PDA

View Full Version : 5.0stang

Spyder
12-11-2005, 05:12 PM
Great seller, met with me promptly and made the deal. sold me the SNES and a few games, transactions went smoothly. :goodjob:

mp5o
12-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Great seller, met with me promptly and made the deal. sold me the SNES and a few games, transactions went smoothly. :goodjob:

U bastard. I wanted that!!

I even offered him more for it. He said no. He didn't want to be an ass and cancel on you. LOL.... Sorry :(

So I bought the nes from him. Good seller!! :D

Spyder
12-12-2005, 11:26 AM
U bastard. I wanted that!!

I even offered him more for it. He said no. He didn't want to be an ass and cancel on you. LOL.... Sorry :(

So I bought the nes from him. Good seller!! :D
you are a dick trying to out bid me on a deal that was already made.. :rant: Luckily the seller was a good and honest one that they didnt screw me over :D

mp5o
12-12-2005, 11:57 PM
you are a dick trying to out bid me on a deal that was already made.. :rant: Luckily the seller was a good and honest one that they didnt screw me over :D

Hey man!! Prices were OBO right?? :D

Besides... I didnt know you guys were meetin up right then. I came up to lowes a little after you did. I wasnt sure if the deal was concrete yet :o

Spyder
12-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Hey man!! Prices were OBO right?? :D

Besides... I didnt know you guys were meetin up right then. I came up to lowes a little after you did. I wasnt sure if the deal was concrete yet :o

How did you know where we were meeting? All of that was handled on the phone :eek:

mp5o
12-13-2005, 10:42 PM
How did you know where we were meeting? All of that was handled on the phone :eek:

Nobody told you? I can see the future. Sometimes.

sir2civichatch
12-18-2005, 02:42 AM

i completely agree... i met up with him and got a few snes games myself... awesome seller :D