PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Infiinti G35 Turbo For Sale- 14,000 Firm

YeSER
11-11-2013, 11:33 AM
- TRYING TO SELL IMMEDIATELY-
- SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY-

The car is an 04 g35 coupe black on black with 81000 miles on it, 6-speed manual. Here is the list of features that was added to the car. Please text me at 770-335-6381 if serious about purchasing.

Price is 12,900.

- Full Turbonetics Turbo Kit (Water/Oil cooled)
- 19" Volk SF Challenge Wheels Staggered New BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 on rear
- Greddy EVO II Full Catback Exhaust
- HKS SSQV BOV
- Greddy Turbo Timer
- Ipod kit installed to factory radio
- Glow shift gauges Boost and Oil pressure
- AEM Wideband installed
- LED's installed in all the little lights inside and out.
-Brembo Brakes

The car is very quick and will get away from you.. The rear tires have 85% tread and the front have around 70 % It has over 20k invested with parts and labor so its not a bad price for not doing it yourself. Save alot on this thats already done. 450hp to the crank, 380whp.

The cons on the car consist of

-Does have a crack at the bottom windshield but not in the vision
- Few minor dings on the outside but no paint chipping and you can only see the small dings if I point them out, not bad at all.
- The rims have some rash and could use some polishing on the lip. You can sand down and smooth the rash out.
-Passenger side door lock will stick sometimes
-Driverside seat on the side is worn but not bad
-Does have Engine Light on but that is due to the turbo installed and throws off the stock rear O2 sensors. I just clear it with the UpRev cable and software I have loaded on my computer. Another tune will prob keep this code cleared.

Thats about all I can think of but the car runs great and shifts smooth and has syntheic oil change everytime and nothing but 93+ in the gas. Car is sold as is. Believeme,Everything else works flawless in the car. Thank you!