PDA

View Full Version : IA is Dead

Dracc
03-12-2014, 08:34 AM
where is the traffic and where is everyone...... i need to be a mod and help with traffic or something ...

Echonova
03-12-2014, 09:02 AM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/smack1_zps5d1da03e.gif

I still check it once a day out of habit. But every "car site" I'm on is the same way. Maybe it's because I'm not on the STANCEBRAH!!!.com sites or whatever trend the youts are following now... IDK.

Vteckidd
03-12-2014, 10:05 AM
because social media/facebook/twitter is more relevant

because no one from the OG days gives a shit about sitting in a parking lot at 33 years old on a weekday when they have to work the next day

because no one gives a shit about the same old stancenation shit boxes that pop up on here

/thread

Echonova
03-12-2014, 11:24 AM
33?

I remember those days.

But true story, the only meet I like going to is the Old school meet. Not even to look at cars, I just enjoy being around "car guys"... No homo.

David88vert
03-12-2014, 05:24 PM
The Vintage Class meet is the bomb. It and C&O are my two main meets - I try to make all of them.

Dracc
03-12-2014, 08:48 PM
the stance nation bs killed the scene for me.. i miss the old BP and V meet days where guys hung out and talked.. not just about cars

AFSil80
03-12-2014, 09:05 PM

because no one from the OG days gives a shit about sitting in a parking lot at 33 years old on a weekday when they have to work the next day

because no one gives a shit about the same old stancenation shit boxes that pop up on here

/thread

This.

God forbid anyone build a car to, oh, I don't know...DRIVE IT FAST OR SOMETHING.

Skorcher
03-13-2014, 09:13 AM
Not even to look at cars, I just enjoy being around "car guys"... No homo.

You're not fooling anyone. That was 100% homo.

Dracc
03-13-2014, 11:25 AM
fast is the new rice

Echonova
03-13-2014, 01:00 PM
You're not fooling anyone. That was 100% homo.http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/9kbexd.gif

YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME!!!!! #iwasinaexperimentalphase

ISAtlanta300
03-13-2014, 01:52 PM
Because there is no drama anymore. And IA loves drama.

Dracc
03-13-2014, 05:04 PM
i miss the old Maniac and QD days.... Later, QD

Sinfix_15
03-13-2014, 05:53 PM
Because there is no drama anymore. And IA loves drama.
All the girls got pregnant and left. Naturally, the drama followed them where ever they went.

Plus Zosick left in maybe the biggest display of internet butthurt since windows 95

Dracc
03-13-2014, 07:55 PM
All the girls got pregnant and left. Naturally, the drama followed them where ever they went.

Plus Zosick left in maybe the biggest display of internet butthurt since windows 95

what the story behind that

Sinfix_15
03-13-2014, 08:50 PM
what the story behind that
Zosick had TomCruise-itus, he was a street racing legend and street fighting god.

Well..... one night he put his street fighting skills on display while doing some sort of stanky leg sucker punch that inflicted about the same ammount of damage as a 12 year old girl in a slumber party pillow fight...

Oh yeah, and someone video'd it and posted it on IA.

The strain was more than he could bear.

CSquared
03-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Somewhat funny this was at the top of "new posts" the first time I get on here in months.

I got pushed away by all the political and racial bullshit. Getting on here got to be like a rinse and repeat of how Obama is destroying the nation and various other racial stereotypes. Been meaning to hit an oldschool meet for a while now, just been too lazy to get under my car and finish up with the shitty weather.

Sinfix_15
03-13-2014, 09:51 PM
Somewhat funny this was at the top of "new posts" the first time I get on here in months.

I got pushed away by all the political and racial bullshit. Getting on here got to be like a rinse and repeat of how Obama is destroying the nation and various other racial stereotypes. Been meaning to hit an oldschool meet for a while now, just been too lazy to get under my car and finish up with the shitty weather.
People be racist. Obama is destroying America.

Cry about it. Pussy.

-EnVus-
03-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Yeah you didn't smell this bitch rotting where you are shesh its been dead we just swinging bats now...

NewGen33
03-13-2014, 10:57 PM
It is way different looks and vibe wise. I have a lot of good memories on here and have killed a lot of time. Most of the things the "OG's" talked about I can relate to better as I keep getting older. It's nice to dust off the old username every now and then and see who's getting Carpal tunnel from post whoring on here still. Do people here still say that...post whoring???

CSquared
03-14-2014, 07:00 AM
People be racist. Obama is destroying America.

Cry about it. Pussy.

Man I don't know what you're going to do if IA goes under. Do you think maybe the klan will take you back? Might be a tough sell after all that "I have black friends" bullshit you spew on here. My other theory is that you and blank discover a hidden love for eachother and fuck on the regular.

Browning151
03-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Zosick had TomCruise-itus, he was a street racing legend and street fighting god.

Well..... one night he put his street fighting skills on display while doing some sort of stanky leg sucker punch that inflicted about the same ammount of damage as a 12 year old girl in a slumber party pillow fight...

Oh yeah, and someone video'd it and posted it on IA.

The strain was more than he could bear.

Was that the Oreo on the wheel guy?

As far as the drama and whatnot, they (I don't remember how many owners ago) started cracking down on "bashing" and drama and killed that off. Apparently you can't even post anything semi-NWS now without it being deleted and getting neg repped, lol. Did Autoguide buy this place too? They bought up another site I'm on and started with that kind of crap and it seems to have put a dent in traffic.

Sammich
03-14-2014, 09:39 AM
i remember when i was posting up and getting quality posts...now these 60k post i have are nothing :-(

itsjustdee
03-14-2014, 02:23 PM
i remember when i was posting up and getting quality posts...now these 60k post i have are nothing :-(

Do something with your life! Lol you stay posting on here.

Sinfix_15
03-14-2014, 03:11 PM
Man I don't know what you're going to do if IA goes under. Do you think maybe the klan will take you back? Might be a tough sell after all that "I have black friends" bullshit you spew on here. My other theory is that you and blank discover a hidden love for eachother and fuck on the regular.
Every forum in the US has an anti obama section. I was on motortrend the other day and saw obama bashing posts.... you think this sight is bad??? You should see the MMA or offroad forums...... hating bad presidents is an American tradition. The only racism on display is from people like you who think Obama is off limits because hes black.

I dont blame you though. I understand how weaker minds fall prey to propaganda. If not for people like you, the Jesse Jacksons of the world wouldnt have a job.

I do like blank, despite being political polar opposites, we have plenty in common.

Sinfix_15
03-14-2014, 03:13 PM
Was that the Oreo on the wheel guy?

As far as the drama and whatnot, they (I don't remember how many owners ago) started cracking down on "bashing" and drama and killed that off. Apparently you can't even post anything semi-NWS now without it being deleted and getting neg repped, lol. Did Autoguide buy this place too? They bought up another site I'm on and started with that kind of crap and it seems to have put a dent in traffic.
Its not just IA... its the world. This whole anti bullying nonsense... bunch of pussies

I dont know anything about oreos on wheels

CSquared
03-14-2014, 03:25 PM
I dont blame you though. I understand how weaker minds fall prey to propaganda. If not for people like you, the Jesse Jacksons of the world wouldnt have a job.

Yeah yeah I'm weak minded. Your shtick is so predictable I could have written this shit for you.

Cheers.

Dracc
03-14-2014, 03:31 PM
this thread went south quiccly lol

Dracc
03-14-2014, 03:32 PM
why yes.. yes I am still posting with the 2 c's ... its my thing so sue me.. I'll pay you in Gum and Obamacare benefits lol

Sinfix_15
03-14-2014, 03:59 PM
Yeah yeah I'm weak minded. Your shtick is so predictable I could have written this shit for you.

Cheers.

Youre original as fuck bro. Do you write jokes for Dane Cook or something?

You wanna come do stand up at the next clan meeting?

Echonova
03-14-2014, 07:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZSGSdF5RAY

Echonova
03-14-2014, 07:36 PM
ZOsick's fight video has been removed, but here is the gif.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/lol_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Dracc
03-14-2014, 07:37 PM
and nobody knocced this dumbas out because.........

Dracc
03-14-2014, 07:38 PM
ZOsick's fight video has been removed, but here is the gif.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/lol_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

well aint that just uber geh

-EnVus-
03-14-2014, 10:46 PM
He/She/It claims to not have facebook so comes here to vent his thoughts and gripes...When the day comes for IA to shut down for good he will be the only one left and with the highest post count lol

Sinfix_15
03-14-2014, 11:06 PM
He/She/It claims to not have facebook so comes here to vent his thoughts and gripes...When the day comes for IA to shut down for good he will be the only one left and with the highest post count lol
IA is like the girl who dumped envus for having a small penis, but he cant stop coming back to check her status updates.

Hes been an emo fag since his mod privs were removed. He has a deep rooted psycological obsession with me probably because i remind him of either his step daddy who beat him after banging his mom or maybe one of the kids who stuffed him in lockers during gym class.

Whatever the case may be... this kid has been dick riding for a good minute.

-EnVus-
03-14-2014, 11:34 PM
IA is like the girl who dumped envus for having a small penis, but he cant stop coming back to check her status updates.

Hes been an emo fag since his mod privs were removed. He has a deep rooted psycological obsession with me probably because i remind him of either his step daddy who beat him after banging his mom or maybe one of the kids who stuffed him in lockers during gym class.

Whatever the case may be... this kid has been dick riding for a good minute.
We all know your racist penis is covered in man shit but not mine nor ever.
Which will happen first IA go under and you die from a wist cutting event or from a erotic asphyxiation over Obama ?

NewGen33
03-15-2014, 12:53 AM
Back when IA was good is when we would leave the Varsity meet and go down to Mexico. Some of these people I still see very often and are close friends. This is also when the Kills Forum was at it's best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vGO6Km_Zak&index=169&list=FLBkcravDt5_g7jiuuSPKVtw

Sinfix_15
03-15-2014, 03:30 AM
We all know your racist penis is covered in man shit but not mine nor ever.
Which will happen first IA go under and you die from a wist cutting event or from a erotic asphyxiation over Obama ?

Im starting to wonder how many kids you have chained up in your basement, you wierd fuck.

Echonova
03-15-2014, 05:20 PM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/funny-gif-beer-cups-filled-bottom-up.gif

DeeAOne
03-16-2014, 03:22 AM
The one day I sign in this is here. Sad but true...

I wish going fast would become cool again. :/

Sammich
03-17-2014, 07:17 AM
it is..but it's cheaper just to get a set of coils and wheels and just parking lot pimp lol

C230K
03-17-2014, 08:51 AM
Seems like I didn't miss much, I've been in the big easy and finally back in the A. Yay for me!!! Anybody here going to IA??? I don't have my car at the moment and debating whether to go or not?

Dracc
03-17-2014, 09:27 AM
idk if i'm going to IA... according to the latest stance trend, i dont have anything IA worthy

jamaul08
03-17-2014, 09:34 AM
^^ lol. That means you're doing it right.

David88vert
03-17-2014, 10:22 AM
idk if i'm going to IA... according to the latest stance trend, i dont have anything IA worthy

I drive the old Buick to the IA meets - it blends in well with the other beaters that show up.....

AFSil80
03-17-2014, 10:57 AM
The one day I sign in this is here. Sad but true...

I wish going fast would become cool again. :/

You need to swing by the house the next time I'm in town and check out what I'm building. ;)

Dracc
03-17-2014, 11:57 AM
well one of my maxima's if not two of them will be there.. not all of them though

C230K
03-17-2014, 05:17 PM

Echonova
03-17-2014, 10:10 PM
I saw a "spyder" Integra on hydro's the other day... My only thought...

WHY THE FUCK DON'T I HAVE A CAMERA! GGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

AFSil80
03-18-2014, 02:47 AM
I saw a "spyder" Integra on hydro's the other day... My only thought...

WHY THE FUCK DON'T I HAVE A CAMERA! GGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

I was driving through Twiggs Co. on my way back to Savannah, and I came across a box Chevy that HAD to be ridin' on 30" wheels. The wheels cleared the fenders by quite a bit. There was no way they were smaller than that because he had a lift kit that put his headlights above my eyes.

And I drive a fucking F-150.

EDIT: Found it on YouTube, and it was on 32"s.

Car Show Customs GREEN FLEET: Box Chevy on 32s, 75 Donk, Ford Dually, Busa, SRX - HD - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IODlE7lmVu4)

C230K
03-20-2014, 09:52 AM
What ever happened to 1civic?

ShooterMcGavin
03-21-2014, 01:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZSGSdF5RAY

wow, thanks for this, sobering reminder of why I stopped going to those shit shows... :goodjob:

-EnVus-
03-21-2014, 10:34 PM
Anyone ever find out if Brandon stone, really died lol ?

AFSil80
03-22-2014, 12:01 AM
^ Is it possible to OD from steroids?

whatever210
03-22-2014, 08:52 PM
WIW5L

Echonova
03-22-2014, 10:52 PM
WIW5LUhhh You are 5 lug brah...

GLWS. If you have it in three months I will buy for sure.

Whiteboy™
03-23-2014, 01:18 PM
I leave in 08 and everything just goes to shit. I'm sorry that I left and IA died... hahaha

Sinfix_15
03-23-2014, 02:34 PM
I leave in 08 and everything just goes to shit. I'm sorry that I left and IA died... hahaha

2008 was a shitty year for humanity in general. Its not your fault.

DeeAOne
03-23-2014, 11:49 PM
You need to swing by the house the next time I'm in town and check out what I'm building. ;)

For sure man. Just hit me up whenever. You need to see the 323 as well. She's quite different these days. lol

FasTech
03-24-2014, 03:52 AM
Eh, I check in from time to time. I remember getting on here at 4am and the whoreslougne have 30+ people active. I miss how IA use to be.... That's why I stopped getting on.

Dracc
03-24-2014, 07:49 AM

whitey!!!!!!!

greasemunkey
04-01-2014, 01:15 AM
Decided to hop on here and see if the forum was just as shitty as themeet I got dragged into going to IA..it was such a tool fest left after an hour. Ive been into hondas since the start but the only events I will do are dgrr and sowo both of which I dont belong but are the only good events to me. Smarter genre of people. The forum was fun years ago.

AnthonyF
04-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Z0sick was such a faggot. People like that kept scared a lot of people off this site and gave it a bad name.

What's funny is no one wants to admit that they drive fast or race. It's such b/s. Everyone does it, we love the rush.

Echonova
04-01-2014, 07:12 PM
What's funny is no one wants to admit that they drive fast or race. It's such b/s. Everyone does it, we love the rush.http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/5754151fcb2f8ccd5b988c0.gif (http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/Echonova3/media/5754151fcb2f8ccd5b988c0.gif.html)

whatever210
04-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Uhhh You are 5 lug brah...

GLWS. If you have it in three months I will buy for sure.
yeah I prob will. come get this thing. atleast I know youll take care of it.

sirkus
04-05-2014, 01:58 AM
I lurked a lot, but I've been here for many years. I feel old now. Time to crawl back into my walker.

Well I'm not saying he was the best here.. But I still remember him posting often, and maybe it was the advent of facebook and other social media sites. This is still one of my favorite forums. I've spent so much time here, sold and bought so many cars.

0p7!mu5
04-20-2014, 10:17 PM
I still check from time to time. I think what killed me was a lot going on personally. I even stopped working on my car for a while (mortgage will kill a wallet) but recently I been getting back to everything. Just got out my garage a few mins ago. Stance bullshit I really don't get but hey I hear C/o isn't half bad haven't made it to one yet. I seem to wake up dumb late after working late Saturday nights. Maybe it'll come back one day..

Double_0_Rusty
04-26-2014, 06:09 AM
Maniac was weaksos! QD is teh best! DRACCCCCC wassup my dude

Stormhammer
04-30-2014, 10:16 PM
I lurk, but that's about the half of it. Most of the people have moved on/grown up.

In fact, I spend more of my time doing mountain runs with those peeps monthly. Having a Miata does that to you.

Double_0_Rusty
05-01-2014, 02:54 PM
postwhorin'

ep9716
05-04-2014, 05:54 PM

/thread

X2...On a side note..What it do Dracc?

Scotsman
05-10-2014, 07:29 PM
i pop in from time to time , having lil ones takes away from post whoring on here , on another note , i'll be sober 2 years in AUG!

0p7!mu5
05-23-2014, 08:33 PM
.....You know what we need...

......Post-whoring bitches....

Jecht
06-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Pretty much everyone of my friends that was on IA has kids or more responsibilities now, so they don't participate in the car scene like they used to. The changes to IA certainly didn't help keep people around either.

This was me dropping by for the year of 2014.

garagedorman
06-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Best thread I've read since coming back on. I remember IA when a thread you read on pg 1 was on pg 3 thirty min later. Now maybe you'll have 5 threads all day.

xdavidscenex
08-03-2014, 03:00 AM
^^^ this is very true :\ remember when IA was banned from school web, now i am out of school and no longer own an import. but decided to see if this site was still going! seems not, shame

nightracer
08-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Fast cars, paved roads and running water in Georgia? huehuehuehuehue

AnthonyF
08-13-2014, 02:54 PM
Good 'ol days

Krazykouki
08-25-2014, 08:31 PM
This place is dead....

AnthonyF
08-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Maniac (Alex) was hilarious. He got on everyones nerves without even trying. Kayfunk ftw lol

-EnVus-
08-26-2014, 10:09 PM
Shit got drove into the ground guess thats what we get for out sourcing lol

Dracc
02-27-2015, 09:44 AM
and I'm back

Slow Motion
03-02-2015, 03:30 PM
:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: ummmm..... Wow. I haven't posted in a very long time.

Scotsman
03-09-2015, 09:35 PM
:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: ummmm..... Wow. I haven't posted in a very long time.slacker

Dracc
03-10-2015, 02:59 PM
lol

Sinfix_15
03-16-2015, 10:26 AM
but look on the bright side. the 2-3 people still here address each other in a politically correct way.

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dracc
03-18-2015, 04:27 PM
ahahaha... i maybe in atlanta for import alliance.. I dont know if I want to go yet

Echonova
03-25-2015, 11:59 AM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/io1xknrmkpl7sc3t1i05_zpswssdrlxk.gif

On_Her_Face
03-26-2015, 08:54 AM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/io1xknrmkpl7sc3t1i05_zpswssdrlxk.gif

Too many gifs

Sinfix_15
03-26-2015, 06:37 PM
Echo does what he wants. Hes the IA fantasy football champ

On_Her_Face
03-26-2015, 11:59 PM
Yeah I know. Just making a joke. Dude has probably posted 10k gifs on here.

Echonova
04-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Yeah I know. Just making a joke. Dude has probably posted 10k gifs on here.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Ivy.gif

Scotsman
04-20-2015, 06:51 PM
gifmaster E

BIG WORM
04-21-2015, 12:56 AM
As far as the classifieds go, I think ppl have moved to FB pages and Craigslist to avoid all the "bogus" IA fees and rules.....This site used to kick ass though. Does anyone still go to the Varsity on the first Thursday of the month?

.blank cd
04-21-2015, 10:32 PM
Nope

punkr6
04-22-2015, 12:56 PM
This thing died when I left .

-EnVus-
04-23-2015, 03:00 AM
oY Vey!

Echonova
04-29-2015, 11:24 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h272/Killer_Croissants/hatewhenthishappens.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Killer_Croissants/media/hatewhenthishappens.gif.html)

Tree
04-29-2015, 10:10 PM
This thing died when I left .

Idk about all of that

Samrodriguez
05-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Try article submissions, blogging, forum posting and in such way you'll get tons of free traffic to your business website.

Web Development Services Are Here: Call Now At Techogee Toll Free number: (0044)208-144-1709 E-Commerce Website Design Service (http://www.techogee.com/e-commerce-web-design-service.php) | E-Commerce Web Design Services (http://www.techogee.com/e-commerce-web-design-service.php) | Affordable Website Design Service (http://www.techogee.com/affordable-web-design-service.php)

-EnVus-
05-08-2015, 03:06 AM
Try article submissions, blogging, forum posting and in such way you'll get tons of free traffic to your business website.
Noob lol

NewGen33
06-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Anyone ever find out if Brandon stone, really died lol ?
He is alive and smaller muscle wise.

.....You know what we need...

......Post-whoring bitches....
A few still are in the car scene but for the most part the ones who were on a lot were lackluster..."ilovemyhonda" was one who rings a bell. This site was a generation thing for sure. You will never get back what it was and it's sad. I feels like I walked into a dive bar right before closing just in time to get a warm flat beer. Other sites seem to have fared better.

Thacker44
06-02-2015, 02:45 AM
Never forget.

bookthief
06-03-2015, 09:02 PM

Reading this made me giggle out loud.

ISAtlanta300
06-22-2015, 11:53 AM
RIP ImportAtlanta.

Double_0_Rusty
10-08-2015, 12:14 PM
IA IS DEAD....

revsdr
11-23-2015, 12:20 PM
Yup

uproot
11-24-2015, 10:13 PM
Nope

sigh.

Scotsman
12-11-2015, 06:01 PM
sigh.

well looky here lol

David88vert
12-12-2015, 09:32 AM
Still around, but busy with family and work most of the time.

revsdr
12-22-2015, 02:23 PM
Any other import boards in atl still
Jumping?

GBurn387
12-27-2015, 11:54 PM
SuperDead

Ed
01-12-2016, 06:54 AM
Bunch of whores in here...

BluesClues
02-11-2016, 10:22 PM

Those were indeed good days.....

Double_0_Rusty
02-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Bunch of whores in here... ho lee shit! man i havent seen you since the epic bonfire at Echonova's house! how are ya

Those were indeed good days.....
yes why yes they were!

Slow Motion
01-31-2017, 03:55 AM
fast is the new rice
Craziness...

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: ummmm..... Wow. I haven't posted in a very long time.
Still applies, but im going to do better if possible. lol.

BluesClues
11-20-2018, 05:03 PM
Bump Bump in the rump!

ISAtlanta300
12-26-2018, 10:59 AM
COugh Cough... sorry.. just clearing my throat...

Axix23
01-23-2019, 11:52 PM
Didn’t know this forum still existed

cactusEG
03-04-2019, 09:46 PM
Didn’t know this forum still existed

Same here. I'm just waiting until the day that it gives me an error page doesn't exist.

ISAtlanta300
03-05-2019, 11:30 AM
Yawn is it 2020 yet?

David88vert
04-30-2019, 11:17 AM
Not quite yet

Bacon
05-02-2019, 04:41 PM
In for my yearly check in.

Sinfix_15
05-14-2019, 10:19 AM
So who would thought something gayer than camber would have came around?

Now we got squatted trucks.