PDA

View Full Version : I finally found out what it means...

quickdodge®
12-09-2005, 04:02 PM
A while back, I posted asking what a certain word meant when used towards the black race. I heard it first around the first of the year. Then, the other day, I heard an acquaintance of mine use the term. We were in BrandSmart and they said it isn't so bad except for all the "Canadians" in here. When I first heard it a year ago, I knew it was a derogatory word for black people. Just didn't know why. I asked the perosn why "Canadian" was being used.

The goddamn coward said it was so they can freely talk about black folks with out them being aware of it. So they call them "Canadians."

So if you hear someone talking about "Canadians" and you don't know what they mean. That is it. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-09-2005, 04:05 PM
wow.. that's terrible.. i've never heard that before. good lookin out.

B16a2 Civic
12-09-2005, 04:05 PM
hmmm, i learn so much on here, such as choad, and emo...i can now add canadian to that list
good look QD

Nemesis
12-09-2005, 04:06 PM
See, we partial asian folks always get left out in shit. We dont have any cool names, and if we do, they are old as shit.

The Golden Child
12-09-2005, 04:43 PM
See, we partial asian folks always get left out in shit. We dont have any cool names, and if we do, they are old as shit.

yea thats true but mutt is used and old ..

reasons why us koreans are called gooks is cause we pointed at white man and said " me gook sahrahm " ..

PSINXS
12-09-2005, 04:45 PM
wow.. that's terrible.. i've never heard that before. good lookin out.
yes becuz tiff is the vanilla sista. just found it funny u said good lookin out. damn so many + to give but wont allow it!!!

SOHC MONSTER
12-09-2005, 04:48 PM
my cousins uses the word "ninja" in public when black folks are around...i get so frustrated with her.

PSINXS
12-09-2005, 04:54 PM
wow that's pretty mean. i can understand that one.

Hulud
12-09-2005, 04:59 PM
what a pussy ignorant motherfucker

Nitro
12-09-2005, 05:03 PM
so? is it ok if i say yo QD..........is my Canadian?...........lol :lmfao:

HyPer50
12-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Hmmm never heard of it... guess I dont get out enough. On a side note, why use a "code word" I mean.... last time I checked referring to them just as "black" is not derogitory... It may be an out of place comment to say "Damn, there's a bunch of black folks here" but don't really see how it would offend anyone... Same as if you refer to me as "white" I could careless lol.

Speedm0(\)key
12-09-2005, 06:11 PM
i say negros, i speak spanish. and well call them negros however they still get offended when they hear me. i mean... translate black to spanish and its = negro. what the fuck.. do they want me to call them white or what?.. i didnt know being black was a bad thing. anywho.. have gotten into some fights over it. i love black people... they had the best music.. until mid 90s rap

thinkfast®
12-09-2005, 06:44 PM
yea, I call people that I don't like "sellout" and it seems to get me by just fine. no confrontations, busters know their role and know I can ride out on they bitch ass at any given moment.

PS I bring guns to fistfights :)

quickdodge®
12-09-2005, 07:05 PM
It may be an out of place comment to say "Damn, there's a bunch of black folks here" but don't really see how it would offend anyone...

Why not just say, "There's a lot of people here."? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-09-2005, 07:06 PM

No. You have to say.....Canadiizzle. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
12-09-2005, 09:28 PM
yea, I call people that I don't like "sellout" and it seems to get me by just fine. no confrontations, busters know their role and know I can ride out on they bitch ass at any given moment.

PS I bring guns to fistfights :)

oh yeah, well... i heard yo momma so big, she played pool with the planets

IndianStig
12-09-2005, 09:37 PM
arr next time i say damn those canadians im gonna be reciting "fighting words" god damn

so one last time

fuckin canadians

"the ones that leave moose track"

all hale canada if hillary clinton is el presidente

*edit-fuckin keyboard and typos

Speedm0(\)key
12-09-2005, 09:38 PM
man.. fuck hillary clinton

quickdodge®
12-09-2005, 10:45 PM
arr next time i say damn those cnadians im gonna be reciting "fighting words" god damn

so one last time

fuckin canadians

the ones that leave moose track

all hale canada if hilary clinto is president

Can you ever post anything that is relevant or makes a bit of sense? Goddamn. Later, QD.

psychodrama_81
12-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Wow.....

Stormhammer
12-10-2005, 02:41 PM
... hollyy shit. Now people use the word Canadian's as a derogatory word for a black person? :lmao:

what has this world come to

that is like, beyond any and all things that could be stupid

and this is coming from a true blooded Canadian.

gee, I wonder next time someone says " Hey, CANADIAN!" to me, are they calling me black?

somebody back hand bitch slap those people

Stormhammer
12-10-2005, 02:43 PM
arr next time i say damn those canadians im gonna be reciting "fighting words" god damn

so one last time

fuckin canadians

"the ones that leave moose track"

all hale canada if hillary clinton is el presidente

*edit-fuckin keyboard and typos

... isn't it hail? ;)

and you forgot one... -woman moaning- OHHHHH CANADA!

:D

<-- proud to be Canadian :cool:

HEATON
12-10-2005, 03:55 PM
i say negros, i speak spanish. and well call them negros however they still get offended when they hear me. i mean... translate black to spanish and its = negro. what the fuck.. do they want me to call them white or what?.. i didnt know being black was a bad thing. anywho.. have gotten into some fights over it. i love black people... they had the best music.. until mid 90s rap

Well then since you speak Spanish you would say there are alot of "Neh-gros" right? Not; there are alot of "Knee-gros". Bc that would be the word if you wanted to state the Hablo Espanol case.

psychodrama_81
12-10-2005, 05:27 PM
:smileowne :rly:

JoeCoolinATL
12-10-2005, 06:42 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: