PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 Lifted $6200

Alabamaguy
09-12-2013, 09:19 AM
1999 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4
257,xxx mi.
Interested in Trades for a nice SC, GS, Daily Driver AE86, Integra, Some Civics, Dodge Cummins, etc. Can do Trade + Boot or your trade with cash on your end.
Cash is Always King though..

*Enthusiast Owned*
This truck has been my daily driver for 2+ years. I've relied on it to get to work and make weekly 2 hr round trips. So it hasn't been beat on and abused. That's what my track car is for.
Since I have had the truck I have done the following maintenance:

Transmission: now has ~130k on it
Upper and Lower TOYOTA (this is very important) ball joints
External Transmission Cooler (very Important)
Outer Tie Rod Ends
BFG Mud Terrains 33x10.50x15
Front and Rear Brakes
Trans fluid/filter
Transfercase Fluid
Rear end seals and fluid
Plug Wires
New Lifetime Warranty CVAxles (2)
Front Bilstein height adjustable shocks and 1/4" Toytec Spacers
Rear OME HD Lift Coils and Land Cruiser Shocks
Power Steering Pump and Rack Bushings

The truck has Mickey Thompson Classic Lock II Wheels with BFG Mud Terrains. Alpine MP3 CD Player, and 3" of lift with good, high quality parts. The front windows have been tinted to match the rears.

The Bad:
There are 2 dents in the rear of the truck.
Passenger door lock actuator is bad. I have a replacement just never put it in.
Drivers side rear window doesn't roll down. I have a motor/regulator to go with it by I think it may be the master switch panel that is bad.
The sunroof motor is slow so I just leave it closed. I don't want it getting stuck open on me. Of I were to fix it I would go ahead and do new seals at the same time but none of it has bothered me.
Both rear view mirrors are cracked. Perks of living down a gravel driveway. The windshield is cracked as well, has been since before I owned it.
Power steering line has a slight leak but since it isn't dripping on the carport I haven't fooled with it.
Truck has 257000 miles but doesn't smoke or act funny at all. The 3.4l is one of the longest lasting motors Toyota made.

I've done my best to be completely honest about the truck. I'm just upgrading to something better to pull my track car with. That being said, I would be interested in cash+gas saver in trade. Preferably an import.

Text is quickest/easiest but you can call and if I'm not at work ill be able to talk.
256-473-5845

here is my craigslist link with pictures:
Toyota 4Runner 4x4 1999 (http://gadsden.craigslist.org/cto/4061664488.html)

Alabamaguy
09-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Bump, Updated Price and Trades