PDA

View Full Version : I was where I shouldn't have been...

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2005, 08:37 AM
At least that's what this black dude said to me yesterday when I asked him a question.

As many of you know, I work for Budweiser(delivery) and my route is in the hood(Bankhead, Ben Hill, MLK, Adamsville areas). I was in Adamsville yesterday pulling beer off the truck for the other guy to roll in and put up when two dudes in a Nissan P/U pulled up steadily honking his horn. He couldn't get around me cuz I had the beer stacked down on the ground. We park here every time we come here and no one has ever had a problem before with it. Well when I startto move some of the beer to let him get through, he rolls down the window and shouts at me to "move the fuck out the way" and that I "shouldn't be parked there anyway." I told him "Look. I'm just trying to work here, that's all." So then he shouted WHAT at me a couple of times and I asked the what the problem was. He then told me that I'm "in the wrong place to be running my mouth." I aksed him why's that and he repeated himself. I asked him if it was because I am white and he turned his truck off and got out of it. This muthafuccer was BIG. More tall and heavyset, not muscular. I was standing at an open bay and I reached in while watching him and opened a case of 40oz and grabbed one by the neck. He walked up to me and I held it out for him to see. He wanted to keep on but his partner told him to come on. He told me to watch myself out there. Lolol. I told him to have a good day and went back to work. Oh well. As life carries on in the hood for a white guy. Later, QD.

threehundred
12-10-2005, 08:49 AM
I wish the story ended with...
"So he took another step and busted his fucking head open with the bottle. Then I continued to finish my route and had a great day!!"

COGCaviZ24
12-10-2005, 09:03 AM
hmmm... you know, i'm beginning to think my job is low risk. I service ATM's and around millions of dollars a day. i would have been scared shittless.

Halfwit
12-10-2005, 09:08 AM
never surrender!!

Seymour222
12-10-2005, 10:09 AM
Kewl, I m kinda glad thats all it was. Sometimes things escalate too fast, and you end fighting or what not over bumpin gums, not the original conflict. Glad you didnt get stabbed.

A.P. Photography
12-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Kewl, I m kinda glad thats all it was. Sometimes things escalate too fast, and you end fighting or what not over bumpin gums, not the original conflict. Glad you didnt get stabbed.
QD is a trip and I doubt that he would have gotten stabbed if the guy pulled out a blade. QD always rolls strapped. ;)

The Golden Child
12-10-2005, 10:34 AM
daym that guy was a dick and tryed to be bad ass ..
being big is nothing i bet if you pulled on him hed be crying ..

JMCIVIC01
12-10-2005, 10:41 AM
daym that guy was a dick and tryed to be bad ass ..
being big is nothing i bet if you pulled on him hed be crying ..

anybody would fear for their life if someone was strapped and was other end of the pistol just because people do stupid shit these days and it happens everyday, sad but all true at the same time, over some fuckin beer in the way.

Julio
12-10-2005, 10:42 AM
blah he was trying to setup QD for a lawsuit....

I couldve imagine now... "WHITE ANHEISUR BUSCH EMPLOYEE HITS BLACK MALE WALKING BY"..
It wouldve been a race thing on the news, QD gets fired, Black man walks out with 50 million dollars.

topsecret2JZ
12-10-2005, 10:47 AM
gangster....

The Golden Child
12-10-2005, 10:56 AM
anybody would fear for their life if someone was strapped and was other end of the pistol just because people do stupid shit these days and it happens everyday, sad but all true at the same time, over some fuckin beer in the way.

yea i know, just saying dude had to act like a bitch when QD was doing his job ..
i had a couple pointed at me and i stand there motionless and i get mad ..
only cause they have the advantage now if i had one and we were pointing at eachother ..
then i would prolly be scared cause you wont know who will pull 1st ..

The Golden Child
12-10-2005, 10:57 AM
blah he was trying to setup QD for a lawsuit....

I couldve imagine now... "WHITE ANHEISUR BUSCH EMPLOYEE HITS BLACK MALE WALKING BY"..
It wouldve been a race thing on the news, QD gets fired, Black man walks out with 50 million dollars.

:lmfao:

JMCIVIC01
12-10-2005, 11:15 AM
yea i know, just saying dude had to act like a bitch when QD was doing his job ..
i had a couple pointed at me and i stand there motionless and i get mad ..
only cause they have the advantage now if i had one and we were pointing at eachother ..
then i would prolly be scared cause you wont know who will pull 1st ..

i agree dawg, it aint fun either

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Lolol, Julio. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
12-10-2005, 11:43 AM
I wish the story ended with...
"So he took another step and busted his fucking head open with the bottle. Then I continued to finish my route and had a great day!!"

lol, that would have been a good ending

Brett
12-10-2005, 12:19 PM
I told you fuckin white folks to stay outta my hood...LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2005, 12:25 PM
I told you fuckin white folks to stay outta my hood...LOL

shouldve listened to brett :D

HiPSI
12-10-2005, 12:26 PM
we don't take kindly to your types 'round here.... boy.

Brett
12-10-2005, 12:37 PM
One day he will realize this I guess :D

PSINXS
12-10-2005, 02:30 PM
At least that's what this black dude said to me yesterday when I asked him a question.

As many of you know, I work for Budweiser(delivery) and my route is in the hood(Bankhead, Ben Hill, MLK, Adamsville areas). I was in Adamsville yesterday pulling beer off the truck for the other guy to roll in and put up when two dudes in a Nissan P/U pulled up steadily honking his horn. He couldn't get around me cuz I had the beer stacked down on the ground. We park here every time we come here and no one has ever had a problem before with it. Well when I startto move some of the beer to let him get through, he rolls down the window and shouts at me to "move the fuck out the way" and that I "shouldn't be parked there anyway." I told him "Look. I'm just trying to work here, that's all." So then he shouted WHAT at me a couple of times and I asked the what the problem was. He then told me that I'm "in the wrong place to be running my mouth." I aksed him why's that and he repeated himself. I asked him if it was because I am white and he turned his truck off and got out of it. This muthafuccer was BIG. More tall and heavyset, not muscular. I was standing at an open bay and I reached in while watching him and opened a case of 40oz and grabbed one by the neck. He walked up to me and I held it out for him to see. He wanted to keep on but his partner told him to come on. He told me to watch myself out there. Lolol. I told him to have a good day and went back to work. Oh well. As life carries on in the hood for a white guy. Later, QD.
and they dont allow you to carry a weapon? last time u almost got shot.

Nitro
12-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Q-Dizzle......scarface? :lmfao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2005, 02:41 PM

Yeah really ive also heard a few stories of budweiser trucks or beer trucks getting robbed at gunpoint for beer. Thats some crazy shit......must of been some desperate alcholics in order to do that shit....Im not sure how you could really resell beer

Brett
12-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Q-Dizzle......scarface? :lmfao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again.

Nitro, I told you to leave QD alone when he is at work, Why you gotta run up on him like that while he is on the job? :lmfao:

Tbird_guy
12-10-2005, 04:21 PM
QD is so damn gangsta, he actually owned chuck norris one time. thats why Chuck is his beer delivery partner now.

BufordŽ
12-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Glad you're okay, Mike.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2005, 05:07 PM

Nope. I can't carry. And yes, again. I got fired on 2 times two months ago.

Yeah really ive also heard a few stories of budweiser trucks or beer trucks getting robbed at gunpoint for beer. Thats some crazy shit......must of been some desperate alcholics in order to do that shit....Im not sure how you could really resell beer

That would be telling some of them. Three times I have had a gun physically on my body. Twice pressed into my chest and the other one was at my head. And they aren't robbing ourtrucks for beer. They are robbing for money. If they want beer, they'll wait until you're inside and try to break in. Re-sell beer? Talk about easy as hell. They'll just take it somewhere and sell it to whoever for less than the store.

Glad you're okay, Mike.

Thanks. Later, QD.

RutRoe
12-10-2005, 05:19 PM
That sucks man.. I know you can handle yourself, but that's still scary.

You're a husband, right? And a father? Or did I imagine that?

Please be careful out there.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Husband and Dad of three. Later, QD.

nightracer
12-10-2005, 05:24 PM
wow

collins
12-10-2005, 11:11 PM
yea dawg, take care of yourself out there. i dun wanna hear of a qd comin up missin!

Crazy Asian
12-11-2005, 10:22 AM
LOOKS it QD mad AS HELL!!!

Repost Squintz
12-11-2005, 11:08 AM
^ u should've photoshopped qd's face on there instead and typed quickdodge instead of scarface would've been funnier

Crazy Asian
12-11-2005, 12:39 PM
OH YA illl try that rightnow....

Nitro
12-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Nitro, I told you to leave QD alone when he is at work, Why you gotta run up on him like that while he is on the job? :lmfao:

hiccup !!!.... :drunk: ....hiccup !!! huh? <step away from the beer> :lmfao:
shit i :dunno: but i would prob. take my heat with me just incase :devil:

Crazy Asian
12-11-2005, 12:49 PM
someone do that photo thing getttin too lazy...

BTLFED
12-11-2005, 02:16 PM
QD's job is always an adventure lol