PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Nissan 350z Track - $11700

ztastic
07-05-2013, 05:56 AM
2003 Nissan 350z actual TRACK model
With the Rays Track(very rare) wheels and Brembo brakes that stop on dime.
About to hit 95k
6sp
White
With really clean mods nothing crazy but just important things to help the 350z breath better.
Kinetix manifold
Berk technologies with the stock intake box cut
3" single Greddy exhaust ( I swear it turns heads sounds perfect)
Z1 clutch replaced at 80k
New maf sensor. thats about the only engine mods I can think of. For the other things
I put the double din, eye lids, HIDs, tinted roof and windows, roof spoiler, and carbon fiber engine cover.
I'm not going tell you this car is perfect but It is damn sure close. I have always had it serviced at Nissan. Tranny and Diff changed at 93k. Serpentine belt changed, with fresh oil change and spark plugs changed as well all after within 93k.
Car speaks for itself. No funny noises. No lights on whatsoever. No shaking. Nothing car is awesome.
For the con and I will not sit here and let you get surprised. It needs a spar and I painted the interior ceiling roof black and i took off the visors cause I can't stand the color gray. I have them so no worries.
With the purchase of the car I will include BRAND NEW TANABE SPRINGS AND ANOTHER HID KIT. Please don't lowball me. And I don't want any trades I'm selling this cause I have a newer car. But however I am interested in a is250 but that is it.
By the way this car is
3 owners and 0 accidents
404.271.4906 Jason texting is the best way to reach me.
Please do not waste my time. I work 85 hours a week. Serious buyers only. Thanku

5spdfrk
07-05-2013, 07:47 AM
What is a "spar"?

ztastic
07-05-2013, 05:14 PM
a spare man
it cant be that hard to figure that out