PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Honda Del Sol SI with Eg front end swap

kevint2
04-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Here you have my 1994 honda del sol SI 5 speed with a 1.6L D16z6 engine with 90k..This car runs and drives great!It has a lot of custom work and parts on it.1st off it has a EG honda civic front end swap(rare,makes it look more like a man car and stands out at meets).Aftermarket header and full exhaust,full body kit minus the front bumper because when I did the swap I couldn't find a bumper that I liked but you can get a stock bumper for 22 dollars..Custom EVO rear spoiler,adjustable coilovers so you can drop the car down as low as you want with a turn of a few knobs( I have it a little high because my driveway is a killer).upgraded radio with CD player..I've put tons of work in this car but have too much going on right now and I need the money.The engine is stock other then the cool air intake for better MPG and right now it gets around 30mpg..NOW for the things that it needs...the paint as you can see isn't the best and needs the hood latch from a EG civic (10 bucks) but I don't have time to go to the junkyard or you could just get some hood pins from autozone..Other then that it's a great little car..why spend 3000-4800 for other del sols on here with more miles and stock???OH yes the heat and A/c works great and clean title in hand.:yes: shoot me a text because I'm looking to sale ASAP 6788478903