PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about making a move...

quickdodgeŽ
08-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Really contemplating on getting rid of the CVCC for a little something something else.

And a do mean "little."

It'll still be Japanese, I'm sure. Not really trying to fish for opinions, but more so just rambling.

D3UC3S
08-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Need more info before giving honest opinion.....

The cvcc is the jam on a peanut butter sandwich. Just putting it out there

-EnVus-
08-19-2013, 12:29 AM
Traitor

David88vert
08-19-2013, 05:18 AM
No reason to get rid of it, just add another toy to your collection.

He who dies with the most toys, wins.

Echonova
08-19-2013, 05:58 AM
^^^ This.

What's the operating cost on the CVCC? You couldn't even feed a child in Africa with what it costs you daily to insure the Civic.

BABY J
08-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Keep the hatch... AND get something new at the same time. Turn your yard into a used car-lot like Baby J

D3UC3S
08-19-2013, 08:30 PM
I think he's baiting us for attention. Typical QD lololol:taun::taun:

13bra21
08-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Don't do it. No matter the out come, U'll always have regrets. There's always something you can do to take the ride to the next level. That civic is pretty sweet dude.

MeFryRice
08-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Is it going to be a Honda Z car?

quickdodgeŽ
08-19-2013, 09:42 PM
Need more info before giving honest opinion.....

The cvcc is the jam on a peanut butter sandwich. Just putting it out there

Lolol, I know. Probably just a passing fancy, but I'm just not sure. I do have a bit of money into this car and it is the first and only car I've really tried to put a little more effort into.

Traitor

I don't know, man.

No reason to get rid of it, just add another toy to your collection.

He who dies with the most toys, wins.

^^^ This.

What's the operating cost on the CVCC? You couldn't even feed a child in Africa with what it costs you daily to insure the Civic.

Keep the hatch... AND get something new at the same time. Turn your yard into a used car-lot like Baby J

Don't want a yard/driveway full of machinery, lolol. A pick up, a mini-van, a sedan, my CVCC and a tractor trailer in the driveway is enough as it is. I'm lucky I don't have covenants.

Don't do it. No matter the out come, U'll always have regrets. There's always something you can do to take the ride to the next level. That civic is pretty sweet dude.

I appreciate the compliment, man. I do love the car. Just a nagging feeling on it is all. I kind of hope it passes. The car I'd like to get my hands on isn't always available and it could be more of a chore to fix up than my current.

Is it going to be a Honda Z car?

Close.

Sinfix_15
08-20-2013, 06:59 PM
I wouldnt get rid of the cvcc. What it's worth isn't what it's worth. It now falls into the realm of being "not worth selling". The money you could sell it for is easily replaceable. The car and the memories building it are not. You'd be trading a car that you have a significant amount of time into for probably less than a month's pay.

Scotsman
08-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Traitornot sure how you can say that , not owning a honda and all , he also mentioned keeping it Japanese , just stating the obvious

-EnVus-
08-20-2013, 08:50 PM
not sure how you can say that , not owning a honda and all , he also mentioned keeping it Japanese , just stating the obvious
IMO the only way he could go any more JDM would be to go older cause in my mind a 79 CVCC is a time just before Honda stop being a true Honda.
Everything after 1980 was a American set of mind for American lives.

quickdodgeŽ
08-20-2013, 09:11 PM
I wouldnt get rid of the cvcc. What it's worth isn't what it's worth. It now falls into the realm of being "not worth selling". The money you could sell it for is easily replaceable. The car and the memories building it are not. You'd be trading a car that you have a significant amount of time into for probably less than a month's pay.

Oh I know exactly the worth. About half of what I have in it. And for the right opportunity, I would seriously consider it. But I know, man. I know exactly what you're saying, though. It would be tough to part with it for as long as I've had it.

And it'd be a lot less than a month's pay with buying my own truck, lolol.