLFED
12-11-2005, 09:34 PM
yeah, he's like a cheap knock off of a wannabe gangsta thug ricer.

Big C! It's goin down! :lmfao:

RandomGuy
12-11-2005, 11:39 PM
LOLLLLLll @ shirt comment azn traitor

sir2civichatch
12-11-2005, 11:50 PM
I was watching tonight and they spelled nitrous "nitris"....lololol

RandomGuy
12-11-2005, 11:54 PM
I was watching tonight and they spelled nitrous "nitris"....lololol
i know right, they shoulda spelled it "Nitrice" lol sounds better.

RutRoe
12-12-2005, 02:01 AM
SO AZNTRAItor....

When does your first show air on SPEED ?

Cause if you are so willing to criticize, I'm sure you have something better to show for all of us to check out.

Pinks might not be perfect for everyone, but its a cool concept and the guys who run it, like Rich, his cousin Cale and Nate are all good guys too...I know cause I met them at SEMA and hug out with them for like 3 days.

You'll also see that it will be the number 1 show next year pushed by SPEED that's non-NASCAR related and I have a feeling the 2nd season will be way better. They've got a lot more response so they can be a lot more choosey of who they get, plus with more shop support and people recognizing the value of the ad time, more and more people will jump at the opportunity.

I personally spoke with some local shop owners about helping them get on there to settle some scores... but we all know its expensive to build a good race car.

I'm all for people wanting to make stuff better, but to go so far as to look him up, read about him and then email him, to me, seems super stupid. Like "King of the Losers with nothing to do" stupid.

I hope is he writes you back he just asks when your first self produced show will air.

AznTraitor
12-12-2005, 08:58 AM
Well, I guess if I was a producer or I dunno....working in that particular field...I'd have a few show ideas....but to be honest with you, it's not. You know what gives me the right to look up his email and email him with my thoughts and suggestions? My right as a American citizen....your opinnion of me being a "loser" who writes my opinnions and suggestions....well....it's retarded. Just as Michael Moore has rights to produce and write movies that bashes our Govt, I have the right to point out what I see wrong with "Pinks". I hope he writes me back too....because what person who is in the "business" not able to take a few negative emails here and there? You know what, I bet he is the nicest person in the whole world...so why try and come off like a "hardass" on the show? Goto your own forums on Speedtv.com and check out how many people rip on "Pinks"....it's not just me...so why don't you go in there defending "Pinks" and the hosts.

I think it's "super stupid" that you asking me when my show will be on, because we both know that I am not a tv show producer nor have I showed ANY interest. Was that like a call out? because it was really lame. TV is made for ENTERTAINMENT....it's whole exsistence was created for ENTERTAINMENT...so if something does not ENTERTAIN me, I certainly have the right to make my opinnions. I'm sorry if you dont agree with them, and are upset that I posted them or even wrote a email, perhaps you would be better suited in China or another Communist controlled country, because freedom of speech and opinnions are not your cup of tea.

I have never had a problem with you once on this website, but if this is how you wish to continue your online character with me, so be it.

because in reality, I dont care that you are a mod, I will not stand down or not argue with you because you are a "mod", I think everyone is painfully aware that I really dont give a damn on who I think is a idiot or will rightfully bash when they are wrong, and in this particular case, it's you...wether you believe it or not.....sure if I try and go sell something you can erase or delete it....that's okay....I can put it up on ebay too....

HiPSI
12-12-2005, 09:59 AM
"Light trees and other electronics will never be utilized on PINKS. Reason: I don't want the computer to determine anything. The racers and the teams need to be the determining factor on PINKS. Example: at the finish line, one team may say their racer lost by 5 lengths while the other team insists that their racer only won by 2 lengths. The racers and teams must come to the negotiation spot and battle it out. If the exact times are shown at the finish line, there is no room for human error - thus, no drama and a boring show."

^which is why the show is shitty as hell and no better than a jerry springer epsiode in my book. i don't want to watch the guys argue it out over who's got a bigger dick, i want to see who built a faster friggin car. it's more entertaining just going to commerce and watching a pair of 17 second hondas race because at least at the end of the strip there's no "negotiations" because everyone sees shit how they want to see it.

HiPSI
12-12-2005, 10:07 AM
You'll also see that it will be the number 1 show next year pushed by SPEED that's non-NASCAR related and I have a feeling the 2nd season will be way better.

which is why the SPEEDVISION was 10x better than SPEED will ever be in the eyes of non-NASCAR race fans. god i wish they'd come back with speedvision as a separate channel :(.

AznTraitor
12-12-2005, 10:15 AM
"Light trees and other electronics will never be utilized on PINKS. Reason: I don't want the computer to determine anything. The racers and the teams need to be the determining factor on PINKS. Example: at the finish line, one team may say their racer lost by 5 lengths while the other team insists that their racer only won by 2 lengths. The racers and teams must come to the negotiation spot and battle it out. If the exact times are shown at the finish line, there is no room for human error - thus, no drama and a boring show."

^which is why the show is shitty as hell and no better than a jerry springer epsiode in my book. i don't want to watch the guys argue it out over who's got a bigger dick, i want to see who built a faster friggin car. it's more entertaining just going to commerce and watching a pair of 17 second hondas race because at least at the end of the strip there's no "negotiations" because everyone sees shit how they want to see it.

that is why I think Rich got lucky when he pitched the show to SPEED, he doesnt seem to be too knowlegdeable on cars, or how racing works. Like last night for instance....one team said their car won by 5 lengths, the other team said he won by 15! WTF is that? and then he made them negotiate on how many lengths he should be spotted, and if a car needs more than 3 lengths, then it has no business racing the other car.

a buick century vs a old model A ford....wow, what a great lineup....looks like they did their homework on the matchup.....

B16a2 Civic
12-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Lol, on one episode they was talkin about switching the nitrous solenoid (sp), and dude look so confused he was like ..." well someone from the other team can go look to make sure thats what it iz"

AznTraitor
12-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Lol, on one episode they was talkin about switching the nitrous solenoid (sp), and dude look so confused he was like ..." well someone from the other team can go look to make sure thats what it iz"

I've seen that one....his nitrous solenoid malfunctioned, and they were switching it out and the other team got all pissed off and thought they were changing out the jets...

B16a2 Civic
12-12-2005, 10:28 AM
I've seen that one....his nitrous solenoid malfunctioned, and they were switching it out and the other team got all pissed off and thought they were changing out the jets...

yeah man...that lil kid who raced his motorcycle and his mustang, he got on my nerves, he would get punched if he attempted to talk grimey to me like that

RutRoe
12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
I wouldn't say it was as much of a call out as it was a reality check....

If you really feel so passionate about something, I think you should do something to change it. I never said that I didn't have similar feelings that you did about the show, but that I thought how you expressed them was really dumb.

I have no problem with you at all...I wish you hadn't taken it so personally and taken it as some crack against being an American, because it certainly was not that.

I think what got me upset more than anything is that you didn't do that just cause you thought it was funny, there was some obvious mean spirit behind it. I'm not tight with Rich or anything and I know the show needs some work, but I was giving you insight into the other side of stuff. People are watching it, and some people like it. I don't think anyone outside of SPEED knew how it would be promoted or how much they've been working on it.

If anyone has ever trolled the forums on speedtv, they'd know that there are people there with more time on their hands than us....to have like 20,000 posts just criticizing a network is way too much time on your hands.

It's very obvious that you don't know me or know what kind of person I am. I would never just go after someone's posts because I didn't like them or anything like that... and to be quite honest, I think all of us on the mod/admin staff have better things to do than carry a grudge and go after people to make them miserable. I'm a mod cause I like to help something I love, not because its some power trip or something. I'm passionate about my hobby. So sue me.

So why do I work for SPEED? Because I love cars, I love people, so why not combine the two..... It's also so that I can step up and make a better show than the ones I've criticized in the past...I guess that's the difference between us. Rather than wasting my time emailing someone and being a turd to them, I'm trying to make my ideas and dreams reality. But any way you look at it, I've got no problem with you, just how you choose to act.

I guess my motiviation to do something is the other great part about being an American, except that I'm not trying to leverage my citizenship in an arguement on the internet to seem tough.

tony
12-12-2005, 03:19 PM
I have not read the entire thread but it is crazy to me that "pinks" continues to air while they take 'Top Gear' off of the Discovery Channel.

AznTraitor
12-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Actually, I wasnt being mean spirited. That's how I am. People love me or hate me. I actually went to speedtv's forums last night for the first time, and the very FIRST post was about "Pinks" and it was like 18 pages long.

I did do something about it, I made my suggestions to how to make the show better. It's wether the Producer of the show will take it into account or not worry about it. I think it's awesome you work for Speed, I'm sure it'd be a fun job if I was in the market for it, I remeber when you first announced getting it. and you might want to go back and look into that statement about mod's/admin going after people to make them miserable...it's happened, alot...even from Julio himself. I actually think it's funny....

Your original banter, you called me "stupid", "loser", and whatever else....because I simply stated MY opinnion, which I am allowed to do. You came at it and called me names and then tried to pull the card on where my show was. So I simply retorted and let you know the "American" way and freedoms that each one of us have...I dont have to seem "tough" because it doesnt make a difference to me anyways...I know what I can do, and what my limits are. You seem to be trying to etheir a.)punk me out b.)trying to be witty in this post as well with more underlying tones c.)pushing your intelligence

If you are gonna battle wits with me, fine....more fun for me. Instead of working in the "Entertainment" business, I am employed by the US GOVT, because I enjoy my freedoms and rights as a AMERICAN and serve my country in place of others. So you go right along and work on your "Entertainment" career, and I'll work on supporting our nation and protecting your freedoms and rights from communist rule.

oooh, I used the American thing as "leverage" again....god forbid....:rolleyes:

RutRoe
12-12-2005, 05:44 PM
So you think there was no mean spirit in anything you wrote?

Let me remind you....

"1. Stop talking so much.

I hope you look into my suggestions, because in all seriousness, you suck at hosting."

Maybe I'm reading this differently then you intended.

I'm not trying to make any point greater then that I thought what you did wasn't cool. It was certainly your right to do so, I just made it clear that I thought it was a waste of time since you didn't approach it as a legitimate way to help and make a change, but instead be a smartass to this guy and insult his intelligence.

It's just that it's not worth going in circles about it...you were being a smartass cause you thought it was funny, and that's fine. I'm just making the point that if you don't like it so much, do something that would actually help change it, not just make fun of it.

I'm glad that you work for the government, in whatever it is that you do. Turns out we wouldn't survive without people like yourself... so thanks. And that's not being a smart ass, that's me being honest.

But that being said, I'm still going to be abrasive to the fact that you tried to make a connection to me voicing my opinion back and your implication was that I was some how less American, or more communist as you kind of said...It's a difference in opinion any way you look at it.

But let me be the first to tell you, that if you dont like the entertainment industry, or the idea of being entertained, then you probably shouldn't watch SPEED or be on IA, cause it's all entertainment.

And, again, let me clarify, I said that most of us mods don't have an interest in holding a grudge and taking it out on people...Most was what I meant. I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself. I wanted you to know that there is a clear line between me and what you were thinking I would do.

Keep on keeping on. I've defended my point, you've certainly made yours as well.

JITB
12-12-2005, 05:47 PM
i think they should let BIg C host PInks...

Tracy
12-12-2005, 05:50 PM
I want to win someones car...but I would be pissed if they got mine. I think I'm going to put a self detonater on the car if I go ;) That way when the person who wins it presses the unlock button...IT EXPLODES!!!!! :D

AznTraitor
12-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Keep on keeping on. I've defended my point, you've certainly made yours as well.

I can go on for days....why? because it's what I do. I will certainly watch what "entertains" me....I never said that I hate or dislike "entertainment" I just stated that it's not what I do or what I am interested in.

for instance....IA is lots of entertainment for me, "Pinks" is not. If IA was did not give me any entertainment, I'd certainly complain or make suggestions on how to make it better, but I like it just the way it is.

and Tracy, you actually have to give up your title to Rich and his crew before racing, that way you cant back down and not race....that way they have leverage over you, and that's why they pull that hardass crap.

Tracy
12-12-2005, 06:22 PM
I can go on for days....why? because it's what I do. I will certainly watch what "entertains" me....I never said that I hate or dislike "entertainment" I just stated that it's not what I do or what I am interested in.

for instance....IA is lots of entertainment for me, "Pinks" is not. If IA was did not give me any entertainment, I'd certainly complain or make suggestions on how to make it better, but I like it just the way it is.

and Tracy, you actually have to give up your title to Rich and his crew before racing, that way you cant back down and not race....that way they have leverage over you, and that's why they pull that hardass crap.

But can I still put a self exploding thing on the key chain unlocker :king: ?

AznTraitor
12-12-2005, 06:32 PM
But can I still put a self exploding thing on the key chain unlocker :king: ?

yeah....I guess you could do that.....personally...if I lost, on the way back down the track, I'd redline it a few times and blow the motor, and make the people who won, have to push that bitch onto the trailer.

PSINXS
12-12-2005, 06:34 PM
i think they should let BIg C host PInks...
i want to punch him in the throat so bad. Most annoying host ever. He doesnt know jack shit about cars and all he likes is the bling bling n asian tang.

HiPSI
12-12-2005, 09:01 PM
yeah....I guess you could do that.....personally...if I lost, on the way back down the track, I'd redline it a few times and blow the motor, and make the people who won, have to push that bitch onto the trailer.

lol, they can't keep you from wadding that fucker into the wall or ending up on your roof right?

AznTraitor
12-12-2005, 09:04 PM
lol, they can't keep you from wadding that fucker into the wall or ending up on your roof right?

doesnt say that ANYWHERE in his "rules"

hahaha...that would be great though!

BlueHatch
12-12-2005, 09:39 PM
did youguys see they even have his brother doing the spotting on the new episodes? they say his name in the credits and everything. i bet his brother cryed until he put him on. id do the same for my brther i guess

CHADbee
12-13-2005, 01:11 AM
BIG C DOIN IT REAL BIG FOR G4 TV HOLLA AT YO BOY DOIN IT REAL BIG FOR MY HOMIES OUT HERE NAW WAT I'M SAYIN? WE JUS KICKIN IT REAL BIG WIT DIS TIGHT RIDES PIMPIN REAL BIG ON G4 CAUSE DIS HERE IS BIG C U PEEP OUT DERE HOLD IT DOWN REAL BIG FO ME.

JITB
12-13-2005, 05:21 AM
i want to punch him in the throat so bad. Most annoying host ever. He doesnt know jack shit about cars and all he likes is the bling bling n asian tang.

you a big C hater...... dont be mad b/c u cant DO IT BIG LIKE BIG C!!!

ITS YA BOY BIG C DOIN IT BIG..man that dude is great...he may be annoying but hes a entertaining host.. hes a model or soemthing, or a ex model.

RutRoe
12-13-2005, 09:03 AM
did youguys see they even have his brother doing the spotting on the new episodes? they say his name in the credits and everything. i bet his brother cryed until he put him on. id do the same for my brther i guess

That's his cousin... Cale...nice guy. Funny.