PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Dodge Conquest $4950

jajasquest
02-01-2014, 04:56 AM
1988 Dodge Conquest Turbo for sale with aprox 180xx dash, but not the orignal mileage cluster

The car is 5 speed manual, with a clutch masters stage 2 clutch, slotted and drilled rotors in the front and the rear. all smog emmission components have been removed. The car is not an daily driver. At the moment the car smokes a liitle from the exhaust once started, but clears up affter idling for few minutes. The seals in the head have gone bad, in which im prepared to replace with a new rebuilt head. The turbo is 16g turbo built by trilogy turbo, 3 inch exhaust, the car has coil overs which have been on there since i purchased the car a few years ago. It has a sunroof with aftermarket 19 inch staggered rohana wheels. drive shaft is new, and balanced. mostly all the front end suspension parts are new. Has oversized alunminum radiator. there is no a/c. NOTE... The engine is strong and the car pulls nicely. The body has no rust, the overall look of the car is exceptional, no dents, cloth interior, no rips. the price im asking is the the New head. plz dont low ball me.. i dont have to sale the car, it look nice parked in my garage.

i can be reached @ 678.323.5590 (text me, im usaually at work) JAJA

jajasquest
02-03-2014, 12:20 AM
any thoughts on this car?

just curious.......

Matt300ZXT
02-03-2014, 01:26 AM
That's a pretty smokin' hot Quest right there. I think if the head was replaced so there was no more smoke, it'd be worth every penny of the $5k.

jajasquest
02-03-2014, 08:20 PM
Hey thanks, i really appreciate it. Im up in the air as to what i want to do with the car. I am going to the all the head work, i just really need to decide if i want to keep it. I can lie, i am a little shocked no one on here has said much about it since its a clean rare kinda car... i guess i just to get it out more. i just need to find out when the next import meet here in the ATL... THANKS AGAIN..