PDA

View Full Version : 2013 confessions 2014 resolutions

Sinfix_15
01-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Drop off a confession from 2013 and your resolution for 2014.

My 2013 confession - I love "the big bang theory", i watch every single episode. I can sit and watch an entire season at a time. It's my favorite show.

My 2014 resolution - A few years ago i was a vegetarian for an entire year. It was a bet, not a hippy life choice. It was actually pretty easy, but completely ruined my health. This year i am going to eat 100% meat. Breakfast lunch and dinner, 100% meat. No rice, no noodles, no bread, no vegetables... just meat. I anticipate this will be much more difficult than the vegetarian run, since i love veggies. I eat brussels sprouts with almost every meal. I am also going to consume 1 pitcher of beer a week, strictly, whether i want it or not. I'm gonna record my vitals before and after and take some before and after pictures. I'll post the results when complete. This isnt a diet, it's a science experiment.

.blank cd
01-01-2014, 05:17 PM
I would without a doubt talk to a doctor first.

D3UC3S
01-01-2014, 05:47 PM
That's cuz you are a womanzzzz....

ConFession: I shit my pants twice this year, not a whole shit, but enough to change my panties.

Resolution: starting p90x next week and my goal is to get down to a cut up 180lbs. Will be running around my neighborhood everyday after work and doing workouts after my run. I'm tired of being out of shape. Also going to have my SR5 painted & sitting on its nuts before summer.

Sinfix_15
01-01-2014, 06:54 PM
I would without a doubt talk to a doctor first.

I'm gonna run it past em, but i'm pretty sure no doctor is gonna endorse my meat and beer diet. Who knows, maybe i'll be writing self help books after this experience.

Sinfix_15
01-01-2014, 07:01 PM
That's cuz you are a womanzzzz....

ConFession: I shit my pants twice this year, not a whole shit, but enough to change my panties.

Resolution: starting p90x next week and my goal is to get down to a cut up 180lbs. Will be running around my neighborhood everyday after work and doing workouts after my run. I'm tired of being out of shape. Also going to have my SR5 painted & sitting on its nuts before summer.

Welcome to join in on the Sinfix diet before it becomes famous and i start selling DVDs and shit.
http://www.twinlighttaphouse.com/uploads/4/2/9/0/4290947/pic-1_8144162.jpg

D3UC3S
01-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Sadly that diet is why I need the P90x DVD......

TIGERJC
01-01-2014, 09:44 PM
Can I take out a life insurance policy on you?

Vteckidd
01-01-2014, 10:27 PM
2013:no real confessions I was a saint this year.

2014: get serious about my diet and lose the last 20lbs I fluctuate back and forth on.
MY weight training has really paid off, went from benching 90lbs 2 years ago to 225lbs now. Problem is with the weights I have incurable appetite. So as my arms and chest have grown so has my midsection. Have to eat more protein and less beer pizza and carbs.

Vteckidd
01-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Actually meat and beer isn't bad. Beer is never good because of carbs but the protein is great on meaty diet.

However your cholesterol will be insane. So with your sodium. You better work out a ton and drink LOTS PF WATER

Echonova
01-01-2014, 10:57 PM
2013: Lost my father, other than that... Wasn't a bad year. Wasn't a good year, but not horrible. Confession wise... I watched One For the Money and slow-mowed the shower scene to see if I could find any unedited nudity. Sadly I couldn't.

2014: Quitting my job (that part is done) and doing something that I'm not burnt out on. While I humbly admit I'm the best at what I do, I can't take the stress anymore. I'm done and just want to be like the rest of you little people and not have to think about work when I'm not working. Not take phone calls about work on the few days I do get off... Not have my phone on 24/7 while on "vacation" because work might call... Not answer emails ON CHRISTMAS FUCKING MORNING BECAUSE SOME DUMB-ASS WAITS UNTIL THE LAST FUCKING MINUTE to do the right thing. You know, join the 99% that only work to get their next 7 course meal.

For you plebeians I mean a 6-pack and a Taco.

Vteckidd
01-02-2014, 09:24 AM
2014: Quitting my job (that part is done) and doing something that I'm not burnt out on. While I humbly admit I'm the best at what I do, I can't take the stress anymore. I'm done and just want to be like the rest of you little people and not have to think about work when I'm not working. Not take phone calls about work on the few days I do get off... Not have my phone on 24/7 while on "vacation" because work might call... Not answer emails ON CHRISTMAS FUCKING MORNING BECAUSE SOME DUMB-ASS WAITS UNTIL THE LAST FUCKING MINUTE to do the right thing. You know, join the 99% that only work to get their next 7 course meal.

I know its cliche, but I could go work any number of IT jobs paying me $20-30K more per year easily with my Certs, but the job im at now, my boss is great, i can wear whatever the fuck i want (which means today Im wearing a Snorg Tees Tee Shirt , Jordans, jeans, I may have not shaved my beard in 2 weeks either). I can work whenever i want, even from home. I dont have to report to anyone and im not micromanaged.

Piece of mind > Money.

I make enough to pay my bills and have a good time every few weekends. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sinfix_15
01-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Actually meat and beer isn't bad. Beer is never good because of carbs but the protein is great on meaty diet.

However your cholesterol will be insane. So with your sodium. You better work out a ton and drink LOTS PF WATER

I figure the carbs in beer will be trivial when compared to the carbs cut down from deleting side items, same for sodium. Moderate alcohol intake also does a lot to counter some of the negative side effects from a carnivorous diet. Good for blood pressure, cholesterol, kidney stones, carbs and vitamins. Beer is a nutrient rich drink..... you just cant be an alcoholic.

Echonova
01-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Piece of mind > MoneyThis. No one has ever put "He was a good worker" on their gravestone.

Sinfix_15
01-02-2014, 06:48 PM
2013: Lost my father, other than that... Wasn't a bad year. Wasn't a good year, but not horrible. Confession wise... I watched One For the Money and slow-mowed the shower scene to see if I could find any unedited nudity. Sadly I couldn't.

I feel your pain. I got a call new years day right after sitting down to 3 lbs of crab claws.

AFSil80
01-02-2014, 08:48 PM
2013 goals - didn't do enough towards finishing my degree.

2014 ambitions - keep clawing my way up in the company until a degree is absolutely required.