PDA

View Full Version : What really grinds my Christmas gears vol.4

Sinfix_15
12-21-2013, 10:57 PM
The year is coming to an end so it's time to update the rant list.

In no specific order

Finding Bigfoot
- This fucking show has been on for a goddamn decade.... and even though over that time i've watched approximately 30 seconds of it, i still feel qualified to make the assessment that by now they need to change the name to either "found bigfoot" "never gonna find bigfoot" or my suggestion "we're a bunch of stupid ass hillbillys roaming around in the woods carrying a bunch of camera equipment and pretending we have a job".

Chick-fil-a
- You will never find a more consistent business on the face of this earth than chick-fil-a. Everything will always be the same. Every single employee you ever talk to will always be friendly. The store will always be clean. The food will always be fast. The service will always be good. So thanx chick-fil-a.... now every time i go to KFC or Taco Bell to be greeted by a server with a name i cant spell who promptly asks me "whachu want" before telling me to hold, i feel like im in a fucking 3rd world country. So thanx chick-fil-a.... you pretentious douchebags, i'll see you monday morning for breakfast.

OSHA
- Not going to go into detail about my employment, but they told me i couldnt ride a bicycle at work. Fuck you OSHA, fuck you.

LGBT
- Or lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender for those of you who dont participate in the internet. I'm so fucking tired of hearing about what a hero some gay athlete is. Or hearing about how insensitive some TV show is for not accepting gays. The president even selected a group of gay athletes to represent the US in the Olympics. I'm tired of hearing about this shit. Living your normal life while being a fag is not heroic. When i can walk into my office on a monday morning to a standing ovation because i got laid over the weekend, then we can celebrate the heroism of being a queer, whatever heroism that amounts up to. There is absolute zero merit or achievement in your sexual orientation. Shut the fuck up already.

Atheist
- I dont like the word atheist. I dont believe in God, but i dont particularly feel the need to attach a label to it. I dont consider myself anti-christian, hell... 95% of my friends, family and co-workers are christians. Here lately, Atheism feels like a damn church itself. I'm waiting for the day i see an atheist televangelist on some late night infomercial telling everyone to call in and put a dollar in the box so that they can go on mission trips to spread the belief in disbelief. I'm too the point now where i almost want to start going to church to get away from these kids. It's motherfucking ridiculous. An absence of belief is not a belief in itself. Who cares if someone tells you that you're going to hell or not going to heaven?!?!?!?!?!?!? why do you give a fuck???!?!?!??! I'm going to pray for all of you. That's how frustrated i am.

Will add more shortly.... feel free to include your own. A new year is coming, time to get everything from the old year off your chest.

Browning151
12-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Preach it brotha.

http://shannamann.com/files/can-i-get-an-amen-kitty.jpg

Sinfix_15
12-21-2013, 11:50 PM
Save the kids - So i'm your typical over privileged American. I work an office job where i spend half my day on the internet and feel poor because i dont have a 3rd car. Under all of the jokes, insensitivity and sarcasm there is a responsible adult who has seriously weighed the idea of becoming a parent. My primary concern of having a child is maintaining financial responsibility and being able to provide for my family. If you live inside a shed constructed of recycled airplane parts in an african jungle...... and you still decide to have sex and birth a child, call me heartless.... i dont give two fucks if you or your child suffers. Darwinism... it's not all peaches and cream, you gotta take the good with the bad, sorry kids. For pennies a day..... i'll save them up and use them to get an orange faygo out of the drink machine at work so i dont get parched while being paid to browse the internet.

BanginJimmy
12-22-2013, 12:22 AM
Here you go Sin, your new 'church'

American Atheists | Home (http://www.atheists.org/)

I have come to the conclusion that the atheists are even more obnoxious than the bible thumpers. I mean really, how can you be offended by something you claim doesnt exist? As annoying as they are, I understand the bible thumpers. I cant figure out these idiots that go to the church of atheism.

Sinfix_15
12-22-2013, 02:56 AM
Here you go Sin, your new 'church'

American Atheists | Home (http://www.atheists.org/)

I have come to the conclusion that the atheists are even more obnoxious than the bible thumpers. I mean really, how can you be offended by something you claim doesnt exist? As annoying as they are, I understand the bible thumpers. I cant figure out these idiots that go to the church of atheism.

They really are a unique class of douchebag. I can go to a normal church and enjoy the company of christians. I doubt i would make it out of one of those atheist gatherings without punching someone in the face.

I wanted to punch a guy at work the other day.....

I'm walking around asking people if they want to put their names in a box for a gift exchange. Things are going along pretty smoothly, most people are cheerful and joining in... then this one guy is like "NO NO NO NO NO... i dont want no part in that christmas crap, i dont want no part in that" like its some kind of big deal. I dont get it.

Echonova
12-22-2013, 07:53 AM
As soon as I get back from church... I gotta spread some rep around so I can properly congratulate you on this fine thread.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/fishdance_ame/MJ/clap.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/fishdance_ame/media/MJ/clap.gif.html)

Sinfix_15
12-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Elysium - 2 hours of my life that i will never get back. This movie was so terrible. Usually i do not like to spoil a movie for anyone who hasnt seen it, but i'm going to tell you the entire movie from beginning to end right here in this short paragraph. Basically, Earth is mexico and the US has relocated to space. In space, everyone has free healthcare, but its only rich white people who hate poor people. They can cure cancer in like 3 seconds with the push of a button, but they dont just because theyre evil and white. So this mexican (played by Matt Damon) gets hurt at work when his heartless white boss asks him to do something dangerous. He then comes up with a plan to smuggle himself into Elysium (space America) to get free healthcare. So him and his mexican buddies jump the space boarder into space America, get on a computer and press one button that grants everyone on earth (mexico) free healthcare. Flashback montage, roll the credits, movie over. If it sounds like this movie is radical left wing liberal propaganda.... yes, pretty much. There's two cool things about this movie.... in 2100whateverthefuckyearitwas, they have a mad maxed out Nissan GTR beater and the rich white guy drives a bugatti spaceship. Speaking of the rich white guy..... kudos to Willian Fitchner, if you keep getting type casted as "the rich white guy", you fucking win at life.

http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/j/o/John_Carlyle.jpg

-EnVus-
12-22-2013, 09:37 PM
I can agree with most but the Atheist part...However the largest issue is the Gays part IMO.
I can deal with religion bashers or Atheist but these damn Fags are TO MUCH!
Every time I see a Lesbian its never what you see in movies or in magazines its "Bull Dikes"
When i see Gay guys lately in public its usually not seen till their mouths open to speak.
I have an adopted nephew who is also black and Church friendly. He even admits and will cry admitting he is going to hell and says its what he deserves for his sexual orientation. This type of man deserves a pat on the back and has my respect...

Sinfix_15
12-23-2013, 07:46 AM
I can agree with most but the Atheist part...However the largest issue is the Gays part IMO.
I can deal with religion bashers or Atheist but these damn Fags are TO MUCH!
Every time I see a Lesbian its never what you see in movies or in magazines its "Bull Dikes"
When i see Gay guys lately in public its usually not seen till their mouths open to speak.
I have an adopted nephew who is also black and Church friendly. He even admits and will cry admitting he is going to hell and says its what he deserves for his sexual orientation. This type of man deserves a pat on the back and has my respect...

How old is the person you're talking about? I would feel pretty saddened by a child who thought they deserved to go to hell. I dont think kids under about age 12 should be exposed to any "fire and brimstone".

Echonova
12-23-2013, 08:10 AM
So after church I picked up another Christmas present...

The roto-virus.

Yea.

Sinfix_15
12-23-2013, 09:04 AM
So after church I picked up another Christmas present...

The roto-virus.

Yea.

Lord works in mysterious ways.

harhar

Vteckidd
12-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Elysium - 2 hours of my life that i will never get back. This movie was so terrible. Usually i do not like to spoil a movie for anyone who hasnt seen it, but i'm going to tell you the entire movie from beginning to end right here in this short paragraph. Basically, Earth is mexico and the US has relocated to space. In space, everyone has free healthcare, but its only rich white people who hate poor people. They can cure cancer in like 3 seconds with the push of a button, but they dont just because theyre evil and white. So this mexican (played by Matt Damon) gets hurt at work when his heartless white boss asks him to do something dangerous. He then comes up with a plan to smuggle himself into Elysium (space America) to get free healthcare. So him and his mexican buddies jump the space boarder into space America, get on a computer and press one button that grants everyone on earth (mexico) free healthcare. Flashback montage, roll the credits, movie over. If it sounds like this movie is radical left wing liberal propaganda.... yes, pretty much. There's two cool things about this movie.... in 2100whateverthefuckyearitwas, they have a mad maxed out Nissan GTR beater and the rich white guy drives a bugatti spaceship. Speaking of the rich white guy..... kudos to Willian Fitchner, if you keep getting type casted as "the rich white guy", you fucking win at life.

http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/j/o/John_Carlyle.jpg

A-FUCKING-MEN JESUS WHAT A TERRIBLE FUCKING WASTE OF A MOVIE.

Id rather have watched STEP UP 17 or something starring Tanning Chatum

AFSil80
12-23-2013, 10:15 AM
I think homosexuality is quickly following the same trend as being vegan, proud stoner or a marathon runner. As the saying goes, you'll know you've met one because they fucking tell you all about it and how awesome they are because of it.

William Fitchner related, he played the same role (white collar criminal) in "Heat" (1995) which is a phenomenal movie in case anyone here hasn't seen it. You're obviously a badass dude in the story when Henry Rollins is your right-hand man.

Vteckidd
12-23-2013, 10:41 AM
William Fitchner related, he played the same role (white collar criminal) in "Heat" (1995) which is a phenomenal movie in case anyone here hasn't seen it. You're obviously a badass dude in the story when Henry Rollins is your right-hand man.

I still believe the shootout scene is the best action sequence ever filmed. EVER.

Did you ever read how they shot that scene? Crazy. One of the first time full auto real bullets were used.

Vteckidd
12-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Heat Shootout Behind the Scenes Feature - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW0yebyGk-8)

AFSil80
12-23-2013, 11:06 AM
I still believe the shootout scene is the best action sequence ever filmed. EVER.

Did you ever read how they shot that scene? Crazy. One of the first time full auto real bullets were used.

Heat Shootout Behind the Scenes Feature - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW0yebyGk-8)

Yup. Exactly why it's my favorite movie of all time. I swear, the 90s marks the last real days of big budget Hollywood movies actually being MADE, rather than shot on a greenscreen.

I think its on IMFDB that mentions how they used to show the clip of Val Kilmer reloading to Navy SEALs during training to show them the proper way to shoot. *EDIT* in this vid I guess he says Marines. Either way, haha.

Another fun fact, I saw an FN FNC (the rifle Al Pacino carries in that scene) sell on a local gun site for the low low price of $4,000.

-EnVus-
12-23-2013, 08:20 PM
How old is the person you're talking about? I would feel pretty saddened by a child who thought they deserved to go to hell. I dont think kids under about age 12 should be exposed to any "fire and brimstone".
He is 22 now

Sinfix_15
12-24-2013, 06:43 AM
He is 22 now

oh... well nvm then, tell him to quit being a pussy, there is no hell.

-EnVus-
12-24-2013, 11:18 AM
oh... well nvm then, tell him to quit being a pussy, there is no hell.
He is gay so cant be a pussy and also hell does exist just not to you lol

Echonova
12-24-2013, 12:11 PM
I don't ever remember seeing a list of which sin is worse than other sin. People like to raise to the forefront the ones they think they are less likely to commit, and not talk about the ones they do. But is homosexuality a worse sin than gluttony when you eat too much Christmas ham?

Sin is sin, we are all guilty and all fall short. Jesus paid for my sins just like he did the gay guy down the street.

Bacon
12-25-2013, 02:25 PM
Jesus tried to pay for my sins. Ran out of money.

Echonova
12-25-2013, 05:57 PM
Jesus tried to pay for my sins. Ran out of money.That's sad. Can't be a decent God without fat-stacks.

But probably why so many people today have Obama as their Savior instead... If he is running low he just prints some more.

It's a win-win.

Echonova
12-25-2013, 05:58 PM
What happened to the like button?

D3UC3S
12-25-2013, 07:55 PM
Ex fucking actly

Just tried to like the beiber pic.

How bout this!!!!!! Real deal shine, suck my merry Xmas dick!

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt259/nathanschieber/73E8A4BE-12B5-42B1-A165-CB815068C873_zpsjt7vqoqb.jpg

D3UC3S
12-25-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm gonna hit 5000 posts..... Wait for it.....

D3UC3S
12-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Bam!!!! 5000 in just under 11 years! Hahahahahahaha

AFSil80
12-25-2013, 08:30 PM
What happened to the like button?

I dunno, but I have a reputation comment but when I try to click on it, I get sent back to the homepage.

Scotsman
12-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Bam!!!! 5000 in just under 11 years! Hahahahahahahatook you long enough

Sinfix_15
12-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Bam!!!! 5000 in just under 11 years! Hahahahahahaha

I'm honored that it took place in my thread!

D3UC3S
12-26-2013, 12:50 PM
FAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKK

NO LIKE BUTTON ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Sinfix_15
12-26-2013, 01:28 PM
FAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKK

NO LIKE BUTTON ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

It appears the like button has been removed.

I suggest that we replace it with the option to click "this is awesome" or "fuck this shit"

RandomGuy
12-27-2013, 06:19 AM
working on some stuff, cool stuff coming soon :) Happy holidays and screw elysium

Sinfix_15
12-27-2013, 06:49 AM
working on some stuff, cool stuff coming soon :) Happy holidays and screw elysium

Please.... add some sort of "dislike" button.....

D3UC3S
12-27-2013, 07:19 AM
Your the man Hasan!!!!

RandomGuy
12-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Your the man Hasan!!!!

http://unofficialhomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/YourVsYoure1.jpg
[/no reason]

RandomGuy
12-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Please.... add some sort of "dislike" button.....

Lol do yall really want one?

Sinfix_15
12-27-2013, 01:08 PM
Lol do yall really want one?

Yes.

Bacon
12-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Yes.

I like this.

D3UC3S
12-27-2013, 07:39 PM
http://unofficialhomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/YourVsYoure1.jpg
[/no reason]

It's the iPhone nyukka!

C230K
12-27-2013, 10:47 PM
I second the dislike button!

People who do not use their turn signal

It amazes me how something so little annoys the shit out of me. People now a days just hit their brakes and turn! I have no problem if you at least make a quick turn, but sometimes its almost like they completely stop the car, turn the steering wheel, then sometimes the turn signal comes on, and then they slowly accelerate to make the turn. SOB!!!

GTA 5
GTA 5 has so many L's, but Im only to rant about a few. First, the whole bad sport good sport is B.S. Its fucking GTA, not fucking Sims. Next is the car mods, I want to add like a turbo to my car, but I have to win 44 races to unlock it. I have been in in like 15 races and only won literally just one. Last one for now, like clothes, tattoos, and etc. there is not that much variety.

Sinfix_15
12-30-2013, 07:23 AM
A black woman's understanding of traffic both in and out of a vehicle
- I missed the part of the handbook that said black women have the right of way any fucking place they happen to be. In a car, in a grocery store, at a gas station, at a restaurant.... anywhere, any place, any time... black women seem to think they have the right of way no matter what the situation is. You will never see a black woman hold a door for someone, let someone into traffic, not pull off first at a 4 way stop, not stand in the middle of the fucking isle at a grocery store. You know how birds and fish are born with whatever it is in their brains that helps them to fly and swim together in unison, well.... whatever that is, black women have the least of it of any other species on the planet. If theyre not shoving someone out of the way like a fucking fullback trying to reach the first down marker, theyre wondering aimlessly and disrupting the flow of all other traffic. Black ladies............ act like you got some mother fucking home training for fuck's sake

Vteckidd
12-30-2013, 09:28 AM
- I missed the part of the handbook that said black women have the right of way any fucking place they happen to be. In a car, in a grocery store, at a gas station, at a restaurant.... anywhere, any place, any time... black women seem to think they have the right of way no matter what the situation is. You will never see a black woman hold a door for someone, let someone into traffic, not pull off first at a 4 way stop, not stand in the middle of the fucking isle at a grocery store. You know how birds and fish are born with whatever it is in their brains that helps them to fly and swim together in unison, well.... whatever that is, black women have the least of it of any other species on the planet. If theyre not shoving someone out of the way like a fucking fullback trying to reach the first down marker, theyre wondering aimlessly and disrupting the flow of all other traffic. Black ladies............ act like you got some mother fucking home training for fuck's sake

Come to downtown Atlanta where they think they own the streets. EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DAY I come home, driving down Centennial olympic Park Drive, and everyday , someone of African Descent crosses the street , walking as slow as they can, in front of me with no cross walk in sight.

The latest victim, I honked my horn at her and she stopped in the middle of the street, turned at me and said "FUCK YOU IM WALKING HERE". I yelled back "CROSS IN THE CROSS WALK JACKASS"

She proceeded to flip me off and do the turkey neck jerk like it was my fault.

Browning151
12-30-2013, 09:51 AM

This is why we need a like button.

I don't know if it's just an Atlanta thing or not but black females around here in general are some of the most rude and arrogant people I have ever seen. They also feel the need to always be the loudest person in whatever place they happen to be for some reason, fucking annoying.

C230K
12-30-2013, 04:12 PM
^Black women do know how to suck a dick though.......................................just sayin' ask Echo

Julio
12-30-2013, 07:58 PM
I've seen that type of behavior in all races, not only African American females.

-EnVus-
12-30-2013, 09:30 PM
People coming out of the closet....
I will keep this simple WHO THE FUCK CARES STAY IN THAT MUTHAFUKA

Echonova
12-30-2013, 09:32 PM
^Black women do know how to suck a dick though.......................................just sayin' ask EchoSo much truth it hurts.

Darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

-EnVus-
12-30-2013, 10:18 PM
Darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
The dark berry i tasted wasn't so idk

Sinfix_15
12-30-2013, 11:34 PM
I've seen that type of behavior in all races, not only African American females.
I've seen a white guy win a slam dunk contest. Slam dunk contests are not only African American males.

You know.... since we're not talking about reality

D3UC3S
12-31-2013, 04:59 AM
Lol

David88vert
12-31-2013, 07:13 AM
I've seen a white guy win a slam dunk contest. Slam dunk contests are not only African American males.
You know.... since we're not talking about reality

Brent Barry 1996 ... yes, he won.

http://youtu.be/3toFlRh0_J8

Sinfix_15
12-31-2013, 06:05 PM
Ford
- So first you slap a modular cluster fuck under the hood of every f series and now your marketing gimmick is to act like the turbo was just invented and call it eco-boost. Now you're discontinuing the Ford Ranger because you dont want the eco-boost f series to have to compete with it for sales??? What. The. Fuck. ........ seriously? Rangers of some of the most dependable vehicles ive ever owned in my life. How can you do this Ford?

-EnVus-
12-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Ford
- So first you slap a modular cluster fuck under the hood of every f series and now your marketing gimmick is to act like the turbo was just invented and call it eco-boost. Now you're discontinuing the Ford Ranger because you dont want the eco-boost f series to have to compete with it for sales??? What. The. Fuck. ........ seriously? Rangers of some of the most dependable vehicles ive ever owned in my life. How can you do this Ford?
Market and demand show full size is the future so Ford is making its focus on that and power/fuel economy.
Almost all small trucks are going away of the roads and being pulled from market. I picture some day a Eco-boost in a 96 ranger Mmmmm Good

Browning151
12-31-2013, 11:06 PM
Ford should have kept the Ranger, introduced a crew cab like the rest of the mid-size pickup segment, possibly a small diesel powerplant option and dropped the sport trac IMO. So far ford and dodge are the only two I can think of off hand leaving the mid size market. Toyota, Nissan, and even GM are still staying, with GM expected to offer a diesel for 2016 model year.

-EnVus-
12-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Ford should have kept the Ranger, introduced a crew cab like the rest of the mid-size pickup segment, possibly a small diesel powerplant option and dropped the sport trac IMO. So far ford and dodge are the only two I can think of off hand leaving the mid size market. Toyota, Nissan, and even GM are still staying, with GM expected to offer a diesel for 2016 model year.
Only way i would want a truck other than Full size is Compact a midsize is just those who cant afford the full size lol
The 90's Rangers,Dakotas and Yota was the way to go

Browning151
12-31-2013, 11:35 PM
There isn't really a "compact" pickup anymore, it's all midisze now. I had an 08 Frontier, it was an ok truck but I traded it for an 05 Sierra Z71, older and more miles but wayyyy more truck. Beat on GM all you want but they've always been great to me.

C230K
01-01-2014, 01:43 AM
It is exactly 2:41 a.m. im too turnt up

D3UC3S
01-01-2014, 07:30 AM
And on Importatlanta.......

Nerd.

;)

Sinfix_15
01-02-2014, 06:27 PM
BlankCD - No explanation needed.

Sinfix_15
01-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Bait car
- This show angers me so bad. You know how whenever you have something stolen and you just want to know who did it so bad? well, this show taps into that inner rage by letting you witness the type of person who steals your shit. Every criminal on bait car should just be shot on the spot. Open the door, ask them if they have any last words, then end their pathetic lives. There is nothing in this world worse than a thief. Being willing to rob someone is a mental defect. The only thing preventing that person from doing any other crime is a lack of opportunity.