PDA

View Full Version : Fought tonight

soul
12-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Walked outside work were my car was running, black guys was looking inside of it, along with three others. One said "id take that shit" and i was "like try to take that shit see what happens", they started running there mouths, ijust got in my car to leave, they wouldnt shut the fuck up, so i stopped got out, one came up to me i grabbed his wrist pinned em against his chest slammed him into the ground, then the other came from behind and hit me, i turned clocked him, the other two backed off then people came and broke it up, the two that backed off started making fun of there friends, and they still were talking shit. Moral of the story just cause you think your bad and your homeboys got your back doesnt mean a white boy wont lay out all of you.

Rican219
12-09-2005, 08:25 PM
OWLNED!!

Julio
12-09-2005, 08:25 PM
no offense soul... but they were pussy's.. Unless you were Steven Seagal... lol

Tracy
12-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Walked outside work were my car was running, black guys was looking inside of it, along with three others. One said "id take that shit" and i was "like try to take that shit see what happens", they started running there mouths, ijust got in my car to leave, they wouldnt shut the fuck up, so i stopped got out, one came up to me i grabbed his wrist pinned em against his chest slammed him into the ground, then the other came from behind and hit me, i turned clocked him, the other two backed off then people came and broke it up, the two that backed off started making fun of there friends, and they still were talking shit. Moral of the story just cause you think your bad and your homeboys got your back doesnt mean a white boy wont lay out all of you.

:rly:

soul
12-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Give me some credit, u can ask the peolpe that saw, i can fight decent, only one punch landed out of the ones they threw, i blocked a bunch an side stepped, i didnt even fight back because it was pointless they couldnt beat there own meat.

Julio
12-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Lol.. Im not saying you cant .. But.. Like I said.. 2 Vs 1 in the real world usually doesnt end up good.. But hey, It can happen.

Halfwit
12-09-2005, 08:31 PM
do u like ur car enough to not run em over?

soul
12-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Do i like my life enough not to go to jail is the question. and the answer is yes.

4dmin
12-09-2005, 08:32 PM
+100 chuck norris

Rican219
12-09-2005, 08:32 PM
LOL You likey Chuck RRY!

Nemesis
12-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey, if what you say is true, thats pretty bad ass man. Tell them to stay in school!

Sirius R
12-09-2005, 08:35 PM

Bwhaaaaa....

Glad to hear you stood up for yourself.....but damn that was funny.

AznTraitor
12-09-2005, 08:37 PM
good that you did it, but you gotta be careful.....pick your battles wisely...who knows if one of those jokers had a knife or something....good job though.

soul
12-09-2005, 08:38 PM
good that you did it, but you gotta be careful.....pick your battles wisely...who knows if one of those jokers had a knife or something....good job though.
Thats when you reach under the seat ;)

Buford®
12-09-2005, 08:39 PM
:rly:

IndianStig
12-09-2005, 09:12 PM
nice man

+100/100

Speedm0(\)key
12-09-2005, 09:23 PM

hahahahaha

5thgcelica
12-09-2005, 09:58 PM

thats why you carry ;)

ALVIN
12-09-2005, 10:04 PM
man you could have called a nigga to show up...you know im always down to watch some bitches get beat up...and help my nigga out.

RandomGuy
12-09-2005, 10:17 PM
I CALL BS...

i think this thread was created to instill fear to Jon00 to giving the fone back or else a hypothetical ass whoopin would occur.

blahahahahhahahahaha hah hah ah aah hah ah hah ah hah ah ah just my 2 cents

Nitro
12-09-2005, 10:25 PM
man you could have called a nigga to show up...you know im always down to watch some bitches get beat up...and help my nigga out.

^^^^^lol^^^^^

JustinSane110™
12-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I CALL BS...

i think this thread was created to instill fear to Jon00 to giving the fone back or else a hypothetical ass whoopin would occur.

blahahahahhahahahaha hah hah ah aah hah ah hah ah hah ah ah just my 2 cents
Hahahahahahahaha, my boy said hypothetical ass whoopin!! :lmfao: :lmfao: +1

Nitro
12-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Give me some credit, u can ask the peolpe that saw, i can fight decent, only one punch landed out of the ones they threw, i blocked a bunch an side stepped, i didnt even fight back because it was pointless they couldnt beat there own meat.

+1 fa nutz..........

psychodrama_81
12-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Hell naw....shits crazy

Brett
12-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Next on FOX....

CRACKA'S GONE WILD :D

RUSH
12-10-2005, 12:03 AM

Correction: That should be Chuck Norris!!

Pablo
12-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Next on FOX....

CRACKA'S GONE WILD :D
lol

Hulud
12-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Do i like my life enough not to go to jail is the question. and the answer is yes.
you're the one saying you would shoot someone over a phone...

PSINXS
12-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Chuck Norris does not have a soul, Soul has Chuck Norrris.

Red
12-10-2005, 01:04 AM
LOL Awsome

JDMBeau
12-10-2005, 01:04 AM
i got in a fight tonight

me and a couple of my brotha's were standing around this civic SI and i was like dude i would take that shit...then this white dude comes up and is like try to take my shiiiat, so he was leaving and we were having a good time and he came up and got my wrist and pinned me on the ground, then my boi came up and he judo chopped my friend, then some people ran out and brok eit up......

oh shit....

JDMBeau
12-10-2005, 01:05 AM
page 3 ownage

RandomGuy
12-10-2005, 01:08 AM
i got in a fight tonight

me and a couple of my brotha's were standing around this civic SI and i was like dude i would take that shit...then this white dude comes up and is like try to take my shiiiat, so he was leaving and we were having a good time and he came up and got my wrist and pinned me on the ground, then my boi came up and he judo chopped my friend, then some people ran out and brok eit up......

oh shit....

LOLOLOLOLOL

he judo chopped your boy in the back of the neck... DAYM... lol i can visualize this shit ahhahahahahha like super-not-gonna-happen-in-real-life kinda shit
"... and then his boys laughed at them because they were afraid to help him because of my hardness and roundhousing skills, and it was broken up by random people"
haahahahahhahh this story amuses me.

Seymour222
12-10-2005, 03:40 AM
Congratulations on not getting stabbed. Get em skeeter!

ct9a gsr
12-10-2005, 06:59 AM
You should have tech-hit their punches and countered with a dragon punch... then thrown a fireball while they're still in the air to juggle them. That'd raise your meter high enough to do a super once they're back up and destroy them. That would have shown those punks.

=]

JMCIVIC01
12-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Oh man, stay tuned for scenes from the next episode of dragon ball Z........soul goes supersayan lol

4bangin
12-10-2005, 07:32 AM
Lol.. Im not saying you cant .. But.. Like I said.. 2 Vs 1 in the real world usually doesnt end up good.. But hey, It can happen.

Agreed. 2 people who know what they're doing could take down almost anyone.

JMCIVIC01
12-10-2005, 07:37 AM
i agree 4bangin, its very tough to throw down with two mother fuckers and walk away with not getting clocked hard at least one good time, just because your watching both and when you get hit when your guard is down you aint gonna feel to good.

IntegraXTR
12-10-2005, 08:05 AM
good job dude, hard to picture it but nice ownage

blacknightteg
12-10-2005, 08:06 AM
lol good job jed, but you had to know that you were going to get bashed if you posted it on here

The Golden Child
12-10-2005, 10:51 AM
i got into a little fist fight last night also cause some people were making racist stuff ..

The Golden Child
12-10-2005, 10:53 AM
but good thing you didnt get stabbed or shot when there was 4 of them ..

did you call them pussys cause you layed out 2 of there boys and the other 2 ran off ?

RandomGuy
12-10-2005, 10:55 AM
You should have tech-hit their punches and countered with a dragon punch... then thrown a fireball while they're still in the air to juggle them. That'd raise your meter high enough to do a super once they're back up and destroy them. That would have shown those punks.

=]
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lol... you should've done that for reals... that woulda shown them... Coulda caught them off guard that way while their guard bar was empty, after they deflected your wrist tackle.

JMCIVIC01
12-10-2005, 11:12 AM
man everyone almost got into fights last night, me and my boy almost had to handle two douche bags, we were at QT and they were reving up in a passat with exhaust and so were we, in my civic! he looked over and said dude if we get on ronald reagan ill spank you by 16 car lengths, and i said mother fucker you dont need to be worrying about racing, you need to worry about getting your face spanked into the curb with my foot! and my boy got out and got in his face and pushed him up against his own car ha ha, he said man whats your problem?my boy laughed and said say another word and you will be picking yourself up off the floor and he just got in his car and left lol he looked scared as hell!

HiPSI
12-10-2005, 12:23 PM

you'd be lucky to get to the seat in the first place if a weapon came into play ;)

HiPSI
12-10-2005, 12:24 PM
man everyone almost got into fights last night, me and my boy almost had to handle two douche bags, we were at QT and they were reving up in a passat with exhaust and so were we, in my civic! he looked over and said dude if we get on ronald reagan ill spank you by 16 car lengths, and i said mother fucker you dont need to be worrying about racing, you need to worry about getting your face spanked into the curb with my foot! and my boy got out and got in his face and pushed him up against his own car ha ha, he said man whats your problem?my boy laughed and said say another word and you will be picking yourself up off the floor and he just got in his car and left lol he looked scared as hell!

wow, what a gay story.

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 12:29 PM
wow, what a gay story.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/applause.gif

Later, QD.

MachNU
12-10-2005, 12:32 PM
wow, what a gay story.

:smileowne

psychodrama_81
12-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Damn....

4bangin
12-10-2005, 05:31 PM

So, he said his car is faster than yours and you and your "boy" tried to start a fight with him? No wonder civic owners have a bad name. I hope you get shot next time.

RISKYB
12-10-2005, 06:53 PM
+1 for you billy badass..........lol

collins
12-10-2005, 10:43 PM
lol, i'm really hopin jdmcivicdude was bein sarcastic

RandomGuy
12-10-2005, 10:58 PM
the only reason i was revving is because my passat needed to warm up in this weather... Daym... ur boyz = hurted me y0

JMCIVIC01
12-11-2005, 11:10 AM
IT REALLY WAS A FUCKIN JOKE, IM GLAD SOMEONE NOTICED, SINCE EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT ALMOST GETTING INTO FIGHTS AND SHIT!