PDA

View Full Version : Misc So who is 50 talking to with his WINDOW SHOPPER song?

Julio
12-09-2005, 08:04 PM
I know in the dirty version his Jockin jay,jada,joe and nas.... Why diss on these cats when they already have money?

hhnmm.. I honestly think hes talking shots at his fans... :jerkit:

lazyboi444
12-10-2005, 06:19 AM
Well all i know is that 50 told Dre that if he help game with his next album then 50 don't won't nothing to do with Dre and that he will call Dre out! All that song is just another Wanksta (maybe he is still trying to talk about ja rule haha cuz he was stuck on him for a year) but i like the Beat nice and catchy!

tony
12-10-2005, 06:57 AM
that song is the most annoying sh*t I've heard and I actually like 50, its just proof that money will get your record played anywhere regardless of it being crap or not.

Julio
12-10-2005, 07:31 AM
Well all i know is that 50 told Dre that if he help game with his next album then 50 don't won't nothing to do with Dre and that he will call Dre out! All that song is just another Wanksta (maybe he is still trying to talk about ja rule haha cuz he was stuck on him for a year) but i like the Beat nice and catchy!

hahah Well see about that.. DRE is already working on the Games new album.. lol..

threehundred
12-10-2005, 08:40 AM
50 is digging a hole for himself, if he continues, he'll fizzle himself out of the rap game

COGCaviZ24
12-10-2005, 10:00 AM
50 is digging a hole for himself, if he continues, he'll fizzle himself out of the rap game

shit he's already done that as far i'm concerned. i mean what other rapper, rock star, etc is the main charactor his own video game :jerkit: .

NzProjeKt
12-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Window Shopper is wack.. But I like that Hustlers Ambition track..
Its prolly the best 50 track I have heard since 2003..

COGCaviZ24
12-10-2005, 10:30 AM
you rhymed :D

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Window Shopper is wack.. But I like that Hustlers Ambition track..
Its prolly the best 50 track I have heard since 2003..

hustler ambition is alright but whoop ya head 50 rips it harder

I like window shopper, its a very orginal song

JDM_Dominican
12-10-2005, 01:51 PM
50 talks way too much shit, especially to ppl who have been in the game way longer than he has. as far as im concerned he hasnt been good since get rich or die tryin, and i didnt even bother watching the movie. the only thing the massacre killed was his own career.

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 03:20 PM
. the only thing the massacre killed was his own career.

No, dumbass. 50 killed 50's career. The only thing keeping hiscareer up, was the under 17 yeard old groupies. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
12-10-2005, 04:56 PM
that song is the most annoying sh*t I've heard
Agreed, I dunno whats worse between that or that Laffy Taffy bullshit.

Yeah we can only hope, but his middle school and high school groupie crowd are still buying into him like crazy. Prolly won't be too long until he finishes his own career off, or he keeps runnin his mouth too much and somebody else does it for him...

PhAtBoYMr2
12-11-2005, 06:17 AM
say whatever you want but 50's career is far from over. Last year the man made around 100millon dollars and there is no telling how much he made with his movie, concert tour, the massacre going 12 times platinum around the world......need i say more?

He also just signed mobb deep, dmx, m.o.p and is doing a joint deal with lil scrappy, lil john, and bme records...

Funny thing is people might say the only reason they dont like 50 cent is because he "talks so much shit" but 50 was the first rapper to actually sell his beefs. Even on the mixtape scene 5 years ago he was always picking on the bigger fish in the pond, 50 ended jarules career and he wasnt any body, but jarule was selling millons worldwide

quickdodge®
12-11-2005, 07:33 AM
and there is no telling how much he made with his movie,

He didn't make nearly what you might thin he did. His movie flopped big time.

He also just signed mobb deep, dmx, m.o.p and is doing a joint deal with lil scrappy, lil john, and bme records...

He signed on people who's careers weren't doing shit. They signed on not realizing the 50cent's value was headed for a depression.

Funny thing is people might say the only reason they dont like 50 cent is because he "talks so much shit" but 50 was the first rapper to actually sell his beefs.

Nope. That was actually the Death Row/Ruthless Records saga that happened in the early 90's.

50 ended jarules career and he wasnt any body, but jarule was selling millons worldwide

Nope, again, lolol. Ja Rule ended his own career by teaming up with Ashanti and turning themselves into the black Kenny Rogers/Dolly Parton duo singing love songs.

I won't deny 50 made it big. There's no doubt about that. He only made it big with white folks because of Feminem and with the black folks because of Dre. Later, QD.

COGCaviZ24
12-11-2005, 10:08 AM
right now, i think the only thing holding him in the rap game is little suburban white middle schoolers 'cause they think he's a badass. once they realize that he's a douche bag, he'll fade. the only that keeps me listening to him on the radio is dre's beats and making fun of 50.

Julio
12-11-2005, 12:55 PM
I dont think 50 is going anywhere anytime soon. He has the industry shooked right now. The dude is making paper. me personally dont like him. I like some of his song due to the hook.
I think 50 cant rap, he mumbles.
But cant hate the guy for making paper wich he is making alot of..

Funny thing is , Like QD said, Hes signing career dead rappers. I mean, How many of the G-UNOT RECORD people going platinum right now? I think Only 50 ? Not sure..

Also, Ja-rule has a New CD coming out.. So he still around.

thinkfast®
12-12-2005, 12:11 AM
Game on "120 Bars":
"Once you turn snitch you never go back
here's a picture of JaRule, muthafucker hold that
what goes around comes around, get used to the gold plaques"

Lloyd Banks goin Platinum?
Game said he'd show the world his dick if he did :lmfao:

Hurricanes the day after Christmas man, FUCK REEBOK

bicsintegra
12-12-2005, 08:10 AM
that window shopper shit is just pathetic even the video is stupid. why the fuck would you buy a ring from a woman and put it on your finger? damn when did diamonds become a mans best friend? i am so sick of all these bitch ass rappers with huge ass earrings looking like hoes on the ave trying to get a date. and if mase don't take his corny ass back to church. 50 signing all these rappers is like a #1 draft pick going to the hawks obviously the best is behind you but you still in the game.

threehundred
12-13-2005, 12:17 AM
50 is dissing Ja Rule, Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas. You can hear it at the beginning of each line in the hook. My girlfriend heard this in the lyrics, check it out you fucking studio gangsters.

quickdodge®
12-13-2005, 04:49 AM
check it out you fucking studio gangsters.

Who? Later, QD.

threehundred
12-13-2005, 12:46 PM
i was just fucking around while i was drunk from the Monday Night game