PDA

View Full Version : 1 killed in wreck on 441 1 seroiusly injured

da1285
04-05-2005, 06:44 PM
A girl that graduated a year after me ...who i knew some what was travling with her boyfriend down 441 in a mid 90's mustang when a lady was coming the other direction came over the white line and struck them head on. They were running around 60 mph each but the impact caused the mustang's motor to land in the lap of the driver and killed him . The girl had her front teeth knocked in her throat and is critical care with swelling on her brain and fluid in her lungs.They don't think that she will make it though. What made the women cross the white line is that she was eating ckicken nuggets and looked down to pick up another one and she crossed the line. I 'm praying that she pulls through and can make a full recovery.

A.P. Photography
04-05-2005, 06:55 PM
So sad to hear. :(

RutRoe
04-05-2005, 07:17 PM
MAn.. that's awful. I'll keep them all in my prayers.

kilpatty43
04-05-2005, 07:35 PM
man thats terrible...i have to travel 441 for about 45 miles each time i go home and i hate it...so many people passing when they shouldnt...ive almost gotten hit a few times...

LeAnna
04-05-2005, 08:17 PM
A girl that graduated a year after me ...who i knew some what was travling with her boyfriend down 441 in a mid 90's mustang when a lady was coming the other direction came over the white line and struck them head on. They were running around 60 mph each but the impact caused the mustang's motor to land in the lap of the driver and killed him . The girl had her front teeth knocked in her throat and is critical care with swelling on her brain and fluid in her lungs.They don't think that she will make it though. What made the women cross the white line is that she was eating ckicken nuggets and looked down to pick up another one and she crossed the line. I 'm praying that she pulls through and can make a full recovery.

A friend of mine from work was in an accident February 8, 2005 on her way to work & lost control of her car (new civic) & had swelling of the brain & they had to do a medical induced acoma...she still has not came out of her acoma but they have released her to be at her home bc they think that will wake her up a little more & luckily she is responding more than she was at the hospital...but she is very lucky to be here all you can do is be strong and pray pray pray! There is actually a website you can go on & check to see how she is (www.carepages.com & search for BrittanyH)--any of you who went or goes to Collins Hill High School may have known her...very sweet girl! But I guess my point in writing this is to let you know I will pray for your friend & her family!

lilgapeach
04-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Sorry to hear I hope she pulls through... I will keep her in my prayers.

Brett
04-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Please tell me they will charge that dumb bitch with homocide

Kevykev
04-05-2005, 10:00 PM
^ involentary... sounds like that road needs to have some safety procedures implemented.

sorry to hear about those accidents.

trythefly
04-06-2005, 09:54 AM
yeah like removing the mcdonalds from it.....

4dmin
04-06-2005, 09:59 AM
thats sux man...

babygurl
04-06-2005, 10:00 AM
man my prayers and thought will be with this girl and her family....my brother got into a wreck about 18 years ago...and he had swelling in his they had to drill holes in his head....and he has brain damage.....

Leisa
04-06-2005, 10:08 AM
All this suffering going on all because this woman wanted another chicken nugget, how messed up is that????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kristi
04-06-2005, 11:29 AM
thats horrible, i hope she pulls through and that they charge the woman.

da1285
04-06-2005, 01:13 PM
i found out today that the girl had reconstructive surgrey on her left side of her face and she is also doing a little better and that they think she might make it. The sad part is that she has no idea that her boyfriend was killed in the crash.

99SI
04-06-2005, 01:15 PM
What part of Hwy 441 was this?