PDA

View Full Version : Just woke up from a horrible nightmare!

Sinfix_15
08-11-2013, 05:53 AM
You know how you have those dreams where youre running in slow motion and cant get away or something of that sort..... i just had a dream like that and it was horrible......

So i'm walking though the wilderness. I'm alone and i'm carrying some hunting weapons as if i'm on a hunting expedition. I'm walking around not seeing anything so i start gathering up some stuff to make a shelter and camp for the night. The next morning i wake up and start walking around the plain looking for animals again. The location is pretty barren, so i'm just walking around. So in the middle of nowhere with no towns or people in sight, i walk up on this small church that's just sitting in the middle of the plain. There's no roads leading to it and no vehicles parked outside. As i walk closer to it, i can hear music playing so i know that there's people inside. I walk up to the church and hide my rifles behind a bush before walking inside. When i go inside, it's a normal church setting with people singing and dancing. The preacher is fairly typical and is rousing up the crowd. I get some water and sit down to listen to the service. After it's over i fill up my water bottles and get ready to leave. As i walk out, some of the others walk out with me, but no as if theyre leaving to go anywhere, theyre just showing me out. So i go and collect my rifles from the bushes and the two of the guys ask me if i'm hunting. I tell them yes, but i havnt seen anything at all in days. They offer to show me where to find some game. They both go back inside and get walking sticks and water bottles for the trip. We're walking for a pretty good bit and talking along the way. They appear to be some type of african tribesman as their english is not very good and theyre asking me questions about what america is like and if we have a lot of cars there and things of that nature.
So we're laughing, talking and making our way down this long trail. So the guy stops and points into the distance at what appears to be a big black hog. It probably weighs 5-600 lbs. So i kneel down and pull out my rifle to take a shot. I fire a shot and hit the pig. My rifle fails to eject and jams. The hog is running around, the shot didnt kill it. So as im trying to clear the jam, i look up and notice that the two guys are gone. I clear the jam and steady to fire another shot, it fails to fire and jams again when i eject the round. The pig is running around in circles before noticing me and starting to come towards me. I set the jammed rifle down and grab the other one to fire on the pig that is now running towards me. I aim and shoot, but it fails to fire and jams when i eject.... so i turn away and start to run. I head towards some cover and try to evade this pig that is chasing me. I come to a clearing that looks like an old battle field with skeletons laying around as they were left in military gear. A lot of them still holding their guns and theres a lot of guns laying around. I grab a rifle off the first body i see and check to see if its loaded. It is so i turn around to engage to wait for the pig to come out of the brush. I eject a round to check the gun and it jams, so i throw it down and start looking for another one to pick up. I grab another rifle and attempt to fire a shot, it jams... so i just start running again. I climb into a tree and hide. I see the pig walk into he field and start looking around.
I wait an hour or so while the pig investigates the field before returning back to the brush. When it seems as if the coast is clear, i climb down and start walking away in the opposite direction of the pig. As night falls, i can faintly see the stained glass windows of the church lit up in the distance, i make note of the direction before getting some sleep. In the morning, i start back towards the the church. Behind me i can still hear the large hog grunting and rustling around so i know that hes still near. I see a stream up ahead so i make towards it to refill my jug and get something to drink. As i approach the stream, all of the animals come out and stand between me and the water. It's lions, tigers, hyenas ect... I remember my sidearm and i draw it out... when i do, the animals stop growing and hunker down in fear.... one of the hyenas snap at me so i fire a shot. My handgun jams, the animals dont attack but they continue standing their ground as if theyre stopping me from getting to the water. I try to walk further down the stream but the animals walk with me and stay blocking my path. They creep towards me as i retreat backwards as if theyre guiding me in a direction. So i keep walking backwards as they follow. I come to a clearing in the field where i can see the pig sleeping on a pile of grass. I look around and i can see all of the other jungle animals have circled the clearing and are just standing guard. The pig hasnt woke up so i sneak around and try to gather weapons off the fallen soldiers. Most of the guns look jammed, but i gather a few that look like they will give me the best shot to fight back. I set up and take aim at the pig. I fire a shot and hit it in the side, it stands up and looks around to see where the shot came from, i fire another shot and it starts running towards me, I fire again and the gun jams. I turn to run and all of the other animals are guarding the perimeter of the clearing. I run around grabbing every gun i come up on and they all jam when i try to chamber a round. I go through about a dozen guns as i'm running around. I look up and i see the church group standing around the edge of the clearing singing and petting the lions that surround me.....

at this point, i wake up...... and am going to go clean my rifles.

-EnVus-
08-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Sounds like you need to invest in a bow an arrow setup

Echonova
08-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Clean guns first, then praise the Lord and ask for forgiveness.

FYI: Never drink from a stream without filtering the water first. The animals saved your life.

D3UC3S
08-11-2013, 07:53 PM
You fell asleep in the dream.

I didn't believe a word after that point. :)

-EnVus-
08-11-2013, 10:28 PM
You fell asleep in the dream.

I didn't believe a word after that point. :)
I have awaken from a nightmare just to still be in one .......