PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: QD

TheFireMan
12-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey, What is your problem? Why are you keep after me with those rat ass comments and shit after all of my post?

and Why are you keep changing,Editing my posts? and Messing around with my Sig and Avatar? why, what the fuck are youfucking trying to prove wtf man??

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Ummm. Because I can. Later, QD.

imbosile
12-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Ummm. Because I can. Later, QD.

pwned......

TheFireMan
12-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Do you ever get bored, tired of it? guess not? since your always on IA and there's nothing else for you to do..:doh:

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 10:57 PM
what the fuck are youfucking trying to prove wtf man??

What the fucc are you trying to prove by keeping on posting on IA, where no one wants you? That you are that much of a sorry ass? Later, QD.

TheFireMan
12-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Get off of here buddy, its time for your "Ghost Hunting" Its almost midnight..this is the hour for you to enjoy other then sitting on your Ass.

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 11:01 PM
What the fucc are you trying to prove by keeping on posting on IA, where no one wants you? That you are that much of a sorry ass? Later, QD.

Later, QD.

TheFireMan
12-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Later, QD.

and what the hell was that all about? :jerkit:

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 11:03 PM

Afraid to answer? Later, QD.

TheFireMan
12-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Do you ever get bored, tired of it? guess not? since your always on IA and there's nothing else for you to do..:doh:

answer here punk ass stupid bitch :rly:

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 11:05 PM
No. I don't get bored. Nor tired. There's plenty for me to do. When I get done with it, I come back and hang out on IA. Your turn. Later, QD.

TheFireMan
12-10-2005, 11:11 PM
I keep posting on IA, because I want to. I dont care if 80% of the peeps on here dont like me, this aint high school.

RandomGuy
12-10-2005, 11:11 PM
the plot thickens

4dmin
12-10-2005, 11:15 PM
i like this kid b/c QD can't stand it he is on the site :lmao: - keep up the good work kid :D

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 11:17 PM
^^^Lolol. He's given me and a few others plenty reasons to ban him. I just don't. He's fun to have around. When there's no one else to pick on, he's always there. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 11:17 PM
I dont care if 80% of the peeps on here dont like me,

Ahhhh. It's well over 80%, I'm sure. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
12-11-2005, 06:40 AM
I was taught it was wrong to pick on people because they're not as smart as you, then I realized how much entertainment picking on aforementioned simpletons can bring me on a rainy afternoon...

Sadly, I have yet to look back to what I was "taught".

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 07:25 AM
pwned......

I dont even know why you post, because 90% of IA think you are a moron, oh wait....a "imbosile" hence your name.

quickdodge®
12-11-2005, 07:38 AM
I was taught it was wrong to pick on people because they're not as smart as you,

Ahhhh. I am not on him because he isn't as smart as me. I get at him because of his general stupidity on here. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
12-11-2005, 07:44 AM
Ahhhh. I am not on him because he isn't as smart as me. I get at him because of his general stupidity on here. Later, QD.

haha, that's how I feel about imbosile! here's the funny part though...fireman also picks on imbosile.....so does the enemy of my enemy make him my allie?

XBLG20
12-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Get off of here buddy, its time for your "Ghost Hunting" Its almost midnight..this is the hour for you to enjoy other then sitting on your Ass.

LMSAO! :lmfao: I'm sorry but I found that to be such a lame comeback ... It was a good try though :goodjob: ... you need to start working on more intelligent and wittier remarks or something.

The Ren
12-11-2005, 07:49 AM
LMSAO! :lmfao: I'm sorry but I found that to be such a lame comeback ... It was a good try though :goodjob: ... you need to start working on more intelligent and wittier remarks or something.
Eh he just needs a new writer is all.. his comebacks are pathetic..

Brett
12-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Its funny though to watch the 3rd grade comebacks though, Maybe next will be "Im Rubber, Your Glue.. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you" :lmfao:

MachNU
12-11-2005, 10:26 AM
www.bettercomebacks.com this might help!

Crazy Asian
12-11-2005, 10:49 AM
no brett more liek sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me or something like that.

TheFireMan
12-12-2005, 07:58 PM
haha, that's how I feel about imbosile! here's the funny part though...fireman also picks on imbosile.....so does the enemy of my enemy make him my allie?

:confused:..lol ..whhhhhaat?

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 08:12 PM
i dont mind thefireman much, he hasnt said anything stupid to me.. but i dont know him nor do i look for his posts..

but QD. you should also pick on the stupid IA bitches whoring it up for attention wasting forum space as well like i do. me you and pete can do it.. "viva LA REVOLUTION!"

AznTraitor
12-12-2005, 08:14 PM
i dont mind thefireman much, he hasnt said anything stupid to me.. but i dont know him nor do i look for his posts..

but QD. you should also pick on the stupid IA bitches whoring it up for attention wasting forum space as well like i do. me you and pete can do it.. "viva LA REVOLUTION!"

no shit....post whoring is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in my life.

posting smilies all over the place, I just wanna slap someone when I see a smilie as a response!

quickdodge®
12-12-2005, 08:16 PM
The O RLY smilie is the worst one. And it's only been on here a few days and I already hate it more than I ever hated the shocker. And I loathe the shocker. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
no shit....post whoring is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in my life.

posting smilies all over the place, I just wanna slap someone when I see a smilie as a response!

:rly: .. hahahah how about that one?

IndianStig

OH shit, its da revolutionesssssss

change of regimes, one ethug to another, speed monkey v QD, or will the ultimate driving machine knock the steam bat out the way?

who knows?

JustinSane110™
12-12-2005, 08:17 PM

:rly:

Ok, I'm done now... :D

**Edit: Dammit Speedmonkey beat me to it, hahaha

Speedm0(\)key
12-12-2005, 08:17 PM
OH shit, its da revolutionesssssss

change of regimes, one ethug to another, speed monkey v QD, or will the ultimate driving machine knock the steam bat out the way?

who knows?

hahahaha.. no , we are actually talking about teaming up to rid the forum of whores