PDA

View Full Version : paris hilton

atlvi3tb0i
12-10-2005, 07:02 PM
CRANSTON, R.I. -- Some people go with a reindeer ornament or an inflatable Santa Claus for their holiday lawn display. Joe Moretti went with Paris Hilton.

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/1209/5500637_120X90.jpg

(http://www.wftv.com/irresistible/5500601/detail.html#)Blown-up images of Paris Hilton appear on the front lawn of Joe Moretti's home.

Moretti's display features a collection of blown-up images of Hilton adorned with pink lights. In one, she sports a tiny pink top hiding little of her chest, in another, she wears knee-high boots and a sultry pout. Even Hilton's faithful Chihuahua, Tinkerbell, is celebrated in a colorful portrait.

Reaction has been mixed, and some say it is inappropriate.

"If it's offending anyone, I apologize," Moretti, 38, said. "That's not the intent. The intent is to be different and to be creative and let them see a little bit of Hollywood or New York -- bring it to Cranston."

The display includes a list entitled "How to Be a Hilton," complete with tips such as: "An entrance is everything," "NEVER wake before 10 a.m." and "NEVER spend the summer in NYC." A number of cars slowed or came to a complete stop on the busy road as they passed Moretti's house Thursday afternoon.

"It's nothing more than they could see on TV, on normal stations -- or actually at school," said Stefanie D'Angelos, 28, who has four children.

Ron Raffonelli, 65, said he would be upset if his young grandchildren came to associate Christmas with naked woman. He'd prefer the kids to think of Santa Claus.

After all, Raffonelli said, "He's been around longer."

JustinSane110™
12-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Now that's damn near a shame, haha.

Tbird_guy
12-10-2005, 07:15 PM
she is a nasty skank HO

Darling Nikki
12-10-2005, 07:29 PM
she is a nasty skank HO

I think she can be hot when she TRIES REALLY HARD, but she is dumb a fuckkkkkkkk

1439/2000
12-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Why would you put that shit in your yard?

nightracer
12-10-2005, 08:10 PM
* Brushes shoulders off *She's ugly