PDA

View Full Version : Interesting data

.blank cd
04-23-2014, 08:01 AM
Fast-Food CEOs Earn Supersize Salaries; Workers Earn Small Potatoes : The Salt : NPR (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2014/04/22/305859588/fast-food-ceos-earn-supersized-salaries-workers-earn-small-potatoes?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20140422)

Echonova
04-23-2014, 10:31 AM
All is as it should be... That was your point right?

ISAtlanta300
04-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Fast-Food CEOs Earn Supersize Salaries; Workers Earn Small Potatoes : The Salt : NPR (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2014/04/22/305859588/fast-food-ceos-earn-supersized-salaries-workers-earn-small-potatoes?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20140422)

Of course the workers are encouraged to develop a concept, put together a business plan, secure funding, get all licensing, connect with suppliers, acquire legal advise, open up their first storefront, develop said storefront and execute the concept, pay marketing fees, acquire data and profitability studies, expand and finally license and franchise their concept, and make themselves CEOs of their own operation, so they too, can earn Supersize Salaries.....

Vteckidd
04-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Of course the workers are encouraged to develop a concept, put together a business plan, secure funding, get all licensing, connect with suppliers, acquire legal advise, open up their first storefront, develop said storefront and execute the concept, pay marketing fees, acquire data and profitability studies, expand and finally license and franchise their concept, and make themselves CEOs of their own operation, so they too, can earn Supersize Salaries.....

pretty much.

Its pretty simple, if you dont like your shitty minimum wage job, find something better.

Vteckidd
04-23-2014, 03:44 PM
you could also retitle the article

"THOSE WITH HIGHER EDUCATION AND BETTER SKILLS EARN VASTLY MORE MONEY THAN THEIR LESS EDUCATED AND TRAINED PEERS"

I really wish the CEOs would just automate half the jobs and lay 100k workers off. Or they could raise wages enough so that all the people on minimum wage lose their EIC and their food stamps.

Then we would be complaining they dont get enough assistance.

.blank cd
04-23-2014, 03:49 PM

Taco Bell has all of that pretty much wrapped up (no pun intended), for quite a while in fact, wouldn't ya say? Or are you suggesting that Taco Bell and mcdonalds are startups? Maybe they are startups and all those operating costs are coming out of one mans paycheck.

Lol.

.blank cd
04-23-2014, 03:50 PM
you could also retitle the article

"THOSE WITH HIGHER EDUCATION AND BETTER SKILLS EARN VASTLY MORE MONEY THAN THEIR LESS EDUCATED AND TRAINED PEERS"
I really couldn't. Since that isn't the point being made.

.blank cd
04-23-2014, 03:52 PM
All is as it should be... That was your point right?

Since the issue being raised here has raised the concern of more and more economists, naturally, I'm
More and more concerned.

Sinfix_15
04-23-2014, 07:20 PM
People get paid what theyre worth. Next

Sinfix_15
04-23-2014, 07:21 PM
Since the issue being raised here has raised the concern of more and more liberal economists, naturally, I'm
More and more concerned.

Fixed

.blank cd
04-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Fixed

That's interesting, considering the perspective of economics on this forum generally comes from non-economists. What does Peter Schiff, the non-economist, say on the issue?

I'm going to the doc next Monday, maybe I should ask the plumber what he thinks I should do about my sinus issue instead. Lol.

Echonova
04-23-2014, 10:32 PM
That's interesting, considering the perspective of economics on this forum generally comes from non-economists. What does Peter Schiff, the non-economist, say on the issue?

I'm going to the doc next Monday, maybe I should ask the plumber what he thinks I should do about my sinus issue instead. Lol.Never under-estimate what a good Roto-Rooter guy can do. He might have the right tools for the job.

Sinfix_15
04-24-2014, 06:50 AM
Freeloaders spending free money that they didnt earn is better for the economy than wealthy people saving money they did earn.

This is what institutionalized liberal democrats like blank believe.

Chick-fil-a employees should make $15hr. KFC employees should be happy they make anything.

.blank cd
04-24-2014, 07:15 AM
Freeloaders spending free money that they didnt earn is better for the economy than wealthy people saving money they did earn.

This is what institutionalized liberal democrats like blank believe.

Chick-fil-a employees should make $15hr. KFC employees should be happy they make anything.

And people who know nothing about economics will continue to believe economies only work on good values and feel good ideas.

Lol.

Sinfix_15
04-24-2014, 07:21 AM
And people who know nothing about economics will continue to believe economies only work on good values and feel good ideas.

Lol.

Its simple. Quit trying to legislate the result you want, do whats fair and let the chips fall where they may.

But you cant buy votes with that idea and without the ability to buy votes, the democratic party is powerless

Echonova
04-24-2014, 08:33 AM
Chick-fil-a employees should make $15hr. KFC employees should be happy they make anything.http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w186/vaskidmark/i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831_zpsf766332a.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/vaskidmark/media/i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831_zpsf766332a.gif.html)

Vteckidd
04-24-2014, 10:47 AM
I really couldn't. Since that isn't the point being made.

So CEOs of billion dollar corporations dont have better education and skills than a minimum wage employee?

Vteckidd
04-24-2014, 10:49 AM

I'm going to the doc next Monday, maybe I should ask the plumber what he thinks I should do about my sinus issue instead. Lol.

Peter Schiff says that minimum wage earners arent entitled to jobs they DONT OWN.

Its a fallacy to believe that job is OWED to you, its not. The owner of the company OWNS those jobs, he doesnt HAVE to employ you.

Like I said, I wish Mcdonalds would automate and fire everyone who makes under $12/hr. Fuck em. Let them die in the street. Its what I get accused of advocating for anyway right?

Vteckidd
04-24-2014, 01:30 PM
LULZ

Bring your Daughter/Son to work day, awkward moment for Mrs. Obama

Girl hands Michelle Obama her father's r (http://www.11alive.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/24/obama-barack-michelle-take-our-daughters-and-sons-to-work-day/8102049/)

Echonova
04-24-2014, 04:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39FmnBRAEu4

BanginJimmy
04-25-2014, 03:00 PM
I got exactly 1 thing out of that article. The author went in with an idea, and built his article around that idea, not well researched and communicated facts.

Overall, not really worth the minute or so it took to read.

Vteckidd
04-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Were any phone surveys listed?

green91
04-27-2014, 08:39 PM
LOLOL.

Fact is, if you don't like your place in life.. work hard and do better for yourself. The CEOs did.

BanginJimmy
04-28-2014, 05:56 PM
I like the new hit and run tactic Blank is using.