PDA

View Full Version : due to recent events...I think we need this...

AznTraitor
04-05-2005, 06:27 PM
the definition of "OWNED" from urban dictionary

Owned
v. owned, 0wned, pwned, 0wn3d, pwn3d, own3d.
v. tr.
To be made a fool of; To make a fool of; To confound or prove wrong; embarrasing someone: Being embarrased.

now, with that out of the way....how can someone say that they "owned" somebody when they were clearly not making any valid insults or comments to someone? I am curious because there is a particular person who "trolls" this message board and thinks that he is the "sh it" and that everything he says is pure gold. Also, how can he have "owned" someone when he gets all sensitive and then tries to pack up his shit and leave and it totally backfires on him? now, continuing my understanding of him "owning" anybody....he changes his name because of the lack of meaning to his last name, and he over pays for a vehicle?

I am really trying hard to understand how this individual who sucks at life could possible "own" anybody, besides perhaps a 2-5yr old.

so far, from what I gather from different sources, he is about to be "OWNED" by his club, and he already got "OWNED" by the dealership, and of course we know of him being "OWNED" by his ex girlfriend who left him.

the only thing I can come up with is, that because of all the past "OWNED" on him, he has become mentally retarded and now thinks that he is untouchable and that he can only "OWN" people.....

now this pretty serious and I would like to keep this civil, therefore I will keep names out, but what does everyone else think?

©hris
04-05-2005, 06:35 PM
who cares, just let it go..... unless u need something to :jerkit: to tonight

AznTraitor
04-05-2005, 06:42 PM
oh hello chris!

I dont understand what your comment is about.....I was trying to keep this civil.....

thanks for the offer, but I'm good tonight, check back later.

©hris
04-05-2005, 06:54 PM
yeah whatever, ur still a troll. U feel the need to create more problems, and see if u can win this war.... nobody is ever gonna win, so just drop it. ur nothing but a cum rag to me, and u obviously feel the same way about me....so here is the solution to the problem u seek, just stop. is that so dificult.... because yeah i may talk shit... but its in my defense. im not the problem, u seem to worry so much about whats going on in my shit, u should try pulling ur nose outa my ass and stick it somewhere else. u gotta fuking problem with me obviously..... but nobody gives a flying fuk. IA is a big website, and people will always have there own opinions, so here is mine....... AznTraitor.... i dont even know ur name.... i dont know where u live, what you look like, i know NOTHING about you... EXCEPT ur something called an E-Bully, aka known as someone that has nothing better to do than make yourself feel good by talking shit online accross the internet, knowing that u can't see me, hear me, or talk to me.... hey thats shit my younger brother does. so in the mean time.... just drop it, and be a man

AznTraitor
04-05-2005, 07:05 PM
wow, sounds like I hit a button.......

wanna tissue?

©hris
04-05-2005, 07:06 PM
:jerkit:

AznTraitor
04-05-2005, 07:07 PM
wow, here's a shocker....big man got nothing to say?

green91
04-05-2005, 07:09 PM
hmm alot of jacking off and cum references in this thread

A.P. Photography
04-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Ice Cibe-Friday after Next
"Damn why yall argue so much, whats wrong with yall, yall should get married"

chuck
04-05-2005, 07:10 PM
^---hahaha

AznTraitor
04-05-2005, 07:12 PM

now, technically.....we are not arguing......because in a argument it takes two people making valid points and references....so far, there has only been me.

this post was simply a definition of "OWNED" and I did not say anyone's name or call any particular person out, now if someone got sensitive about it and got pissy.....well, if the shoe fits, right?

©hris
04-05-2005, 07:23 PM
now, technically.....we are not arguing......because in a argument it takes two people making valid points and references....so far, there has only been me.

this post was simply a definition of "OWNED" and I did not say anyone's name or call any particular person out, now if someone got sensitive about it and got pissy.....well, if the shoe fits, right?

AznTraitor
04-05-2005, 07:35 PM

I see the shoe fits....

©hris
04-05-2005, 07:38 PM

The Yousef
04-05-2005, 07:39 PM
i'm sensing a pattern developing...

Buford®
04-05-2005, 08:01 PM
i'm sensing a pattern developing...

A pattern of :jerkit: ?

umairejaz
04-05-2005, 08:10 PM
i shall contribute :jerkit:

A.P. Photography
04-05-2005, 08:21 PM
This whole thread is a waste. You can only beat a dead horse so many times and this one got passed at the begining. It is obvious that no one likes each other so lets just leave it at that. And honestly from what is posted, there is no serious ownage of any kind going on, just the same stuff repeated. SO in all that is fair in war, lets just let bygones be bygones and move on with life.

And now here is something to make all of us happy.

blurred visions
04-05-2005, 08:22 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Bishop
04-05-2005, 08:42 PM
This is some funny shit goin on here.

BTLFED
04-05-2005, 11:16 PM
yeah whatever, ur still a troll. U feel the need to create more problems, and see if u can win this war.... nobody is ever gonna win, so just drop it. ur nothing but a cum rag to me, and u obviously feel the same way about me....so here is the solution to the problem u seek, just stop. is that so dificult.... because yeah i may talk shit... but its in my defense. im not the problem, u seem to worry so much about whats going on in my shit, u should try pulling ur nose outa my ass and stick it somewhere else. u gotta fuking problem with me obviously..... but nobody gives a flying fuk. IA is a big website, and people will always have there own opinions, so here is mine....... AznTraitor.... i dont even know ur name.... i dont know where u live, what you look like, i know NOTHING about you... EXCEPT ur something called an E-Bully, aka known as someone that has nothing better to do than make yourself feel good by talking shit online accross the internet, knowing that u can't see me, hear me, or talk to me.... hey thats shit my younger brother does. so in the mean time.... just drop it, and be a man

Or an even better suggestion: WHY DON'T YOU STAY GONE! You are the fucking troll, you asshat. You contribute NOTHING to this board, and you talked shit about it. Yet here you are, back again, you commie bastard.

Motion to ban by IP!

JITB
04-05-2005, 11:23 PM
wow...looking for drama maybe...waste of thread

AznTraitor
04-05-2005, 11:24 PM
wow...looking for drama maybe...waste of thread

well gee golly, thanks for adding to it.

uncle_el
04-06-2005, 08:38 AM

if you hadn't responded, i would have thought azntraitor's post was just a generalization. but now that you posted, i can put 2 and 2 togehter...

in any event, i've found azn traitor to be quite helpful with a number of issues (motorcycles, tires, etc.), so i have to disagree wtih your summation of him as an e-bully. besides, "telling it like it is" isn't a crime. :)

"i said good day, good sir!"

B16a2 Civic
04-06-2005, 09:06 AM
sup azn.....ay was you ridin around on the northside last night around 10 or so( maybe later, lost track of time)....i seen 2 dudes on a motorcycles tearin tha streets up

JagerGirl
04-06-2005, 09:23 AM

if you want to be technical, that's a debate..

drupason
04-06-2005, 10:07 AM
i second the notion of banage

speedracer41
04-06-2005, 11:37 AM
I don't think it is beating a dead horse, because I personally get a kick out of it every time - just my 2 cents

A.P. Photography
04-06-2005, 11:39 AM
no its beating a dead horse :rolleyes:

drupason
04-06-2005, 11:41 AM
why would you beat a dead horse thats cruel

speedracer41
04-06-2005, 11:55 AM
I guess it is fun, I dont know Ive never done it

AznTraitor
04-06-2005, 04:01 PM
sup azn.....ay was you ridin around on the northside last night around 10 or so( maybe later, lost track of time)....i seen 2 dudes on a motorcycles tearin tha streets up

yo man, yeah....I was out late last night cruising with some friends....we pretty much covered all of Columbus in about 2 hours.....

B16a2 Civic
04-06-2005, 04:09 PM
yo man, yeah....I was out late last night cruising with some friends....we pretty much covered all of Columbus in about 2 hours.....

ok i think that was you then....someone on the red motorcycle was doin some tricks at the light by Sports Page bar....i was at the gas station gettin gas when i saw ya'll, man we have to get up sometime and chill, oh btw.....that shit was tight and ya'll shit took off so muh fuckin fast yo

AznTraitor
04-06-2005, 06:16 PM
ok i think that was you then....someone on the red motorcycle was doin some tricks at the light by Sports Page bar....i was at the gas station gettin gas when i saw ya'll, man we have to get up sometime and chill, oh btw.....that shit was tight and ya'll shit took off so muh fuckin fast yo

that's dan.....him and rock like to pull wheelies every now and then, we were gonna stop at Sports Page, but we ended up by 4th quarter

RandomGuy
04-07-2005, 02:35 AM
you mean you've never done it? You gotta try it man its fun

A.P. Photography
04-07-2005, 08:15 AM
you mean you've never done it? You gotta try it man its fun
Well I see you just had to add you :2cents: :rolleyes:

chrisdavis
04-07-2005, 08:25 AM
that's dan.....him and rock like to pull wheelies every now and then, we were gonna stop at Sports Page, but we ended up by 4th quarter

Thats not Pete Rock is it?

AznTraitor
04-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Thats not Pete Rock is it?

you know, I dont know his first name.....is Pete Rock a huge black dude with a new GSXR 1000?

accordon17s
04-07-2005, 09:44 AM

AGREED!

Bajjani
04-07-2005, 10:08 AM
This thread has been officially...HIJACKED

Also, I don't see to much beating of a dead horse only beating of one self...

aka :jerkit: