PDA

View Full Version : Some stupid $hit that went down today in Duluth

Sixth_Vang
07-02-2013, 06:29 PM
So my wife and I head over to Rick Case Audi in Gwinnett to test drive an STI that they had there. Towards the end of the drive we were cruising at around 40mph and approaching Satellite Blvd. coming from Commerce and this old green Chevy Malibu in the left lane tries to merge onto my lane and is within inches of hitting us so I honked the horn to ward them off and continued to drive normally. The two black males then felt that they were entitled to flex so then they pulled up hard behind me and then got to my left only to roll down their windows, cock their glock and aim it my wife, the salesman, and I. I quickly pulled into the Satellite business buildings to try and escape as fast as I could while the traumatized salesman was calling 911. I have no idea if they were pursuing us but we ended up escaping safely.

F#$king neanderthals. That is all.

Matt300ZXT
07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
It's funny how dumbass wastes of DNA, whether they be white, black, latino, etc can do something wrong, then when someone calls them out on it, they feel the need to threaten the person. I guess that's the byproduct of deadbeat dads that run off to make more babies with more women and are never around, and dumbass moms who want to milk the system and get all the government benefits they can get w/o really raising their kids.

WhiteAccord
07-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Sounds like niggers to me.... This one of many reasons why I do not have respect for black people.

Echonova
07-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Maybe they had a bad childhood.

You need to be more understanding.

Matt300ZXT
07-02-2013, 07:10 PM
There are a lot of people who want to blame their current problems on their past, and use it as a crutch. Now and then it's legit and understandable, but other times they feel they can do whatever the hell they want and when someone questions it, they just blame it on their past. They could have worked hard and studied and become educated if they wanted, doesn't matter about their past. They still got to go to school and hear the same words the teachers told the kids that chose to work hard and succeed.

Sinfix_15
07-02-2013, 07:14 PM
It probably only happened because they are disproportionately poor compared to your family and the struggles of living in a society that doesnt offer them equal opportunity. We can fix this problem with education. Education and a fair opportunity to be successful can change the path of a potential criminal. Do you think those guys would still be criminals if they had a good education and got paid a fair wage to do something they loved???

http://images.hngn.com/data/images/full/6146/aaron-hernandez.jpg
http://iones2s.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/michaelvick.jpg
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/simpson/ojsimpson.jpg
http://cdn.cnwimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Oscar-Pistorius.jpg
http://yourmusicmyworld.com/wp-content/uploads/beta12-logo-16x9-b-e1341189629231.jpg
http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/57966-chris-brown-jenny-johnson-twitter-feud-spurs-death-threats-from-fans/1354032675_chris-brown-lg.jpg

silversol
07-02-2013, 07:34 PM
I hope they are caught! This is a aggravated assult charge!

silversol
07-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Im sure they were just on there way back from buying skittles and fruit punch....... Stop being a creepy ass cracker!

Sinfix_15
07-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Im sure they were just on there way back from buying skittles and fruit punch....... Stop being a creepy ass cracker!

Fruit punch????? You damned racist... they drink sweet tea now....

silversol
07-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Fruit punch????? You damned racist... they drink sweet tea now....

What do you mean by "They" how dare you profile Racist!

Sinfix_15
07-02-2013, 07:51 PM
What do you mean by "They" how dare you profile Racist!

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Creepy-Ass-Cracker-T-shirt-Trayvon-Martin-Tshirt-George-Zimmerman-Trial-tshirt-/00/s/NTk2WDc0NQ==/z/2HsAAOxy-o5R0n8o/$T2eC16d,!zUE9s38+qPWBR0n8oDHzw~~60_3.JPG

Echonova
07-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Remember back when Obama was campaigning for President, and he was going to unite us all and not be divisive.

But seriously... Every damn thread of late either turns to racism or Obama. And we wonder why the posting on this site is slowing down.

Sixth_Vang
07-02-2013, 07:56 PM
BTW cops did nothing. We reported it instantly as it was happening and the operator asked me to pull over so that an officer could meet with us. Wasn't going to take that chance as I was unsure if we were being pursued or not. He told the operator that the officers could meet us at the dealership. Took about a good 15-20 minutes before we saw an officer.

Asked me if I got the license plate number and I told them no because we were all in a panic. Stated that if I or the salesman finds that car again that we should call back and report them :goodjob: Wife is still traumatized. Salesman's went home early for the same reason. Poor guy just moved to Georgia too, thinking that Duluth was a nice place to live. Punk ass kids.

Sinfix_15
07-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Remember back when Obama was campaigning for President, and he was going to unite us all and not be divisive.

But seriously... Every damn thread of late either turns to racism or Obama. And we wonder why the posting on this site is slowing down.

Obama just got done giving a speech in Africa.... telling Africa not to be anything like the united states, while also telling them that they could not trust the united states....

Talk about a message of unity!!! MURRRRIICCCAAAA FUCK YEAH.

Echonova
07-02-2013, 07:59 PM
He also said that if everybody there had a car, big house and air conditioning the world would boil.

So I guess they should stay poor.

Sixth_Vang
07-02-2013, 08:02 PM
^^^lmao wtf

Echonova
07-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Wife is still traumatized.Luckily there is a cure for that.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/BrandyandtheMossberg500_zpsae991f4f.jpg

Sinfix_15
07-02-2013, 08:03 PM
^^^lmao wtf

This shit is getting so crazy that it's almost unbelievable...

You cant make this shit up..... we are honestly commenting on real life events that actually happened.

Sinfix_15
07-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Luckily there is a cure for that.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/BrandyandtheMossberg500_zpsae991f4f.jpg

Now that's some horse shit right there...............

someone get that girl an 870......

Echonova
07-02-2013, 08:05 PM
^^^lmao wtf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBE0RKbRbl4

Echonova
07-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Now that's some horse shit right there...............

someone get that girl an 870......LOL. Your irrational hatred of the Mossberg is irrational.

But we did go and look at a couple 30-06's for her last Saturday.

Sinfix_15
07-02-2013, 08:09 PM
LOL. Your irrational hatred of the Mossberg is irrational.

But we did go and look at a couple 30-06's for her last Saturday.

Mossbergs are whack!!! I've got one mossberg gun..... only reason i have it is in case i ever drop a real gun in the mud or something, i can use the mossberg to fish it out with or if i ever need to prop a hood open or something...

Sinfix_15
07-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Mossberg....... gotta find some use for that POS....

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/Virtutis/001_zpsb83d9ca9.jpg (http://s154.photobucket.com/user/Virtutis/media/001_zpsb83d9ca9.jpg.html)

I just took a picture of me using a shotgun as a shower curtain rod..... if the reps dont flood in for that, you are not men.

Echonova
07-02-2013, 08:20 PM
I've had mine for 12+ years and it has never failed no matter what brand ammo I feed it for literally thousands of rounds.

But having owned mine so long I can't speak to their quality nowadays. But mine is the balls.

Sinfix_15
07-02-2013, 08:23 PM
I've had mine for 12+ years and it has never failed no matter what brand ammo I feed it for literally thousands of rounds.

But having owned mine so long I can't speak to their quality nowadays. But mine is the balls.

Do you have an 870?

I had a 500 and got rid of it.... got tired of that shitty safety sliding back and forth. Replaced it with the 88 which to me is a better gun. Wouldnt trade my 870 for a dozen mossbergs.

Echonova
07-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Nope 500.

Can't go wrong with 9 rounds of 12ga. How many does a 870 hold?

-EnVus-
07-02-2013, 10:35 PM
A. Ran them off the road the salesman would have fully backed you up on good cause
B. Slammed on brakes once they pulled up and got a tag number
C. Floored it while leaving their POS sitting in dust
D. all of the above if possible

Bacon
07-02-2013, 10:45 PM
I am about to buy a Mossberg 500 too. Remington is good also. Never heard of any issues with a 500.

There is a 500 down in Columbus. I was going to see if you could go check it out for me. I retract.

-EnVus-
07-02-2013, 10:54 PM
I am about to buy a Mossberg 500 too. Remington is good also. Never heard of any issues with a 500.

There is a 500 down in Columbus. I was going to see if you could go check it out for me. I retract.
If did want it ill be in Columbus in a week

Vteckidd
07-02-2013, 11:07 PM
It probably only happened because they are disproportionately poor compared to your family and the struggles of living in a society that doesnt offer them equal opportunity. We can fix this problem with education. Education and a fair opportunity to be successful can change the path of a potential criminal. Do you think those guys would still be criminals if they had a good education and got paid a fair wage to do something they loved???

http://images.hngn.com/data/images/full/6146/aaron-hernandez.jpg
[/IMG]

YOU SON OF A BITCH! :P

Echonova
07-02-2013, 11:11 PM
I had a 500 and got rid of it.... got tired of that shitty safety sliding back and forth. Replaced it with the 88 which to me is a better gun. Wouldnt trade my 870 for a dozen mossbergs.Somehow I missed this part earlier. Did yours have a plastic safety? Mine is metal and still as tight as the day I bought it.

RM3
07-02-2013, 11:19 PM
BTW cops did nothing. We reported it instantly as it was happening and the operator asked me to pull over so that an officer could meet with us. Wasn't going to take that chance as I was unsure if we were being pursued or not. He told the operator that the officers could meet us at the dealership. Took about a good 15-20 minutes before we saw an officer.

Asked me if I got the license plate number and I told them no because we were all in a panic. Stated that if I or the salesman finds that car again that we should call back and report them :goodjob: Wife is still traumatized. Salesman's went home early for the same reason. Poor guy just moved to Georgia too, thinking that Duluth was a nice place to live. Punk ass kids.
15 to 20 min????? What??? the gwinnett police station is less than 1/4 mile from that dealership! i think is more like 200 meters down the road!

C230K
07-02-2013, 11:35 PM
I have had an incident, where on several occasions I would honk the horn and they would follow me or pull up to a light wanting to fight. I would just do my best to try to lose them. Sorry about your wife, but maybe yoga would help a little.

teh bri
07-03-2013, 04:41 AM

And that my friends is why you need to get the hell out of Duluth. Cops there are pricks and don't give a fuck.

Sinfix_15
07-03-2013, 06:39 AM

I'll check it out for you, i know what a 500 is supposed to look like..... i just dont know why anyone would chose to buy a 500 over an 870.

Sinfix_15
07-03-2013, 06:50 AM
Somehow I missed this part earlier. Did yours have a plastic safety? Mine is metal and still as tight as the day I bought it.

Na, it was metal, it constantly came loose when shooting and the recoil would throw it in safe. Even when functioning correctly, that's a stupid place to put a safety and a stupid safety mechanism.

870 just looks, feels, and functions better. When you hold it, you can just feel that it's a better gun. The action is a lot smoother and doesnt sound clunky. The 870 feeds better, on the 500 when you pump it, the feeder goes down, grabs a shell and then comes back up. On an 870, the feeder stays down and only goes up when feeding the shell. It's easier to load and less likely to jam. Plus the safety on an 870 will never fail. If you have a 500 that has a functioning safety, consider yourself lucky. Plus the 500 has the release on the back of the trigger.... why????

The after market for 870s is much better than mossberg too. You've got a lot more options when it deciding on a stock. This magpul stock is not available for a 500.

http://www.magpul.com/assets/images/blogImages/New%20Colors/FDE%20Shotgun%20Furniture.jpg

This is what a shotgun is suppose to look like.
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2953/2finalsmall2222222.jpg

Sinfix_15
07-03-2013, 07:04 AM
YOU SON OF A BITCH! :P

It hurts me more than it hurts you. :cry:

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz158/only_gators1/hernandez-sc.jpg

Doppelgänger
07-03-2013, 08:02 AM
So my wife and I head over to Rick Case Audi in Gwinnett to test drive an STI that they had there. Towards the end of the drive we were cruising at around 40mph and approaching Satellite Blvd. coming from Commerce and this old green Chevy Malibu in the left lane tries to merge onto my lane and is within inches of hitting us so I honked the horn to ward them off and continued to drive normally. The two black males then felt that they were entitled to flex so then they pulled up hard behind me and then got to my left only to roll down their windows, cock their glock and aim it my wife, the salesman, and I. I quickly pulled into the Satellite business buildings to try and escape as fast as I could while the traumatized salesman was calling 911. I have no idea if they were pursuing us but we ended up escaping safely.

F#$king neanderthals. That is all.

WELCOME TO ATLANTA!!!

Why do you think I am moving out of this shithole?

And people wonder why racism exists down here. I had something like that happen in mid-town because I wouldn't let some hoodrat piece of shit cut me off- he followed me down a few lights and did the same thing. I dipped onto the interstate, called GSP...who put me on hold. I hung up and proceeded to do 130+mph up the interstate just hoping to see a cop.

Bacon
07-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Reason #17 why I choose to carry.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

.blank cd
07-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Sounds like niggers to me.... This one of many reasons why I do not have respect for black people.

Sinfix. I want to apologize for labeling you the most racist person on IA. Clearly, I was wrong. This guy is far more racist than you are.

SPOOLIN
07-03-2013, 09:51 AM
This is exactly why my XDS is always in my pocket or sitting on the arm rest when i'm driving.

Vteckidd
07-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Sinfix. I want to apologize for labeling you the most racist person on IA. Clearly, I was wrong. This guy is far more racist than you are.

1 Day ban for racial slur

Vteckidd
07-03-2013, 11:40 AM
pretty sure if it was me, I would have rammed the fucking Scoobie into them at 40mph after doing a seatbelt check. Then drove off.

Fuck it, you have insurance. Someone pulls a gun on me in normal city traffic, their car is getting FUCKED UP so I can identify it next time i see it

.blank cd
07-03-2013, 11:53 AM
1 Day ban for racial slur

Wasnt even the slur that worried me. Lol.

Doppelgänger
07-03-2013, 12:17 PM

To me, there is a HUGE difference between the two. One is simply a skin color, one is an attitude/state of mind/projection to "fit in".

Sinfix_15
07-03-2013, 12:26 PM

As is any other person who is racist at all.

Given your talent for assessing levels of racism, would you say that Al Shapton is more or less racist than i am? Trayvon Martin?

RM3
07-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Reason #17 why I choose to carry.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
I second that!

RM3
07-03-2013, 01:30 PM
This is exactly why my XDS is always in my pocket or sitting on the arm rest when i'm driving.
Nice choice...I got a black one and a couple of 7rd mags like 2 months ago....the 7s are my "in car" mags with H.P. ammo

.blank cd
07-03-2013, 01:45 PM
As is any other person who is racist at all.

Given your talent for assessing levels of racism, would you say that Al Shapton is more or less racist than i am? Trayvon Martin?

I have zero talent for assessing levels of racism.

Some people just do a shitty job of hiding it.

Sixth_Vang
07-03-2013, 02:16 PM
WELCOME TO ATLANTA!!!

Why do you think I am moving out of this shithole?

And people wonder why racism exists down here. I had something like that happen in mid-town because I wouldn't let some hoodrat piece of shit cut me off- he followed me down a few lights and did the same thing. I dipped onto the interstate, called GSP...who put me on hold. I hung up and proceeded to do 130+mph up the interstate just hoping to see a cop.

Damn that's some crazy shit. Where you moving to? BTW those laptops you sold me were stolen out of my Evo last year. Broke four windows just for the hell of it.

Sinfix_15
07-03-2013, 11:02 PM
I have zero talent for assessing levels of racism.

Some people just do a shitty job of hiding it.

What you suffer from is cognitive dissonance. You have an expectation for what you think i am and you're constantly trying to support your theory rather than just observe reality. Maybe you do this because it's easier on your brain. Racism is like your security blanket. Anytime you're confronted with a situation you don't understand, you go hide under your blanket and suck your thumb. Maybe that's where your interest in psychology comes from, you trying to understand yourself. You clearly don't use this knowledge to understand others or you would be more perceptive to reality.

In short, i have a lot of issues with you, the color of your skin is not among them.

Catnip
07-03-2013, 11:37 PM
What you suffer from is cognitive dissonance. You have an expectation for what you think i am and you're constantly trying to support your theory rather than just observe reality. Maybe you do this because it's easier on your brain. Racism is like your security blanket. Anytime you're confronted with a situation you don't understand, you go hide under your blanket and suck your thumb. Maybe that's where your interest in psychology comes from, you trying to understand yourself. You clearly don't use this knowledge to understand others or you would be more perceptive to reality.

In short, i have a lot of issues with you, the color of your skin is not among them.

Well, yea. That's because you're racist.

.blank cd
07-04-2013, 12:48 AM

I don't think you know what cognitive dissonance is. Lol.

Sinfix_15
07-04-2013, 01:11 AM
I don't think you know what cognitive dissonance is. Lol.

And the joke is on you.

David88vert
07-04-2013, 08:04 AM

Sinfix, I have to disagree with you on this. I may not agree with blank politically on a lot of issues, but one thing has been clear for a long time - he doesn't pull the race card, and for you to say that he does is just not accurate at all.
As for your own comments, you have stated many times that you are not racist, but your choice of words give the appearance to others that you hold onto a twinge of racism towards blacks at minimum. You might wish to contemplate how your words appear to others, if you wish to make your points to them.

Sinfix_15
07-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Sinfix, I have to disagree with you on this. I may not agree with blank politically on a lot of issues, but one thing has been clear for a long time - he doesn't pull the race card, and for you to say that he does is just not accurate at all.
As for your own comments, you have stated many times that you are not racist, but your choice of words give the appearance to others that you hold onto a twinge of racism towards blacks at minimum. You might wish to contemplate how your words appear to others, if you wish to make your points to them.

I acknowledge race the same way i would acknowledge the color of a car. It's an identifiable trait. I can say "a lot of red cars speed" while understanding that the color of the car has nothing to do with it's ability to speed or why it is speeding.

My grievances are pretty consistent across the board and i usually support them with some documentation. I refuse to accept that making accurate statements about any given race makes someone a racist. If i did not believe the comments i make were true, i would not post them. So far, i have not been produced with an argument that questions the validity of my comments, i have simply been met with accusations of racism for making them.

The color of someone's skin means absolutely nothing to me. Every complaint i have ever made is cultural. I do not criticize someone for what they are, only the choices they make. I've made an effort to validate every one of my opinions. I'm sorry that some people find the truth offensive. A large portion of my posts that include racial discussion has revolved around complaining ABOUT racism.

I am an asshole, among several other things, but not a racist. If speaking out about racism makes someone racist, then i suppose i am guilty as charged. This double standard is one of the main things i find myself complaining about.

either way, the time is right to squash this topic and i agree with that request.

C230K
07-04-2013, 12:23 PM
^ Its ok to be in denial

Sinfix_15
07-04-2013, 01:34 PM
^ Its ok to be in denial

^ racism

LIKEG6
07-04-2013, 06:03 PM
If did want it ill be in Columbus in a week

You moving here?

-EnVus-
07-04-2013, 06:14 PM
You moving here?
haha no way just visiting my brother and his family

LIKEG6
07-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Good cause its boring. Lol

Sinfix_15
07-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Good cause its boring. Lol

You tried the rapids yet?

LIKEG6
07-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Not yet. Not sure if I want to get eaten by a gar :lmfao:

cactusEG
07-07-2013, 12:57 AM
I hope they die ! But you did good escaping

Sixth_Vang
07-07-2013, 02:56 AM
I hope they die ! But you did good escaping

Yeah, me too. The image of that asshole pointing that gun at me sticks in my head when i'm driving as I come across other dumbasses on the road. Wasn't even my fault but just the thought of it has made me more paranoid and cautious. Cops aren't going to do shit and if you have a gun someone's just going to get hurt and i'm not sure if you guys would take that chance if you had passengers in your car.

It was probably the same assholes that did this shit

Hertz posts reward in shooting death of employee - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5 (http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/19655815/hertz-posts-reward-in-shooting-death-of-employee)

I work in retail management and boy am I glad to be in the J.C/Forsyth area. Spent too much time in Norcross/Gwinnett and that shit is just a mess.

ruah_23
07-07-2013, 03:15 PM
I've worked in that area for 3 years. that side of duluth is nothing but ghetto. Thats why we call it ghettohill. There's no reasons going to that side of town unless you dont have a choice. Central precinct is right there. You shld have let them follow you and pull over at the precinct.