PDA

View Full Version : DONT BUY FROM hchdx94

NorthSydeEk
12-11-2005, 07:18 PM
I bought an amp/sub from this guy. My car is already setup for a soundsystem. I called him and told him that the amp and the sub doesnt work. And he told me did i connect it wrong. I told him MAN I KNOW HOW TO CONNECT MY SHIT. I been doing it for years now and he talking about i dont know how to connect shit? Man i know he trying to sell me some broken ass shit. Its been two weeks now that im trying to get my money. And havent shown any effort to give back my money. Man i just like to get my money back! Called him last night to meet up. And he say he will call me back when he head up to gwinnett but just never have call me to meet up.

Soloboy
12-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Ill make sure I wont buy from this guy, Atleast tell them whats wrong with it..haha Anything that doesnt work is worth nothing, We already know....!

NorthSydeEk
12-11-2005, 07:37 PM
i felt bad because he drove all the way from hampton? lol. I mean he just gave it to me before testing it out so i was like okkayy... But anyways still dont try to sell some broken shit though man. IT JUST WRONG!!!

EX-Svic
12-19-2005, 05:19 PM
damn that sucks thats why i leave my shit hooked up and show how it bumps before the sale, unless its already off but i got a money back guarantee, Soloboy knows this,

NorthSydeEk
12-19-2005, 05:32 PM
thats good. have been months and he havent show any signs of the money...

BLk92DA
01-06-2006, 03:20 PM
so you want a refund?

was there a warranty on it?

sold as is 'homie :lmfao:

im joking. but warning other people is the best thing you can do legally :D

Tank
01-06-2006, 03:23 PM
wait i know alex never known him to screw anyone over "cause he to lil to get his ass kicked" but thats my boy im sure the amp had to work before not saying your at fault ill try to get ahold of him.

NorthSydeEk
01-06-2006, 03:24 PM
naw both dont work. I even let me friend try it out. And still no money back.

Tank
01-06-2006, 03:25 PM
ill hit him up he's a pretty cool kid im sure he will work something out with you ill PM you once i know something

NorthSydeEk
01-06-2006, 03:44 PM
thanks man, I just dont like to bother people all the time about money. I mean if i see him around of course ima knock his head and ask where my money?

Tank
01-06-2006, 03:49 PM
no thats a negative we don't play violent anyhow let his boy knock his head off me, but on a serious tip no need to even go there both of ya'll are level headed so we will work something out

IntegraXTR
01-06-2006, 04:07 PM
man you should just do like the dude in your sig....lol

NorthSydeEk
01-06-2006, 04:08 PM
lol i know right. Doesnt matter of the person old or ulgy lol.

#1Beaver
01-06-2006, 04:52 PM
shit i told u i had the money a while ago!
and when i said i was going to gwinnet i told u it was a posibility IF I GO ILL CALL U!
but like i said befor i have the money, u know where i work so all the fightin shit if that was the case then why hasnt it happend!fist or guns its wateva
shit i dont want to fight or bust and spectaly not ova a system, ive sold shit on here befo and had no intent on rippn someone off and just the same for u!
like i said a month ago i got the money if u want it etha wait till i come up there or you can drive down here! my licinse is suspended now beleve it or not but it is!
so ill end up getting a ride up there.
so what it is is this gonna be bout bisnes or bout fist and 40cals and 12ga. shoties
the way i want to handle this shit is we can talk and find out a time you will be free to come down here or we can meet! and how many time have i asked u do u want to meet at the varsity and you say u dont know were it is! dont make it all on me i have tride to get u the money! when i was at the varsity i had more that enof money then what you gave me just to give you cus it took so long i had like 40 more so it was gonna make it $100, hit me up

Tank
01-06-2006, 04:55 PM
whoa 50 cent i told you bout your thug ways ya'll boys meet up and settle this without fist or im kicking both ya'll ass ha now what. thats right im gangsta biatchs yeah

Tank
01-06-2006, 05:05 PM
mike if you haven't read that damn thread in IAC im gonna hurt you:boxing: anyhow later homie goodluck i gotta sleep its now 2 A.M kuwait time

Tank
01-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Oh shit wrong thread

NorthSydeEk
01-06-2006, 05:10 PM
ehh i like to meet the place we met. Plain and simple. Im not going to drive all over town just for 60. Its either you have it or you dont. And whats up with all these fighting and shooting comment? Grow up people! haha.

Tank
01-06-2006, 05:15 PM
uh my E-thuginess is about to come out hit him PM style man and 60 bucks i thought ya'll was fighting over like 200 300 60 is gas money man but still hit him PM style

NorthSydeEk
01-06-2006, 07:28 PM
no action so far..

#1Beaver
01-06-2006, 07:54 PM
ok well we can meet there, i think i rememer how to get there!
oh and this is where it came from you mite have been playing but cum on how was i to know, we meet we did the transaction and has had roblems since so when this was posted.........

[thanks man, I just dont like to bother people all the time about money. I mean if i see him around of course ima knock his head and ask where my money?

man you should just do like the dude in your sig....lol

lol i know right. Doesnt matter of the person old or ulgy lol]

thats what i was thinking about, sorry for the misunder standing!
but yeah ill get a ride and get ova there when i can try for tommoro, if i can!

RandomGuy
01-10-2006, 06:29 PM
i bought from him before ... he sold me a weight set... mofo drove all the way to gwinnett... unloeaded like 100 peices and assembled that shit in my garage all in like 7 minutes flat.... i dont know wut u talkin bout dudes a good seller.

AnclyT
01-10-2006, 07:14 PM
he's a good seller in my book too! :goodjob:

especially since he lives all the way in the boonies

i bought from him before ... he sold me a weight set... mofo drove all the way to gwinnett... unloeaded like 100 peices and assembled that shit in my garage all in like 7 minutes flat.... i dont know wut u talkin bout dudes a good seller.

thinkfast®
01-22-2006, 09:26 PM
this thread is whack

LIRL @ e-thuggin

Brady
01-22-2006, 09:31 PM
shit i told u i had the money a while ago!
and when i said i was going to gwinnet i told u it was a posibility IF I GO ILL CALL U!
but like i said befor i have the money, u know where i work so all the fightin shit if that was the case then why hasnt it happend!fist or guns its wateva
shit i dont want to fight or bust and spectaly not ova a system, ive sold shit on here befo and had no intent on rippn someone off and just the same for u!
like i said a month ago i got the money if u want it etha wait till i come up there or you can drive down here! my licinse is suspended now beleve it or not but it is!
so ill end up getting a ride up there.
so what it is is this gonna be bout bisnes or bout fist and 40cals and 12ga. shoties
the way i want to handle this shit is we can talk and find out a time you will be free to come down here or we can meet! and how many time have i asked u do u want to meet at the varsity and you say u dont know were it is! dont make it all on me i have tride to get u the money! when i was at the varsity i had more that enof money then what you gave me just to give you cus it took so long i had like 40 more so it was gonna make it $100, hit me up
to many non english words...does not compute in my head. i have no idea what you are trying to say. haha just kidding man. i know how typing in a hurried rage is....methinks.

NorthSydeEk
01-23-2006, 10:48 AM
still no money back =(

NorthSydeEk
01-23-2006, 10:49 AM
or if anybody like to buy his sub and amp. Which both blows. ( meaning it doesnt work)