PDA

View Full Version : 02 VW Jetta MK4 1.8 TURBO Gli Leather Loaded. Chipped n tuned $4800 or trade obo

cperkins87
07-24-2014, 03:37 PM
2002, vw, jetta gli 1.8 turbo
Description of car, transmission, trim, etc- Anything else you want to put here
-mileage 108k
-cosmetic condition 9/10
-mechanical condition 10/10
asking price $4800
Phone number: 478-394-3073

2002 VW Jetta GLI Turbo 1.8L (perfect daily driver with power and gas mileage and room) best of both worlds. This jetta will get you to anywhere and you can cruise slow or go fast. Plenty of room for kids and adults. Non smoking inside. Smells like a new car!
108,000 original miles! Super low miles I only run mobile 1 synthetic oil and premium gas and fluids
Auto trans with tiptronic shifter so you can shift it like a manual (i never have)
Full black leather in mint condition no tears or cracks
Full power everything, power sunroof, power windows, power locks, car alarm with flip out key remote. Super clean car, has been in a few car shows. Never raced or ragged out.
SUPER COLD AC!
Chipped and tuned ecu stage 1+ i beleive (the boost was upped to i wana say 15-20psi im not sure
TurboXS bov (sounds awesome!)
turbo spools up fast and sounds great, it has recently been replaced
cams, neuspeed intake and shroud
magnaflow turbo catback and high flow cat and wideband 02 sensor
adjustable coilovers
camber kit
Drag DR-34 17" wheels Black with red lip Wheels were about 575$
comes with name brand high end wheel spacers
215 45 17 tires in great shape. Two are new. I can get them for 65$ a peice new
Black Housing headlights with built in fog lights and 194 led city lights Hella Replicas (new)
hella euro spec side markers
euro spec grille
smoked out tail lights
European tinted window visors on all 4 so you can ride with windows cracked in the rain.
Rear window lip spoiler
blacked out roof
debadged
this car is super clean, and runs and rides awesome!
no check engine light or any mechanical problems.
paint is awesome there is only one small dent that can be popped out by dent tricks for 65-75$
this jetta is really quick and shifts great. gets awesome gas mileage and will last forever!

I am selling this because I really just want something different. Preferably another truck or suv. But open to whatever. I get bored with cars easily.
I am in no hurry to sell this and I wont be heart broken if it dont sell because i do like the car.
Its got a ton of money invested in it and there are many other mods I dont have time to list. But it definitely has been taken care of
call or text me i have it priced to sell so dont lowball me and dont offer me any 1992 hondas either please.
Whatever you have it must have ac and must be clean and not ragged.
:camera:

Friggintitsman
12-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Pics man