PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: EVERYONE

Pher
12-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Thank you for making my morning go by quicker...

Its over...
Go eat, take a shower, leave work or whatever you negated during these last few hours.

I know I need to have a smoke!

Scrappy
12-09-2005, 02:37 PM
same here, hey buddy i wont see your punk ass for a few days :( what will i do? :D lol gotta get dressed though

soxfan30
12-09-2005, 02:38 PM
I know...shit I was gonna leave for the gym like 45 mins ago...then I found myself engrossed in the drama.

Nemesis
Never met ya man, but you handled the whole thing well.

B16a2 Civic
noo, i wanted it to last till 5:30...when i got off, brign the girls in here

Pher
12-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Never met ya man, but you handled the whole thing well.
Thanks man. I had a few immature comments in there but thats the way it works.

RandomGuy
12-09-2005, 02:42 PM
blahhahahah Pher... online drama = funny, but stupid if serious... lets arrange like some sort of jello fight club or something for all the chicks involved with drama, seriously... loser = banned.... I will now confiscate your user title now ;)

laytur bro.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-09-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm gonna smoke, now..

Brett
12-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Well I did this at hooters last night, just cause of days like this...lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-09-2005, 03:00 PM
funny brett..

DrivenMind
12-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Well... Pher I started to read the whole thing but decided it was stupid. I got to Lee Anne's "eat a steak" comment and it was at that point that I realized I was just going to be reading page after page of derogatory statements directed at Lee Anne. I don't really hate her, I just think she has a nasty of habit of not being able to admit she's wrong and when you start to bad mouth her she just keeps digging that hole...

Either way... I've had your back through all the drama and I'm glad to know it's all over and done with.

Florida (especially Tampa) is for rednecks and white trash, trust me. I used to live there.

BTEC
12-09-2005, 03:14 PM
fuc all you muduh fukuz. just STHU!! <just wanted to make a pissed random post to get me hyped up for no damn reason. buh bye now. lol!!!

The Ren
12-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Well... Pher I started to read the whole thing but decided it was stupid. I got to Lee Anne's "eat a steak" comment and it was at that point that I realized I was just going to be reading page after page of derogatory statements directed at Lee Anne. I don't really hate her, I just think she has a nasty of habit of not being able to admit she's wrong and when you start to bad mouth her she just keeps digging that hole...

Either way... I've had your back through all the drama and I'm glad to know it's all over and done with.

Florida (especially Tampa) is for rednecks and white trash, trust me. I used to live there.

what makes it even more amusing is the fact no one ever said anything about her physical appearence until she came at me with that shit...

kelly marie
12-09-2005, 03:20 PM
what makes it even more amusing is the fact no one ever said anything about her physical appearence until she came at me with that shit...yep yep.. o wait i said something about her skinny bitch shirt!! i HATE that thing.. but i think i said it after her stupid ass comment

Ex_Vtec_Girl
12-09-2005, 03:25 PM
i haven't accomplished shit today thanks to your drama! & being on dial-up here at work, i couldn't keep up with it all...everybody was posting to quickly!!!

fawk_you
12-09-2005, 03:25 PM

I admit I am wrong plenty, I agree with alot of statements too. Pher also has this supposed problem. I lived in GA, moved to FL....guess I brought all of my traits here. :rolleyes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-09-2005, 03:32 PM
hahaha @ estis fatuus

DrivenMind
12-10-2005, 10:04 PM
I admit I am wrong plenty, I agree with alot of statements too. Pher also has this supposed problem. I lived in GA, moved to FL....guess I brought all of my traits here. :rolleyes:

I don't know about that one Lea Anne... you've bitched me out three times now without anything to warrant your doing so. Even when I tried to explain the situation you just got more agitated and continued to chew me out.

I lived in Florida, and moved to Georgia. I don't know about your "traits", but you definitely downgraded by moving to Tampa. Disgusting Air, a High Crime Rate, and Filthy Saltwater don't appeal to me anymore... damn... that's probably why I never even visit.

TheFireMan
12-10-2005, 10:08 PM
North FLA suxs, South FLA Roxs. .. (tampa is boring)

Ex_Vtec_Girl
12-10-2005, 10:09 PM
I don't know about that one Lea Anne... you've bitched me out three times now without anything to warrant your doing so. Even when I tried to explain the situation you just got more agitated and continued to chew me out.

I lived in Florida, and moved to Georgia. I don't know about your "traits", but you definitely downgraded by moving to Tampa. Disgusting Air, a High Crime Rate, and Filthy Saltwater don't appeal to me anymore... damn... that's probably why I never even visit.

not trying to get in the middle of this little spat, but is it possible for the air down there to be worse than ours??? ours is pretty nasty.

Scrappy
12-10-2005, 10:11 PM
it is alot worse than ours down there :( so sad

Ex_Vtec_Girl
12-10-2005, 10:12 PM
ewwww, that's nasty! i haven't been to tampa in probably 10 years so i have no idea...my family south of there

Leisa
12-10-2005, 10:32 PM
damn, someone give me a quick update, i miss all the good shit :confused:

DrivenMind
12-11-2005, 06:55 AM
not trying to get in the middle of this little spat, but is it possible for the air down there to be worse than ours??? ours is pretty nasty.

oh it is. I went back last year during the summer to see family and it was disgusting, I think it's the combination of the humidity and pollution that makes it so bad.

Driving over Tampa bay is like sitting in a sauna filled with garbage.