PDA

View Full Version : That just happened....

Sinfix_15
11-30-2013, 06:30 PM
unbelievable. Game of the century. They better put Auburn ahead of those scrubs from Ohio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeRoQ5S5S3w

David88vert
11-30-2013, 07:27 PM
It was an amazing ending.

Matt300ZXT
11-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Crazy how shit happens when you bet an entire season on 1 play from a backup kicker at 57 yards out.

Browning151
11-30-2013, 09:00 PM
I absolutely loathe auburn, always have, it's a toss up between them and spurrier for #1 on my shit list. Fuck auburn.

BanginJimmy
11-30-2013, 10:49 PM
What really is sad is that Saban did it to himself. He had 4th and 1 from the 11 and went for it with 5:35 left in the game. If he kicks the FG from there the game is out of reach for Auburn. Instead he decides to go for it and Auburn stuffs it.

OSU vs FSU for all the marbles? I dont care what anyone else says, an undefeated BCS conference team should ALWAYS get the nod over a team with a loss. I dont care what the schedule is or what conference is in vogue at the moment.

-EnVus-
11-30-2013, 11:37 PM
Auburn was handed that Win by a bullshit last call for a play thank Saban.

Sinfix_15
11-30-2013, 11:50 PM
What really is sad is that Saban did it to himself. He had 4th and 1 from the 11 and went for it with 5:35 left in the game. If he kicks the FG from there the game is out of reach for Auburn. Instead he decides to go for it and Auburn stuffs it.

OSU vs FSU for all the marbles? I dont care what anyone else says, an undefeated BCS conference team should ALWAYS get the nod over a team with a loss. I dont care what the schedule is or what conference is in vogue at the moment.

1 loss SEC champion >>> undefeated OSU.

Auburn vs FSU for all the marbles....................... but i dont think the BCS is gonna deliver the bad news to OSU, Michigan State is going to.

BanginJimmy
12-01-2013, 10:39 AM
1 loss SEC champion >>> undefeated OSU.

Auburn vs FSU for all the marbles....................... but i dont think the BCS is gonna deliver the bad news to OSU, Michigan State is going to.

If Auburn gets in before OSU is furthers the joke CFB has become. Under zero criteria does a 1 loss team have a better body of work than an undefeated team.

OSU vs MSU, is it possible they both lose?

-EnVus-
12-01-2013, 11:10 PM
If Auburn gets in before OSU is furthers the joke CFB has become. Under zero criteria does a 1 loss team have a better body of work than an undefeated team.

I have read on several sites that agree its all about the SEC in BCS match ups. They talked about the viewers that would want to see say OHIO play then the ones for Auburn. The SEC teams always pull more excitement and ratings in any comparison key reason also behind all the past SEC BCS games and winners. IMO I want to see Auburn play FSU and a lot agree that is a back yard fight many want to see.

Sinfix_15
12-01-2013, 11:15 PM

So you believe that Northern Illinois and North Dakota State should be in the national title debate?

I want to see the best two teams play. Ohio State is not one of those teams..............

Alabama, Auburn, Missouri, LSU, South Carolina, Stanford and probably a lot of other teams would beat OSU. Michigan State is going to put an end to this OSU crap.

Sinfix_15
12-01-2013, 11:21 PM
since it doesnt matter who you play..................................

North Dakota State has the most impressive season in football and should be playing for the national title.... they blew out everyone.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/OSUSucks_zps80c84ca4.jpg (http://s154.photobucket.com/user/Virtutis/media/OSUSucks_zps80c84ca4.jpg.html)