PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: SOLOBOY

Bishop
12-09-2005, 07:23 PM
wtf? did you just try to send me a virus?

http://www.aol.com/users/Image_18

and this was the hyperlink..

http://65.110.42.21/manual/Image_18.com

quickdodge®
12-09-2005, 07:24 PM
That punk doesn't post in here. Later, QD.

Bishop
12-09-2005, 07:29 PM
ok...well he just sent me a IM...

ThaiaznGuy19: I took new pictures: http://www.aol.com/users/Image_18
It Dies Today20: it didnt work
It Dies Today20: who is this by the way?
It Dies Today20: ...ok...?

Bishop
12-09-2005, 07:30 PM
ahh well my brother just said it was a AIM virus

The Golden Child
12-10-2005, 11:15 AM
thats funny cause i got that also with that same person but i didnt click the link ..

IntegraXTR
12-10-2005, 11:45 AM
ahh well my brother just said it was a AIM virus

yeh, if he's on your buddy list then its that damn aim virus going around, plus if it was him which I doubt, you wouldn't get arons attention in here, he only post in classified section.

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 11:48 AM
he only post in classified section.

Which is a crock, IMO. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
12-10-2005, 11:55 AM
yeh, if he's on your buddy list then its that damn aim virus going around, plus if it was him which I doubt, you wouldn't get arons attention in here, he only post in classified section.

but i dont have him on my BL maybe he has me on his ..

IntegraXTR
12-10-2005, 11:58 AM
but i dont have him on my BL maybe he has me on his ..

oops, thats what I meant, if your name is on whoever has the virus already it'll send out to everyone on his buddy list.

Brett
12-10-2005, 01:15 PM
He didnt send it, Its a automatic AIM virus that has been going around quite a while now. It attachs to a persons AIM list and mass sends AIMs to everyone on that persons list with a ink to the virus and a few words to make you think they are talking to you and its safe to click, when you do.. You unleash it, it will fuck your system up and then mass sned off your AIM buddy list to more people.

£G2♣
12-10-2005, 01:19 PM
yeah i got that also...its a aim virus, he doesnt know that he sent that message or link.....it randomly sends "ThaiaznGuy19: I took new pictures: http://www.aol.com/users/Image_18"..to any one thats on his buddylist.....

Hulud
12-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Which is a crock, IMO. Later, QD.
gee how does he have sooo much to sell................

quickdodge®
12-10-2005, 03:24 PM
gee how does he have sooo much to sell................

I don't know. He sure has a lot of stuff. But, besides the word on the street, I don't think all those idiots that only come on IA to sell shit, shouldn't be. They should be active, participating forum members, also. That's just my opinion. Later, QD.

Hulud
12-10-2005, 03:31 PM
I don't know. He sure has a lot of stuff. But, besides the word on the street, I don't think all those idiots that only come on IA to sell shit, shouldn't be. They should be active, participating forum members, also. That's just my opinion. Later, QD.
:werd: like make a password or something to post new threads in there or something

NzProjeKt
12-11-2005, 10:52 AM
He sent me one as well... Luckily I didnt download it...
So the next time he signed on I e-punked his ass out.. And he got all worked the fuck up..

IndianStig
12-11-2005, 11:34 AM
I got the same virus a while back. It takes over your AIM and sends he same message to everyone in your buddy list. I just disconnected the net. Then you go to the My Computer and your main Harddrive drive. It will be there, the only non folder that was there in my PC. Just delete it, then delete it through reycle bin.. It might reappear, but it only happend twice for me, now its gone.

Hulud
12-11-2005, 11:35 AM
I got the same virus a while back. It takes over your AIM and sends he same message to everyone in your buddy list. I just disconnected the net. Then you go to the My Computer and your main Harddrive drive. It will be there, the only non folder that was there in my PC. Just delete it, then delete it through reycle bin.. It might reappear, but it only happend twice for me, now its gone.
it doesnt give it to everyone on your list, because my bro just got it and i never got an im from him

IndianStig
12-11-2005, 04:12 PM
different virus then, i think it goes through the virus alphabetically, so i think that he might have disconnected in time if its the same or a similar virus

Tuan
12-11-2005, 09:18 PM
good thing i have a mac

Soloboy
12-13-2005, 05:16 AM
haha I finally got rid of it, It was a AIM VIRUS, Deleted and Uninstalled AIM and it was gone, Thats all, And Then Reinstall it later...

FOR THOSE WHO want to Talk shit behind my back, why not just PM me and Tell me??? I will eventually be around in these post reading and watch what people say about me.. I aint Stupid and Only about selling Parts for friends, but I do go around and Post in other Forums too... Not just IMPORTATLANTA.com.. Im also on HONDA-tech.

Fuck a FLU bitch.

quickdodge®
12-13-2005, 02:08 PM
I aint Stupid and Only about selling Parts for friends,

Lolol. Speaks for itself.

Fuck a FLU bitch.

See above comment. Lolol. Later, QD.