PDA

View Full Version : Reaction to the GZ trial- Not trying to discuss the case but.........

Vteckidd
07-17-2013, 03:45 PM
Like the verdict or not, and we have ALL REHASHED our opinions 1000 times (not trying to do that again).

I have heard the TM Lawyers talk about how they respectfully disagree with the verdict but respect it. TM Parents have been nothing short of the epitome of class during this whole ordeal and I def feel for their loss (regardless of how or who you blame the loss of a child is devastating to a parent).

But, I watched this panel last night on AC360 and it was absolutely disgusting. Theres this notion going around how basically ONLY black people can now dispense justice for a black murder victim :thinking:

You have people in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA saying that the jury couldnt possibly identify with TM , a black youth, and they got this wrong on all counts, and its scary how dangerous the verdict is for black teens and parents. They want civil rights investigations, Jesse Jackson wants the UN to investigate LOL

I walked by a protest this weekend in Centennial Park where I live. People had their 6-7 year old kids screaming at traffic "JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON" which I thought was a little over the top. Kids dont even know what Justice means really. PLus you are opening them up to potential confrontation.

Anyways my point is , wasnt JUSTICE served?

GZ was arrested, charged, and acquitted by a JURY of his peers in accordance with our laws. The prosecution and defense both attempted to fill the jury as they saw fit.

What I take away from this is that the African American population (being portrayed in the news) would only be satisfied with an outcome THEY wanted, regardless of what anyone else thinks. They also think now, that since the verdict isnt what they wanted, that ONLY a jury of BLACKS can decide if a BLACK PERSON was given justice or not.

ISNT THAT THE VERY DEFINITION OF RACE AND SEGREGATION THAT THEY FOUGHT AGAINST FOR 100s OF YEARS?

Vteckidd
07-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Oh, and they are now accusing the Jury of being racist based upon that fact that it was WHITE WOMEN , who dont know what its like being a BLACK MALE , which is why they got the verdict "wrong".

So basically their answer is to fight so called racism with their own racism? Are we just going to put EVERY WHITE PERSON in the category of being a RACIST because they didnt proceed with the outcome that a segment of the population wanted? YOu realize how dangerous it is to accuse WHITE WOMEN of being RACIST on a jury right?

Echonova
07-17-2013, 05:09 PM
Stevie Wonder wants to boycott Florida... LOL What the hell does the state itself have to do with it???

However, I do have a better plan on how to deal with Florida.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/Echonova3/ku-medium_zps9e15734a.gif (http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/Echonova3/media/ku-medium_zps9e15734a.gif.html)

Vteckidd
07-17-2013, 05:41 PM
I heard that too. Boycott Florida? Why? What about the FBI , Special Prosecutor WHO ALL AGREED THAT THERE WAS NO CASE?

Sinfix_15
07-17-2013, 05:47 PM
I guess the next thing to do is segregate the courts.... we'll have to have an all black legal system for black people, since nobody other than black people can possibly understand what its like to be black. Then young black men like Trayvon can find justice among a jury of their peers... and by peers, i mean other black people. Because the media has spoke adamantly about how white women are not the peers of black people. This is the america that Martin Luther King always wanted.... Maybe we should go a step further and have black only neighborhoods, diners, schools ect..... maybe even black only cities and states. This way the black experience doesnt get watered down or disturbed by white supremacy.

BanginJimmy
07-17-2013, 05:56 PM
I heard that too. Boycott Florida? Why? What about the FBI , Special Prosecutor WHO ALL AGREED THAT THERE WAS NO CASE?

Doesnt matter to people who stand to profit from increased racial turmoil.

I find it funny how the fact that the prosecution withheld evidence from the defense is getting almost no press. The only reason we know about it because the guy that prepared the report came forward about it, and was recently fired because of it.

BanginJimmy
07-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Forgot to post this earlier. If anyone wants to give the DOJ a tip for their Zimmerman witch hunt here you go.

[email protected]

Like most, I dont see any possible way this could backfire and be abused.

Vteckidd
07-17-2013, 10:06 PM
I guess the next thing to do is segregate the courts.... we'll have to have an all black legal system for black people, since nobody other than black people can possibly understand what its like to be black. Then young black men like Trayvon can find justice among a jury of their peers... and by peers, i mean other black people. Because the media has spoke adamantly about how white women are not the peers of black people. This is the america that Martin Luther King always wanted.... Maybe we should go a step further and have black only neighborhoods, diners, schools ect..... maybe even black only cities and states. This way the black experience doesnt get watered down or disturbed by white supremacy.

Thats my point exactly. How idiotic is it to suggest that justice wasnt served?

To me its clear as day, that the ONLY way the black outrage would have been stopped, is if A) White Jury found GZ Guilty (in which case none of this "whites dont understand blacks" bullshit wouldnt be brought up) B) Black jurors were present and found GZ Guilty.

I almost bet you that if there were black jurors, and they found GZ NOT GUILTY they would be accused of being Uncle Toms or White Servants etc.

To me this is the scariest thing about this trial, we can all agree or disagree on the MERITS of the case. But to continue to perpetuate the racism of the country that is CLEARLY not present, is laughable.

Its basically setup so that you cant win (if youre white). Youll be accused of racism for disagreeing.

Bacon
07-18-2013, 05:58 AM
The one thing that the general population cannot wrap their head around:

The court system did their job. Not so much that "justice was served" but the court system and the jury based judgment on evidence at hand. Not "what ifs" or "could haves" or "should haves" but clear evidence. Only one side was heard because the other side is deceased.

Did GZ kill TM? Yes.
Did GZ "murder" TM? No.
Should GZ have pulled the trigger? No.
Could he have held TM at gun point until police arrived? By all means yes.
Was GZ ethically and morally right? No.
Was GZ legally right? Yes.

It could have ended way differently but it didn't and it never will. We may never like our laws nor will we appreciate a majority of them but its called "the court of law" and not "the court of moral" for a reason. The case had to work for someone and it worked in favor of GZ because the court system did their jobs correctly. If GZ was found guilty, do you think there would be riots and a slew of pissed off people? No.

[Disclaimer for this next section: I am not a racist. I do not look at black people as a minority. I support equal rights for every gender and race across the board as a whole.]

Black people see this solely as a black kid getting "murdered" and I put that in quotations as what we perceive it as and not what it legally means. They do not see the entire picture and only have tunnel vision on what they want to see. This is clearly evident by not only what you see in the media on TV but also social media as well. Look at Twitter and Facebook. Personal views are racially segregated because of what I mentioned previously in this paragraph. Black people want to bury GZ because a young black person will killed during this. There will much unnecessary tension for a while and it is what it will be. I am not speaking for every black person but only what we see.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Sinfix_15
07-18-2013, 07:17 AM
I feel like ive been saying these things for a while now. This case just put it under a spotlight to make it more obvious. I guess the only thing i'm guilty of is being the first person to notice it.

Sammich
07-18-2013, 07:51 AM
As i tell everyone....there wasnt enough to convict Zimmerman of 2nd degree..defense did it's job on raising reasonable doubt for that charge, but it blows my mind that he didnt get charged for manslaughter

Boosted FC
07-18-2013, 08:44 AM
I'm boycotting Florida orange juice. Just sayin.....:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sinfix_15
07-18-2013, 08:47 AM
As i tell everyone....there wasnt enough to convict Zimmerman of 2nd degree..defense did it's job on raising reasonable doubt for that charge, but it blows my mind that he didnt get charged for manslaughter

That's because you have zero understanding of law. "As i told everyone".... there was a 0% chance of 2nd degree murder... no chance... not even close....

David88vert
07-18-2013, 08:51 AM

He did get charged with manslaughter - right before the closing arguments, the prosecution added the charge of manslaughter, which meant that the defense was not allowed to argue against the charge with their witnesses, only with closing arguments.
George Zimmerman trial: Jury may consider lesser charge of manslaughter, judge rules - Crimesider - CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57593262-504083/george-zimmerman-trial-jury-may-consider-lesser-charge-of-manslaughter-judge-rules/)

Vteckidd
07-18-2013, 11:00 AM

Thats fine, but, do you think that this is a RACE issue? Or just simply a tragedy?

Do you feel JUSTICE was served? Meaning, a man was accused, tried, and given every opportunity to defend himself, and a jury of his peers found him not guilty?

You can disagree with the verdict, im ok with that.

What you shouldnt do, is accuse the justice system of being racist, and the jury of being WHITE with WHITE PRIVLEDGE (was said on AC360) and thats why GZ was acquitted.

Vteckidd
07-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Oreilley had former NAACP Director on yesterday Michael Bond. He actually made some very good points, which surprised me because the NAACP has become a hugely racist organization in recent years.

He said he doesnt believe GZ is racist. He said he doesnt feel this is a civic rights case at all. He said however, that GZ may have profiled TM, and TM profiled GZ. THAT is what people should be focusing on. Instead of profiling, WHY DIDNT GZ SAY "Hey kid, can i help you? Im the neighborhood Watch "

Why didnt TM say "Sir are you following me, can I help you?"

Why did GZ treat TM as a suspicious character and why did TM accuse GZ of being a "creepy ass cracker".

THAT is a WORTHY conversation.

Sammich
07-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Thats fine, but, do you think that this is a RACE issue? Or just simply a tragedy?

Do you feel JUSTICE was served? Meaning, a man was accused, tried, and given every opportunity to defend himself, and a jury of his peers found him not guilty?

You can disagree with the verdict, im ok with that.

What you shouldnt do, is accuse the justice system of being racist, and the jury of being WHITE with WHITE PRIVLEDGE (was said on AC360) and thats why GZ was acquitted.

race WAS an issue and it was a tragedy as well. i see it in the manner of race and i also see it in the manner that, plain and simple, someone got off for killing another human that truthfully deserved time for it. i dont see the need, just because you cant fight to shoot/kill someone.

justice wasnt served, in any form/fashion. like i said, he should have gotten manslaughter, i believe prosecution had enough presented for manslaughter to be a slam dunk, but defense put all sorts of doubt on the table for 2nd degree murder to stick, why do you think that manslaughter was added to the table.

i dont know how true it is but one (maybe it was juror B37) that knew Zimmerman in some form other than just this media hooplah that transpired....

Sammich
07-18-2013, 11:13 AM
He did get charged with manslaughter - right before the closing arguments, the prosecution added the charge of manslaughter, which meant that the defense was not allowed to argue against the charge with their witnesses, only with closing arguments.
George Zimmerman trial: Jury may consider lesser charge of manslaughter, judge rules - Crimesider - CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57593262-504083/george-zimmerman-trial-jury-may-consider-lesser-charge-of-manslaughter-judge-rules/)

*convicted*

Vteckidd
07-18-2013, 11:18 AM
race WAS an issue and it was a tragedy as well. i see it in the manner of race and i also see it in the manner that, plain and simple, someone got off for killing another human that truthfully deserved time for it. i dont see the need, just because you cant fight to shoot/kill someone.

justice wasnt served, in any form/fashion. like i said, he should have gotten manslaughter, i believe prosecution had enough presented for manslaughter to be a slam dunk, but defense put all sorts of doubt on the table for 2nd degree murder to stick, why do you think that manslaughter was added to the table.

i dont know how true it is but one (maybe it was juror B37) that knew Zimmerman in some form other than just this media hooplah that transpired....

What makes you think it was race? Give specifics.

Just because a black person DIES doesnt make it racial if its at the hands of a non african american.

Are you telling me the:
FBI
Federal Special Prosecutor
Jury
Former Director of the NAACP
Various Talking Heads (media personalities)

Are all WRONG in saying this was NOT a racial case? Are you telling me that ALL THOSE organizations, who spent MONTHS on this case and know EVERY DETAIL, are WRONG? If so, WHY are they wrong?

Again, cite specifics

Browning151
07-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Instead of profiling, WHY DIDNT GZ SAY "Hey kid, can i help you? Im the neighborhood Watch "

Why did GZ treat TM as a suspicious character and why did TM accuse GZ of being a "creepy ass cracker".

It is a worthy conversation, but the reason that those two conversational scenarios don't work is because it has become cool to be "hard" and act like a thug now. Teens of all ages, races and socioeconomic status think that acting like a hard ass and being generally disrespectful makes them cool. If GZ approaches the conversation like that he likely get's some smart ass response from the teen (any teen, not just TM), and the likelihood of any teen having the mental capacity to be that respectful in the second scenario is pretty low.

Sammich
07-18-2013, 11:43 AM
What makes you think it was race? Give specifics.

Just because a black person DIES doesnt make it racial if its at the hands of a non african american.

Are you telling me the:
FBI
Federal Special Prosecutor
Jury
Former Director of the NAACP
Various Talking Heads (media personalities)

Are all WRONG in saying this was NOT a racial case? Are you telling me that ALL THOSE organizations, who spent MONTHS on this case and know EVERY DETAIL, are WRONG? If so, WHY are they wrong?

Again, cite specifics

being profiled from the perspective of a black male, you would never understand. so me going through whatever i say would never allow you to understand that it has any form of racial prejudice in it.

now like i said in that same post that you quoted, it was also a tragedy, period...and i do legit mean this, if it was a kid that was white, no matter the killer's race, and the killer still got off, i would feel the exact same that i do right now. the guy deserves time, and if the case was presented overall in teh same manner, he would have gotten off on 2nd degree, but i would see manslaughter, with the evidence/cases presented, would still be what the killer should be convicted of.

i'm not going to participate in this race nonsense.

here's one thing that i do believe in, and i've said this to others as well...why are yall rioting/protesting strictly over this case where situations like in chicago where 50 black people are losing their lives in a weekend by the hands of other blacks. IMHO it is ignorant to protest over this case. at the end of the day, he wasnt found guilty...same state that found casey anthony innocent.

Sammich
07-18-2013, 11:43 AM
It is a worthy conversation, but the reason that those two conversational scenarios don't work is because it has become cool to be "hard" and act like a thug now. Teens of all ages, races and socioeconomic status think that acting like a hard ass and being generally disrespectful makes them cool. If GZ approaches the conversation like that he likely get's some smart ass response from the teen (any teen, not just TM), and the likelihood of any teen having the mental capacity to be that respectful in the second scenario is pretty low.

agreed

BanginJimmy
07-18-2013, 02:24 PM
being profiled from the perspective of a black male, you would never understand. so me going through whatever i say would never allow you to understand that it has any form of racial prejudice in it.

If you cant articulate the evidence of profiling, how do you know he was profiled? You werent there so you are basing this assumption on what others have said, what did they say to make you so sure it was profiling?

the guy deserves time, and if the case was presented overall in teh same manner, he would have gotten off on 2nd degree, but i would see manslaughter, with the evidence/cases presented, would still be what the killer should be convicted of. .

Manslaughter is not murder light. There is a small but very important distinction between the 2. Zimmerman pulled his pistol with the intent to shoot Martin. It was not a negligent act that led to Martins death, it was a purposeful act. Murder 2 was the correct charge considering the case the prosecution tried to lay out. Their problem came from a lack of evidence, not an incorrect charge.

BanginJimmy
07-18-2013, 02:33 PM

Are you saying this because she referred to Zimmerman as George? If you, you might want to watch the interview again cause didnt she also refer to Martin as Trayvon?

No, I didnt see the interview, only heard clips. The only time I turn on CNN is to watch liberal butt hurt.

bu villain
07-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Part of the disconnect seems to be that some people think laws and justice are the same thing, others don't see that as necessarily true.

Sammich
07-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Part of the disconnect seems to be that some people think laws and justice are the same thing, others don't see that as necessarily true.

i see the difference, hence why i said not convicting him of 2nd degree made sense, but i think enough evidence presented to convict him of manslaughter. justice wasnt served

BanginJimmy
07-18-2013, 03:42 PM
i see the difference, hence why i said not convicting him of 2nd degree made sense, but i think enough evidence presented to convict him of manslaughter. justice wasnt served

Name a single piece of evidence that refutes Zimmerman's claim of self defense. I have heard of none.

bu villain
07-18-2013, 04:08 PM

It sounds like you are mixing the two to me (law and justice). From my view, he didn't break any law (including manslaughter) but I also believe he should be held responsible for his poor actions and the justice system failed to do that because the laws didn't allow it.

Sinfix_15
07-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Oreilley had former NAACP Director on yesterday Michael Bond. He actually made some very good points, which surprised me because the NAACP has become a hugely racist organization in recent years.

He said he doesnt believe GZ is racist. He said he doesnt feel this is a civic rights case at all. He said however, that GZ may have profiled TM, and TM profiled GZ. THAT is what people should be focusing on. Instead of profiling, WHY DIDNT GZ SAY "Hey kid, can i help you? Im the neighborhood Watch "

Why did GZ treat TM as a suspicious character? A- Because his neighborhood was being victimized by criminals. Because he was walking in the rain leisurely and looking into houses. This question was already answered. Why do people refuse to accept GZ's answer? they just going to keep asking the same question till they get the response they want? "because he was black"

Why did TM "profile" GZ and respond to him with hostility? A- Cultural differences. Educational differences. A different view of the legal system and a lack of faith in it. A culture that glorifies violence and perpetuates an "us vs the world" mentality. A lot of young black kids just simply dont know any better. Theyre not educated with the tools to handle various social situations.

BanginJimmy
07-18-2013, 04:22 PM
It sounds like you are mixing the two to me (law and justice). From my view, he didn't break any law (including manslaughter) but I also believe he should be held responsible for his poor actions and the justice system failed to do that because the laws didn't allow it.

This is why we also have a civil law system, for cases that dont meet criminal standards but there is negligence.

Sinfix_15
07-18-2013, 04:32 PM

now like i said in that same post that you quoted, it was also a tragedy, period...and i do legit mean this, if it was a kid that was white, no matter the killer's race, and the killer still got off, i would feel the exact same that i do right now. the guy deserves time, and if the case was presented overall in teh same manner, he would have gotten off on 2nd degree, but i would see manslaughter, with the evidence/cases presented, would still be what the killer should be convicted of.

i'm not going to participate in this race nonsense.

here's one thing that i do believe in, and i've said this to others as well...why are yall rioting/protesting strictly over this case where situations like in chicago where 50 black people are losing their lives in a weekend by the hands of other blacks. IMHO it is ignorant to protest over this case. at the end of the day, he wasnt found guilty...same state that found casey anthony innocent.

As a black male you should be "happy" that in the face of doubt the justice system sides towards innocence. If you honestly feel that black people are treated with an unfair bias when it comes to criminal justice, then this case should bring you some level of peace in knowing that someone cant be convicted based on theories with a lack of evidence. Statistically, more black people are acquitted on the grounds of self defense than white people. This isnt a black and white thing, it never was......

If you think "going with your gut feeling" is how the legal system should work.... i'd imagine that isnt going to work out in favor of minorities. You, as a black man, should support anything in society that gives power to the people, even in a circumstance where you dont think everything played out as it should. The hard reality is that both Zimmerman and Trayvon controlled the outcomes of their own lives that night. They both made poor decisions and one of them lost their life because of it. The lesson to be learned in this case is that more often than not, the evidence in a matter of self defense will most often come from the person who survives the altercation. So educate yourself, your kids, brothers, sisters, ect on how to not make the same mistakes that both of these individuals made. Whether you side with Trayvon or Zimmerman, there is a lesson to be taken away from it.

bu villain
07-18-2013, 04:41 PM
This is why we also have a civil law system, for cases that dont meet criminal standards but there is negligence.

Yes but as of today, Trayvon has paid a high price for his poor decisions that night but Zimmerman has not been held accountable for his poor decisions that night. That is why people are upset.

Sinfix_15
07-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Yes but as of today, Trayvon has paid a high price for his poor decisions that night but Zimmerman has not been held accountable for his poor decisions that night. That is why people are upset.

Zimmerman's poor decisions would not have resulted in anyone's harm or death if not for Trayvon's poor decision to resort to violence.

bu villain
07-18-2013, 05:08 PM
Zimmerman's poor decisions would not have resulted in anyone's harm or death if not for Trayvon's poor decision to resort to violence.

And Trayvon wouldn't have made that poor decision to resort to violence if Zimmerman hadn't made his poor decisions. Both people's bad decisions played roles in what happened. They both share part of the blame.

Vteckidd
07-18-2013, 05:16 PM
Why did GZ treat TM as a suspicious character? A- Because his neighborhood was being victimized by criminals. Because he was walking in the rain leisurely and looking into houses. This question was already answered. Why do people refuse to accept GZ's answer? they just going to keep asking the same question till they get the response they want? "because he was black"

I know the answer, but, do you think he could have handled the situation better? IMO YES.

Basically you are saying if you ever got jumped by a black person, you have the right to treat EVERY black person as "suspicious" till the end of time. Lets be honest, profiling is a dirty word, but it exists for a reason. Ive mentioned my basketball scenario 100 times. I get profiled when i step onto a basketball court all the time.

Matter of fact yesterday, kid liked my shoes and he said to me "dont make me be black bro, dont make me have to steal those". Black kid, prob 20-21, totally joking, but his own admission was a stereotype of his race.

Why did TM "profile" GZ and respond to him with hostility? A- Cultural differences. Educational differences. A different view of the legal system and a lack of faith in it. A culture that glorifies violence and perpetuates an "us vs the world" mentality. A lot of young black kids just simply dont know any better. Theyre not educated with the tools to handle various social situations.

My point was to show that both races do it, doesnt make it wrong , but both could have handled the situation differently

Vteckidd
07-18-2013, 05:18 PM

beause like you said, the law protects GZ, the only crime really committed was TM assault. That was what was intiated.

Everything GZ did up until that point , was NOT criminal.

If GZ had NO attack marks, i think hes found guilty, IMO. The fact he could show he was attacked, and TM had no marks, and eyewitness saw TM punching, that is when the law protects GZ.

Sinfix_15
07-18-2013, 05:19 PM
And Trayvon wouldn't have made that poor decision to resort to violence if Zimmerman hadn't made his poor decisions. Both people's bad decisions played roles in what happened. They both share part of the blame.

I guess you're right. Every time a cracker gets out of line, black people should continue resorting to violence. This tried and true method has advanced the black community to far in society.

BanginJimmy
07-18-2013, 05:28 PM

As of today you are correct. Martins parents haven't has time to file their lawsuit. What happens if their lawsuit is thrown out though? Basic common sense tells me its going to be hard to prove wrongful death in a case where self defense has already been affirmed by a jury.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2.

Sinfix_15
07-18-2013, 05:30 PM
I know the answer, but, do you think he could have handled the situation better? IMO YES.

Basically you are saying if you ever got jumped by a black person, you have the right to treat EVERY black person as "suspicious" till the end of time. Lets be honest, profiling is a dirty word, but it exists for a reason. Ive mentioned my basketball scenario 100 times. I get profiled when i step onto a basketball court all the time.

Matter of fact yesterday, kid liked my shoes and he said to me "dont make me be black bro, dont make me have to steal those". Black kid, prob 20-21, totally joking, but his own admission was a stereotype of his race.

My point was to show that both races do it, doesnt make it wrong , but both could have handled the situation differently

I dont see a problem with profiling. If you dont like profiling.... do something proactive to change the stereotype. I'm a big white guy covered in tattoos... i could play a stunt double for someone in a biker gang..... yet i'm a law abiding citizen with the record of a boyscout. If a little old lady looks at me like she's nervous or scared.... i smile, say hello and get the door for her. Being profiled doesnt bother me at all...... I dont expect to have the right to fight anyone who has a negative opinion of me, whether their negative opinion is just or not.

I get little tidbits of racial stereotypes all the time. Most of them are harmless and the people involved probably dont even realize theyre doing it. things like this only have the power that you give to them. I personally enjoy the challenge of going against stereotypes. I like walking on to the basketball court looking like a white supremacist and leaving with 5 new black friends.

Personal responsibility is what the world lacks in all phases. Take responsibility for yourself and the actions you decide. Ultimately, Trayvon decided to confront Zimmerman physically. In his mind, the goal was probably teaching some cracker a lesson for disrespecting him. That didnt go as planned and unfortunately he paid the ultimate price for it. With that said, he and he alone is responsible for his life and how it ended.

hondachik
07-18-2013, 09:04 PM
I just want my 40 acres and a mule. Thanks.

However I do believe it was racial profiling on GZ part....I think TM should have ran on home instead of confronting GZ. GZ should have stayed in his vehicle like the dispatcher suggested. There were a bunch of "woulda, coulda, shoulda"...but they didn't. Nothing can change anything. I surely hope GZ does enroll in Weight Watchers however because he surely got fat as hell while waiting on this trial. Smh. And I Lol'd that even GZ dad said that if he was his son, he would go in to hiding as well.

BanginJimmy
07-18-2013, 10:15 PM
I just want my 40 acres and a mule. Thanks.

However I do believe it was racial profiling on GZ part....I think TM should have ran on home instead of confronting GZ. GZ should have stayed in his vehicle like the dispatcher suggested. There were a bunch of "woulda, coulda, shoulda"...but they didn't. Nothing can change anything. I surely hope GZ does enroll in Weight Watchers however because he surely got fat as hell while waiting on this trial. Smh. And I Lol'd that even GZ dad said that if he was his son, he would go in to hiding as well.

You think its funny that people fear for their life?

hondachik
07-18-2013, 10:23 PM
With the unexpected tone his dad had, I chuckled. I didnt go bahahaha around the house, tears gushing everywhere. Just didnt expect his dad to react as he did in the interview.

Sammich
07-19-2013, 08:32 AM
You think its funny that people fear for their life?

the irony is present here

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2013, 11:38 AM
With that said, he and he alone is responsible for his life and how it ended.

Zimmerman played a huge role in Trayvon's death. Aside from pulling the trigger, of course. Had he not followed Trayvon around, the whole incident might never have happened.

Again.

BanginJimmy
07-19-2013, 01:01 PM

So because of this one case you fear for your life? Its not the 94% of blacks being killed by other blacks that made you fear leaving the house?

You should give Sharpton a call. He could always use another conveniently selective hysterical mouthpiece.

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2013, 01:11 PM
So because of this one case you fear for your life? Its not the 94% of blacks being killed by other blacks that made you fear leaving the house?

You should give Sharpton a call. He could always use another conveniently selective hysterical mouthpiece.

I think he was responding to you agreeing with you and calling the girl you responded to you ironic.

BanginJimmy
07-19-2013, 02:28 PM
I think he was responding to you agreeing with you and calling the girl you responded to you ironic.

I missed it then. It soundes to me like he was saying how ironic it was for zimmerman to fear for his life after shooting AshTray.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Zimmerman played a huge role in Trayvon's death. Aside from pulling the trigger, of course. Had he not followed Trayvon around, the whole incident might never have happened.

Again.

Zimmerman did not intercept Trayvon on his path to home. Trayvon turned away from home to confront Zimmerman.

.blank cd
07-19-2013, 03:39 PM
Zimmerman did not intercept Trayvon on his path to home. Trayvon turned away from home to confront Zimmerman.
Zimmerman turned away from his car to confront Trayvon.

I don't understand the double standard here. Why is it that GZ was in the right to investigate what was going on, but TM wasnt?

Whatever your beliefs are, both men were equally responsible. No one knows exactly what happened but GZ and TM.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 03:44 PM

I don't understand the double standard here. Why is it that GZ was in the right to investigate what was going on, but TM wasnt?

Whatever your beliefs are, both men were equally responsible. No one knows exactly what happened but GZ and TM.

No evidence supports any theory that GZ's intention was to catch up to TM and confront him physically. He was following and reporting information to the authorities.

TM on the other hand racially profiled GZ on the phone prior to deciding to alter his path and confront him. His words and actions suggest someone with malice intentions and the evidence supports that. The first criminal action in this case was Trayvon's choice to physically confront Zimmerman, a choice that cost him his life.

David88vert
07-19-2013, 03:45 PM

I agree with you on this.

.blank cd
07-19-2013, 03:45 PM
No evidence supports any theory that GZ's intention was to catch up to TM and confront him physically. He was following and reporting information to the authorities.

TM on the other hand racially profiled GZ on the phone prior to deciding to alter his path and confront him. His words and actions suggest someone with malice intentions and the evidence supports that. The first criminal action in this case was Trayvon's choice to physically confront Zimmerman, a choice that cost him his life.According to GZs testimony. What did TM have to say about the whole thing?

David88vert
07-19-2013, 03:47 PM

TM on the other hand racially profiled GZ on the phone prior to deciding to alter his path and confront him. His words and actions suggest someone with malice intentions and the evidence supports that. The first criminal action in this case was Trayvon's choice to physically confront Zimmerman, a choice that cost him his life.

TM did nothing wrong. He was walking home from the store when he saw a stranger following him. Why should he lead a stranger to his home?

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2013, 03:48 PM
According to GZs testimony. What did TM have to say about the whole thing?

That's why everyone that acts like they know what happened don't really know what happened. Fortunately for Zimmerman, the old adage, "dead men tell no tales" is on his side.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 03:50 PM
TM did nothing wrong. He was walking home from the store when he saw a stranger following him. Why should he lead a stranger to his home?

He did do something wrong. He assaulted a stranger. An action that would have caused him to be arrested had he of survived.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 03:51 PM
According to GZs testimony. What did TM have to say about the whole thing?

No reason not to believe GZ's testimony. He passed 3 lie detector tests and the evidence supports his claims.

.blank cd
07-19-2013, 03:53 PM
For all we know, Zimmerman got agitated, threw the first few punches, TM noticed the gun on GZs hip and fought for his life and GZ is lying his ass off.

But, since the only evidence that could confirm this is lying in a box 6ft underneath Florida, we won't ever ever ever know.

David88vert
07-19-2013, 03:54 PM
He did do something wrong. He assaulted a stranger. An action that would have caused him to be arrested had he of survived.

Based upon GZ's testimony.
I'm sure that TM's parents would feel much better if he had only been arrested.

.blank cd
07-19-2013, 03:54 PM
No reason not to believe GZ's testimony. He passed 3 lie detector tests and the evidence supports his claims.

Lie detectors are easily falsifiable, and aren't usually admissible as evidence in a courtroom.

David88vert
07-19-2013, 03:55 PM
For all we know, Zimmerman got agitated, threw the first few punches, TM noticed the gun on GZs hip and fought for his life and GZ is lying his ass off.

But, since the only evidence that could confirm this is lying in a box 6ft underneath Florida, we won't ever ever ever know.

Only problem with that is the autopsy - no evidence of GZ punching TM.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 03:59 PM

GZ passed 3 lie detector tests submitted by the police in which he volunteered to take. Although witness' testimony do not speak on the entire altercation, they lay out a connect the dots that collaborates with GZ's testimony.

Given Trayvon's history of lying to the police, if he wasnt "6ft underneath Florida", he probably would have lied to the police about this altercation as well.

You believe what you believe because you want to. You believe it against all available evidence.

David88vert
07-19-2013, 04:01 PM
GZ passed 3 lie detector tests submitted by the police in which he volunteered to take. Although witness' testimony do not speak on the entire altercation, they lay out a connect the dots that collaborates with GZ's testimony.

Given Trayvon's history of lying to the police, if he wasnt "6ft underneath Florida", he probably would have lied to the police about this altercation as well.

You believe what you believe because you want to. You believe it against all available evidence.

I wouldn't consider lie detector tests as solid evidence - the courts don't. They are more of a tool/tactic that the police use to manipulate people into answering their questions.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Lie detectors are easily falsifiable, and aren't usually admissible as evidence in a courtroom.

What is the statistical probability of someone fooling 3 lie detector tests?

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 04:03 PM
I wouldn't consider lie detector tests as solid evidence - the courts don't. They are more of a tool/tactic that the police use to manipulate people into answering their questions.

Lie detector tests have a high level of accuracy. Theyre not used in court because "a high level of accuracy" does not mean 100% accurate.

BanginJimmy
07-19-2013, 04:05 PM

They arent fool proof, but they do help paint a picture of GZ telling what he believed to be the full truth. Let me put it this way. They are a piece of the puzzle, and when you add the detectives narrative and opinions and forensic evidence to the puzzle it does start to create a picture.

BanginJimmy
07-19-2013, 04:07 PM

Falsified? Interesting use of the word. Are you insinuating that the prosecution was working to make sure Zimmerman got off? That is an interesting idea considering that same prosecution is in trouble for withholding evidence during discovery.

.blank cd
07-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Only problem with that is the autopsy - no evidence of GZ punching TM.

If I'm trained in MMA or an accomplished fighter as everyone suggests, ducking a few punches isn't hard.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 04:10 PM
If I'm trained in MMA or an accomplished fighter as everyone suggests, ducking a few punches isn't hard.

Everyone suggests that? hmm... wonder why the MMA trainer didnt suggest that.

And yes, "ducking a few punches" isnt a day 1 amateur skill that is developed in MMA class, it is "that hard"

The prosecution seems to think everyone walks into an MMA gym and 3 hours later they walk out like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2y5jB0uZOrM

David88vert
07-19-2013, 04:13 PM
They arent fool proof, but they do help paint a picture of GZ telling what he believed to be the full truth. Let me put it this way. They are a piece of the puzzle, and when you add the detectives narrative and opinions and forensic evidence to the puzzle it does start to create a picture.

The courts say no.

.blank cd
07-19-2013, 04:13 PM

And It's impossible for GZ to lie to save his own ass. Got it.

What I believe corroborates all the evidence. What you believe, there seems to be no evidence for.

David88vert
07-19-2013, 04:15 PM

Clearly, you are not trained as one - for most MMA fighters, movement of the head is slower than the fist - watch some matches, and see how there are a lot of bloodied faces. They should have just ducked those punches, right?

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Clearly, you are not trained as one - for most MMA fighters, movement of the head is slower than the fist - watch some matches, and see how there are a lot of bloodied faces. They should have just ducked those punches, right?

The ability to throw a punch comes LONG before the ability to dodge one.

David88vert
07-19-2013, 04:19 PM
The ability to throw a punch comes LONG before the ability to dodge one.

Even Silva couldn't dodge a poorly thrown punch....

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 04:19 PM
And It's impossible for GZ to lie to save his own ass. Got it.

What I believe corroborates all the evidence. What you believe, there seems to be no evidence for.

Give me a number answer.... the number being the % chance of probability that GZ passes 3 lie detector tests and has all evidence collaborate with his story...... while lying.

If GZ is lying..... he is a brilliant liar.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Even Silva couldn't dodge a poorly thrown punch....

Clearly he should have just ducked it.... day 1 amateur shit, George Zimmerman would have ducked that punch.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 04:23 PM
At your avg mma gym around america that isnt one sponsoring professional MMA fighters..... there's 2-3 guys that know what theyre doing and 15 soccer dads who think it's more fun than jogging or getting on a treadmill.

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Again all this back and forth banter is just that. You've only got one side of the story. And that's all anyone will ever have.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Again all this back and forth banter is just that. You've only got one side of the story. And that's all anyone will ever have.

One side of the story, collaborated by witness accounts, validated by evidence, confirmed by multiple lie detector tests and reviewed by a judge and jury after being tried in court.

Some people are just going to believe what they want to believe no matter how available the truth is. If not.... i wouldnt drive past 50 churches a day on my way to work.

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Some people are just going to believe what they want to believe no matter how available the truth is.

It's not really hard to believe that this could have all been avoided had Zimmerman not initiated the conflict. I don't see how anyone with intellect couldn't agree with that.

The part of your post I quoted could be applied to yourself as well. You'll believe what you will. Just like others will.

Do I think Zimmerman is guilty of murder? Maybe not. Manslaughter. I could go with that on the FACT that he was the one who trailed the dude. I don't know that he intended to kill him. Would like to think that wasn't his intention. Do I think this is a racial thing? I'm not inside Zimmerman's head so I don't know. I guess you believe it's not because solely because he said it wasn't since you're believing everything else he says. Of course I guess it wouldn't be hard to believe Zimmerman's story because, and this is factual you know, it's the only story you're going to get.

"Dead men tell no tales."

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 07:44 PM
It's not really hard to believe that this could have all been avoided had Zimmerman not initiated the conflict. I don't see how anyone with intellect couldn't agree with that.

The part of your post I quoted could be applied to yourself as well. You'll believe what you will. Just like others will.

Do I think Zimmerman is guilty of murder? Maybe not. Manslaughter. I could go with that on the FACT that he was the one who trailed the dude. I don't know that he intended to kill him. Would like to think that wasn't his intention. Do I think this is a racial thing? I'm not inside Zimmerman's head so I don't know. I guess you believe it's not because solely because he said it wasn't since you're believing everything else he says. Of course I guess it wouldn't be hard to believe Zimmerman's story because, and this is factual you know, it's the only story you're going to get.

"Dead men tell no tales."

I believe the truth, the same as the judge and jury.

Zimmerman committed no crime. Trayvon did.

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2013, 08:08 PM
I believe the truth, the same as the judge and jury.

Zimmerman committed no crime. Trayvon did.

I don't know about the judge, but ok.

Like I said....you believe the only story being told.

Sinfix_15
07-19-2013, 08:12 PM
I don't know about the judge, but ok.

Like I said....you believe the only story being told.

Have no reason to believe anything else.

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Have no reason to believe anything else.

My point exactly.

Sinfix_15
07-20-2013, 05:57 AM
I wish they would get all of this racial bullshit off the TV. So tired of hearing this played out nonsense. Anything that can possibly happen to a black person is racism... get the fuck over it already. Blackness is not the center of the goddamn universe, the only people that care if you're black is you.

ISAtlanta300
07-20-2013, 02:00 PM
All this "believe this, believe that" is honestly getting on my damn nerves. I watched the whole trial. The verdict was the correct one.

A lot of people believe "it wouldn't have happened if.....". Tough shit. It DID happen. And the way it happened, no crime was committed by GZ. Can't you people get it into your damn head? NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED BY GZ!!! If anything blame the laws that protect his actions. He had the right to defend himself. TM did not have the right to hit GZ and bash his head into the concrete.

Following someone is not a crime. Assaulting someone is.

YES it was tragic. Yes, nobody did have to die. But GZ was ultimately arrested, tried and acquitted. Can't people just move on from this shit?

A lot of choices were made that night. A lot of wrong choices were also made, both by GZ and TM. However, it was only TM's bad choice that resulted in his death. GZ's bad choice was protected by the law.

Sinfix_15
07-20-2013, 02:24 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPo-v4ICMAAlfnW.jpg:large

.blank cd
07-20-2013, 02:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPo-v4ICMAAlfnW.jpg:large

Except that's not what she said about the deaths in Benghazi.

Sinfix_15
07-20-2013, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=shODnGQJ6FU

I wish i could shake Barkley's hand. He is a hero for speaking the truth like this. If only every other celebrity spoke with this level of courage.

1civic
07-20-2013, 03:16 PM
^^
That man speaks the truth!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2013, 03:55 PM
GZ's bad choice was protected by the law.

Exactly. It is ultimately his fault for the whole ordeal getting to where it was, but his following of the deceased wasn't a crime.

Sinfix_15
07-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Exactly. It is ultimately his fault for the whole ordeal getting to where it was, but his following of the deceased wasn't a crime.

People shouldnt be prisoners in their own homes or cars. It's not Zimmerman's fault that Trayvon assaulted him. Zimmerman had the same right to be walking that night as Trayvon.

If Zimmerman wanted to walk up and ask Trayvon what he was doing, that's perfectly fine and legal. If Trayvon wanted to tell him to fuck off, that's perfectly fine and legal.

When Trayvon decided to assault Zimmerman, he put his own life at risk.

I'll walk circles around my neighborhood till 5 in the morning and watch every single person that walks by if thats what i feel like doing.... when they assault me, it's their fault. Being offended by someone is not justification to assault them.

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2013, 04:15 PM
People shouldnt be prisoners in their own homes or cars. It's not Zimmerman's fault that Trayvon assaulted him. Zimmerman had the same right to be walking that night as Trayvon.

If Zimmerman wanted to walk up and ask Trayvon what he was doing, that's perfectly fine and legal. If Trayvon wanted to tell him to fuck off, that's perfectly fine and legal.

When Trayvon decided to assault Zimmerman, he put his own life at risk.

I'll walk circles around my neighborhood till 5 in the morning and watch every single person that walks by if thats what i feel like doing.... when they assault me, it's their fault. Being offended by someone is not justification to assault them.

I'm not really sure what you're responding to me about as I never said that Zimmerman committed a crime by following Trayvon. You're believing that part that exonerates ALL responsibility from Zimmerman. It's a no-brainer that this probably wouldn't have happened had Zimmerman just stayed behind and let the police come out. Otherwise, I never said Zimmerman was guilty and that I disagree with the verdict. I just know Zimmerman was the ultimate cause.

Sinfix_15
07-20-2013, 04:31 PM
I'm not really sure what you're responding to me about as I never said that Zimmerman committed a crime by following Trayvon. You're believing that part that exonerates ALL responsibility from Zimmerman. It's a no-brainer that this probably wouldn't have happened had Zimmerman just stayed behind and let the police come out. Otherwise, I never said Zimmerman was guilty and that I disagree with the verdict. I just know Zimmerman was the ultimate cause.

I am responding to what you're specifically saying.....

If zimmerman didnt get out of his car, this wouldnt have happened.....

We shouldnt be prisoners in our own homes and cars. This is america... people can do what they want, when they want and how they want. Unfavorable interactions with other humans is not justification for assaulting them. The assault caused a death.

Sinfix_15
07-20-2013, 04:35 PM
So where's the media when a black person kills a white kid?????

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPnralICQAE0wcz.jpg:large

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2013, 04:37 PM
We shouldnt be prisoners in our own homes and cars.

Zimmerman wasn't a prisoner in his car or home. But to use your words for both cases, Trayvon needn't be a prisoner in his home, either. He went to the store and, through know fault of his own, was stalked by someone assuming he was up to no good.

I'll back out of this thread now as I know how you'll respond and this is going to just go nowhere. You're focused on your opinion and there's no changing that and no use trying, you know?

.blank cd
07-20-2013, 05:46 PM
I'll back out of this thread now as I know how you'll respond and this is going to just go nowhere. You're focused on your opinion and there's no changing that and no use trying, you know?

LOL

Sinfix_15
07-20-2013, 05:51 PM
The truth is the truth.... the problem you're having is that you disagreeing with the truth wont change it. It's not me you're at conflict with, it's reality. You're entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong. When holes get poked in your opinion, you insult and step away. Doesnt do much to prove your theory. Emphasis on "theory"

Sinfix_15
07-21-2013, 06:14 AM
This video reveals a lot of information that you might not be aware of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

.blank cd
07-21-2013, 11:39 AM
This video reveals a lot of information that you might not be aware of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

Wow. There's absolutely no narrative being forced down your throat there at all.

Why does he chastise the media for painting a picture, and then turn right around and do it himself?

Why so much speculation?

Why so little facts?

I sure hope you don't think that video is revealing any information, because it just doesn't. Everyone is already aware of the picture that's been painted of a guilty thug gangster Trayvon. None of it was relevant to the case though.

.blank cd
07-21-2013, 11:40 AM
LOL @ using watermelon drink and skittles to make "lean". I had to stop the idiocy at that point.

Sinfix_15
07-21-2013, 12:22 PM
LOL @ using watermelon drink and skittles to make "lean". I had to stop the idiocy at that point.

Even though the kid talked about using watermelon drink and skittles to make it on social media.

LOL at the media covering up the fact that it was watermelon drink.........

it's pretty alarming to see how much tampering goes on in the media.... like the guy said, if they manipulate this bad on something like this, imagine how bad they do it on something more important.

http://cinemiz.net/cifj/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/17_MM_002.jpg

Sinfix_15
07-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Poor innocent Trayvon used so many drugs that he had liver damage..... and even though the sophisticated poet Rachel Jeantel said the idea of Trayvon being violent was "reel retarddded sir" , there's youtube videos of his reffing street fights and text messages talking about street fights.

.blank cd
07-21-2013, 12:43 PM
Even though the kid talked about using watermelon drink and skittles to make it on social media.

LOL at the media covering up the fact that it was watermelon drink.........

it's pretty alarming to see how much tampering goes on in the media.... like the guy said, if they manipulate this bad on something like this, imagine how bad they do it on something more important.

Why does it matter what the drink was? It could have been straight everclear, it wouldn't have mattered to the case one bit. Unless you found robitussin on him, you can't assume he was making "lean". I can make "lean" out of an iced tea too.

The only reason it would matter what the drink was is if you want to paint a picture of something.

Sinfix_15
07-21-2013, 12:49 PM
Why does it matter what the drink was? It could have been straight everclear, it wouldn't have mattered to the case one bit. Unless you found robitussin on him, you can't assume he was making "lean". I can make "lean" out of an iced tea too.

The only reason it would matter what the drink was is if you want to paint a picture of something.

And Zimmerman receives the same benefit of the doubt? considering there is far less evidence to question his character.

It doesnt matter which drink it is, it's just funny that the media called it sweet tea.

Sinfix_15
07-21-2013, 12:51 PM
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

That's all i'm doing here.... looking at the character of these two individuals... while the media and black leaders focus solely on the color of their skin.

Sinfix_15
07-21-2013, 12:53 PM
FOUR DEAD, NINE WOUNDED After Chicago Trayvon Rally | The Gateway Pundit (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/four-dead-nine-wounded-after-chicago-trayvon-rally/)

Can we quit calling it racial profiling and start calling it something more accurate??? like "paying attention"

.blank cd
07-21-2013, 01:48 PM
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

That's all i'm doing here.... looking at the character of these two individuals... while the media and black leaders focus solely on the color of their skin.

Why are you judging either of them by their character when it was a self defense case?

Sinfix_15
07-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Why are you judging either of them by their character when it was a self defense case?

Just to put the situation in perspective. The fact that it was self defense was never really disputed.

Sinfix_15
07-22-2013, 08:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tauc4CeM_IE

Sinfix_15
07-22-2013, 09:15 AM
This is the dumbest shit i have ever read in my entire fucking life. How pathetic is the NAACP? and FEMA just announced a partnership with the NAACP...................... what the fuck is our world coming to? NAACP is nothing but a bunch of race hustling pimps seeking revenge against "white america". They do nothing for the advancement of black people, theyre a bunch of scumbags.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/NAACPtweet_zpse84caeca.jpg (http://s154.photobucket.com/user/Virtutis/media/NAACPtweet_zpse84caeca.jpg.html)

.blank cd
07-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Just to put the situation in perspective. The fact that it was self defense was never really disputed.

So then why are you disputing the "what-ifs"?

ISAtlanta300
07-22-2013, 12:53 PM

Idiocy? Both the can and the skittles were unopened. So would you rationally walk up to a mile to buy skittles and tea and not start snacking on the way back to your house if you suddenly had such a craving for such?

It's not far fetched. Not proven. But not far fetched.

.blank cd
07-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Idiocy? Both the can and the skittles were unopened. So would you rationally walk up to a mile to buy skittles and tea and not start snacking on the way back to your house if you suddenly had such a craving for such?

It's not far fetched. Not proven. But not far fetched.Have you ever, at any point in your life, bought a snack, took it all the way home, then ate it?

Is it possible the skittles and the drink were for someone else? Yes. Is it possible he wanted to snack at home? Yes. Why are we judging someone based on this non-fact?

How does this drink and skittles affect the outcome of this case? What would have been different if it were tea? What would have been different if it were m&ms? What would have been different if he was going home to make lean?

The fact is, the drink and the skittles doesn't make a single bit of difference, and it was idiotic for him to even mention it, unless he was trying to manipulate your emotions.

bu villain
07-22-2013, 02:32 PM
beause like you said, the law protects GZ, the only crime really committed was TM assault. That was what was intiated.

Everything GZ did up until that point , was NOT criminal.

If GZ had NO attack marks, i think hes found guilty, IMO. The fact he could show he was attacked, and TM had no marks, and eyewitness saw TM punching, that is when the law protects GZ.

I never mentioned criminality. I think you are confusing legal guilt with moral responsibility.

I guess you're right. Every time a cracker gets out of line, black people should continue resorting to violence. This tried and true method has advanced the black community to far in society.

You realize you wrote this in response to my statement that Trayvon shared in the blame, right?

Sinfix_15
07-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Have you ever, at any point in your life, bought a snack, took it all the way home, then ate it?

Is it possible the skittles and the drink were for someone else? Yes. Is it possible he wanted to snack at home? Yes. Why are we judging someone based on this non-fact?

How does this drink and skittles affect the outcome of this case? What would have been different if it were tea? What would have been different if it were m&ms? What would have been different if he was going home to make lean?

The fact is, the drink and the skittles doesn't make a single bit of difference, and it was idiotic for him to even mention it, unless he was trying to manipulate your emotions.

Good ole blank.... willing to jump through as many hoops as it takes to stay on his side of the fence.

.blank cd
07-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Good ole blank.... willing to jump through as many hoops as it takes to stay on his side of the fence.

What hoops are you talking about? I'm asking a question.

Does that mean you believe that something about this case would be fundamentally different if he were carrying an Arizona iced tea instead of a watermelon? Or if he was indeed going home to make "lean" since he didnt eat his snack on the way home?

What aspect, other than the content of the Arizona can, do you believe would have fundamentally changed the facts in this case?

Sinfix_15
07-22-2013, 05:03 PM
What hoops are you talking about? I'm asking a question.

Does that mean you believe that something about this case would be fundamentally different if he were carrying an Arizona iced tea instead of a watermelon? Or if he was indeed going home to make "lean" since he didnt eat his snack on the way home?

What aspect, other than the content of the Arizona can, do you believe would have fundamentally changed the facts in this case?

You're just funny to me......... you're willing to walk 100 miles across a dessert to give one person the benefit of the doubt and then wont take 1 step to give another person the benefit of the doubt.

Trayvon could have texted to Al Sharpton "after i throw this white bitch a beating im gonna go home and get high off my ass, i bought some real good weed with the money i made off this stolen jewelry"

and your response would be "white bitch doesnt mean Zimmerman, he was talking about his white girlfriend. He wanted to get high off knowledge while doing his homework and the good weed was in reference to the greens his mom cooked for dinner. The stolen jewelry meant his awards for being such a good student. Lets not jump to conclusions here guys, trayvon cant speak for himself and we will never truly know what he meant by that text"

.blank cd
07-22-2013, 05:07 PM
You're just funny to me......... you're willing to walk 100 miles across a dessert to give one person the benefit of the doubt and then wont take 1 step to give another person the benefit of the doubt.Who did I not give the benefit of the doubt to?

Trayvon could have texted to Al Sharpton "after i throw this white bitch a beating im gonna go home and get high off my ass, i bought some real good weed with the money i made off this stolen jewelry"

and your response would be "white bitch doesnt mean Zimmerman, he was talking about his white girlfriend. He wanted to get high off knowledge while doing his homework and the good weed was in reference to the greens his mom cooked for dinner. The stolen jewelry meant his awards for being such a good student. Lets not jump to conclusions here guys, trayvon cant speak for himself and we will never truly know what he meant by that text"

Why would I make up something he said, then speculate on the made up words implied meaning? Sounds like trailing off on a tangent to me.

Sinfix_15
07-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Who did I not give the benefit of the doubt to?

Why would I make up something he said, then speculate on the made up words implied meaning? Sounds like trailing off on a tangent to me.

You claim to have given the benefit of the doubt to zimmerman, but your backhanded comments afterwards and disregard for black leaders run a muck on the topic shows where you really stand.

.blank cd
07-22-2013, 05:37 PM
You claim to have given the benefit of the doubt to zimmerman, but your backhanded comments afterwards and disregard for black leaders run a muck on the topic shows where you really stand.

What does my "disregard for black leaders run amok" have to do with the facts of the Zimmerman case?

Sinfix_15
07-22-2013, 07:13 PM
What does my "disregard for black leaders run amok" have to do with the facts of the Zimmerman case?

That black leaders are focused on the Zimmerman case and continuing to persecute him even after the trial has concluded. The NAACP wants the DOJ to continue seeking legal action against Zimmerman. Someone who wasnt a radical piece of shit racist like Eric Holder would not entertain the cries of a lynch mob.

Sinfix_15
07-22-2013, 07:50 PM
Listen to these ignorant morons...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5EnAjfJ5IuM

.blank cd
07-22-2013, 07:51 PM
That black leaders are focused on the Zimmerman case and continuing to persecute him even after the trial has concluded. The NAACP wants the DOJ to continue seeking legal action against Zimmerman. Someone who wasnt a radical piece of shit racist like Eric Holder would not entertain the cries of a lynch mob.

What if, and this might seem crazy, but bear with me, theoretically, the justice department dispassionately examined the case, and this might be even crazier, wanted to perform their own investigation to see if maybe he infringed on Trayvon's civil rights? Is it possible they would want to do this on their own accord, uninfluenced by the NAACP? Or does NAACP somehow operate its own branch of government that can launch its own investigations?

Sinfix_15
07-22-2013, 07:54 PM
What if, and this might seem crazy, but bear with me, theoretically, the justice department dispassionately examined the case, and this might be even crazier, wanted to perform their own investigation to see if maybe he infringed on Trayvon's civil rights? Is it possible they would want to do this on their own accord, uninfluenced by the NAACP? Or does NAACP somehow operate its own branch of government that can launch its own investigations?

Theyre acting on behalf of the NAACP and theyre doing it based on racial outcry and not facts or evidence. The DOJ and IRS might as well be the military wing of the democratic party.

.blank cd
07-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Theyre acting on behalf of the NAACP and theyre doing it based on racial outcry and not facts or evidence.

Is this a fact? Is there a document somewhere that says the investigation was initiated by the NAACP, and not out of consequence? Or is this just what you believe in your heart of hearts?

Echonova
07-22-2013, 07:58 PM
What if, and this might seem crazy, but bear with me, theoretically, the justice department dispassionately examined the case, and this might be even crazier, wanted to perform their own investigation to see if maybe he infringed on Trayvon's civil rights? Is it possible they would want to do this on their own accord, uninfluenced by the NAACP? Or does NAACP somehow operate its own branch of government that can launch its own investigations?http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/lol2.gif

Sinfix_15
07-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Reality check.................................... hey Al Sharpton, Obama.... Jesse Jackson.... Eric Holder.... NAACP..... black panthers.....Trayvon supporters...... listen up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tApI4YqeKck

Sinfix_15
07-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Reality check volume two.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Oa7DGhxeYRA

.blank cd
07-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Reality checks not found. Just talking heads.

Vteckidd
07-23-2013, 10:33 AM
Oreilley is dead on correct. At least his tallking points last night were right.

The guys like sharpton and jackson are race pimps, they enslave their own to stay in power.

They dont REALLY care about racial injustice at all. its selective

ISAtlanta300
07-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Why would I make up something he said, then speculate on the made up words implied meaning?.

"Vanilla side of town"

Yea, why would you?

.blank cd
07-23-2013, 01:58 PM
"Vanilla side of town"

Yea, why would you?

I don't think I made that up, pretty sure Dr. West said that. You guys just thought he meant "white people side"

Sinfix_15
07-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Oreilley is dead on correct. At least his tallking points last night were right.

The guys like sharpton and jackson are race pimps, they enslave their own to stay in power.

They dont REALLY care about racial injustice at all. its selective

Agreed. I'm no advocate for Bill, but with this video he knocked it out of the park.

Sinfix_15
07-24-2013, 07:45 AM
Why arent these worthless pieces of shit being arrested right now??? This is a terrorist threat........ These are terrorists.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FWMgLvbZ0g8

.blank cd
07-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Why arent these worthless pieces of shit being arrested right now??? This is a terrorist threat........ These are terrorists.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FWMgLvbZ0g8

This was last year

Sinfix_15
07-24-2013, 02:49 PM
This was last year

Thank you for pointing this out to those who may not have been paying attention and thank you for making my point for me. What's the time frame for the DOJ to respond to a group of terrorist who are violating the civil rights of a law abiding citizen? when motivated by racial outcry, they sprung into action about 37 seconds after the verdict of the Zimmerman trial..... they've had a year to catch up with the black panthers...

.blank cd
07-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Thank you for pointing this out to those who may not have been paying attention and thank you for making my point for me. What's the time frame for the DOJ to respond to a group of terrorist who are violating the civil rights of a law abiding citizen? when motivated by racial outcry, they sprung into action about 37 seconds after the verdict of the Zimmerman trial..... they've had a year to catch up with the black panthers...

This video wasnt 37 seconds after the Zimmerman trial, this was like a week after the actual incident happened.

Sinfix_15
07-24-2013, 03:06 PM
This video wasnt 37 seconds after the Zimmerman trial, this was like a week after the actual murder happened.

Tell me more about this murder that happened oh wise one of vast information and scientific facts.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/BlankIsStupid_zpsaaaf542f.jpg (http://s154.photobucket.com/user/Virtutis/media/BlankIsStupid_zpsaaaf542f.jpg.html)

.blank cd
07-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Let me fix that Freudian slip before the rest of the watchdogs jump on my case

Sinfix_15
07-24-2013, 03:18 PM

It was no slip......

Sinfix_15
07-24-2013, 05:17 PM
The news should be ashamed of themselves....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BP9uHiGCEAEsnIU.png:large

Manny Naber
07-24-2013, 05:36 PM

So cliff notes. Are you saying Martin was innocent?

.blank cd
07-24-2013, 06:46 PM
So cliff notes. Are you saying Martin was innocent?

Nope. Didnt say Martin was innocent, or guilty for that matter.

bu villain
07-25-2013, 02:48 PM
That's pretty funny

Vteckidd
07-25-2013, 02:57 PM
This video wasnt 37 seconds after the Zimmerman trial, this was like a week after the actual incident happened.

ahh so now we selectively prosecute crimes based upon how much time as passed?

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 03:08 PM
ahh so now we selectively prosecute crimes based upon how much time as passed?

Huh?

Sinfix was implying the video was made recently, or he didnt know it wasnt.

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Huh?

Sinfix was implying the video was made recently, or he didnt know it wasnt.

I feel like i addressed this in my response. I fail to understand how you're still confused.

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 03:19 PM
So which one of Zimmermans civil liberties did the black panthers infringe on? Be specific.

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 03:27 PM
So which one of Zimmermans civil liberties did the black panthers infringe on? Be specific.

Are you implying that putting a bounty on someone's head and giving cause for them to fear for their life is not criminal?

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Which one of Zimmerman's civil liberties did the black panthers infringe on?

Vteckidd
07-25-2013, 03:54 PM

which one did GZ infringe on TM...........

Like it or not, terroristic (SP?) threats is a crime

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 03:55 PM
Does IA have an ignore button? i can no longer stand Blank's stupidity.... this kid is just in his own world

Vteckidd
07-25-2013, 03:56 PM

The justice dept cannot arbitrarily decide what is a civil rights case and what is not. that is the whole point of this thread.

you cannot threaten investigation of 1, without investigating the other.

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 04:10 PM
which one did GZ infringe on TM...........

Like it or not, terroristic (SP?) threats is a crime

Terroristic threats is a crime, unfortunately one the black panthers did not commit.

The law isn't what you feel in your heart happend. The law is pretty specific.

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 04:12 PM
The justice dept cannot arbitrarily decide what is a civil rights case and what is not. that is the whole point of this thread.

you cannot threaten investigation of 1, without investigating the other.

If an investigation determined either one committed a civil rights crime, they would be charged with one. It's that simple.

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 04:14 PM
Terroristic threats is a crime, unfortunately one the black panthers did not commit.

The law isn't what you feel in your heart happend. The law is pretty specific.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2013/07/Zimmerman.jpg

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 04:15 PM
Does IA have an ignore button? i can no longer stand Blank's stupidity.... this kid is just in his own world

It's Alt+F4+F4

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 04:16 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2013/07/Zimmerman.jpg

Whoop-d-fucking-doo.

Breaking news: Grass is green. More at 11

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 04:24 PM
I wonder what a jury would have said about the black panthers who were on trial?..... you know, had Eric Holder of allowed that trial to continue...

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 04:27 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/p480x480/1044023_525371804177336_823088208_n.jpg

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Do you think the fact that he smoked weed made him a bad person?

What about the fact that they caught him with jewelry that wasnt his?

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 04:38 PM
I suppose the better question would be, do you believe those attributes contributed to his death? Why or why not?

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 04:58 PM
I'll answer these questions in detail after dinner.....

but the fact that you even asked them in insulting and proves to me that you're not paying attention.

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 05:00 PM
I'll answer these questions in detail after dinner.....

but the fact that you even asked them in insulting and proves to me that you're not paying attention.

Please do. It's hard to decipher your point through all your non-sensical rambling

Vteckidd
07-25-2013, 05:51 PM
If an investigation determined either one committed a civil rights crime, they would be charged with one. It's that simple.

they only invesrtigated 1, DOJ refused to look at the black panther case.

cherry picking according to race

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 05:57 PM
Please do. It's hard to decipher your point through all your non-sensical rambling

It's hard for you to decipher a point because you lack reading comprehension or the ability to think outside of your own little box.

Now i'll proceed to answer the questions

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 06:11 PM
they only invesrtigated 1, DOJ refused to look at the black panther case.

cherry picking according to race

They probably didnt look at a black panther case because there is no black panther case. No cherry picking about it. Just because they said they plan to offer a bounty for his capture doesn't mean they committed a crime. I understand it feels like they did to you, but remember, the law is very specific, and they don't try cases based on emotion. That's not how it works.

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Do you think the fact that he smoked weed made him a bad person?

What about the fact that they caught him with jewelry that wasnt his?

My opinion of drug use varies from case to case. I don't think drug use is an automatic qualifier that you're a bad person or bad kid. The choice to use drugs is about like a coach calling a flea flicker triple option reverse.... if it works for you, it works. When it doesn't, you have to take responsibility and not use the excuse of "it worked for that other guy!!!". A lot of my family are drug addicts and i am constantly hammering them about it. Me and my cousins are all about the same age. When we were in school, my cousins were constantly getting in trouble, getting expelled, ect ect ect.... Every time they got in trouble they would also claim that i was doing the same things they were, and for the most part, i was. The same patterns continued until we became adults. My cousins all have 2-3-4 kids they dont care of, have been in and out of jail, lived with their parents most of their life, dont have their own house or cars and are pretty much bums. Our entire life, theyve all been saying "you did it too" or "You do everything we do and your mom thinks youre some kind of perfect angel" and theyre pretty mad about it. So i told them when they start smoking and drinking in their own house, driving their own cars and paying for their own stuff, then they wont have to listen to anyone's advice anymore. I've drank, smoked and used a variety of recreational drugs since i was about 15. I made good grades in school, went on to college, have a career, live in my own house, pay for all of my own shit and take responsibility for all of my actions. If at any point in my life any of those things would have been in jeopardy, i would have adjusted my ways.

I dont think being a drug user is an automatic qualifier for being a bad person, but you have to take responsibility for your own actions. If drugs are affecting your life, you cant lay on the excuse that "John Doe" uses drugs and its ok. That's what you have a habit of doing. You continuously are an advocate for weed, but you refuse to take the bad with the good. Trayvon clearly had some issues going on in his life that i'm sure drug use was not helping. While i dont think weed specifically had a negative effect on him the night he met Zimmerman, i do believe that opiates could have severely affected his judgment.

Parenting could have prevented everything that happened to Trayvon. I keep hearing black people in the media saying "now we have to teach our kids how to walk not to fast or not too slow so people dont think theyre suspicious"... That's some fucking ignorant bullshit and bad parenting. Theyre making an excuse for their kid's actions and ignoring the fact that he chose to assault someone. He chose to turn away from home and confront someone physically. The kid had a cell phone...... he could have called either his dad or the police. My parents ALWAYS instructed me to call them if i needed anything.... My parents were not the type to threaten me about getting in trouble, they wouldnt say "you better not be drinking" or anything like that. Anytime i left the house, my mom would say "if you drink anything, dont drive, stay where you're at or call me to come pick you up, i wont be mad if you call me, i just dont want you to drive.... seriously, if it's 4 in the morning, call me".... and she would say this every single time..... all the time, every time.... she would never not say it. The problem with most parents is that theyre either too strict or completely absent.

Trayvon was caught in a situation where he didnt have the tools to make the right decision. Maybe drugs played a role in his poor decision, maybe they didnt, but Trayvon's history shows that he was a troubled youth who had a habit of making bad decisions. His parents could have helped him, maybe they were trying to and just not doing enough..... but that is the problem. When faced with a unfavorable situation, Trayvon's instinct was to be confrontational and respond violently. Just one of a string of bad decisions in his young life.

I suppose the better question would be, do you believe those attributes contributed to his death? Why or why not?

They could have. I already spoke in detail about the psychological affect that opiates have on a person. I dont think weed contributed in any way to that specific event, but the opiates could have. Weed doesnt make a person agitated, opiates do.

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 06:30 PM
They could have. I already spoke in detail about the psychological affect that opiates have on a person. I dont think weed contributed in any way to that specific event, but the opiates could have. Weed doesnt make a person agitated, opiates do.

The medical examiner only noted weed in his system at the time of death. What opiates do you believe we're in his system that the medical examiner didnt notice?

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 06:37 PM
The medical examiner only noted weed in his system at the time of death. What opiates do you believe we're in his system that the medical examiner didnt notice?

The type of test administered can render different results. Your basic drug test will not show opiates..... The typical drug test might as well be called "the looking for weed test" so it's no surprise that THC is the only thing they found. they had no reason to do a full drug test on a 17 year old boy who had died. They werent seeking a cause of death and he wasnt on trial. There was no point of looking any deeper than they did.....

Trayvon talked about taking codeine.... a highly addictive.... arguably one of the most addictive street drugs....

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 06:58 PM
The type of test administered can render different results. Your basic drug test will not show opiates..... The typical drug test might as well be called "the looking for weed test" so it's no surprise that THC is the only thing they found. they had no reason to do a full drug test on a 17 year old boy who had died. They werent seeking a cause of death and he wasnt on trial. There was no point of looking any deeper than they did.So why would they do a thorough drug screen on everyone else that dies, and skip Trayvon Martin, in a high profile case? Was this the testimony of the medical examiner and forensic toxicologists on this case, that they spent weeks on this toxicology report and decided to skip doing a thorough one on just him because he had no reason to believe he was on anything other than weed?

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 07:07 PM
So why would they do a thorough drug screen on everyone else that dies, and skip Trayvon Martin, in a high profile case? Was this the testimony of the medical examiner and forensic toxicologists on this case, that they spent weeks on this toxicology report and decided to skip doing a thorough one on just him because he had no reason to believe he was on anything other than weed?

You think the same drug screen that your avg joe gets is the same as the one someone like Lebron James would get? The answer is cost..... the "thorough drug screen" that they do on everyone just isnt that thorough. At my job, i can view drug test results or send people to get drugs tests..... i can tell you from first hand experience that drug tests are a joke. You can get high on your way to go take a drug test and pass it. It honestly baffles me how primitive and unreliable drug testing is. My honest opinion of why drug testing is so poor is because employers dont really want to know the truth. Real drug tests are expensive and most companies view drug testing as a formality.

If i told that to the CEO of my company, he would laugh at me...... but i'm not gonna spell it out for them.... i'm not gonna say, "hey, ride with me to go take a drug test, i'm gonna get high right before i walk in and still pass "

There's also an anomaly where some people just cant fail a drug test.....

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 07:08 PM
These doctors say forensic toxicology reports are the most thorough you can get. Did Trayvon somehow get a special test just for weed?

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/the-truth-about-toxicology-tests?page=2

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 07:09 PM
You think the same drug screen that your avg joe gets is the same as the one someone like Lebron James would get? The answer is cost..... the "thorough drug screen" that they do on everyone just isnt that thorough. At my job, i can view drug test results or send people to get drugs tests..... i can tell you from first hand experience that drug tests are a joke. You can get high on your way to go take a drug test and pass it. It honestly baffles me how primitive and unreliable drug testing is. My honest opinion of why drug testing is so poor is because employers dont really want to know the truth. Real drug tests are expensive and most companies view drug testing as a formality.

These doctors are saying something completely different than you. We're not talking about a McDonalds employment drug screening here. We're talking about autopsy reports here.

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/the-truth-about-toxicology-tests?page=2

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 07:12 PM
These doctors are saying something completely different than you. We're not talking about a McDonalds employment drug screening here. We're talking about autopsy reports here.

Toxicology Tests: What They Are and Why They Take So Long (http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/the-truth-about-toxicology-tests?page=2)

I already answered this..... Drug tests are not 100%... not even close....

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 07:14 PM
So what are we suggesting? a kid that says he uses drugs, doesnt not use drugs?

Was he claiming drug use to sound cool or fit in?

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 07:14 PM
I already answered this..... Drug tests are not 100%... not even close....

Ok. Well the doctors are saying the drug tests for autopsy reports are 100%, and you're saying something different, do you have scientific evidence to refute their claims?

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 07:24 PM
So what are we suggesting? a kid that says he uses drugs, doesnt not use drugs?

Was he claiming drug use to sound cool or fit in?

I'm suggesting that if the medical examiner didn't find opiates in his system at the time of death, then we can't assume there was anything other than what the examiner found at the time of death. It doesn't matter if he said he binge drank the night before, if the screening didn't find anything, there wasnt anything there.

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Ok. Well the doctors are saying the drug tests for autopsy reports are 100%, and you're saying something different, do you have scientific evidence to refute their claims?

Doctors never revise what they say do they? That's why we have conclusive evidence regarding the nutritional value of milk and eggs.

I'll work on the scientific evidence. My opinion is based on personal experience. I've seen a lot of drug tests....

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 07:40 PM
I'll work on the scientific evidence. My opinion is based on personal experience. I've seen a lot of drug tests....

I'm guessing those forensic toxicologists have seen a lot more toxicology screens than you have.

Sinfix_15
07-25-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm guessing those forensic toxicologists have seen a lot more toxicology screens than you have.

Sometimes it takes a thief to catch a thief.

Keep in mind, we still live in an era where your doctor asks you "on a scale of 1-10, how much pain are you in"..... there's flaws in the system.

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2012/10/17/lance-armstrong.jpg

Vteckidd
07-25-2013, 08:28 PM
They probably didnt look at a black panther case because there is no black panther case. No cherry picking about it. Just because they said they plan to offer a bounty for his capture doesn't mean they committed a crime. I understand it feels like they did to you, but remember, the law is very specific, and they don't try cases based on emotion. That's not how it works.

OK lets make it simpler.

GZ has the FBI, local police, prosecution all agreeing NO RACE WAS INVOLVED IN thIS CASE. DOJ Claims "it will look into possible civil rights violations"

Black Panthers brandish a club in front of a voting booth an tell people to vote for Obama in 2008, and refuse to leave when asked. - DOJ , no investigation, CLEAR civil rights violations, voter fraud, etc

black panthers announce on live tv a bounty on GZ head, black panthers is a racist organization, EASILY civil rights case, inciting of violence, disturbing the peace, terroristic threats- DOJ refuses to investigate.

youre 100000% wrong, what they did was ILLEGAL.

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Youre 100000% wrong, what they did was ILLEGAL.

Ok. If I'm wrong, why haven't the black panthers been indicted on anything yet? Keep in mind, if you suggest it's racially motivated, you're race baiting.

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 08:50 PM
Denial in 3......2.......

Echonova
07-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Ok. If I'm wrong, why haven't the black panthers been indicted on anything yet? Keep in mind, if you suggest it's racially motivated, you're race baiting.No race baiting needed.

Eric Holder is the most inept Attorney General this country has ever had, and a disgrace to that office.

Vteckidd
07-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Ok. If I'm wrong, why haven't the black panthers been indicted on anything yet? Keep in mind, if you suggest it's racially motivated, you're race baiting.

you know my answer already, I ALREADY GAVE IT.

they havent been investigated because eric holder doesnt make a habit of going after his own race.

i just gave you 2 EASY clear cut civil rights cases, and 1 case with absolutely NO race involved. the DOJ has only agreed to "investigate" 1 of them.

By sheer conclusions, you have to conclude that he is racially and politically motivated.

its not race baiting at all, its facts. You cannot dispute facts.

Vteckidd
07-25-2013, 09:22 PM
DO you even know what thread you are in?

this tactic of asking questions ive already answered and circling around my points is getting old

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm just pointing out the intellectual inequity within this discussion.

It's deplorable to suggest that race was a factor in one case, but A.O.K. To suggest it was a factor in another, particularly when it suits your narrative.

Please. Continue....

Vteckidd
07-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Clearly that is not what i did. ill just chalk it up to you missing the point again.

Black panthers are racist. Its not better than the KKK. they broke the law, DOJ doesnt care. Same with the polling case.

Racist organization makes threats, breaks the law= nothing to see , no investigation

Hispanic man goes through our justice system, is acquitted , and DOJ wants to investigate (DESPItE FBI FINDINg OTHERWISE) possible civil rights violations.

Its racism at its core, and it has far more teeth than the assumption the left thinks GZ was a racist.

its really simple, surprised you cant follow it

.blank cd
07-25-2013, 10:14 PM
I know.

.....I know.

-EnVus-
07-25-2013, 10:18 PM
I have 3 Klan members in my family who once was at a rally and it was a peaceful protest of rights till Panthers showed up looking to fight over racial things.

CarlosDanger
07-25-2013, 11:19 PM
I have 3 Klan members in my family who once was at a rally and it was a peaceful protest of rights till Panthers showed up looking to fight over racial things.http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/lqdgrphcs/Troll_Thread.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/lqdgrphcs/media/Troll_Thread.jpg.html)

CarlosDanger
07-25-2013, 11:39 PM
So the Klan rally was peaceful until some black folks showed up? You don't say. This guy can't be real.

-EnVus-
07-26-2013, 12:22 AM
So the Klan rally was peaceful until some black folks showed up? You don't say. This guy can't be real.
Stop sending me pics of your weiner

CarlosDanger
07-26-2013, 06:27 AM
Well then stay out of the male-seeking-male chatrooms I'm in. When you said "Hey sailor, how about pulling into my port?" I thought you needed to know what kind of devastation your rectum was in for.

Echonova
07-26-2013, 06:32 AM
Wow... This thread took a turn for the gay.

However, CarlosDanger is the best name ever. Welcome to the site, you should make an intro thread.

Oh... and

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/pjs827/palmerhk5.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/pjs827/media/palmerhk5.jpg.html)

Sinfix_15
07-26-2013, 06:45 AM
Two cases......

Case 1, zero evidence of racism... none... not a single bit.... every person who participated in the judicial process confirmed that there was no racism....

Eric Holder is now investigating that person and put out a public statement asking people to come forward with evidence of racism.

Case 2, The epitome of racism, as racist as racism can possibly get.... the very definition of racism is caught on camera being racist and breaking the law on NUMEROUS occasions.... there's an on camera confession to racism.... makes terrorist threats on camera....

Eric Holder is not only not investigating that person....... HE FUCKING PARDONED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Eric Holder is a racist piece of shit and considering how Holder has Obama's unconditional support, there's no reason to believe Obama isnt a racist piece of shit too.

CarlosDanger
07-26-2013, 06:45 AM
My plan was to look around a bit to see if I like the site before introducing myself. But when I read the "Klan" post I wasn't sure if I should be horrified or laugh. So I broke radio silence a little sooner than I originally wanted to. In my opinion you have to get the feel of a site before you go commenting. So I'm going back to laying low and reading. But thanks for the welcome.

Sinfix_15
07-26-2013, 06:46 AM
I'm just pointing out the intellectual inequity within this discussion.

It's deplorable to suggest that race was a factor in one case, but A.O.K. To suggest it was a factor in another, particularly when it suits your narrative.

Please. Continue....

It's astonishing how someone so foolish can be so arrogant in regards to their own idiotic opinions. You are truly delusional sir. You should seek help. You're always wrong.... yet in your mind you're a brilliant intellectual.

Echonova
07-26-2013, 07:06 AM
All I know is... I'm never going to disagree or do anything other than blindly defend every action that Republicans take. Now of course, Professor blank will come back with "LOL I don't blindly follow anyone. I only use logic and science to form my opinions which just happen to line directly up with the far left" (well, probably not that last part and hahahahahahahahahaha).

This all started because Trayvon was homophobic. /thread

Echonova
07-31-2013, 06:47 PM
George Zimmerman Stopped for Speeding, Has Gun - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-stopped-speeding-gun/story?id=19830553)

BanginJimmy
07-31-2013, 07:04 PM
George Zimmerman Stopped for Speeding, Has Gun - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-stopped-speeding-gun/story?id=19830553)

Why is this news?

ABC didnt cover it when I was pulled over will my Glock on my hip last Feb.

Echonova
07-31-2013, 09:45 PM
Good question. Other than to rat out the fact that z-man is in Tx... My favorite part was you could hear the trooper take a pic and text. Pretty sure he was like "ya'll ain't gonna believe this".

-EnVus-
07-31-2013, 10:08 PM
Why is this news?

ABC didnt cover it when I was pulled over will my Glock on my hip last Feb.
It was a 9mm DICK in his hand

ISAtlanta300
08-01-2013, 02:36 PM
What's next ABC?

"Zimmerman takes a shit. Forgets to flush. More at 11...." :rolleyes:.....