PDA

View Full Version : my bf's car got broke into last night.

lilgapeach
04-05-2005, 02:57 PM
So last night my boy friend's car got broke into the stole the CD player some CDs and an old navey pullover. but they left his amp and speakers that are in the trunk. In this small hick town they won't do shit so we will never see that stuff again, the person that stole all that stuff also stole his tool box off of the front porch they probably used his tools to get his cd player, some people are sooooo stupid...

JagerGirl
04-05-2005, 02:58 PM
where do you live?

Cliff
04-05-2005, 02:58 PM
man so he even left them the tools to break into his own car...that sucks...hopoe insurance or someone will cover it

lilgapeach
04-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Banks county....... Unfortantly the car doesn't have insurance right now because it is wrecked and needs brakes so since we can't drive it we took the insurance off of it, that makes it suck even worse

Cliff
04-05-2005, 03:10 PM
ouch.......

lilgapeach
04-05-2005, 03:13 PM
yeah, I guess we really need to get the car away from there, in a town like this you don't usuly have to worrie about that kinda thing but I guess you do now a days...

JagerGirl
04-05-2005, 03:14 PM
See, it's not just gainesville, you're close to us too.. sorry to hear about it...

lilgapeach
04-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Nope not just gainesville apparently lol.. and thanks, I told the officer who I think did it and they guy had warrents out on him so the officer said he was going to drive by where I told him the guy lived to make sure he could find it and he said he would send a night shift officer to get him since he usuly isn't home during the day.. I just pray they go in to get him and find the shit he stole...

JoeCoolinATL
04-05-2005, 04:11 PM
its suburbia/countryness!
move inside the city haha all the theives go to suburbia to rob shit

Boost67p
04-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Probably kids... sneakin out over spring break. That’s why they didn't take the speakers too big to haul off down the street. However, you never know it could have been some crack head. Sorry to hear it happened I know what it's like.

Ruiner
04-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Alarm on the truck?

speedminded
04-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Alarm on the truck?yeah, it's called get a mean ass dog.

lilgapeach
04-05-2005, 08:17 PM
no alarm on the car, there were 2 dogs there but no people we are moving so knowbody was there four a couple days cept the dogs that were unfortanitly chained up, it was a pit bull and a mix breed, I am sure they barked like hell but it didn't help with knowbody there. It does suck that it happened but at least that is all that was taken and knowbody was there to get hurt. I belive it was a crack head lol the place is to far for some kids to walk to lol.

babygurl
04-06-2005, 11:22 AM
no mater where you live there will always be break ins...even in a small hick town.....i live in dahlonega and havent heard of any in a long time...