PDA

View Full Version : 2001,BMW, 740il, Black, $5250 OBO 110,000

tsirider
08-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Will and I am selling my 2001 BMW 740il with 110,000 miles. Car is in good shape and emissions ready however their are few exterior blemishes with this car! The car has fairly good paint but could use a touch up maybe a wax job, clay bar, etc...the car has four finger print size dents on the door nothing that noticeable. However, a painless dent remover could have these fixed for about$100. The interior is close to flawless there are no rips in the seat. The cup holder in the front does not work, the glove compartment is missing the lock but it still open, trunk button seams to not work but the key unlocks the trunk, all windows roll down from each door, sun roof moves without any hiccups. Brand new $160 dollar battery was put in along with the throttle being cleaned as of last week. This car is missing the six disk changer so only thing that plays is the radio a simple head unit would/could suffice, also radio acts up it plays for thirty seconds then shuts off but turning the dsp off enables you to listen to radio. The a/c runs cool but not as cool as the lowest temperature my best guess is that it needs a recharge. Engine runs like a champ accelerates amazingly. All in all this is a great car going below the book value by $1550 and that's if the car is considered at fair value. My lose is your gain if you wanna ride in a BMW this is it, it runs like brand new! All offers that are reasonable will be considered if you have an offer for the car feel free to shoot me a text or give me a call because the car is 5250 OBO, also if you need more pictures of the car please feel free to text me and I will send More detailed pictures.
770-695-2818

pros-
-clean interior
-good running v8 engine (pretty quick)
-good suspension
-good tires 75% tread
-emissions ready
-110,000 miles

cons-
-could use some touch up paint in a few areas however nothing very noticeable
-radio needs amp but does function just need to turn the dsp off
-cup holder broken