PDA

View Full Version : wat the fuck, fucking racist ppl

ChnkyLao
12-09-2005, 05:49 PM
ok today i went to school as usual. and usually i go through the main school entrance. I got out of the car and walked to the main school entrance. There was a white kidd walking in front of me. we both walked to the main entrance with me behind him.

when we got to the main entrance, some ppl were setting up a blood drive thing. I was like cool, and knocked on the door to get in because it was fuckin cold outside. Well a lady open the door and let the white kidd in front of me in, and tells him"next time go around to the other entrance".

Well im about to walk in and she stops me, and looks a me kind of funny, and tells me to go around to the entrance. And im thinking "WTF i just saw you let the person enfront of me go in, i was only a foot or two behind him, and you go and look at me funny and then tell my ass to walk around to the other fuckin entrance" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant: WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET THE FUCKER INFRONT OF ME AND NOT ME IN. T MEAN IM RIGHT BEHIND HIM. huh WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is wrong with you :rant:

DAMMIT okay i feel better now

HyPer50
12-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey, your asian.. you should of just round house kicked her... err is that a racist idea too? lmao.

ChnkyLao
12-09-2005, 05:53 PM
Hey, your asian.. you should of just round house kicked her... err is that a racist idea too? lmao.

i will do it tommorrow at saturday school

IntegraXTR
12-09-2005, 05:56 PM
damn that sucks dude, when she told you to walk around to the other door you should have told her to walk around to deezzz nutzzz...

BOOSTEDeg
12-09-2005, 07:11 PM
how's that racist, if you're supposed to go around quit bein lazy

MachNU
12-09-2005, 07:15 PM
LOL dude your what in the 8th or 9th gradE?

blackboi50
12-09-2005, 07:36 PM
ignore transaxle.............hes bored as hell...........has no life and hugs his keyboard all day and nite..................1

MachNU
12-09-2005, 07:37 PM
LOL you jackass i meant that isnt this a 18+ forum and this kid is what? 15? and he sits there and cusses all the time. I mean come on!!! Also i just got home from work so yes i am bored and huging my keyboard becuase i am tired!

blackboi50
12-09-2005, 07:41 PM
so now im a jackass...........damn...............so now there is an age limit on forums...........in the whoreslounge?????.....i can undersatnd NWS but shyt the whoreslounge.........and oh yea looks like ur cutting it close too.........wanna buy cigarettes or a lotto ticket????????......since your of age.............1

MachNU
12-09-2005, 07:44 PM
so now im a jackass...........damn...............so now there is an age limit on forums...........in the whoreslounge?????.....i can undersatnd NWS but shyt the whoreslounge.........and oh yea looks like ur cutting it close too.........wanna buy cigarettes or a lotto ticket????????......since your of age.............1

dude theres a age limit to the whole Importatlanta forums! Also yeah i am cutting it close but i am 18 so i dont care becuase that is the age limit they like on the forums. But no i dont want to go buy some cigarettes becuase i dont do that shit and yes i buy a litto ticket here and there. So BLOW ME!

blackboi50
12-09-2005, 07:45 PM
im letting it go............have a nice nite................1

MachNU
12-09-2005, 07:45 PM
you to! ;)

blackboi50
12-09-2005, 07:48 PM
preciate.............1

Rican219
12-09-2005, 07:59 PM
:rly: :rly:

IndianStig
12-09-2005, 08:31 PM
bahhh, we had a blood drive this week or friday last week, they never called me to give blood, cause im brown, even after signing up

and i heard the nurses were all hotttttt

blackboi50
12-09-2005, 08:33 PM
:rly: :rly:

u RLY like that thing dont u??????.......hehe......1

Rican219
12-09-2005, 08:33 PM
It's funny thats all

jt money
12-09-2005, 08:43 PM
ok today i went to school as usual. and usually i go through the main school entrance. I got out of the car and walked to the main school entrance. There was a white kidd walking in front of me. we both walked to the main entrance with me behind him.

when we got to the main entrance, some ppl were setting up a blood drive thing. I was like cool, and knocked on the door to get in because it was fuckin cold outside. Well a lady open the door and let the white kidd in front of me in, and tells him"next time go around to the other entrance".

Well im about to walk in and she stops me, and looks a me kind of funny, and tells me to go around to the entrance. And im thinking "WTF i just saw you let the person enfront of me go in, i was only a foot or two behind him, and you go and look at me funny and then tell my ass to walk around to the other fuckin entrance" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant: WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET THE FUCKER INFRONT OF ME AND NOT ME IN. T MEAN IM RIGHT BEHIND HIM. huh WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is wrong with you :rant:

DAMMIT okay i feel better now

http://www.orlyowl.com/combo.gif

blackboi50
12-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Yall are crazy................haha................1