PDA

View Full Version : 03 Jaguar S-Type R! Supercharged V8! 425hp, SUPER RARE wMods $11k

planetd
10-31-2014, 04:23 PM
I am mostly firm on the price. Please note, I do not have to sell. I would also entertain a trade on a high mileage cts-v.

Description:
It is reported that only 8,043 of these cars were built world-wide, with an estimated 4,000 reaching the United States. From the factory, this Stype R car has a Supercharged V8 making 400hp 400 lb ft of torque in it's stock form. This car has been tastefully and gently modified over time and has been maintained to bring it to its current state of creating an estimated 425 hp at the crank.

Recent Maintenance:
Over the last 2 months, $3,000 in maintenance have been spent to ensure the car is in great running condition. Included have been the following items replaced/work performed replaced over the last 2 months:
Engine - all spark plugs, valve cover gaskets,
Cooling System - radiator, thermostat, water pump,
General Maintenance - Oil change, bg44k treatment, fuel filter, new front and rear brakes, and new 02 sensors, replaced vacuum lines, high performance air filter

Other maintenance over the recent couple of years has included the replacement of supercharger lines. This is $2,500 job and is a weak spot on this car. Having to not worry about it is a huge plus!

I have all the maintenance paperwork from the last several years. This car runs without any issue (NO Check Engine Light).

Modifications List:
Engine/Exhaust/Performance:
1. Mina Gallery Supercharger 1.5lb Aluminum Pulley
2. Mina Gallery Performance Intake
3. Qwiketz (custom) Intake Elbow
4. Magnaflow Resonated X-Pipes
5. Magnoflow High Flow Catalytic Converters
6. Dynomax VT Mufflers (loudness adjusts with throttle, this is not an obnoxiously loud vehicle)

Wheels/Suspension:
1. 19inch Forgestar CF5 Staggard Wheels (295 rear, 275 front)
2. H&R Lowering Springs

Interior/Exterior:
1. Pioneer App Radio w/bluetooth phone connection
2. 12 Inch Audiobahn Subwoofer w/900Watt Amp
3. Blacked out side markers

There is over $6,000 invested in modifications, all of which and have resulted in creating the performance yet understated sports sedan that the car should have been out of the factory.

Good and Not so Good List:
Good:
Everything works: windows, HID head lights, fog lights, parking sensors, heated seats, cruise control, etc. Paint shines, and the car is tinted at 35% (legal in most states). This car has a clean carfax and a clean title in hand.

FULLY COMPREHENSIVE Not so Good List (I want you to be 100% informed):
1. Dented the rear bumper (see pic, not bad at all)
2. Front lower grill cracked and fog lights zip-tied to front bumper (almost impossible to tell)
3. Front bumper is not perfectly flush with the fender, I got the front bumper caught on a cement parking space block :(
4. No wheel well plastic liner for the front tires or underbody plastic cover. Makes maintenance easy :)
5. Bushings occasionally squeak over slow bumps (does not affect safety or performance)
6. Tiny paint chip under gas cover lid
7. Passenger front rim slightly bent, still holds air and no vibrations
8. Slight crack in the driver's side rear tail light - still works perfectly
9. Some wear on the drivers seat. (No rips, but wrinkling)
10. Normal wear on the steering wheel (nothing terrible, still feels great)
11. Sun-visors are missing flap to cover the mirror
12. Sunglasses holder is stuck closed
13. Armrest doesn't lock in place, but it will stay down
14. Aftermarket head unit means steering wheel volume controls won't work (but at least the head unit has bluetooth for phone calls)
15. Passenger's side rear door needs a firm grip to open using the outside handle
16. Drivers door check strap/door stay cracked (doesn't affect anything, a $33 part).
17. The plastic engine covers are missing tabs
18. The sunroof opens, tilts, and closes fine. However, it seems to need a reset because as long as the sunroof button is being pressed, it will continue to open and close, but when you release the button, it stops moving.

asking price $11000[/b]
Phone number: 404.403.3901
Call or Text Anytime!

Exhaust Sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZDKFMNoGk